Narutard chat thread - Page 1020 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 03-29-2011, 08:49 PM   #15286
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Narutard chat thread

BA Psych-http://www.payscale.com/best-colleges/jobs-for-psychology-majors.asp

BA English-http://www.payscale.com/best-colleges/careers-for-english-majors.asp

I dicked around looking at monster.com or some shit and have little problem finding jobs that require at least a BA level education. BA in psych can help get management level jobs, personnel, marketing, etc. You know, since you studied people and are better equipped to deal with them in a productive manner. Shit that wouldn't look bad on a resume, at all. Sure if you apply for a janitor job a burger king then you might be passed over for being over-qualified. But it's a fuckload better to be over-qualified than under-qualified for jobs. Or whatever. I'm an idiot.

Edit: Holy shit, I would go crazy with that much money. I would have my own castle built. In space. It would be awesome.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (03-29-2011), Jaxon (03-29-2011), manta (03-29-2011), UchihaTaijiya (03-29-2011), Vanity (03-29-2011)

Old 03-29-2011, 08:50 PM   #15287
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

We don't need none of your logic bullshit here Trey, we're happy in our fantasy land.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Miburo (03-29-2011)
Old 03-29-2011, 08:53 PM   #15288
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post

Also, really guys? Investing a billion dollars? You do not need any more than that, you'd already have enough to buy a brand new Aston Martin every week for nearly a century.

Let's suppose you decided to live off $100,000/year, and give your children that much to live off when they reached 20 years old, and they did the same and so on. Assuming three kids each and an average life span of 80 years, you would not run out of money until the 5th generation. You do not need any more money.
But taxes dude... we have to give to charity! We have to invenst and keep that money constant or else a big chunk of it is taken away by the goverment.

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:55 PM   #15289
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

A big chunk of a really big chunk leaves you with a pretty massively big chunk still. So it's all good.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-29-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (03-30-2011)
Old 03-29-2011, 09:03 PM   #15290
manta
No Leaf Clover

manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

With $1b even if they take 6% it's a BIG chunk every year of your life.

Heck the lotto here (measly one compared to yours) you "win" $12 million dollars only to receive $4 million when the goverment charges you with taxes.

The Following User Says Thank You to manta For This Useful Post:
Miburo (03-29-2011)
Old 03-29-2011, 09:16 PM   #15291
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Fuck the Man!

Anyways, anyone wanna go Ikea to buy me a book shelf?
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
manta (03-29-2011), Miburo (03-29-2011)
Old 03-29-2011, 09:43 PM   #15292
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

The fuck? How'd we get to receiving a billion dollars? I'd buy up a nice and huge portion of Northern Ontario land with no roads, put a large fence around it, build a beautiful ranch that can run completely off the grid, with all that ecopower shit and well water and whatever, get a couple of horses for the wife and live quietly away from everyone and write books, essays and little internet posts that let everyone know they are stupid and I'm so much more awesome.

So, nearly like my current life, but with no responsibilities, huge wads of cash and kilometers away from everyone. When the world ends, I'd only know because you fools wouldn't talk a back to me.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kael03 (03-29-2011), Kina (03-29-2011), Mal (03-29-2011), Miburo (03-29-2011), Nerox (03-30-2011), Tabris (03-29-2011)
Old 03-29-2011, 09:49 PM   #15293
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

^Awesome. Would be more awesome if it was a castle. But still awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
With $1b even if they take 6% it's a BIG chunk every year of your life.

Heck the lotto here (measly one compared to yours) you "win" $12 million dollars only to receive $4 million when the goverment charges you with taxes.
Eh, I'd happily take a free $4 million.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
Fuck the Man!

Anyways, anyone wanna go Ikea to buy me a book shelf?
I'll do it:

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/S09874653

Pretty nice, if I do say so myself. Just need your credit card info.

Edit: Holy shit, that's over a thousand dollars in real money. And it still has that cheapy fiberboard backboard shit. Ikea sucks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (03-29-2011), Mal (03-29-2011)
Old 03-29-2011, 10:11 PM   #15294
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
The fuck? How'd we get to receiving a billion dollars? I'd buy up a nice and huge portion of Northern Ontario land with no roads, put a large fence around it, build a beautiful ranch that can run completely off the grid, with all that ecopower shit and well water and whatever, get a couple of horses for the wife and live quietly away from everyone and write books, essays and little internet posts that let everyone know they are stupid and I'm so much more awesome.

So, nearly like my current life, but with no responsibilities, huge wads of cash and kilometers away from everyone. When the world ends, I'd only know because you fools wouldn't talk a back to me.
It was a perfectly reasonable example of the stupidity of someone's statement, then everyone started talking about what they'd do with it. I would do pretty much the same as you.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ACt (03-29-2011), kael03 (03-29-2011), Miburo (03-29-2011)
Old 03-29-2011, 10:20 PM   #15295
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

A birrion dollaru? Obviously I would start construction of a NUCLEAR EQUIPPED, WALKING DEATH-MACHINE.

I would not inform the mechanics it would be nuclear equipped of course, but I would be totally cool if they decided to say, secretly upload a program that gives it kick-ass giant robot CQC moves.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-30-2011), manta (03-29-2011), Miburo (03-29-2011), Shrike (03-30-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (03-30-2011), Tabris (03-29-2011)
Old 03-29-2011, 10:21 PM   #15296
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Yeah, after thinking about it, space castle wouldn't be such a great idea. Because I'd have manservants shuttling supplies and shit to me all the time. Which they would probably have a pretty hard time doing when zombie apocalypse time comes. So I'd have to fly back down to earth to battle the undead hordes anyway. Would be better to just have an earth castle to use as my post-apocalyptic HQ that would be totally self-sufficient due to me stealing ACT's ecopower shit idea plus my own village with villagers growing crops and shit. Fuck yeah.

I would probably have my own METAL GEAR REX built, minus the nuclear warheads, which would be my main form of transportation.

Edit: FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU jaxon beat me to it. = (
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (03-29-2011), manta (03-29-2011), Shrike (03-30-2011)
Old 03-29-2011, 10:26 PM   #15297
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Would also sever my head from the bottom jaw down, and replace it with a kick-ass techno-organic body.

Keeping the top-jaw up, so I can retain my pretty-boy charm.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (03-29-2011)
Old 03-29-2011, 10:33 PM   #15298
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

OMFG, how did i not think of having a giant robot suit built?
i wants gundam

as for the house i'd buy, very much what Act is saying, except in manitoba, cause i like it here.
and def a castle, OR a palace.
it would need a moat
and i've always wanted a white tiger
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Miburo (03-29-2011)
Old 03-29-2011, 10:37 PM   #15299
manta
No Leaf Clover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
A birrion dollaru? Obviously I would start construction of a NUCLEAR EQUIPPED, WALKING DEATH-MACHINE.

I would not inform the mechanics it would be nuclear equipped of course, but I would be totally cool if they decided to say, secretly upload a program that gives it kick-ass giant robot CQC moves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Yeah, after thinking about it, space castle wouldn't be such a great idea. Because I'd have manservants shuttling supplies and shit to me all the time. Which they would probably have a pretty hard time doing when zombie apocalypse time comes. So I'd have to fly back down to earth to battle the undead hordes anyway. Would be better to just have an earth castle to use as my post-apocalyptic HQ that would be totally self-sufficient due to me stealing ACT's ecopower shit idea plus my own village with villagers growing crops and shit. Fuck yeah.

I would probably have my own METAL GEAR REX built, minus the nuclear warheads, which would be my main form of transportation.

Edit: FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU jaxon beat me to it. = (
HIVE MIND!!!!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to manta For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (03-29-2011), Miburo (03-29-2011), Shrike (03-30-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (03-30-2011), Tabris (03-30-2011)
Old 03-29-2011, 10:40 PM   #15300
ArgentumLamina
Missing-Nin

ArgentumLamina is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
hive mind!!!!
GOOD EYE sir....

Or should I say.

Faggot.

Last edited by ArgentumLamina; 03-29-2011 at 10:59 PM.
ArgentumLamina is offline   Reply With Quote