Lol Bieber and his legion of Zombie tweens. - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > World News

World News Post and discuss news articles on recent world events here!

Old 02-14-2011, 11:11 PM   #16
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Lol Bieber and his legion of Zombie tweens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
That's the thing with Pop music, it's a major fad. I'll quote Rob Zombie from Mayhem Fest last year when he was commenting on how all of these pop groups were canceling shows left and right, while metal tours were going strong "So, to all of you pop groups: You. Have. No. True. Fans."
So true. These pop groups come and go on a yearly basis. Last year everybody was going nuts over the Jonas brothers, and now people barely remember them. By the end of the year (and hopefully before) Beiber will be old news, and all the fags will move on to the next thing.

I saw something on the news tonight about how Beiber crashed a press conference held by Johnny Depp. Depp was promoting his new movie Rango, and Beiber just bust in there like "Hai Guyz, I wuz in the neighborhood, so I came by 2 say Wuts up." Kid needs to be bitch slapped for that. He could have waited until the conference was over and said hello to Depp, instead of busting in there like the attention whore he is. Goddamn fag.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2011, 11:25 PM   #17
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,708 Times in 3,840 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Right before he said that, he was talking about how the show I was at broke the record for Mayhem Fest attendance in its history (27,000+). He then started that particular speech with "You've probably heard of all of these shows canceling over the country. I won't say names because I don't want to sound like a dick. But there's 1 tour still going, 1 tour no one reports on, 1 show no one talks about, 1 show...no one gives a shit about." to which we all started cheering, "You guys make this shit happen. Without you we have nothing" and ended with the above quote.

Pop music is a fad. Some bands last a couple years then break apart because they can't pull off the "boy band" image anymore. Every other style of music survives because they don't rely on the "boy band" image. Pop has no soul, it's just a money making farce.

Ok, I'm done ranting.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-15-2011), Mal (02-15-2011), Nerox (02-15-2011)
Old 02-14-2011, 11:31 PM   #18
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

When I want pop music, I just watch korean and japan girls pop band. I have no idea what they are singing, but they are as cute as fuck.

And all hail to metal and rock.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-15-2011), kael03 (02-14-2011), Mal (02-15-2011), Numinous (02-15-2011)
Old 02-14-2011, 11:33 PM   #19
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
And all hail to metal and rock.
\m/(-_-)\m/
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-15-2011), kluang (02-15-2011), Numinous (02-15-2011)
Old 02-15-2011, 09:59 AM   #20
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

well justin bieber will not win a grammy anytime soon, because his music isnt actually good. It may be popular, but music-wise its very mediocre. Just like the Jonas bros, they never really won anything major because it was shallow crappy music.

Esperanza Spalding is a classically trained musician who can play the hell out of a bass. Bieber sings kind of catchy/ kind of crappy songs, and dances like a a robot with no rhythm
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 10:21 AM   #21
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

I wonder how will Bieber sounds like when his voice broke/changes.

Will he sounds the same?

Or will he sound like a banshee with an apple stuck on his throat?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 11:44 AM   #22
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Why did you guys had to remind me of the Jonas Brothers? Ever since they butchered beyond recognition "Poor Unfortunate Souls", one of the best Disney songs, they deserve no consideration of anyone.

And lol @ Bieber and his fans, thinking that pyrite is gold. But I have to disagree with kael, pop has soul: the soul of something very wrong going on.

Just take a look at some of Bieber's lyrics.

One Less Lonely Girl:

Quote:
Ohhoh oh
Saw so many pretty faces before I saw you you
Now all I see is you
I'm coming for you(I'm coming for you)
Noo No
Don't need these other pretty faces like i need you
And when you're mine in the world
There's gonna be one less lonely girl(im coming for you)
One less lonely girl(im coming for you)
There's gonna be one less lonely girl(im coming for you)
I'm gonna put you first(im coming for you)
I'll show you what you're worth(thats what im gonna do)
If you let me inside your world
There's gonna be one less lonely girl
Intention: Bieber is in love with you, easily-impressionable-tween-girl, and he'll always be with you.

But upon a closer look: Doesn't this sound like a psychopath that is chasing the girl (the amount of times "I'm coming for you" is repeated is very disturbing), wants to rape her (showing what she's "worth") and then kill her ("one less lonely girl" indeed)?

Eenie meenie miney mo

Quote:
Eenie meenie miney mo
Catch a bad chick by her toe
If she's holla, holla, holla
Let her go.
Intention: Bieber (and that Kingston guy) want to have a good time with the chicks.

But upon a closer look: They want to physically restrain a "bad chick" and will only free her when she does what they want.

And there are thousands more of examples which leaves me worried about the next generations...

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-15-2011), Miburo (02-15-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (02-15-2011)
Old 02-15-2011, 12:07 PM   #23
Lightning
Genin

Lightning is an unknown quantity at this point

^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc3jMoFJrBQ

makes great sense.

edit: ( yer comment reminded me of this video, somebody posted this here sometime ago)

Last edited by Lightning; 02-15-2011 at 12:09 PM.
Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 12:54 PM   #24
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Numinous... way to much insight into a disposable song. This is why I hate people who talk about poetry.

Last edited by ACt; 02-15-2011 at 03:01 PM.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Mal (02-15-2011), Miburo (02-15-2011)
Old 02-15-2011, 01:09 PM   #25
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

I've never heard a Justin Bieber song in my life. And I would have never even heard of him if almost every single youtube comment didn't mention him. I watch a goddamn submission instructional video and people are talking about justin bieber in the comments. I dunno how that is even possible. I hate youtube people.

But yeah, he's like a singular hanson. Pop music fans will move on to the next shitty singer that gets tossed at them in a little bit. No worries.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (02-15-2011)
Old 02-15-2011, 01:13 PM   #26
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
I've never heard a Justin Bieber song in my life.
On purpose or in general ?

I can't imagine a single human being not at least once having his shit music shoved down their throat.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 01:20 PM   #27
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Numinous... way to much incite into a disposable song. This is why I hate people who talk about poetry.
But what fun is poetry analysis if it isn't about deconstructing the lyrics to make stuff up just for our own amusement?

Quote:
I can't imagine a single human being not at least once having his shit music shoved down their throat.
Specially in the malls. Sometimes I want whoever decides the playlist to be in excruciating pain. And twice the amount of pain when playing "Jingle Bells" on Christmas every 10 minutes.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 01:36 PM   #28
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
They want to physically restrain a "bad chick" and will only free her when she does what they want.
I always thought that line was "fat chick."
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (02-15-2011)
Old 02-15-2011, 01:36 PM   #29
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Specially in the malls. Sometimes I want whoever decides the playlist to be in excruciating pain. And twice the amount of pain when playing "Jingle Bells" on Christmas every 10 minutes.
This. So much. I hated working in retail during the holiday season. Nothing like christmas music from the day after thanksgiving until the end of fucking january. When I worked at this one grocery store, we had a manager that, if she was closing, would change the radio station to a rock station as soon as the store directors left. Woman was awesome (she's a long time friend of my family's too, so I was treated both better and worse than everyone else). If she knew I was working she would ask me what station I wanted to listen to.
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (02-15-2011)
Old 02-15-2011, 01:46 PM   #30
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

I'll admit to having heard a Bieber song, but it is so rare (since I generally listen to CBC which is mostly news/talking and rock stations) that I don't believe I could come up with a name or tune off the top of my head. I'm also not willing to try.

Besides, all I need know is that during one tv spot talking about Beiber, they were playing one of his songs, to which my wife asked, "Who's the chick singing?"

Done.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Mal (02-15-2011), Miburo (02-15-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (02-16-2011)