Remember remember the 25th of January - Page 15 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 02-14-2011, 07:01 PM   #211
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road
Re: Remember remember the 25th of January

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kina View Post

Go Egypt. I hope your military does you justice.
Thanks for your support,Kina.

Been so long since i saw you active btw,Welcome back =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
And holy shit Nero lives in fucking ALEXANDRIA! Epic place to live.
Will i'd be glad if you can drop by sometime,I'll show you around and buy you delicious local dinner <3

Seriously,Come visit =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post

Nero, I hope you and yours stay safe. And keep us updated <3
Thanks Brooke,And i will =)
<33333333333

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Back on the original topic, I felt that this was necessary.
EMBRACE THIS CHANCE FOR A BRAND NEW START!

Goddamn,am so living the dream with this song.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
What I dislike about all of this is the media coverage and the image of egypt perpetrated by the media, before the revolution. In comparison to other countries, it didn't really portray the situation in egypt as dire as the revolution has shown it to be.

I guess its all down to the US-Mubarak relationship and the influence of the US mainstream media.

I hate that kinda shit.
Will you know what i dislike?

I dislike how my local channel force me to change it to another foreign channel to watch what's really fucking happening in my country.

Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (02-14-2011), kael03 (02-14-2011), Mal (02-14-2011), Miburo (02-15-2011), Shrike (02-15-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (02-15-2011), Tabris (02-14-2011)

Old 02-14-2011, 07:03 PM   #212
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post

Nero - what's the mood now in Egypt?
Will we're still celebrating and dancing (you know since a revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having) while the supreme general of military told us that he dissolved the parliament and wiped his ass with the conistitution in order to make a new real one,Then he rehired the previous government temporarily to keep the country going till things stablize again in preperations for public elections.

As for the streets,People are so relieved and walking in the streets of the country that they now own..buying stuff with extra ordinary discounts,really enjoying themselves.

A little story : In Egypt the police's slogan have alway been "The police is at the serves of the public" but seven years ago the Fascist changed it to "The police and the public are at the serves of the country" in other word the public is at the serves of the fascit with the police as there inspector and punisher. The fascist was aiming to put the police on a higher degree than the army,turning this whole country to a police station with him as absolute ruler..but after the first days of the revolution he turned it back to the old slogan as one of his many attempts to calm things down.

Now after the Emerency law is no more they lost there power and they keep appearing on TV crying for another chance and blaming everything on the leaders,Meanwhile Ministers and others are facing fraud and stealing along with an on going list of charges choking the palm of JUSTICE around them by the day. Every day when i read news like that in the "daily pyramids" i lean back in my chair and whisper "victory".

Oh and Mubarak is in a comma as they say and he haven't left Egypt yet,Everyone is praying for him to get better SO HE CAN FACE TRAIL lololol.

And sorry for the delay of response guys,i spent the past couple of nights with my buddies.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
ACt (02-16-2011), ask me anything (02-14-2011), Jaxon (02-14-2011), kael03 (02-14-2011), Kinako (02-14-2011), Mal (02-14-2011), Miburo (02-15-2011), Shrike (02-15-2011), Tabris (02-14-2011), Vanity (02-15-2011)
Old 02-14-2011, 10:38 PM   #213
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

sounds like a dman big dance party that i am missing out on
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (02-15-2011), Miburo (02-15-2011)
Old 02-15-2011, 07:52 PM   #214
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Don't blame me..i kept asking you to come since last summer,but you were the one who was like "busy busy busy" ;]

but hey this celebration will keep on going for like a year (since my people are really fun when in good mood) so you ain't gonna miss anything if you decided to visit next summer or such =)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
Miburo (02-15-2011), Tabris (02-15-2011)
Old 02-15-2011, 11:48 PM   #215
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

on a more possitive note than me beign busy AND to POOR to go to egypt; I have a new better paying job, so i may not be that way forever
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (02-16-2011)
Old 02-16-2011, 01:23 AM   #216
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Now that your nation's all settled, go fix Iran.
Old 02-16-2011, 07:32 AM   #217
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

What I find amusing, and not surprising given Iran's history, is that they supported the Egyptian people thinking it could become an Islamic revolution and cause an "irreparable defeat" for the US in the region. Now that their own citizens are fighting for the same freedom for which the Egyptians fought, they are claiming the US and Israel are behind the revolts and are suppressing them much more than was done in Egypt.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (02-16-2011)
Old 02-16-2011, 08:19 AM   #218
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

^ Yeah, but what can you do with those wacky clerics.

Reports in this hemisphere is that the Egyptian Military are looking to hand over power by september. Hold them to that.

And oh boy Iran. THIS will be fascinating, though morbidly so because, if this is a new revolution, it'll be a lot more bloody. Iran doesn't care about being violent to dissenters and it'll be harder to get the masses out. Maybe you heard the one about the opposition leader who publicly supported the protests in Iran so the rest of the lawmakers in the country bound together in a show of solidarity in calling for his execution.

Fun times.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-16-2011), Darth-Nero (02-16-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (02-16-2011), Tabris (02-16-2011)
Old 02-16-2011, 08:28 AM   #219
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

Agreed, if the people of Iran revolt, it will be bloody. I doubt that the Revolutionary Guards would stand behind a revolution which purpose was to overthrow the muslimic rule. There were already some death the other days when the opposition demonstrated on the street. But it could come quite abrupt, as in Egypt.

And for blaming the USA for these riots/revolts, it is the easiest solution for rules like Achmadinedschad (spelling?). I mean the USA did this multiple times throughout history, and the uneducated people wouldn't know that the revolution in Egypt was against the plans of the USA in the middle east. So I can see why the blame goes to the US. And well, they are kind of the main target for all fundamental muslims.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
Tabris (02-16-2011)
Old 02-16-2011, 09:02 AM   #220
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox View Post
And for blaming the USA for these riots/revolts, it is the easiest solution for rules like Achmadinedschad (spelling?). I mean the USA did this multiple times throughout history, and the uneducated people wouldn't know that the revolution in Egypt was against the plans of the USA in the middle east. So I can see why the blame goes to the US. And well, they are kind of the main target for all fundamental muslims.
The US is the main target for fundamentalist Muslims, and hated by most other Muslims, because it was and is the US who supports their current fascist regimes. Just as in Egypt, most or all equipment used to quell dissent in Iran will have been supplied and funded by the US. All for the sake of stability in the region so oil production isn't interrupted and people can continue to live the American dream of over-consumption.

So, in a way, the revolts in the Middle East are indeed the result of US actions.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (02-16-2011), Demi-God (02-16-2011), Nerox (02-16-2011), Tabris (02-16-2011)
Old 02-16-2011, 09:57 AM   #221
ACt
Heart Wizard

ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

^ and Britain's before them. Actually, a great deal of the conflict and revolutions in the last 100 years, outside most of the world wars, is an aftershock of colonialism, in particular, they way The British Empire carved up the world without regard for the divisions that already existed between the local peoples.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (02-16-2011), Demi-God (02-16-2011), Mal (02-16-2011), Nerox (02-16-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (02-16-2011), Tabris (02-16-2011)
Old 02-16-2011, 10:26 AM   #222
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

You flatter us sir. *blushes*
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (02-16-2011)
Old 02-16-2011, 10:39 AM   #223
ACt
Heart Wizard

Always try to say nice things about the Motherland... especially since she's getting on in years and isn't as vibrant and attractive as she once was. What else is a good Son for? Not like our brutish brother America, who never calls.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (02-16-2011), Mal (02-16-2011)
Old 02-16-2011, 10:45 AM   #224
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

^reminds me of homer in england and talking to the queen after escaping from prison

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 11:42 AM   #225
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

Exactly Mal, the economic plans of the US for the middle east and arabia are being greatly disturbed by those revolts. And you raise another point I didn't think of at that moment. Most of the regimes were placed by the USA. Another sign for the US to change their economical, political and diplomatic outlook. It'd be time for that, or there is no hope of staying on par with the chinese and indians.

By the way Mal, we once discussed the topic of the Oil Sands...I read today, that China is hording that stuff like crazy. Seems like that we have to buy our oil from china in 50 years.

I also agree with ACt. We had a huge discussion in our course once about the economical outcomes of the Imperialism/Colonialism. Until today, most of these regions are dependent on our exports. Germany as well, although, we had only 3 african colonies.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (02-16-2011), Mal (02-16-2011)