Lol Bieber and his legion of Zombie tweens. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > World News

World News Post and discuss news articles on recent world events here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-2011, 11:11 PM   #7
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Lol Bieber and his legion of Zombie tweens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
That's the thing with Pop music, it's a major fad. I'll quote Rob Zombie from Mayhem Fest last year when he was commenting on how all of these pop groups were canceling shows left and right, while metal tours were going strong "So, to all of you pop groups: You. Have. No. True. Fans."
So true. These pop groups come and go on a yearly basis. Last year everybody was going nuts over the Jonas brothers, and now people barely remember them. By the end of the year (and hopefully before) Beiber will be old news, and all the fags will move on to the next thing.

I saw something on the news tonight about how Beiber crashed a press conference held by Johnny Depp. Depp was promoting his new movie Rango, and Beiber just bust in there like "Hai Guyz, I wuz in the neighborhood, so I came by 2 say Wuts up." Kid needs to be bitch slapped for that. He could have waited until the conference was over and said hello to Depp, instead of busting in there like the attention whore he is. Goddamn fag.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote