IQ Test - Page 14 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2011, 04:07 PM   #196
Marlboro
Drop The World <3
 
Marlboro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: N/A
Age: 23
Posts: 1,207
Thanks: 2,792
Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road
Re: IQ Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
no it doesnt mean that i was neccesarily online less
So you're making him seem like he posts and has 1000+ posts just for getting attention? No offense bro, but doesn't that seem kinda off? There are tons of other people on here that have thousands of posts and aren't old members. Just because you're older than him, that means that he shouldn't have more posts than you? Wow, brilliant logic!

Not taking sides, but just had to respond to this.
__________________







I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues

Last edited by Marlboro; 03-13-2011 at 04:09 PM.
Marlboro is offline  


Old 03-13-2011, 04:27 PM   #197
AniMeFaN
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 717
Thanks: 103
Thanked 195 Times in 128 Posts
AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: IQ Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomaly View Post
So you're making him seem like he posts and has 1000+ posts just for getting attention? No offense bro, but doesn't that seem kinda off? There are tons of other people on here that have thousands of posts and aren't old members. Just because you're older than him, that means that he shouldn't have more posts than you? Wow, brilliant logic!

Not taking sides, but just had to respond to this.

i could see why you get into alot of fights on here, you say something in the form of a question to me trying to be a smart ass and i show that your post was just an assumption and could be wrong so you post another whole bunch of things which i never said and its your own logic not even mine that your making fun of. when did i say he should have less posts then me because my account is older lol. i would never say that, makes no sense. on the attention whore thing, he called me an attention whore for posting the thread ,the only way to get attention on these forums is to post, yet i have been here 6 months longer then him and have 1/5 the posts so how am i an attention whore.
AniMeFaN is offline  
Old 03-13-2011, 04:46 PM   #198
Marlboro
Drop The World <3
 
Marlboro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: N/A
Age: 23
Posts: 1,207
Thanks: 2,792
Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road
Re: IQ Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
i could see why you get into alot of fights on here, you say something in the form of a question to me trying to be a smart ass and i show that your post was just an assumption and could be wrong so you post another whole bunch of things which i never said and its your own logic not even mine that your making fun of.
.....Huh?..Why u mad?

Quote:
when did i say he should have less posts then me because my account is older lol. i would never say that, makes no sense. on the attention whore thing, he called me an attention whore for posting the thread ,the only way to get attention on these forums is to post, yet i have been here 6 months longer then him and have 1/5 the posts so how am i an attention whore.
I can see now that you meant another thing. Ironically enough, the real thing thing that you meant is even more stupid than the one that I assumed. You're saying that because you have 1/5th the posts that Kael has, that means that that 1 fraction can't contain any amount of attention whoring because it is comparatively less. News flash - just because you have 400 posts and Kael has 1000+ posts doesn't mean that your posts can't contain attention whoring just because they're only 400. That's just idiotic logic.
__________________







I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline  
Old 03-13-2011, 04:54 PM   #199
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: IQ Test

If post count is directly proportional to attention whoring, then Silverblade's dupe accounts were all deprived of it.

Oh wait...
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-13-2011), kael03 (03-13-2011), Miburo (03-13-2011), Nerox (03-13-2011), UchihaTaijiya (03-13-2011)
Old 03-13-2011, 05:01 PM   #200
AniMeFaN
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 717
Thanks: 103
Thanked 195 Times in 128 Posts
AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: IQ Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomaly View Post
I can see now that you meant another thing. Ironically enough, the real thing thing that you meant is even more stupid than the one that I assumed. You're saying that because you have 1/5th the posts that Kael has, that means that that 1 fraction can't contain any amount of attention whoring because it is comparatively less. News flash - just because you have 400 posts and Kael has 1000+ posts doesn't mean that your posts can't contain attention whoring just because they're only 400. That's just idiotic logic.
no, its not ironically more stupid then waht you assumed. if i was an attention whore i would post a significant amount because the only way to get attention is to post. when you call someone a whore what is the reason for usually? for having sex with alot of people?
AniMeFaN is offline  
Old 03-13-2011, 05:04 PM   #201
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: IQ Test

Yo, why u so mean? I just want to avoid confrontations. = (

A couple posts down in the same exact thread:


U MAD BRO? DAT B SUM IDIOTIC LOGIC AMIRITE GUIZ?



Adorable.
Miburo is offline  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-13-2011), kael03 (03-13-2011), Kina (03-13-2011), Mal (03-13-2011), ninjalostboy95 (03-13-2011), Shrike (03-13-2011), UchihaTaijiya (03-13-2011)
Old 03-13-2011, 05:07 PM   #202
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: IQ Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
no, its not ironically more stupid then waht you assumed. if i was an attention whore i would post a significant amount because the only way to get attention is to post. when you call someone a whore what is the reason for usually? for having sex with alot of people?
Or maybe you should check the definition of prostitute instead of mixing it up with promiscuous.

Promiscuous people have sex with a lot of people, prostitutes have sex with someone for some kind of payment.

So yeah, analogy fail.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-13-2011), kael03 (03-13-2011), Mal (03-13-2011), Miburo (03-13-2011), Nerox (03-13-2011), Servo (03-13-2011), UchihaTaijiya (03-13-2011)
Old 03-13-2011, 05:08 PM   #203
Marlboro
Drop The World <3
 
Marlboro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: N/A
Age: 23
Posts: 1,207
Thanks: 2,792
Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road
Re: IQ Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
no, its not ironically more stupid then waht you assumed.
Yes it is ironically more stupid than what I assumed.

Quote:
if i was an attention whore i would post a significant amount because the only way to get attention is to post.
Maybe you decided to stop or maybe your attention whoring sucks so much that people flame you and you were discouraged. Who knows?....who cares?

Quote:
when you call someone a whore what is the reason for usually? for having sex with alot of people?
O______O No0b, anyone?

@Mibs: At the top of this same exact page I said that I wasn't taking any sides, but that I just had to respond to this. Cuz I had some thoughts. But this is probably the last post.
__________________







I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues

Last edited by Marlboro; 03-13-2011 at 05:11 PM.
Marlboro is offline  
Old 03-13-2011, 05:10 PM   #204
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 7,863
Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: IQ Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNB View Post
Oh, I speak from no high horse. It is just that all my raeg is concentrated on women right now.
So it has begun...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomaly View Post
I'm cool with everything bro. I'm not upset in the slightest. But just one question - why didn't you tell Mibs what you just told me. I mean, why is it all my fault? Not bitching, but just curious.
Because you have a problem with his behavior, he doesn't have one with yours. You ask him why is he calling you a retard or whatever, but he never asks you shit.
Shrike is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Miburo (03-13-2011), RNB (03-14-2011), Servo (03-13-2011)
Old 03-13-2011, 05:11 PM   #205
AniMeFaN
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 717
Thanks: 103
Thanked 195 Times in 128 Posts
AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: IQ Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Or maybe you should check the definition of prostitute instead of mixing it up with promiscuous.

Promiscuous people have sex with a lot of people, prostitutes have sex with someone for some kind of payment.

So yeah, analogy fail.
analogy is not a fail, whore=prostitute, prostitute has sex with alot of people for payment. when someone calls another person a whore its usually for having sex with alot of people which is what an actual whore or prostitute does.
AniMeFaN is offline  
Old 03-13-2011, 05:12 PM   #206
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 7,863
Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: IQ Test

Protip:Attention whoring is something else, bro.
Shrike is offline  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
kael03 (03-13-2011), Miburo (03-13-2011), Numinous (03-13-2011), Servo (03-13-2011), UchihaTaijiya (03-13-2011)
Old 03-13-2011, 05:13 PM   #207
Marlboro
Drop The World <3
 
Marlboro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: N/A
Age: 23
Posts: 1,207
Thanks: 2,792
Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road
Re: IQ Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Because you have a problem with his behavior, he doesn't have one with yours. You ask him why is he calling you a retard or whatever, but he never asks you shit.
But instead of asking me shit, he flames me. Isn't that worse bro?
__________________







I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline  
Old 03-13-2011, 05:15 PM   #208
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: IQ Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
analogy is not a fail, whore=prostitute, prostitute has sex with alot of people for payment. when someone calls another person a whore its usually for having sex with alot of people which is what an actual whore or prostitute does.
Don't justify your point with others' misuse of English.

There are prostitutes that have very few clients or even one (and they just happen to be the most expensive), so prostitute is NOT synonymous to promiscuous.

So, either reformulate your point or admit your whole point is stupid to begin with.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-13-2011), Miburo (03-13-2011)
Old 03-13-2011, 05:18 PM   #209
AniMeFaN
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 717
Thanks: 103
Thanked 195 Times in 128 Posts
AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: IQ Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Don't justify your point with others' misuse of English.

There are prostitutes that have very few clients or even one (and they just happen to be the most expensive), so prostitute is NOT synonymous to promiscuous.

So, either reformulate your point or admit your whole point is stupid to begin with.
when most people call someone a whore its because they have sex with alot of people like most whores/prostitutes who have sex with alot of people. yea there are some whores/prostitutes that have sex with few clients or even one but most dont and like to get paid so no i will no reformulate anything because there is nothing wrong wiht what i said
AniMeFaN is offline  
Old 03-13-2011, 05:18 PM   #210
Marlboro
Drop The World <3
 
Marlboro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: N/A
Age: 23
Posts: 1,207
Thanks: 2,792
Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road
Re: IQ Test

@Mibs: I wanna re-phrase what I said earlier. I wanna have arguments. Just not stupid-mindless ones like the ones that I always have with you guys. So, just to avoid calling me a backpedaller and a hypocrite in the future, I made this post.
__________________







I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
the naruhina Fc hinata kicks ass Official Fanclubs 3220 08-16-2007 03:48 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.