Who is Sakura's parents? 2011 edition - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-15-2011, 11:27 AM   #1
batonnoir
Chuunin

batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road
Who is Sakura's parents? 2011 edition

Why do I even care? Because it's nagging at me. More so every day while new information about Bijuus, Bloodlines, and family trees are being revealed with increased frequency.

Why is Sakura and Rock Lee, the only two rookies who's parents have not been disclosed? I don't have any solid answers, but I have enough thoughts running through my mind. (I'm certain many of you have had some of the same thoughts.)

1. I think that Rock Lee's parents not being revealed is primarily to keep Sakura from being the only rookie who's parents are not known. I do think there will be some significance to Lee's parents identities...just not as significant as Sakura's.

2. Red and white make pink...as in Sakura's pink hair. Yes, I am oversimplifying heredity, but just remember that I called the Uzumaki red hair connection and it is now cannon...so get over it, and recognize that it is very likely that Sakura has some Uzumaki blood running in her veins. Since Sakura's mom is the only parent heard, but never seen...it is also possible that her dad might be dead or in another village. Oh...and call it a hunch, but somehow...I think she's related to Kabuto.

Well gotta go.

Unsolved Mysteries.
  1. Kimmimaru's Disease no jutsu
  2. Itachi's Disease no Jutsu
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
  5. Nagato's Disease no jutsu
batonnoir is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2011, 11:34 AM   #2
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough
Re: Who is Sakura's parents? 2011 edition

Really? Seriously?
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 11:41 AM   #3
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,596 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

High cholesterol.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (03-16-2011)
Old 03-15-2011, 11:53 AM   #4
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

^^^It makes one wonder...
Old 03-15-2011, 12:33 PM   #5
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

I have no doubt that Sakura's parents are civilians. No Uzumaki shit there. Moreover, check again, her hair is not red, it is pink.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 12:48 PM   #6
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Why is Sakura and Rock Lee, the only two rookies who's parents have not been disclosed?
So do you have information on Tenten's parents that we don't know about?

Quote:
I do think there will be some significance to Lee's parents identities...
They're Gai and Sabu. Why? Eyebrows and Ninja Magic.

Quote:
Red and white make pink...as in Sakura's pink hair. Yes, I am oversimplifying heredity,
You're not oversimplifying heredity, you're not getting it at all. Hair color isn't co-dominant in the human species, so you can't have mix of colors. The Narutoverse just happens to have more genes for hair colors than we do (since they have for pink, green and blue).

Quote:
so get over it, and recognize that it is very likely that Sakura has some Uzumaki blood running in her veins. Since Sakura's mom is the only parent heard, but never seen...it is also possible that her dad might be dead or in another village. Oh...and call it a hunch, but somehow...I think she's related to Kabuto.
Wut?

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 01:55 PM   #7
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Uhm, no. I think that Guy is Lee's Dad.When he first told his "Dad" he was gonna join the Ninja Academy,they Both promised to address and associate each other in the Sensei Student respect. It wouldn't be the 1st time we heard of a dumb ass promise either of those two have made.

Sakura? Well i believe it is the same reason we don't know about Ino's Mom, they are irrelevant to the story. it was already established that Sakura had a cushy little life before being a Ninja. Ino as well except she has a lineage to carry on, Sakura doesn't.
Sakura's hair is PINK because her name means CHERRY BLOSSOM. She represents the "delicate flower" that Naruto and Sasuke had to protect in Part I. Now she is supposed to be the flower that shades her protectors in time of distress. Except she IS FAIL!

Ten Ten ALSO doesn't have a LAST NAME the ones w/o last names for the most part are making a name for themselves and clan. besides what could the young ninjas with no last names ACTUALLY bring to this manga now by revealing them?

The ONLY characters that could IMPACT the Narutoverse by releasing their last names are as follows:
1. Nagato-Naruto doesn't know he was/is a clansman
2.J-Man-who he IS/WAS related to could make a great impact, depends on who it is.
3.Tsunade & Orochimaru- Same as Above.
4.Guy-Lee's sake
5.Shizune-don't know really

P.S. Kabuto's last name is already known, just can't remember it. NO relation to ANY of the rookie 9
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 02:02 PM   #8
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,596 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
High cholesterol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
^^^It makes one wonder...
I found as pertinent to the discussion as anything that would follow. Rather than discuss the fact that the parents of these individuals don't matter because they are more or less well adjusted (especially because Rock and Guy), figured I'd just remind everyone of a danger that we all face to our health.

You're welcome.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Tabris (03-16-2011)
Old 03-15-2011, 02:37 PM   #9
Well Endowed
Missing-Nin

Well Endowed is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
Why do I even care? Because it's nagging at me. More so every day while new information about Bijuus, Bloodlines, and family trees are being revealed with increased frequency.

Why is Sakura and Rock Lee, the only two rookies who's parents have not been disclosed? I don't have any solid answers, but I have enough thoughts running through my mind. (I'm certain many of you have had some of the same thoughts.)

1. I think that Rock Lee's parents not being revealed is primarily to keep Sakura from being the only rookie who's parents are not known. I do think there will be some significance to Lee's parents identities...just not as significant as Sakura's.

2. Red and white make pink...as in Sakura's pink hair. Yes, I am oversimplifying heredity, but just remember that I called the Uzumaki red hair connection and it is now cannon...so get over it, and recognize that it is very likely that Sakura has some Uzumaki blood running in her veins. Since Sakura's mom is the only parent heard, but never seen...it is also possible that her dad might be dead or in another village. Oh...and call it a hunch, but somehow...I think she's related to Kabuto.

Well gotta go.
You solved it
Well Endowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 02:43 PM   #10
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
(...)
3.Tsunade
(...)
5.Shizune
(...)
P.S. Kabuto's last name is already known, just can't remember it. NO relation to ANY of the rookie 9
Senju Tsunade, Katou Shizune (if Dan was her paternal uncle, if not it's still unknown) and Yakushi Kabuto.

The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (03-15-2011)
Old 03-15-2011, 02:46 PM   #11
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

This is retarded. You'll never know unless it magically becomes relevant to the story. Which it won't. They've never appeared before, they will never appear in the future.

I THINK SAKURAS PARENTS ARE KARIN AND KAKASHI THEY WILL TRAVEL BACK IN TIME AT THE END OF THE MANGA. THE SIGNS KISHI PUTS IN ARE OBVIOUS. WHITE HAIR + RED HAIR = PINK HAIR. AND IF U TAKE SUM LETTERS FROM THERE NAMES THEN YOU GET SAKARA. COINCIDENSE? I THINK NOT.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
ACt (03-15-2011), ask me anything (03-15-2011), batonnoir (03-15-2011), Freshgrease (03-17-2011), jericho Uzimaki (03-15-2011), kael03 (03-15-2011), Kina (03-15-2011), Mal (03-16-2011), Marlboro (03-16-2011), Nerox (03-15-2011), Numinous (03-15-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (03-15-2011), Tabris (03-16-2011), That1CheezyGuy (03-23-2011), Vengeance (03-15-2011)
Old 03-15-2011, 04:43 PM   #12
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Ummm... who gives a shit?

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 04:45 PM   #13
batonnoir
Chuunin

batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox View Post
Really? Seriously?
Ya Darn Tootin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
High cholesterol.
The good cholesterol or the bad stuff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
I have no doubt that Sakura's parents are civilians. No Uzumaki shit there. Moreover, check again, her hair is not red, it is pink.
First of all...I said Pink. Secondly...with the absence of information on Sakura's parents...there are virtually unlimited scenerios that could play out. Her parents could be dead or rogue ninjas leaving her to be raised by friends who wanted to protect Sakura until the time was right. Kishi has left this information out for a reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
So do you have information on Tenten's parents that we don't know about?...
Ok...so I forgot about Tenten...do you blame me? This actually works in favor of my theory however.

Quote:
...You're not oversimplifying heredity, you're not getting it at all. Hair color isn't co-dominant in the human species, so you can't have mix of colors. The Narutoverse just happens to have more genes for hair colors than we do (since they have for pink, green and blue).

We're not talking about the human species...we're talking about the Narutoverse. I'ts already been verified that red hair is a tell tale sign of the Uzumaki clan (I caught a lot of hell trying to support that theory too). I am simply assuming that Kishi provides or hides information for a reason. Until Sakura's parents stories are told...it is still a possibility.

"When you eliminate the impossible, then whatever is left, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Unsolved Mysteries.
  1. Kimmimaru's Disease no jutsu
  2. Itachi's Disease no Jutsu
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
  5. Nagato's Disease no jutsu
batonnoir is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 04:46 PM   #14
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Doesn't Sakura's mom sell flowers or some shit? Or is that Ino...

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 05:02 PM   #15
Numinous

Quote:
First of all...I said Pink. Secondly...with the absence of information on Sakura's parents...there are virtually unlimited scenerios that could play out. Her parents could be dead or rogue ninjas leaving her to be raised by friends who wanted to protect Sakura until the time was right. Kishi has left this information out for a reason.
Yes, for the reason of saving time on more important stuff. Like JU said, Sakura was portrayed early on as a sheltered child that never had any tragedy on her life, so why show Sakura's parents if they have 0 relevance to the plot?

Quote:
Ok...so I forgot about Tenten...do you blame me? This actually works in favor of my theory however.
Then explain why Tenten's surname is an enigma outside of Kishi inventing her in the last minute to be the chick in Team Gai (he admitted so in an early interview).

Quote:
We're not talking about the human species...we're talking about the Narutoverse.
*sigh*

Not this again. You don't want to go there, mister, or you'll have your ass handed.

Quote:
I'ts already been verified that red hair is a tell tale sign of the Uzumaki clan (I caught a lot of hell trying to support that theory too). I am simply assuming that Kishi provides or hides information for a reason. Until Sakura's parents stories are told...it is still a possibility.
Except, in case of human hair, there are genes that have information on each hair color, that's why a blond and a redhead won't have kids with orange head.

Also, you "caught a lot of hell" because you were simply oblivious to what happened to the manga: not all redheads are Uzumaki, and not all Uzumaki are redheads. Want to try harder?

Quote:
"When you eliminate the impossible, then whatever is left, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."
Quoting Sherlock Holmes, I see. Too bad you don't share the same cunning senses.

The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
batonnoir (03-15-2011)