Remember remember the 25th of January - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 02-10-2011, 02:44 PM   #1
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road
Remember remember the 25th of January

Egypt before the 25th of january: fascism,tyranny,presidency inheritance project,Sectarian strife,lies,deceivery,Fraud,fail government,Corruption everywhere,Unemployment,Social injustice,Emergency Law,fascism of the police forces,insulting everywhere.

Egypt in the 25th of january: a spark of hope,youth,passion,calling for changes,Peaceful demonstrations,no ruining,rejection of all corruption,demands to take down the regime and all it's sympols,demands to cancel presidency inheritance,demands to cancel the emergency law,demands to dissolve the parliament,demanding stability+security+ordinary life+HUMAN RIGHTS.

Egypt in the 26th of january: 25% of those who were in the "25th of january" demonistrations have been Detained and the rest got back home to rest,Random unorgnaized marches,fire,distruction,Ftp,a war in the streets against the government dogs,everything was halted,partly lose of security in some places but people are still living normally,incedents reflected on the stock market.

Egypt 27th of January: "25th of january"s movement are awake now,setting free most of the detained ones,Distraction squads are still off the leash,stock keeps falling,business men escaped with there billions and families,the hope of changing is increasing,continuing the demonistration on a wider scale.

Egypt in the 28th of January (friday of wrath) p1: Switching from Demonistration to REVOLUTION,scary Confluence of the youth streams asking for changes,FTP,Government realised the situation,Government let go of arrogance and started moving,Everyone joined the revolution,not just a youth's thing anymore,switching back to peace and rejecting violence.

Egypt in the 28th of January (friday of wrath) p2: sudden conspiracy to evacuating police forces from the streets to give the people the feeling of victory,initiating the operation,preparing for a massive chaos,people still in the streets making there way to the tahrer square while organizing there demands into "down with the regim,resolving the parliament,cancling the emergency law,the rising of a public government instead of the corrupt business men government.

Egypt in the 28th of January (friday of wrath) p3: Mubarak declares martial law and brought the army to do it,The army's 1st task is to protect vital Facilities after the police's failed conspiracy,people proven there strength by standing there ground and holding to an unstoppable faith of a free Egypt with freedom and human rights,Epic struggle infront of the "Ministry of the Interior" the last of the fascists defensive casltes,The remaining of the government dogs assembled to defend there ministry,the army stayed out of it since it's only responsibility right now is to protect vital Facilities to avoid a foreign attack.

Egypt in the 28th of January (friday of wrath) p4: the appearance of know and unknow parties in an attempt to lead the people,same thing happened from known and unknown politicans who aims for the throne,people are convinced that they can only achive victory by paralayzing the regime's Facilities.

Egypt in the 28th of January (friday of wrath) p5: the absence of police news have been spread,a quick plans from theives and street rats to steal whatever they can from wherever before the returning of poilce,countless stores and malls have been stolen along with many public and private proparties,insuring the news of police's absence,Quick campaigns from the destruction forces to burn and destroy all the vital facilities that's not protected by the army yet,Enemies news channels kept focusing the light for the destruction forces on the facilities they should destroy and how and where to head there,keeping the flames raging inside the youth inorder to keep moving eventhough that they have been heard.

Egypt in the 28th of January (friday of wrath) p6: Feelings of victory started to spread amongst the people who are still in the streets standing there ground for EGYPT,some started to get back home filled with said feeling,many others decided to stay,the head of the Regime realized the recent situation,1st announcement from the president replying on peoples demands (in 12:15 AM),the resigning of the fascist government along with all it's power,the beginning of changes.

Egypt in the 28th of January (friday of wrath) p7: New appearance from those who want the thrown or a peace of the cake,Public rejection of Mubarak's statement and kept on focusing on the main demand (that is taking down the Regime) while ignoring the rest of the demand that already gotten on the road of implementation.

Egypt in the 28th of January (friday of wrath) p8: Internet and all other wireless communications are still offline since the government feared more people will join,The real news of what's going on in Egypt comes to people from foregin Channels,local channels kept broadcasting empty streets to fool the public that there is nothing going on.

Egypt in the 28th of January (friday of wrath) p9: more small thieves and street rats along with Traders taking advantage of the situation to rise the prices and increase there profits from the paniced public that rushed to the stores to get a month's worth of products,Same did the Cap drivers forced very high prices,the beginning of the normal chaos that comes with the falling of any politican system,appearance of usual criminals who was keeping themselves in low profile because of the police but still in the range of the none organaized crime.

Last edited by Darth-Nero; 02-10-2011 at 03:09 PM. Reason: spelling check =(
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
ACt (02-10-2011), ask me anything (02-10-2011), Jaxon (02-10-2011), KillerNN (02-11-2011), kluang (02-10-2011), Mal (02-10-2011), Miburo (02-10-2011), Servo (02-18-2011), Shrike (02-10-2011), UchihaTaijiya (02-13-2011)

Old 02-10-2011, 02:45 PM   #2
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Re: Remember remember the 25th of January

Egypt in the 29th of January (Chaos) p1: Sit-in continued in tahrer sqaure,The weak politician forces gathered themselves and decided to appear in this golden chance,Continuing all sort of shit to surf up this revolution and steal it from it's creators,imposing Curfew from 3 pm to 8 am,total disobedience to the curfew from the revolution,in exactly 6 pm in every street in Egypt started an organaized criminal wave from bullies to strike fear in the public,Every part of the country formed forces of public resistance to defend there own women,properties,streets and area,In the mean time every single police station has been attacked and burned down to ashes,By orders from high authorties prisons have been opened in order to increase the criminals in the streets and strike more fear in the public forcing the revolution members to get back to there homes to protect it but other people filled there positions to keep them right were they are,Different propaganda to strike more fears,Not a single assault on a single home in Egypt took place,Attacks on police stations and prisons kept going,more civilianse joined the revolution demanding Mubarak to go to hell.

Egypt in the 29th of January (Chaos) p2 : terrorism spree kept going eventhough the public knew that the Ministry of the Interior is responsible for it,Impossibility of any attack on any home in any territory no matter where it is since there were over 20 million men (with the exception of those who are in tahrer square) protecting with there souls before there weapons(total number of criminals was less that 70,000),Terrorism kept going through media presented from the fake phone calls expressing the fears in order to infect the public with it,chaos continued,more announcements of more prisons breaks to increase the chaos.

Egypt After 29th of January (Conspiracy) p3: A doubted politician forces appeared in between the public trying to keep the fire on,More people join the revolution mostly from those who were at home during all that,One main demand "send Mubarak to hell" without caring about what gonna happen after that,Ignoring any other demands 'til the said one granted,Attempts from the government to block away those who are keeping on charging the public to RAGE more,Focusing the lights on people who have high popularity and force them to try to calm people down.

Egypt After 29th of January (Conspiracy) p4: Mubarak keeps on trying to escape his own crisis,A new position appeared that Egypt haven't seen during 30 years that is the vice president which closes the door in front of the inheritance,Good choice of two persons to take the positions of vice president and prim minister,Demands of Mubarak's resigning keeps getting louder along with canceling the Emergency law and dissolving the fake parliament.

Egypt After 29th of January (Conspiracy) p5: Forming a new ministry with 13 new ministers and 15 of the old ones,Opposing forces kept calling bullshit on this new government while asking people not to believe this decivery,No more organaized crime all of a sudden,Burdening Mubarak with all the cases of corruption in the country and demanding to drag him to face JUSTICE in court,Feelings from the youth that every day passes with Mubarak in charge is a direct challenge to them,over 300 martyrs resulted from confronting the police forces,Feelings that those martyrs will never rest in there graves if we dropped the case,Mubarak steady as a rock inspite of internal and outer pressures,New propaganda of those foreigners with there foreigner agendas infiltrating our line,More attempts from the fail government to control the situation,returning back wireless communications while keeping the internet offline along with the sms service.

Egypt After 29th of January (Conspiracy) p6: Weakness points appeared in the revolution mostly in the lake leadership to negotiate with the vice president according to his invitation.

Egypt After 29th of January (Conspiracy) p7: People refused to have any patience and give a chance to the new government to make the promised fixes since people believe that the new government is nothing more than a toy in the fail Regime's hand and another attempt to control the situation and calm people down and make them go home..as if IF that happened our memories will be erased and we wont get back to the streets again,Appearance on the prime minister on 3 different channales in 3 different interviews while accepting more questions and debates which is a new thing that Egypt haven't seen in more than 30 years,more ministeres followed suit and showed there serious planes in solving all the public's problems,Auto obligation from the government to fix shit up which seemed pretty honest and promising while promising people that they will insure a peaceful transfer of authority and that the new one will be completely a public's choice,New Amendments in the constitution to cancel the fascism,A second statement from the president to insure that nigotiation's door is still open

Egypt After 29th of January (Conspiracy) p8: The second statement from the president insures that he will stay in charge to insure the peaceful transfer of authority claiming it's because to avoid what he calls a"constitutional void" that will bread more chaos (many people beleived and supported this shit),Insures that he wont nominate himself for another period,A noticable discard of arogans,Feelings of collapse and public embarrassment that hit him for the 1st time during his 30 years in charge,an attempt from him to remind people of his achievements and that he fought in the war to protect this land where he insist on dying on,Crying from 60% of the real Egyptians after that announcement since we are a very emotional people (Even i,who realaised the true purpose of this speach,got touched by it),Voices kept getting louder from the opposing politician forces calling on people not to be fooled by this speech.

Egypt After 29th of January (Conspiracy) p9: Appearance of division between the lines of the revolution after there unity on the idea of Changes and Freedom,A successful strong callings for unity under the "Friday of salvation" where Mubarak should be forced to gtfo,Some tried to convince the public to give Mubarak the chance to finish the few months remaining in his ruling period to save his dignity and finish his period an honorable ending,Internet is back online by an order from the prim minister on an attempt to suck up to the youth on the hopes that they will support his government.

Egypt After 29th of January (Conspiracy) p10: business men along with all those who benifit from the fascism sent out a disguised mercenaries as a public march of "Mubarak's supporters" to the Tahrer squar on an organaized attack,Some of the mercenaries where raiding hourses and camels and armed with fucking sticks and scimitars which made this incedent called "the camel incedent" and/or "desert storm",A war in tahrer sqaure that appears from far as if it's a civil war while from near it's obvious that it's mercenaries against unarmed civilianse on an attempt to end the revolution and send people back home so there businesses will be back online,the army separated the mercenaries from civilance and arrested them while securing the area,later that night the remainings of the mercenaries climbed high buildings and kept throwing molotov on the road leading to the tahrer sqaure to prevent others from joining the revolution,the army stopped that attack once again and restored order.

Right now people have no more sympathy to the speech and they are all united again,and now we are going through what's called "the week of standing your ground" where we promissed the government of a millionic march in sunday,tuesday and friday. The president is scared shitless from tomorrows Friday march so the local channels say that he have a 3rd important statement that's gonna get announced tonigh,let's hope that he will resign and get it over with this time.

Questions and explination requests are welcome,If you feel like tl;dr then ask about what you're interested to know. i tried to be neutral as much as i could to avoid interfearing with your opinions and visions about what happened and what's going to happen,And i will update with pics and vids later on.

Last edited by Darth-Nero; 02-10-2011 at 03:16 PM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
ACt (02-10-2011), ask me anything (02-10-2011), Jaxon (02-10-2011), kluang (02-10-2011), Mal (02-10-2011), Miburo (02-10-2011), Sensei-Q (02-11-2011), Servo (02-18-2011), Shrike (02-10-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (02-10-2011), UchihaTaijiya (02-13-2011)
Old 02-10-2011, 03:29 PM   #3
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

I was listening to music on my windows media thinger and mother fucking rap wa kan no tamashii da! short start edit gurren lagann soundtrack song started playing right as I was reading through this. I got pretty hard.

What were you doing during all of this? Defending homes and/or protesting, I assume? That's pretty awesome, man. Also, how do you see this all ending?
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (02-10-2011), ask me anything (02-10-2011), Darth-Nero (02-10-2011), Jaxon (02-10-2011), Sensei-Q (02-11-2011), Servo (02-18-2011), UchihaTaijiya (02-13-2011)
Old 02-10-2011, 03:33 PM   #4
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Any new information on people held/killed by police in this? We're getting word that Mubarak is probably about to step down and the military has seized control. I wonder if people will be released.

I'm also looking but haven't found, but a few viral videos have been leaking out of protesters being taken or shot by police. True signs of what a bloody mess the Egyptians are going through. I wish you luck, safety and hope that your country will emerge stronger for this.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-10-2011), Darth-Nero (02-10-2011), KillerNN (02-11-2011), Miburo (02-10-2011), Servo (02-18-2011), UchihaTaijiya (02-13-2011)
Old 02-10-2011, 03:46 PM   #5
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I was listening to music on my windows media thinger and mother fucking rap wa kan no tamashii da! short start edit gurren lagann soundtrack song started playing right as I was reading through this. I got pretty hard.

What were you doing during all of this? Defending homes and/or protesting, I assume? That's pretty awesome, man. Also, how do you see this all ending?
Protesting in the morning and protecting at night,but right now things have cooled down and a few police forces are wandering around along with the army so we stopped protecting.

As for how things will end in my opinion,It's a battle between us and the government..they are trying to please the public as much as they can to get them on there side and make the protesters the minority so there voices could be ignored,but they failed at that and any minute now the president is gonna say his 3rd statement,we're all crossing fingers that he will resign in this speech or atleas will forward all his authorities to the vice president which will make him like the queen of England (with all due respect to the queen and England) till his time comes. Otherwise we're gonna go apeshit tommorow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Any new information on people held/killed by police in this? We're getting word that Mubarak is probably about to step down and the military has seized control. I wonder if people will be released.

I'm also looking but haven't found, but a few viral videos have been leaking out of protesters being taken or shot by police. True signs of what a bloody mess the Egyptians are going through. I wish you luck, safety and hope that your country will emerge stronger for this.
MUBARAK IS TALKING RIGHT NOW,HOLD ON.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
ACt (02-10-2011), ask me anything (02-10-2011), Mal (02-10-2011), Miburo (02-10-2011), Servo (02-18-2011), UchihaTaijiya (02-13-2011)
Old 02-10-2011, 04:29 PM   #6
Darth-Nero
Victory!

We are no longer under Emergency law,Mubarak kept sucking up to us in the speech and insured that he will stay till the next sept to insure the happening of the Conistitutional Amendments HOWEVER he will forward all his authorities to the vice president which i consider a great VICTORY, but then i became pretty confused about how this will reflect on people,will we go down on the millionic protest tomorrow insisting that he must leave? Just when i was thinking about that..about 4,000 person protested down my street yelling LEAVE,LEAVE,LEAVE ALREADY!

He also sent all his dogs to face justice,the ones who kept stealing our cash along with him,WE WONT REST UNTIL HE RESIGNS AND FACE JUSTICE HIMSELF.

Am attending tomorrow's revolution.

@Act~ I will link you to some vids of police killing people with cold blood in the past 15 days,just gonna need to watch the army leader announcement on Mubarak's speech and wither if they are satisfied or there gonna be a coup (since they already announced that they are taking the public's side).
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
ACt (02-10-2011), ask me anything (02-10-2011), Mal (02-10-2011), Miburo (02-10-2011), Servo (02-18-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (02-10-2011), Tzu Men (02-10-2011), UchihaTaijiya (02-13-2011)
Old 02-10-2011, 04:41 PM   #7
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post
@Act~ I will link you to some vids of police killing people with cold blood in the past 15 days,just gonna need to watch the army leader announcement on Mubarak's speech and wither if they are satisfied or there gonna be a coup (since they already announced that they are taking the public's side).
Excellent. I encourage you to spread those as far as you can. People need to know how bad it really is so the world governments can get the idea that this shit ain't cool and pressure Mubarak out without him and his cronies running out with the countries money - which I believe is the main reason for him wanting to stick around this long. Protection and money.

My lab manager is also Egyptian, with family over there, and he's none too impressed with this announcement and worries for the next few days.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-10-2011), Darth-Nero (02-10-2011), kael03 (02-11-2011), Miburo (02-10-2011), Servo (02-18-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (02-10-2011), UchihaTaijiya (02-13-2011)
Old 02-10-2011, 04:47 PM   #8
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post
Egypt in the 28th of January (friday of wrath) p9: more small thieves and street rats along with Traders taking advantage of the situation to rise the prices and increase there profits from the paniced public that rushed to the stores to get a month's worth of products,Same did the Cap drivers forced very high prices,the beginning of the normal chaos that comes with the falling of any politican system,appearance of usual criminals who was keeping themselves in low profile because of the police but still in the range of the none organaized crime.
There was more going on there than simply taking advantage of the situation, was there not? I believe food prices were on the rise to begin with, and the protests helped increase those prices further. Or at least, that's what Peter Mansbridge tells me.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-10-2011), Miburo (02-10-2011), UchihaTaijiya (02-13-2011)
Old 02-10-2011, 04:51 PM   #9
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
There was more going on there than simply taking advantage of the situation, was there not? I believe food prices were on the rise to begin with, and the protests helped increase those prices further. Or at least, that's what Peter Mansbridge tells me.
When aren't food prices on the rise?

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (02-11-2011)
Old 02-10-2011, 04:52 PM   #10
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

When time is going backwards.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-10-2011), Darth-Nero (02-10-2011), Miburo (02-10-2011), UchihaTaijiya (02-13-2011)
Old 02-10-2011, 04:54 PM   #11
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
When time is going backwards.
Oh, yeah. I read about that tomorrow. I guess I forgot.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
KillerNN (02-11-2011)
Old 02-10-2011, 06:51 PM   #12
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

if anybody is interested cnn has been covering this (breaking news) for a while now

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

KillerNN (02-11-2011)
Old 02-10-2011, 07:48 PM   #13
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,706 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

I don't see why somebody can't assassinate the Mubarak guy already. A bullet to the head or knife to the throat or brutal beating won't hurt anyone since everybody hates him already. Kill him or make him leave(as in threaten him) whichever works for you guys.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 08:09 PM   #14
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Excellent. I encourage you to spread those as far as you can. People need to know how bad it really is so the world governments can get the idea that this shit ain't cool and pressure Mubarak out without him and his cronies running out with the countries money - which I believe is the main reason for him wanting to stick around this long. Protection and money.

My lab manager is also Egyptian, with family over there, and he's none too impressed with this announcement and worries for the next few days.
Exactly,Mubarak's fortune alone surpass 70 Billion dollars..it said that this amount can pay Egypt's depts. Mubarak said himself in todays statement that hes feeling insulted and humiliated by the foreign pressures and we where like "Good,Cry moar". I hope world countries will cooperate with us and send back those who escaped/will escape with there money even countries who are not members of the interpol.

People are not impressed here either,The revolution continues.

As for the vids..

Here is a police truck (central security forces) run over protesters killing one and one injured.

and here is a patriot fighter takes of his jacket in an obvious invitation to a battle with fists just to be shot down.(happened in Alexandria where i live)

God everytime i watch this my blood boils,then watch other vids to change my mode like this awesome solidarity vid and this other one made by 4 adorable American girls thats getting more popular by the day. (If you guys know about moar soldirity vids from any country then link them to me)

and here is a few pics

The army supports freedom of speech
FTP
FTP
FTP

Quote:
just a clearification,this Revolution isn't a hunger revolution..It's a revloution demanding 3 main things.. JUSTICE,FREEDOM and DIGNITY,from dignity splites the demands of normal life with incomes that matches the prices of products and services so when you work your ass off and your income can barely feed you and your familly you feel humiliated,so when people talk about the high food prices in the revolution they are not complaining about hunger (so no one dies from hunger in Egypt) but complaining about the lake of dignity caused by the government who's stealing what's ours.

Am not sure am following your question,Are you asking about those who escaped the country's billions out side of it? cause they didn't announce anything about that but am pretty sure that shit like that happened for sure.

As for the food prices,the new government stopped the rising of prices imediatlly and returned it back to normal in less than 48 hours..then freed the products temporarily from all sorts of taxes until this crisis is over. So those who kept there prices high inspite of that to make moar and moar profits got there stores broken down and stolen while no body protected them,Justice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
I don't see why somebody can't assassinate the Mubarak guy already. A bullet to the head or knife to the throat or brutal beating won't hurt anyone since everybody hates him already. Kill him or make him leave(as in threaten him) whichever works for you guys.
we don't want him dead,we want him to face justice.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
ACt (02-10-2011), ask me anything (02-10-2011), Axiom (02-21-2011), KillerNN (02-11-2011), kluang (02-11-2011), Mal (02-10-2011), Miburo (02-10-2011), ninjalostboy95 (02-10-2011), Sensei-Q (02-11-2011), Servo (02-18-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (02-11-2011), UchihaTaijiya (02-13-2011)
Old 02-10-2011, 08:32 PM   #15
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Typical 15 year-old animu forum user's interpretation of political stability.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
ACt (02-10-2011), ask me anything (02-10-2011), kael03 (02-10-2011), Mal (02-10-2011), Miburo (02-10-2011), Nerox (02-11-2011), Sensei-Q (02-11-2011), Servo (02-18-2011), UchihaTaijiya (02-13-2011)