Naruto 524 - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-23-2011, 12:13 PM   #106
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 524

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
WTF? Kakashi going on a rampage!!! That's so far out of character for him it's not even funny. When has this guy even been shown going on a rampage ever. Kakashi is the epitome of cool-headedness.

I know what Kishi's trying to do here, but it's just stupid. First he had Sai get all mad and shit. Now he's doing it to Kakshi. Trying to hype characters by going into RAEG mode just doesn't work, unless they're known for raging in the first place. Have Raikage rage against somebody and that I'll buy.

I'm calling this shit now. Next chapter Kakashi does something ridiculous haxxed out to show off how much of a badass he is now that he's mad, just like Sai did.
Sorry AMA, I've got to disagree with you on this one. We've seen Kakashi battle in individual battles for his life and others, but this is a WAR. He has to defeat multiple enemies, so he can't hold back. He is angry that he had to do what he did to Haku and Zabuza again, (speculation) and that Kabuto is even using the technique. It doesn't seem that the golems use tactics, and I think it is pretty bad ass that he is going "rampage". People always whine and shit "Kakashi is worf he was so hyped Kakashi never gets a fair fight" but I think this is a good opportunity for him to live up to his name, and for Sai to show us what qualified him for Root.

@Num - Characters changing? I don't understand what is wrong with this to be honest. Its not like he's completely destroying his characters and then rebuilding them, but how they feel about certain things. And Sai getting angry? Totally justified. He has never been able to or allowed to express emotion, and now that he finally is able to - hes faced with his brother being used as a zombie. I dunno man, I'd be damn mad if I was in that situation and I've never been allowed to express anger before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
Why you do not mention Hinata?

I lol'ed Sensei.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..

Last edited by KillerNN; 01-23-2011 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Because I needed to change some things. You know, I always see this bar and never fill it out. Maybe I will from now on.
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2011, 12:16 PM   #107
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Why you do not mention Hinata?

I was hoping to see Hinata win a fight for a long time before, to overcome her self confidence issues. There is not enough girl action in this manga in general, I would like to see them jumping around. It would look nice visually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
We need hanzo in a 5-10 chapter fight!
That true, the guy was hyped but I never took him as something special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Honestly the Edo's have been sooo disappointing, (the Zetsu's seem to be more of a problem), I simply want to see either something 'new' from othe village shinobi, or Kage Level battles, I've learned to stop bitching about Sasuke's hiatus and to simply wait, even though some of this shit we've gone through was simply a big waste of time, and has little or nothing to do with regard to the War, Jinks, or even the stories plot.
To me edos are more interesting than zetsu clones, zetsu clones all look the same and do the same thing. The war would be much better if it was a war between two villages with real humans fighting that have something to lose. But this is as good as it will get. Also Sasuke got to fight the most in shippuden, that guy should be on hiatus till the end of the manga sorry to say. But he will probably take on Tobi or Kabuto and Naruto before the end. Naruto fought less than Sasuke in a manga where he is supposed to be the main character. Naruto needs a fight just to come close to Sasuke's screen time.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to superninja For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (01-23-2011)
Old 01-23-2011, 12:21 PM   #108
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by superninja View Post
I would like to see them jumping around. It would look nice visually.
I know man, Hinata's tits are candidate #1 for that.
Old 01-23-2011, 12:47 PM   #109
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
remember how the sannin got that title?

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 12:59 PM   #110
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
remember how the sannin got that title?
I know, but they were kids then. That guy was nothing special in my opinion. I don't like it when Kishi makes new superstrong characters out of nowhere, like Oro was super strong, Jiraiya was his level and then Hanzo comes out of nowhere and he is supposed to be stronger.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
Old 01-23-2011, 02:23 PM   #111
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

they were older than the current gen

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 02:26 PM   #112
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,724 Times in 3,845 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Makes a lame joke about how spears aren't manly enough for Vikings when they in fact use them? Sounds like a pretty stupid joke to me.
*Whoosh!* There it goes, way over your head.

I'm well aware of what Vikings used in battles. I know for a fact that they all weren't horned helmet wearing berserkers. They were well versed in battle with multiple types of weapons. What I was joking about was the common depiction of a Viking wielding a battle axe, maybe a shield, while crying out a battle cry to Odin or Thor (usually this was the case, but still) in modern media.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (01-23-2011)
Old 01-23-2011, 03:08 PM   #113
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,058 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I was hoping to see Hinata win a fight for a long time before, to overcome her self confidence issues. There is not enough girl action in this manga in general, I would like to see them jumping around. It would look nice visually.

To me edos are more interesting than zetsu clones, zetsu clones all look the same and do the same thing. The war would be much better if it was a war between two villages with real humans fighting that have something to lose. But this is as good as it will get. Also Sasuke got to fight the most in shippuden, that guy should be on hiatus till the end of the manga sorry to say. But he will probably take on Tobi or Kabuto and Naruto before the end. Naruto fought less than Sasuke in a manga where he is supposed to be the main character. Naruto needs a fight just to come close to Sasuke's screen time.
Well not just because I'm a Sasuke fan would I like to see him more, but he attempts to win, and kill. Whearas no matter what power up Naruto gets, he's got nearly the most powerful hax in Kyuubi, and even when he uses said power, it dosen't matter....because Oodama Rasengens, Rasenshurikens, and shit of the same like are his 'NEXT TO LAST JUTSU'. His final jutsu involves the movement of his lips with Rainbow Shit falling out of it, and the shit has worked on the entire land of sheep called the shinobi world, hell its gonna infect Sasuke, and that'll be a worse 'illness' than even Itachi.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 03:11 PM   #114
superninja
ANBU

Quote:
they were older than the current gen
Oro stated that he was nothing compared to Sasuke when he was Sasukes age. But Oro in his fifties was confident that he can win against Sasuke so he progressed a lot in between. Hanzo was probably strong, but I doubt he was stronger than Oro or Jiraiya in their fifties. If Hanzo was that strong then he could have made his homeland safer or something, but then again maybe he was the only strong ninja there or he didn't give a shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Well not just because I'm a Sasuke fan would I like to see him more, but he attempts to win, and kill. Whearas no matter what power up Naruto gets, he's got nearly the most powerful hax in Kyuubi, and even when he uses said power, it dosen't matter....because Oodama Rasengens, Rasenshurikens, and shit of the same like are his 'NEXT TO LAST JUTSU'. His final jutsu involves the movement of his lips with Rainbow Shit falling out of it, and the shit has worked on the entire land of sheep called the shinobi world, hell its gonna infect Sasuke, and that'll be a worse 'illness' than even Itachi.
So you like the ninjas to get to business and start doing their jobs, aka killing people. I don't think Sasuke will go down that road coz I think he will be redeemed so if you want that kind of action, it will probably come from Tobi who (I predict) will teleport behind the lines and kill a kage or two.

Last edited by superninja; 01-23-2011 at 03:14 PM.
Old 01-23-2011, 04:18 PM   #115
Konohas Black Flames
Academy Student

Konohas Black Flames is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
So you like the ninjas to get to business and start doing their jobs, aka killing people. .
Thats how the older generation handled things, take out someone in there way, take out someone standing in the way of peace. new generation is soft. all about peace through talk no jutsu. no killing.
Konohas Black Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Konohas Black Flames For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (01-23-2011), Sensei-Q (01-24-2011), superninja (01-23-2011)
Old 01-23-2011, 05:08 PM   #116
superninja
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konohas Black Flames View Post
Thats how the older generation handled things, take out someone in there way, take out someone standing in the way of peace. new generation is soft. all about peace through talk no jutsu. no killing.
Yes, in fact the greatest killer in Naruto was Minato. That guy showed no mercy and no emotion when he did his job. That is why I think he might be the final villain (aka Tobi in disguise).

Old 01-23-2011, 05:41 PM   #117
Konohas Black Flames
Academy Student

Konohas Black Flames is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Yes, in fact the greatest killer in Naruto was Minato. That guy showed no mercy and no emotion when he did his job. That is why I think he might be the final villain (aka Tobi in disguise).
no offense, and dont take away my first thanks but how does that make any sense?? they fought each other during the kyuubi incident.
Konohas Black Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Konohas Black Flames For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (01-23-2011), KillerNN (01-23-2011), ninjalostboy95 (01-23-2011)
Old 01-23-2011, 06:37 PM   #118
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,058 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Oro stated that he was nothing compared to Sasuke when he was Sasukes age. But Oro in his fifties was confident that he can win against Sasuke so he progressed a lot in between. Hanzo was probably strong, but I doubt he was stronger than Oro or Jiraiya in their fifties. If Hanzo was that strong then he could have made his homeland safer or something, but then again maybe he was the only strong ninja there or he didn't give a shit.

So you like the ninjas to get to business and start doing their jobs, aka killing people. I don't think Sasuke will go down that road coz I think he will be redeemed so if you want that kind of action, it will probably come from Tobi who (I predict) will teleport behind the lines and kill a kage or two.
Maybe 1 Kage, while they excell and have more sheer power & skills than 'regular' Akatsuki members, they seem waaay too trusting, kinda stupid, react too much, and prolly at least 1 will meet their demise from one, or a combination of Golems. Mifune's gonna get another one, right in the back, while yelling out something 'Epic', I'm gonna laugh my ass off. Madara seems like overkill to everyone besides a few shinobi honestly. Tsuchikages age, and bad back will work against him, Raichu will prolly be Mifune's victim, Mizukage may live but she strikes me as 'hype' (in the grand scheme she will wind up being at best equal to Konan), Gaara & Tsunade are kinda 'free' from death because they are either from Konoha, or pals of the freaks from their. death ain't coming to the 'Rainbow Clan' or thier friends.

Quote:
I've never been one to understand, or believe in the Minato = Tobi deal. Not only would Minato have basically called the Kyuubi against his own wife, son & clan, he then 'killed himself' (kinda like Madara in the past vs. Harashirma??). It just hasn't fit the personality of Minato, he didn't have beef with the ninja world, or Uchihas, or anybody specifically beyond Konoha's enemies.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 06:50 PM   #119
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Quote:
That joke would have had some taste if you had left out "#badracistjokeisbad".
Not really, since I am black it wouldn't have had any taste since it was a racist joke against my own people. #cmonson
KillerNN (01-23-2011), ninjalostboy95 (01-23-2011), Sensei-Q (01-24-2011)
Old 01-23-2011, 07:01 PM   #120
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
Not really, since I am black it wouldn't have had any taste since it was a racist joke against my own people. #cmonson
What? Are we trending on #fandom now? #Whatthefuck is going on? Anyway, Sensei - #platisright.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (01-23-2011), platinumrug (01-23-2011), Sensei-Q (01-24-2011)