Narutard chat thread - Page 1013 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 03-28-2011, 06:54 PM   #15181
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Narutard chat thread

Oh.

When I said I didn't know, I kinda meant that I didn't know...or care. I mean, that's pretty useless information you're giving me here. I can't use any of that in the hypothetical 'what would I do in kael's shoes' scenario, after all. I'd basically need the exact specifics of your financial situation, among other things, to make any sort of educated assessment. Which I'm sure you don't want to actually share, and I definitely don't give enough of a fuck to actually go over that shit for the sake of some stupid naruto forum chat thread discussion.

Plus, holy shit boring. "Hey guys I applied for a job somewhere. Thinking about changing my major. Just got back from an interview. No amusing story-telling or entertaining side-events worth noting." zzzzzZZZZZzzzzz

=p
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2011, 06:57 PM   #15182
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

^ This. I love you guys and everything, but holy shit. Only reason I would have joined is was to call Animefan an idiot for telling people what to do over a Naruto forum. But that's just fucking obvious.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
kael03 (03-28-2011), KillerNN (03-28-2011), Miburo (03-28-2011), ninjalostboy95 (03-28-2011), Tabris (03-28-2011)
Old 03-28-2011, 07:02 PM   #15183
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,712 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Oh.

When I said I didn't know, I kinda meant that I didn't know...or care. I mean, that's pretty useless information you're giving me here. I can't use any of that in the hypothetical 'what would I do in kael's shoes' scenario, after all. I'd basically need the exact specifics of your financial situation, among other things, to make any sort of educated assessment. Which I'm sure you don't want to actually share, and I definitely don't give enough of a fuck to actually go over that shit for the sake of some stupid naruto forum chat thread discussion.
I know, but you said "I don't know how he pays for shit" I felt like piping up. I blame it on the lack of sleep since said job interview scared the fuck out of me this morning like 2 and a half hours before my alarm was supposed to go off, and I couldn't get back to sleep.

Quote:
Plus, holy shit boring. "Hey guys I applied for a job somewhere. Thinking about changing my major. Just got back from an interview. No amusing story-telling or entertaining side-events worth noting." zzzzzZZZZZzzzzz

=p
I had a dead car battery? I dunno. I don't lead an exciting life. My day consists of eat - class - eat - homework - sleep, repeat the next day.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-28-2011), Miburo (03-28-2011)
Old 03-28-2011, 07:04 PM   #15184
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

zzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz
Old 03-28-2011, 07:07 PM   #15185
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Well, it's not like I can go out raping and pillaging throughout the dorms. Administration tends to frown on that shenanigans.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-28-2011), Miburo (03-28-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (03-29-2011)
Old 03-28-2011, 07:19 PM   #15186
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Hey, I don't go out and do lulzy, totally kick ass shit everyday either. I just...you know, don't post about those days. Like today I didn't have work so I woke up around 1pm, jerked off, washed my hands, and then went to chic-fil-a for a spicy chicken sandwich.

I didn't log on here and post about that because it's not that entertaining (Well, I guess that is a pretty awesome day. But still.); and that's pretty much asking for someone to call me a fag for treating a naruto forum as my personal journal or some shit. I try to only post about my life when I can make it sorta-worth reading. I save the boring shit for my diary. =D
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (03-28-2011), Jaxon (03-28-2011), Nerox (03-29-2011)
Old 03-28-2011, 07:21 PM   #15187
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Hey, the interview was something I found important, as it was the follow-up interview to one I had last week. I have yet to not get the job if I made it to the follow-up interview >_>. But I guess it is kinda boring.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (03-28-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (03-29-2011)
Old 03-28-2011, 07:22 PM   #15188
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

zzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (03-28-2011)
Old 03-28-2011, 07:30 PM   #15189
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

The consistent string of capital Zs in the middle really pull it all together.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Trey For This Useful Post:
Kina (03-28-2011)
Old 03-28-2011, 07:54 PM   #15190
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Cisco, you guys ever heard of it? I might work for them....they seem cool. Maybe Microsoft or Apple. Also Kael, do what you feel like doing, people are just suggesting things to you, doesn't mean you have to follow through on it(Sorry and ignore if you already addressed this.)
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:04 PM   #15191
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Cisco, you guys ever heard of it? I might work for them....they seem cool. Maybe Microsoft or Apple. Also Kael, do what you feel like doing, people are just suggesting things to you, doesn't mean you have to follow through on it(Sorry and ignore if you already addressed this.)
Already addressed it in numerous posts.
Old 03-28-2011, 09:05 PM   #15192
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

I had a pretty interesting day. I got up around 7:10 am and broke my fast with a bowl of corn flakes topped with strawberries, while groaning at the local radio horribly simplifying the issues surrounding Canada's upcoming election rather than trying to intelligently find a narrative that could make people care enough to vote. They even wasted 10 minutes talking about how the old white party leaders are forced into the Twitter world. Standard hour commute via bus and subway, where I started a new book by Raymond E. Feist, a rather talented fantasy writer who I am drawing some inspiration for my own work. Got to work, and started up a fresh gel electrophoresis to run some murine cardiac tissue samples against some Jurkat T Cell line proteins, so I could compare various systems that I'm attempting to expand to the cardiac field as a part of my thesis. While the gel ran, I worked on a boring scholarship application that I probably won't get, but you never truly know until you apply. Dealt with a few other labmates, who were up in arms because someone contaminated the cell culture incubator, which put a bunch of them behind in their work. Luckily, it wasn't the one my cells were in, so none of them could blame me. Most importantly, my cells are fine. Had a six inch meatball sub for lunch, and spent the afternoon going over some data analysis, as the completed gel was transferred to a membrane. Took some time to wash out some mouse hearts, lungs and kidneys with sterilized PBS, to rinse out the fixation factor, PFA. I should embed them in parafin on Wednesday. As the day wore down, I sent up to check on my mouse colony, to find one mouse is suffering from malocclusion, which they had begun treating without my say. I may need to figure out what they are doing and see if the costs are warranted. Added a primary antibody to my membrane and left for home. Took an hour and half to get home, because the transit always slows in the afternoon, but got home in time to clean the kitchen, make a tasty green curry with shrimp, and eat it with the wife, who worked two hours later than I did, because she's a dedicated teacher, while watching a House rerun. I still don't understand what they are doing with that show this season. And now, I'm typing up my day to see if anything interesting happens or it is just another bedtime story for Miburo.

Probably the later.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (03-29-2011), Jaxon (03-28-2011), KillerNN (03-28-2011), Mal (03-28-2011), Nerox (03-29-2011), ninjalostboy95 (03-28-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (03-29-2011), Tabris (03-28-2011)
Old 03-28-2011, 09:09 PM   #15193
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Is the fact that I used my car accident as part of a homework assignment in a behavioral view of how phobias begin something that might wake Mib up?
Old 03-28-2011, 09:38 PM   #15194
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

golly, aren't we all hostile today -_-

in other news; the man who came from calgery to replace my boss for the two weeks he's gone told me that back home he drove a mini.
I started to talk aobut my uncle who rebuilt a super old mini, and cars in general...
What he actually meant to say was "I'm a loser, i drive a mini-van"

I LOVE HOUSE!
that's about all i saw of ACT's post, because i started reading it from the bottom up
also, i haven't seen past season 4

Last edited by Tabris; 03-28-2011 at 09:41 PM.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-28-2011)
Old 03-28-2011, 09:39 PM   #15195
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kina View Post
Tough breaks man. What happened?
I messed up sending $8,000 I can only send $5,000 each time so somebody from work took $1,000 from there(I had them in $1,000 packs). The thing is I didn't even get training in that area (Money Gram) so everything I learned was from just watching the girls working there doing that. I didn't even know they had to fill a form(and some from that area neither). I don't even have a safe for those big transactions so when I left the post I fucked up... I'm $1,000 down from, they said that I could keep my job if I paid that. I said to them fuck that I ain't paying something I didn't steal I prefer to be broke than being $1,000 broke. So that's it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerNN View Post
Sorry to hear that dude, why are you glad?
I've wanted to leave but I won't quit my job so I just kept doing shit around till they fire me so I can have the unemployment money. But I did not wanted to be fired by doing something that stupid.

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to manta For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (03-28-2011), KillerNN (03-28-2011), Mal (03-28-2011), Miburo (03-28-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (03-29-2011), Tabris (03-28-2011)