Just a Thought THREAD - Page 52 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-27-2011, 11:56 AM   #766
Shakezula
Missing-Nin

Shakezula is on a distinguished road
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

I have a thought.

What will happen if Kishimoto takes a six month break from the manga?
Shakezula is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-27-2011, 12:29 PM   #767
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakezula View Post
I have a thought.

If someone else steps in it has an opportunity to be better, period. Otherwise it'll die a lot worse off than it started and be seen as one of the biggest busts in manga history.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Shakezula (02-27-2011)
Old 02-27-2011, 01:48 PM   #768
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakezula View Post
I have a thought.

People will forget about it after a few months, it's popularity will drop. When (and if) Kishi starts writing again, it'll just be a few chapters of flashback and conclucion (after the war of course), because WSJ doesn't want chapters.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
Shakezula (02-27-2011)
Old 02-27-2011, 02:10 PM   #769
Shakezula
Missing-Nin

Shakezula is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
If someone else steps in it has an opportunity to be better, period. Otherwise it'll die a lot worse off than it started and be seen as one of the biggest busts in manga history.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
People will forget about it after a few months, it's popularity will drop. When (and if) Kishi starts writing again, it'll just be a few chapters of flashback and conclucion (after the war of course), because WSJ doesn't want chapters.
Thanks. I always wanted to know the answer.
Shakezula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:56 PM   #770
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

here is a thought. i didn't make a whole thread for this:

Sasuke if he listened to Kakashi and let go of Vengeance. How do you think things would differ if he was still with Squad 7?

1.When they were looking for Akataski to save Gaara. It probably would have been Sasuke and Grand ma Chiyo vs. Sasori. Sharinghan and experience from Chiyo would have made that fight a lot different.
2.Itachi clone vs. Squad 7. That fight would definitely went different, Sasuke MAY have known it wasn't the TRUE Itachi.
3.However Kakashi unlocked his MS he might have helped Sasuke do the same.
4. Like J-Man and Naruto, Kakashi could have had him sign the K-9 contract.
5.Naruto STILL would be a Sage, because J-Man would have still died. so...
6. Sasuke and Kakashi vs. Paths = win.
7. Sage Naruto /Sasuke/Kakashi(would not be dead) vs. Pein
8.I don't think Kabuto would have offered his help to Tobdara. All he wants is Sasuke. He would have went to the leaf village , probably with his EDO army.
9.Also i think when Itachi saw his brother follow a different path he MIGHT have left Akataski and reported to Tsunade what was really going on. I mean the only reason he was holding that image up was to make Sasuke strong enough to face Madara.

your turn
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
superninja (03-02-2011)
Old 03-02-2011, 02:18 PM   #771
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
here is a thought. i didn't make a whole thread for this:

Sasuke if he listened to Kakashi and let go of Vengeance. How do you think things would differ if he was still with Squad 7?

1.When they were looking for Akataski to save Gaara. It probably would have been Sasuke and Grand ma Chiyo vs. Sasori. Sharinghan and experience from Chiyo would have made that fight a lot different.
2.Itachi clone vs. Squad 7. That fight would definitely went different, Sasuke MAY have known it wasn't the TRUE Itachi.
3.However Kakashi unlocked his MS he might have helped Sasuke do the same.
4. Like J-Man and Naruto, Kakashi could have had him sign the K-9 contract.
5.Naruto STILL would be a Sage, because J-Man would have still died. so...
6. Sasuke and Kakashi vs. Paths = win.
7. Sage Naruto /Sasuke/Kakashi(would not be dead) vs. Pein
8.I don't think Kabuto would have offered his help to Tobdara. All he wants is Sasuke. He would have went to the leaf village , probably with his EDO army.
9.Also i think when Itachi saw his brother follow a different path he MIGHT have left Akataski and reported to Tsunade what was really going on. I mean the only reason he was holding that image up was to make Sasuke strong enough to face Madara.

your turn
I think Sasuke would have a hawk contract, his lightning skills would be as strong or stronger since Kakashi could work with him on that, Kakashi's own lightning skills would probably become stronger because he would copy Sasukes innovations and add his own, Naruto would be stronger after the time skip since he would work harder having to watch Sasuke's daily growth, Kakashi and Sasuke would probably have a group therapy session together where they would share their tragic past and share thoughts. Actually I think Kakashi would become more like a friend to Sasuke than a teacher during the three year time skip.
Sasuke would probably be convinced to fight Itachi in a group rather than to go solo, and that would be a part of some akatsuki infiltration mission. I don't know whether Sasuke would have a girlfriend like Sakura maybe, in any case something like that would put a dent in his friendship with Naruto. I'll go with Kishimoto hinting at the possibility so the readers have to keep reading to find out who ends up with whom (this is the oldest trick ever).
Itachi would maybe try to convince Kakashi, Naruto and Sasuke he is on their side and they have to take on Madara together? (this would be pretty difficult).

Also, Oro would have to go get Sasuke himself to do the body transfer and he would probably make a move to kidnap Sasuke sooner or later so it would be Oro, Kabuto and the sound 4 vs Sasuke and whoever is able to help him. This could go couple of ways and it would be difficult to beat Oro, Kabuto and Oro's minions (Oro could also send Yuugo in his monster form).

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.

Last edited by superninja; 03-02-2011 at 02:33 PM.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to superninja For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (03-02-2011)
Old 03-02-2011, 03:17 PM   #772
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by superninja View Post
I think Sasuke would have a hawk contract, his lightning skills would be as strong or stronger since Kakashi could work with him on that, Kakashi's own lightning skills would probably become stronger because he would copy Sasukes innovations and add his own, Naruto would be stronger after the time skip since he would work harder having to watch Sasuke's daily growth, Kakashi and Sasuke would probably have a group therapy session together where they would share their tragic past and share thoughts. Actually I think Kakashi would become more like a friend to Sasuke than a teacher during the three year time skip.
Sasuke would probably be convinced to fight Itachi in a group rather than to go solo, and that would be a part of some akatsuki infiltration mission. I don't know whether Sasuke would have a girlfriend like Sakura maybe, in any case something like that would put a dent in his friendship with Naruto. I'll go with Kishimoto hinting at the possibility so the readers have to keep reading to find out who ends up with whom (this is the oldest trick ever).
Itachi would maybe try to convince Kakashi, Naruto and Sasuke he is on their side and they have to take on Madara together? (this would be pretty difficult).

Also, Oro would have to go get Sasuke himself to do the body transfer and he would probably make a move to kidnap Sasuke sooner or later so it would be Oro, Kabuto and the sound 4 vs Sasuke and whoever is able to help him. This could go couple of ways and it would be difficult to beat Oro, Kabuto and Oro's minions (Oro could also send Yuugo in his monster form).
i agree with everything you said but i have somethings to add:

you mean Juugo not Yuugo, but anyway.

1. Orochimaru vs. sasuke would pretty much end with Sasuke winning anyway. Orochimaru is weak against Sharinghan as you have seen. Kabuto would be Kakashi's win, the sound four would STILL be taken out by Konoha Kids. so that is that.
2. What minions? the sound four and Kimimaru? Gaara would still beat him, even though he only won because he died right at the end.
3. i think Maybe because of watching Sasuke and Kakashi would have developed his Rasengans faster, i think that he may have spent MORE time with J-Man because he saw sasuke getting so strong. He could have became a Sage earlier or learned more jutsu from J-man.
4.Kakashi would still be there Sensei so when Naruto seemed down cause he and no nature jutsu Kakashi probably woulda enlisted Yamato to help train Naruto to use wind.
5. There would be NO Sai on the Team but Yamato still would ha d to step in for a little while. Their mission on the bridge would have went different with the team staying together and all. Teamwork, knowing how each other moves.Plus Sasuke would have seen Orochimaru in hiding.
6. In reference to #5, there would be NO Kyuubi out burst cause Sasuke would be right there with Naruto. He only went 4 tails cause Oro was talking about Sasuke.
Old 03-02-2011, 04:35 PM   #773
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
i agree with everything you said but i have somethings to add:

you mean Juugo not Yuugo, but anyway.

1. Orochimaru vs. sasuke would pretty much end with Sasuke winning anyway. Orochimaru is weak against Sharinghan as you have seen. Kabuto would be Kakashi's win, the sound four would STILL be taken out by Konoha Kids. so that is that.
2. What minions? the sound four and Kimimaru? Gaara would still beat him, even though he only won because he died right at the end.
3. i think Maybe because of watching Sasuke and Kakashi would have developed his Rasengans faster, i think that he may have spent MORE time with J-Man because he saw sasuke getting so strong. He could have became a Sage earlier or learned more jutsu from J-man.
4.Kakashi would still be there Sensei so when Naruto seemed down cause he and no nature jutsu Kakashi probably woulda enlisted Yamato to help train Naruto to use wind.
5. There would be NO Sai on the Team but Yamato still would ha d to step in for a little while. Their mission on the bridge would have went different with the team staying together and all. Teamwork, knowing how each other moves.Plus Sasuke would have seen Orochimaru in hiding.
6. In reference to #5, there would be NO Kyuubi out burst cause Sasuke would be right there with Naruto. He only went 4 tails cause Oro was talking about Sasuke.
Sorry if I spelled Juugo wrong, anyways

Oro would have the advantage because he could plan his attack on Sasuke carefully and have the element of surprise. Also he could have some new sound ninjas to recruit or some of those cursed seal guys he experimented besides the sound 4 and Juugo. No one knows when Oro is going to strike so it would be difficult.

It would be a warmer manga if Sasuke didn't leave, Naruto and him would of become good friends and like you said Sasuke could maybe help with Naruto's training since he could suppress the fox.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.

Last edited by superninja; 03-02-2011 at 04:39 PM.
Old 03-02-2011, 06:15 PM   #774
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Quote:
Sorry if I spelled Juugo wrong, anyways

Oro would have the advantage because he could plan his attack on Sasuke carefully and have the element of surprise. Also he could have some new sound ninjas to recruit or some of those cursed seal guys he experimented besides the sound 4 and Juugo. No one knows when Oro is going to strike so it would be difficult.

It would be a warmer manga if Sasuke didn't leave, Naruto and him would of become good friends and like you said Sasuke could maybe help with Naruto's training since he could suppress the fox.
i didn't think about the fox suppression think, good point. very observant.

anyway, Orochimaru, hmmm. i am thinking IF he had minions that he could bring besides the sound four and Kim he would have brought them to attack Konoha as well. BUT the thing is he never used Juugo because he couldn't control him. ONLY Kim could, which is why he stayed locked up after Kim died.

But really do you think "Hawk" can beat Sasuke? especially at that time. hmm now IF Oro was forced to use another body again then by the time he came around it would probably be right after Pein attacked, which seems like what he would do.

Can you Imagine Orochimaru AND Akataski on the loose? For one Oro would HAVE TO avoid them as well as try to get Sasuke. THAT would be very hard seeing as how they were after the Fox and Sasuke would be w/ Naruto almost 24/7 after he found that out.

Also he would have been in that Kisame vs. Konoha on Turtle island fight.
Why? because team 7 would have went, minus Kakashi, to watch over Naruto and Bee.
That being said would sasuke be STILL inside the Turtle with Bee & Naruto or would he be outside in the brawl?
side note Thanx to Sasuke there would be NO Armadillo Dick hunting. He could ALWAYS distract Naruto with Training or see who is stronger.

Oh yeah one more thing: Thanx to Naruto & Sasuke getting so strong it would almost force Sakura to be non-fail. would love to see her train w/ Tsunade then Kurenai for genjutsu!
Old 03-02-2011, 07:27 PM   #775
superninja
ANBU

I think Sasuke would end up being the most popular guy in Konoha and slightly stronger than Naruto if he stayed. Sakura would probably receive training in genjutsu and she could spar in a genjutsu contest against Sasuke in that case. Lee would want to spar taijutsu against Sasuke.
Naruto would need some strong motivation to train as hard, Sasuke would have the motivation in Itachi, Naruto would probably be behind Sasuke in power and skill because Sasuke would receive more sparing matches.

jericho Uzimaki (03-03-2011)
Old 03-02-2011, 11:34 PM   #776
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Quote:
I think Sasuke would end up being the most popular guy in Konoha and slightly stronger than Naruto if he stayed. Sakura would probably receive training in genjutsu and she could spar in a genjutsu contest against Sasuke in that case. Lee would want to spar taijutsu against Sasuke.
Naruto would need some strong motivation to train as hard, Sasuke would have the motivation in Itachi, Naruto would probably be behind Sasuke in power and skill because Sasuke would receive more sparing matches.
i think that due to their different methods and motivation that they would be equal in power, until Naruto goes Sage mode or RS. lol. I mean Naruto is open to training with ALL of the Konoha 10. which would help him a lot. but remember i did say he would be training with J-Man more and i do believe he is more powerful than anyone Sasuke would be training w/ Kakashi included.

a fully trained J-Man student is more than on par with a student of Kakashi don't you think? But anyway it is called Naruto so Naruto would be the most powerful BUT Sasuke would be 2nd most powerful in Konoha
Old 03-03-2011, 12:12 AM   #777
superninja
ANBU

Quote:
a fully trained J-Man student is more than on par with a student of Kakashi don't you think? But anyway it is called Naruto so Naruto would be the most powerful BUT Sasuke would be 2nd most powerful in Konoha
hehe, well I won't underestimate Naruto, he can learn anything when he is motivated and having Sasuke around showcasing his abilities would probably motivate Naruto to achieve the same level.

Their fighting styles would be different than they are now in manga though because Sasuke style would revolve around his lightning manipulation (can train with Kakashi), fire jutsus (self taught), maybe hawk summons (self taught) and using sharingan genjutsu (self taught and Kakashi). Naruto's style would be to counter Sasuke's style so Naruto would also be a different fighter.
Result of this is maybe Naruto would become more cunning and aware of opponent ability in combat as he would constantly have to adapt to Sasuke's style and counter it so he would trade the power he has now for increase in intelligent style of fighting.

jericho Uzimaki (03-03-2011)
Old 03-03-2011, 12:35 AM   #778
batonnoir
Chuunin

batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road

Ok...check this thought out...There is another "That Jutsu" that I think may make an appearance during this ninja war. It is the original jutsu of our hero Naruto. The Jutsu that he created himself, and has been practicing and improving upon from the chapter we first met him, up until he left to seek out the Raikage. It is a jutsu that has overwhelmed elite ninja, kage level ninja, and legendary Sennin alike.

I think Naruto's latest "Sexy Jutsu" will make an appearance during the ninja war, however...if it does, I hope he has made a final upgrade to make it ninja worthy.

Just think of the possibilities, Harem jutsu combined with the exploding clone or lightning clone technique. How about Harem Jutsu combined with the FTG technique. It would be a priceless moment, and I can only guess what the expressions on his comrades faces would look like.

Unsolved Mysteries.
  1. Kimmimaru's Disease no jutsu
  2. Itachi's Disease no Jutsu
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
  5. Nagato's Disease no jutsu
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:07 AM   #779
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Hmmmmm, Naruto's Ultimate Jutsu will always be shadow clone jutsu. no matter how many Rasengan types he develops.

He uses shadow clones to accomplish training,tactics in combat, i mean he uses them to DO his Rasengans!

So i think he will be Naruto of the Shadow Clone!

Enemies will never know if it really is him or just a clone.

I was hoping RS mode made them more durable, actually. But that flew out the window since he can't use shadow clones when RS is engaged.

what if a clone was in Sage mode? Would it be more durable because of the sage durability.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:02 AM   #780
superninja
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
I think Naruto's latest "Sexy Jutsu" will make an appearance during the ninja war, however...if it does, I hope he has made a final upgrade to make it ninja worthy.

Just think of the possibilities, Harem jutsu combined with the exploding clone or lightning clone technique. How about Harem Jutsu combined with the FTG technique. It would be a priceless moment, and I can only guess what the expressions on his comrades faces would look like.
That is a weird idea, why do sexy jutsu in a fight? If he could use exploding clones or Minatos teleportation why would he need to do a sexy jutsu first? To confuse his opponents? That is just.............weird.
I'm not saying it wouldn't work, but it would be embarrassing.

Actually the more I think about it, It becomes more clear that is something Naruto would do. There is no dignity in dying to a horde of naked chicks charging at you with rasengans though.
Quote:
what if a clone was in Sage mode? Would it be more durable because of the sage durability.
I would say a little more durable, but I don't know any examples.

Last edited by superninja; 03-03-2011 at 07:26 AM.