Narutard chat thread - Page 1008 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 03-28-2011, 01:47 AM   #15106
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Narutard chat thread

im not stupid, i know what undergrad is and a bachelors, post the whole sentence and you will see that i said you are delusional for being a 25 year old psych major who will swithc to physics, graduate at 28 and thinks nasa will hire you to study space travel.

never said you will be hired with just a bachelors, never said you thought that because i know you posted you would be attending other schooling after

Last edited by AniMeFaN; 03-28-2011 at 01:50 AM.
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2011, 01:48 AM   #15107
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
i never said kael said that, thats the thing. i know he said he was going to go to more school after.

yea well the truth hurts some times, he is not going to study space and space travel for nasa, thats being realisitc. he is 25 and a psych major, the people studying space travel for nasa are far more gifted then this guy and its not like this job marked for nasa is in high demand either.
Well, NASA is always suffering budget cuts, so yeah, they're probably not hiring lol.

But you're making huge assumptions about his mental capacity, and the average intellectual capacity it takes to work at NASA. "25 and a psych major" do not automatically disqualify him from getting a doctorates in physics, or joining the ranks of NASA. Hell, if he gets a doctorates in physics by his mid thirties, he's par for the course.

But knowing this, it isn't a debate anymore. It's more similar to an angry step-parent berating his child because he has big dreams. "You're never gonna do it, kid!" and all that shit. Not a good look man.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trey For This Useful Post:
kael03 (03-28-2011), Mal (03-28-2011), Numinous (03-28-2011)
Old 03-28-2011, 01:49 AM   #15108
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,723 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
yea well the truth hurts some times,
Your truth so you can try to get me to do what you want. Not the actual truth.

Quote:
he is not going to study space and space travel for nasa, thats being realisitc.
Says the guy that believes asexuality doesn't exist and a matching game is indicative of intelligence.

Quote:
he is 25 and a psych major,
You keep falling back to the major I'm changing from. How many times must it be said to get through that thick skull of yours? I'm NOT GOING FOR PSYCHOLOGY AFTER THIS SEMESTER. In the fall I won't be a psych major any more, I'll be a physics major. Cut the bullshit with "25 and a psych major" as it doesn't apply anywhere in this argument.

Quote:
the people studying space travel for nasa are far more gifted then this guy
You honestly think I'm not gifted or gifted enough for NASA? I may not have the knowledge necessary for employment there at this moment, but that's what I'm attending school for. When I apply myself (I usually don't because I'm just bored), I'm at least MENSA level intelligence.

Quote:
and its not like this job marked for nasa is in high demand either.
It's not like I'm looking for a job with them right now.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 01:57 AM   #15109
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

kael why would i try to get you to do what i want, seriously. its your life and im just giving my advice. do what ever you want.

never said i didnt believe asexuality existed, i said i never heard of an asexual person before or met one. yea too bad you did far worse then everyone else in the matching game which actually tested pattern recognition and was similiar to a section in iq tests.

the point is the people studying space travel and improving it arent psych majors who switched to physics at 25.

no you are not gifted enough to work for nasa and improve space travel

im sure nasa will be hiring and there will be a better market when you are ready to apply
Old 03-28-2011, 02:06 AM   #15110
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,723 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
kael why would i try to get you to do what i want, seriously. its your life and im just giving my advice. do what ever you want.
Again, your advice was unwanted and never asked for. I had already made up my mind to switch majors long before you even asked what I was currently studying.

Quote:
never said i didnt believe asexuality existed, i said i never heard of an asexual person before or met one.
You said, and I quote, "do asexual people even exist?"

Quote:
yea too bad you did far worse then everyone else in the matching game which actually tested pattern recognition
Shame the "pattern recognition" was biased against people who have issues seeing colors, like me. Seriously, I've pointed out numerous times I have issues with the color red. Try again at belittling me.

Quote:
was similiar to a section in iq tests.
Similar, not the same. Not to mention the "pattern recognition" section isn't even close to influential on an I.Q. test. It's more about math/language comprehension.

Quote:
the point is the people studying space travel and improving it arent psych majors who switched to physics at 25.
You keep falling back to this. You have no clue what people did before studying Astrophysics. Every single Physicist that is published or ever appeared in a documentary has been either in their late 30s to somewhere in their 60s.

Quote:
You don't know me beyond these boards, so you have no evidence to back that up. Anyone that knows me personally can attest to my intelligence. In high school I was always bored with the subjects so I would slack off and get in trouble. It was sad when I knew more about the different subjects than the teachers.

So, I'll counter this statement with one of my own... "Fuck you"
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 06:29 AM   #15111
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i know you dont think that you can get in wiht a bachelors, i never said you thought that. im saying you are 25 year old psych major who wants to swithc to physics and work for nasa to study space and improve space travel. thats delusional if you think its realistically happening
No.....

That is call a dream. And dream is a good thing. It will drive you to achieve in life.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:25 AM   #15112
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

If it wasn't for the 4-5k I'd also say go for it.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:27 AM   #15113
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Quote:
i didnt belittle you unitl you cursing, telling me to shut the hell up etc. i call you delusional because no one else has the balls to tell you that you sounds it. you are 25 year old psych major looking to change to physics, graduate undergard at 28 and you think nasa is going to hire you to study space and improve space travel. im a realist and that sounds delusional. sorry if thats too honest for you but it is
Quote:
i know you dont think that you can get in wiht a bachelors, i never said you thought that. im saying you are 25 year old psych major who wants to swithc to physics and work for nasa to study space and improve space travel. thats delusional if you think its realistically happening
Quote:
yea im sure he would be, he would be better off to have another degree in psych which he is only a few months away from getting if it doesnt work it which it wont. im sure nasa scouts people to work for them, has tons of people near genius working on things such as space travel, hes a 25 year old psych major
Quote:
you are 25 year old psych major looking to change to physics, graduate undergard at 28 and you think nasa is going to hire you to study space and improve space travel.im a realist and that sounds delusional. sorry if thats too honest for you but it is

NEVER DID I SAY YOU OR I THOUGHT YOU WOULD GET HIRED WITH A BACHELORS DEGREE ALONE,NEVER
I'm sure an employer would see his age as wisdom, even. I'd hire someone older and wiser than a hotshot right out of the gates. Also, there are people entering college at 25 for various reasons. My brother will be doing such because he is in the Marine Corps. Does this mean he will be a miserable failure all his life?

One more thing: Space shuttles are space travel. I'm sure NASA is always looking for ways to make them more safe and cost efficient. I'm pretty sure he isn't talking about some kind of transdimentional Star Trek space craft. Do yourself a favor and don't push ignorance down people's throat, especially if they didn't ask for it. <3

@Kael: Do what you feel would make you happy. : 3

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kina For This Useful Post:
kael03 (03-28-2011), Mal (03-28-2011), Nerox (03-28-2011), Numinous (03-28-2011)
Old 03-28-2011, 08:35 AM   #15114
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

@Kael, after you finish studying physics lets make a warp drive, how hard can it be?

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:41 AM   #15115
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Just to add my 2 cents on completion, I had some colleagues that did all the years on Biochemistry but the last, where they jumped to Medicine. They could just finish that year and get the paper, but:
  1. Bachelor on Biochemistry won't give you a job here. You need Masters in Biochemistry to even work in a clinic.
  2. They weren't interested in the first place, they attended Biochemistry because they didn't reach high enough grades to enter directly into Medicine, so they just gathered enough credits to trade majors (and Biochemistry shares 1 discipline with Medicine, Histology).

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (03-28-2011)
Old 03-28-2011, 10:37 AM   #15116
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
you are 25 year old psych major looking to change to physics, graduate undergard at 28 and you think nasa is going to hire you to study space and improve space travel.im a realist and that sounds delusional. sorry if thats too honest for you but it is
It seems to me that when you say "realist," you actually mean to say "apathetic pussy with no drive to succeed."

Quote:
Right, because you need to be just as "gifted" as these people:

Michelle E. Amos, who got a job at NASA with only a BS in Electrical Engineering in 1989, and is only just now working on her Master of Science Degree.

Omar Baez Jr., who earned his associate's degree in Liberal Arts before getting his bachelor's of mechanical engineering.

Joseph Delai, who got an aerospace engineering degree, completed the four year US Air Force ROTC program, and spent 5 years in the Air Force before getting his second degree and a job at NASA.

Bruce E. Reid, who graduated High School in 1981, served in the US Army, then went and got his BS in electrical engineering in 1992.

As well as the plethora of other employees who are just as gifted as these individuals. This isn't the movies kid. NASA isn't an organization of gifted super geniuses, it's an organization of driven, dedicated and hard working individuals who realized that very little comes easy and 90% of success is pure effort.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ACt (03-28-2011), kael03 (03-28-2011), kluang (03-28-2011), Nerox (03-28-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (03-28-2011)
Old 03-28-2011, 10:47 AM   #15117
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

I have to admit - I don't have a fucking clue why this whole conversation is taking place.

Kael - enjoy the physics, you sadistic fuck. Seriously... it's bloody physics! ;-)

Animefan - unless you are on the hiring board for NASA or, let's be honest, for any organization what-so-ever, which I'm betting you are not, who are you to judge anyone's fitness for any job? Seriously. Who the hell are you? If you grand life advice is "you're stupid, don't try", perhaps you should just keep it to yourself because that kind of apathy isn't asked for.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kael03 (03-28-2011), kluang (03-28-2011), Mal (03-28-2011), Nerox (03-28-2011), Tabris (03-28-2011)
Old 03-28-2011, 11:15 AM   #15118
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

If one were to administer your "ideas" on you animefan, you would have a hard time getting a job somewhere else than McDonalds. You clearly show no sign of creativity, intelligence or exceptional social behaviour et cetera. Further you show once more, that you have no life experience what so ever.

And kael, go for it. One should always do what one likes doing. And if one day, I ride in the space elevator made by kael, to my mansion on the moon, I'll say: "That guy's my comrade, Surf's up!"
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
kael03 (03-28-2011), Kina (03-28-2011), Mal (03-28-2011), Marlboro (03-28-2011)
Old 03-28-2011, 11:32 AM   #15119
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

i'm by myself at work today, so, knowing that we get all of our stock in on Monday, what does my boss do before he leaves?
orders 9 pallets worth of stuff, 8 of which i received from 2 different trucks int he last 10 minutes.
what the hell? why didn't he order that much for the Monday BEFORE he left.
it'll take me all fucking week too put this away by myself
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 01:17 PM   #15120
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
No.....

That is call a dream. And dream is a good thing. It will drive you to achieve in life.
yea but having a dream that is im going to get hired by nasa and paid to improve space travel when im 25 and studying psychology for the past i dont know how many years is delusional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kina View Post
I'm sure an employer would see his age as wisdom, even. I'd hire someone older and wiser than a hotshot right out of the gates. Also, there are people entering college at 25 for various reasons. My brother will be doing such because he is in the Marine Corps. Does this mean he will be a miserable failure all his life?

One more thing: Space shuttles are space travel. I'm sure NASA is always looking for ways to make them more safe and cost efficient. I'm pretty sure he isn't talking about some kind of transdimentional Star Trek space craft. Do yourself a favor and don't push ignorance down people's throat, especially if they didn't ask for it. <3
do you think i said kael will be a miserable failure at life because i didnt, i gave my advice he should finish his psychology degree which he is a semester away from finishing and then get his degree in physics if he still feels the same way. what does your brother have to do with anything, he served in the marine corp. im pretty sure kael did nothing of this sort to prolong his degree. hes not entering college at 25, hes been in college and will continue. hes claiming he wants to get hired to study space travel and improve it for nasa, you want to feed people lies that they can do anything they put there mind to then you go ahead but some people have the capability and some dont. getting hired for nasa to improve space travel is a ridiculous end game to set for him a 25 year old who has been studying psychology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
[COLOR="Lime"]It seems to me that when you say "realist," you actually mean to say "apathetic pussy with no drive to succeed."
yea or im a realist who knows this kid who is 25 and been studying psychology for i dont know how many years is not going to be be hired for nasa to improve space travel

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
I have to admit - I don't have a fucking clue why this whole conversation is taking place..
then why bother posting, if you read the conversation you would know i gave the kid solid advice, advice to finish his degree that hes a semester away from getting and if he still feels the same disinterest then pursue his physics degree but he had to be an asshole like always and give me an attitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox View Post
If one were to administer your "ideas" on you animefan, you would have a hard time getting a job somewhere else than McDonalds. You clearly show no sign of creativity, intelligence or exceptional social behaviour et cetera. Further you show once more, that you have no life experience what so ever.

And kael, go for it. One should always do what one likes doing. And if one day, I ride in the space elevator made by kael, to my mansion on the moon, I'll say: "That guy's my comrade, Surf's up!"
i dont even know what that means, administer my ideas on me and i would have a hard time getting a job somewhere other then mcdonalds. no clue what that means but im going to school right now and had taken some time off and worked in a bank so i tihnk other places then mcdonalds would hire me. i could go back and get a job any time, was even offered one at my bank i use after just having a conversation with one of the managers. you are right about the creative part, i have never been very creative.