Hiya~! - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Hello & Goodbye

Hello & Goodbye New to the forums? Introduce yourself! or if your leaving us for a while you can let us know.

Old 01-21-2011, 08:16 PM   #31
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough
Re: Hiya~!

Forgot all about that one, AMA. Good lookin out
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (01-21-2011), KillerNN (01-22-2011), SilverbladeVI (01-21-2011)

Old 01-21-2011, 09:31 PM   #32
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Now, now. Let's not have any of that violent Sarah Palin gun rhetoric. Somebody might take you seriously and go shoot a congressman.
You're right man.
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 10:16 PM   #33
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
In short: You suck as a troll, and you can't flame for shit.
Kael, calling Silvy a troll is an insult to the real trolls everywhere.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 11:14 PM   #34
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,719 Times in 3,843 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Kael, calling Silvy a troll is an insult to the real trolls everywhere.
Which is why I pointed out that he sucks at it. He's not a troll. He's not even a wannabe troll.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
kluang (01-21-2011), Miburo (01-22-2011)
Old 01-22-2011, 05:35 AM   #35
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Yeah, SB sucks and whatnot. I totally agree with trolling being usually not that fun. Face to face one is much, much more fun. You get to see the person raeg after all.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-22-2011)
Old 01-22-2011, 08:57 AM   #36
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Keep on hatin' bitches.
Old 01-22-2011, 09:50 AM   #37
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

You know you're a real master of anecdotes

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 10:55 AM   #38
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

That's nice Kluang.
Old 01-22-2011, 11:00 AM   #39
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Trolling is cool if the people you're trolling actually deserve it. Like people who take goddamn cartoons way too seriously while being total homophobic douches, or people who are dumbass furfascists. Whatever SB does that he calls 'trolling' is pretty sad, and definitely isn't trolling.

Like, I dunno if he's trying to troll when he says "keep on hatin'." How is that going to upset anyone? It's basically the equivalent of saying "Yeah, I'm an idiot just like you are saying, which is why I have no legitimate response back. Keep on pointing that out." It's the text version of balling up in the fetal position. Ouch?

It just makes no sense. Same thing with whenever he posts some image macro in some sad attempt to insult us. We just laugh, because it's a sad attempt and all. How is that trolling? It's not. It's just sad.

I think he thinks that if we acknowledge his presence, then he feels like he is actually trolling us or some shit. Like, if we give him attention, he is successful. But that's not how trolling works. If you're craving attention, then you're an attention whore. Not a troll. So if he called himself an attention whore, then that would work. Since he makes an ass of himself for attention. That's actually what he really does. He's like an interweb clown.

So he should just tell people he's a flamer and attention whore of the forums. You know, because he's fag and seeks attention like a woman. That would be much more accurate.

Not hatin', bro. Just helping you out. You're welcome.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (01-22-2011), kael03 (01-22-2011), Mal (01-23-2011), Nerox (01-22-2011), UchihaTaijiya (01-22-2011), zer0systm (01-22-2011)
Old 01-22-2011, 11:55 AM   #40
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Trolling is cool if the people you're trolling actually deserve it. Like people who take goddamn cartoons way too seriously while being total homophobic douches, or people who are dumbass furfascists. Whatever SB does that he calls 'trolling' is pretty sad, and definitely isn't trolling.

Like, I dunno if he's trying to troll when he says "keep on hatin'." How is that going to upset anyone? It's basically the equivalent of saying "Yeah, I'm an idiot just like you are saying, which is why I have no legitimate response back. Keep on pointing that out." It's the text version of balling up in the fetal position. Ouch?

It just makes no sense. Same thing with whenever he posts some image macro in some sad attempt to insult us. We just laugh, because it's a sad attempt and all. How is that trolling? It's not. It's just sad.

I think he thinks that if we acknowledge his presence, then he feels like he is actually trolling us or some shit. Like, if we give him attention, he is successful. But that's not how trolling works. If you're craving attention, then you're an attention whore. Not a troll. So if he called himself an attention whore, then that would work. Since he makes an ass of himself for attention. That's actually what he really does. He's like an interweb clown.

So he should just tell people he's a flamer and attention whore of the forums. You know, because he's fag and seeks attention like a woman. That would be much more accurate.

Not hatin', bro. Just helping you out. You're welcome.
I'm just fucking around here man. Not interested in that shitty Naruto anymore really.

I haven't done no serious flaming/trolling yet though.

Attention-whoring? Nah. Thats pretty dumb.

I'll make it simple so you don't have to read the whole thing: I am spamming for lulz.

That's all. I'm just fucking with you Outer Heaven people. Not the regular members.
Old 01-22-2011, 12:05 PM   #41
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

^ I'm trying to come up with some sort of proper response to this, but I just find it really funny. He's "fucking with <us> Outer Heaven people"... oh, wow. I'm sure he has visions in his head of us raging and going crazy at his very existence, begging that he'd just stop messing with our shit.

Oh woe - SB is fucking with us...

Seriously dude, just drop the act. I worry for you that you find this entertaining in any way.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kael03 (01-22-2011), Mal (01-23-2011), Miburo (01-22-2011)
Old 01-22-2011, 12:20 PM   #42
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

LMAO anyways welcome to the Fanfourms And try enjoying your stay if ya can.

Oh by the way dont leave if people start stressing ya out just chillax and go with the flow.
Old 01-22-2011, 12:25 PM   #43
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Chewtoy.

I'm posting shit at ya for lulz. Thats all.

EDIT: Honestly.

Narutard chat thread sucks. I dunno. You guys made it suck.
Naruto becomes redundant. The Anime section is a barren wasteland and its just Outer Heaven preaching their "awesome tales" and the cockriders.

Nothing is really interesting except fucking around with Outer Heaven. Why I find it interesting? It's funny to see you guys reactions.

OH SB is a dumbass. Oh this guy is fail troll/flamer. This guy is a retard. He shouldn't be acknowledged <-LOLOLOL Yeah sure. If you guys are that smart. I'm pretty damn sure you wouldn't respond to my posts.

Literally. I laugh at most of your posts and shit.

I just get entertainment out of this whenever I'm bored. That's all.

Nothing personal.

Last edited by SilverbladeVI; 01-22-2011 at 12:29 PM.
Old 01-22-2011, 12:27 PM   #44
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Seriously dude, just drop the act. I worry for you that you find this entertaining in any way.
Exactly this.

I don't see how posting like a moron could in any way be entertaining. And if it is entertaining for someone, then again, that's just sad.

And I honestly don't see how you're fucking with anyone. The only response you get from us is "Oh hey, look at this guy being a moron." Which, again, isn't trolling. It's attention whoring. Which we both agree is pretty dumb.

You call yourself a troll on this forum. Who do you troll? If you don't troll anyone, how are you a troll? You're not. You say stupid shit to us, and you get some sort of non-raeg attention as a response. That's attention whoring, not trolling.

Edit: @his edit-See, he thinks responding = getting trolled. Wrong. If you're just looking for any kind of response, then you're being an attention whore. Usually something teenage girls do, but whatever. Just call it by the right name, little lady. = )
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (01-22-2011), kael03 (01-22-2011), Mal (01-23-2011), zer0systm (01-22-2011)
Old 01-22-2011, 12:42 PM   #45
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

This just in SB loves penis in and around his mouth.

Also Sb, you're an attention whore. Deal with it.

OHhhhhhhhhhhh Yessssssssss.

If Spam Zone is so shit why do you keep coming back. Don't say because "trolling" us is the fun thing about it, because a.) You can't troll and b.) If it was really as bad as you say you would have left by now to find another forum.

Hrmmmm, This just leads me to believe you really do have nothing going for you IRL and the only place you feel big is on the internet where you hide behind a username and keyboard......
-SassyLady- (01-22-2011), ACt (01-22-2011), kael03 (01-22-2011), Miburo (01-22-2011)