Games and all things related - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 02-25-2011, 04:55 PM   #121
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough
Re: Dragon Age 2 (Demo release on the 23rd Feb)

What link?
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-25-2011, 04:57 PM   #122
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

http://steamcommunity.com/id/agdemigod <- Like this

Tried looking for the_nerox and said that it couldn't be found.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 05:48 PM   #123
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

OK - quick question because I'm too lazy to look it up. If I sign up to the stream community, am I able to screen games to see if my computer will be able to play them with any efficiency? Or is this one of those dumb things where you have to know all your specs?
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 09:12 PM   #124
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

u have to know ur specs. i wish a site existed where it would test run for u so we could just avoid the hassle =[

in the bottom of every game page, it tells u what the min reqs are. sometimes itll tell u the recommended specs.

ex:
crysis 2

System Requirements
OS: Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, with the latest Service Pack
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo at 2Ghz, or AMD Athlon 64 x2 2Ghz (SUBJECT TO CHANGE), or better
Memory: 2GB
Hard Disk Space: 9Gb (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
Video Card: NVidia 8800GT with 512Mb RAM or better, ATI 3850HD (SUBJECT TO CHANGE) with 512Mb RAM or better
Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
DirectX®: 9.0c

edit:
yes the password and secret question. i logged out yesterday and fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu thats why im NOT on steam right now, abnormallll. i miss my games T.T

Last edited by OG; 02-25-2011 at 09:19 PM.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (02-25-2011)
Old 02-25-2011, 09:50 PM   #125
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/

Uh, there is.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
ACt (02-25-2011), Demi-God (02-25-2011), Mal (02-26-2011), OG (02-25-2011), Sensei-Q (02-26-2011)
Old 02-25-2011, 10:27 PM   #126
Demi-God
BEST

Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

System properties son!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
u have to know ur specs. i wish a site existed where it would test run for u so we could just avoid the hassle =[

in the bottom of every game page, it tells u what the min reqs are. sometimes itll tell u the recommended specs.

ex:
crysis 2

System Requirements
OS: Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, with the latest Service Pack
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo at 2Ghz, or AMD Athlon 64 x2 2Ghz (SUBJECT TO CHANGE), or better
Memory: 2GB
Hard Disk Space: 9Gb (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
Video Card: NVidia 8800GT with 512Mb RAM or better, ATI 3850HD (SUBJECT TO CHANGE) with 512Mb RAM or better
Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
DirectX®: 9.0c

edit:
yes the password and secret question. i logged out yesterday and fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu thats why im NOT on steam right now, abnormallll. i miss my games T.T
It's oook, they'll be back with you shortly, then can spend like a full day doing a quest with Mal and Nerox. =P We should make new characters and level 'em up a lil bit before starting a new game together.

I'm not sure but I think Mal might go with Earth mastery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
OK - quick question because I'm too lazy to look it up. If I sign up to the stream community, am I able to screen games to see if my computer will be able to play them with any efficiency? Or is this one of those dumb things where you have to know all your specs?
To add on to the previous posts, a lot of the games also offer the chance to download a demo, so even if you're not fully sure then you can always test it out... unless it's a DA2 demo, that's just shit. Like Titan Quest offers a demo <.< try that out, I think your comp could run it fine. =D We could use another in the party.
Old 02-25-2011, 11:42 PM   #127
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
i did not know this O= thank youuuu
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (02-25-2011), Jaxon (02-26-2011)
Old 02-26-2011, 02:36 AM   #128
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
I'm not sure but I think Mal might go with Earth mastery.
That's just the only thing you suggested. My friend, who used to play for hours upon hours, has some more recommendations for me. We'll see what I decide on.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (02-26-2011)
Old 02-26-2011, 03:53 AM   #129
Demi-God
BEST

Aww, I thought you liked the fire golem. Still cool though, what did your friend recommend? I'm still n00by at it too and learning.

Edit: Mal, I just found out that since Immortal Thrones is the expansion pack, if you load that up to play instead of Titan Quest, you still have to go through the original story, but instead you get all the extras of the expansion pack from the start. So extra options, better interface and a 9th mastery among others.

Last edited by Demi-God; 02-26-2011 at 04:17 AM.
Old 02-26-2011, 11:49 AM   #130
Mal
Scotch

Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah, the fire golem is pretty cool, but my friend had a few suggestion that he didn't really explain too well, so I'll talk to him soon and decide what I want to do.
Demi-God (02-26-2011)
Old 02-26-2011, 12:39 PM   #131
Demi-God
BEST

Cool, just remember to start off with Immortal. I think I might try Earth, or maybe just join you on your quest with my current level 21 Warrior.
Old 02-26-2011, 12:47 PM   #132
Mal
Scotch

I'll probably mess around with the game tonight/tomorrow to figure out what I want and be ready to begin an epic quest with Nerox on Tuesday.
Nerox (02-26-2011)
Old 02-26-2011, 12:55 PM   #133
Demi-God
BEST

Sweet, I would suggest just replaying the first boss 2 or 3 times so you level up enough to be able to select a few abilities. Then if we all have new characters, can start it with everyone at like level 3 or 4.
Old 02-26-2011, 01:32 PM   #134
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
I'll probably mess around with the game tonight/tomorrow to figure out what I want and be ready to begin an epic quest with Nerox on Tuesday.
I am pumped dudes...But I still have no idea what class I am going to take. Probably just what the group need.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (02-26-2011), Mal (02-26-2011)
Old 02-26-2011, 01:48 PM   #135
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Since there's epic questing involved, I'll see about getting the game myself this weekend.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (02-26-2011), Mal (02-26-2011), OG (02-26-2011), Servo (02-26-2011)