Just a Thought THREAD - Page 51 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-20-2011, 07:16 PM   #751
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
Are you referring to there still being a black cloud over the battle field where sasuke was despite it supposedly clearing up 4 chapter before. If so....goddamn genius. good job. (^v^)b.

Also kakashi said to look at the 4 o'clock direction, but he was looking to his left, when 4 o'clock is to his right. The left was have been 9 o'clock.

Plus how did they not hear or see Kirin??? It's a giant lightning dragon. Even a normal bolt of lighting can be heard for miles away. I've heard lightning from storm fronts that aren't even on the horizon yet, but these clowns can't even hear a giant lightning blast which should be a dozens of times more powerful. They should have heard that shit from Konoha.

Last edited by ask me anything; 02-20-2011 at 07:17 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2011, 09:05 PM   #752
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

yup, thats what im referring to (:

kakashi might not have faced do north, and took that into account.

Also, maybe they heard but didnt give a fuck.

or maybe kishi fucked up again

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems

Last edited by stubborn_d0nkey; 02-20-2011 at 09:27 PM.
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-20-2011)
Old 02-20-2011, 09:31 PM   #753
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
yup, thats what im referring to (:
I thought so, and yeah your right.

Quote:
kakashi might not have faced do north, and took that into account.
It doesn't matter if he's facing north or not. The clock reference system takes into account the way your facing. Ahead of you is 12 O'clock. Behind you is 6, to the left is 9 and the right is 3. So from kakashi's point of veiw the storm clouds were to his left, which should be 9 o'clock, but he said 4 instead. See what I mean.

Quote:
Also, maybe they heard but didnt give a fuck.
Yeah true they did have their hands full at the moment with madara. I suppose they could have heard it, but didn't have any reason to suspect it was anything other them a normal thunderstorm in the distance. Still though that should have been a very big boom.

Old 02-20-2011, 09:49 PM   #754
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

maybe he meant hinata's 4 o'clock? thought you were talking about something else, lol

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
Old 02-22-2011, 05:19 AM   #755
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

@kael
I might be mixing you up with somebody, and I dont remember the exact thread(s) (with your posts)
Didn't you say sasuke's MS genjutsu isn't tsukuyomi? Didn't you in another post/thread quote/paraphrase the databook on a different subject, stating the requirements for susanoo?

@everybody who thought that sasuke's MS genjutsu isn't tsukuyomi
Doesn't the databook say that amaterats and tsukuyomi are requirements for susanoo? Has sasuke ever used susano'o?

Conclusion: Sasuke's MS genjutsu is Tsukuyomi, Manga Factz.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Old 02-22-2011, 11:56 AM   #756
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

I never said it wasn't Tsukuyomi. I said that the manga never called it Tsukuyomi when he used it and Danzo called it a joke version of Itachi's Tsukuyomi.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:21 PM   #757
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

That's the problem. He never called it Tsukuyomi like Itachi does but we know it is cos he can use susaano which requires it. Amaterasu was always mentioned by him though.

Moreover, he always palms his left eye after use. Which just proves more that it is Tsukuyomi. Regular gen is not known to cause strain to the eyes.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:30 PM   #758
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
Moreover, he always palms his left eye after use. Which just proves more that it is Tsukuyomi. Regular gen is not known to cause strain to the eyes.
Actually, Sasuke's right eye contains Tsukuyomi. His left eye uses Amaterasu. Amaterasu is said to damage the eye that uses it, which is why the user will cry blood from that specific eye.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 03:45 PM   #759
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
That's the problem. He never called it Tsukuyomi like Itachi does but we know it is cos he can use susaano which requires it. Amaterasu was always mentioned by him though.

Some people were saying that it wasn't tsukuyomi, or that it isnt necessarily tsukuyomi

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Old 02-25-2011, 07:30 PM   #760
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough

Thought- Would an edo Aburame clan member have edo chakra bugs (or worms or amoebas)? Just a weird question I came up with.
Old 02-26-2011, 01:24 AM   #761
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

Probably whatever they used when they were alive.
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Senkradlol For This Useful Post:
killerrabbit9 (02-26-2011)
Old 02-26-2011, 07:36 PM   #762
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerrabbit9 View Post
Thought- Would an edo Aburame clan member have edo chakra bugs (or worms or amoebas)? Just a weird question I came up with.
Probably not. I would think each of those bugs is considered an individual life source. I don't see Kabuto using Edo Tensei 1000 times just so some random Aburame dude can fight at full strength.

That's not to say the Aburame guy can just find new bugs though. That's assuming he's in an area were these bugs naturally live, an has access to them. Otherwise he's shit out of luck.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
killerrabbit9 (02-26-2011), ninjalostboy95 (02-26-2011)
Old 02-26-2011, 09:20 PM   #763
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Some people were saying that it wasn't tsukuyomi, or that it isnt necessarily tsukuyomi
Sasuke uses Tsukuyomi for sure! However, due to his lack of talent with genjutsu its just standard physical paralysis... Unlike itachis which can control time of the enemy making an instant into three days for torture which mentally and physically breaks down the enemy along with physical paralysis which mean it attacks the enemies mental, spiritual and physical which IMO makes it the Ultimate genjutsu.... And even madaras tsukuyomi which he has confirmed to still posses seems to have control over the mind of the enemy...

However, as Ive stated before... what sasuke used on danzou wasnt the regular tsukuyomi which Causes paralysis... Its was just some basic genjutsu used for misdirection as sasuke could strike from behind, but with a MS activated eye because

1. sasuke didnt have his eye shut after the genjutsu failed....

2. He didnt close and use just one eye like he did the previous times....

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v51/c477/15.html

3. sasukes dark dimension where tsykuyomi takes place wasnt there either... It was just a basic genjutsu for misdirection..the amatersu didnt even hurt danzou like it was real like it should have in a real tsukuyomi...

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v51/c478/1.html

and obviously sasuke meant it as a diversion while sasuke got him from behind...http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v51/c478/2.html

Basically, it wasnt a regular tsukuyomi, but a a modified genjutsu used by the tsukuyomi/MS genjutsu like as he did again herehttp://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v51/c480/7.html

This is sasukes true tsukuyomi, not a low level modified version we saw used against danzou twice...

against KBhttp://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v45/c413/8.html
andhttp://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v45/c413/9.html

and against Shi http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v49/c462/5.html
andhttp://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v49/c462/6.html

So, clearly sasuke tsukuyomi used against danzou wasnt his regular paralyzing genjutsu, rather just a weak modified versions used for misdirection....

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 09:36 PM   #764
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,706 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Itachi's Tsukuyomi is just mental damage. Changes the time for the opponent? Are you high? Time is the same for everyone, what you mean to say is that it changes the perception of time for the opponent. Just slight corrections but agree with everything else.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 09:40 PM   #765
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

^ Your wasting your breath. KYF really thinks Itachi can control time, which is retarded, but that's KYF for you.

Last edited by ask me anything; 02-26-2011 at 09:41 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (02-26-2011), kael03 (02-27-2011), ninjalostboy95 (02-26-2011), Senkradlol (02-27-2011), Sensei-Q (02-27-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (02-27-2011)