IQ Test - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2011, 09:06 PM   #11
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,712 Times in 2,858 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: IQ Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I'm extremely smart and I scored "108" because, like I said, about 20% of the questions had no discernible pattern to follow. Especially the groups of lines in random shapes. There's also the fact that I have difficulty in discerning the difference between shades of colors.
Really? I should check out this test and you're like part color blind/whatever so it shouldn't really count.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Really? Put a gifted child on language/history departments on this test. S/he'll probably score less than 100 in this silly test, and probably score 150+ on a decent test.
I didn't see the test so I don't know about the langauge/history department as Kael only told me about the visual part. Miburo guy got a perfect score without even trying, I'm pretty sure many gifted kids can get over 100 in the langauge/history department or else they wouldn't be gifted. I'd have to see it first to judge though.