Games and all things related - Page 28 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 04-05-2011, 03:34 PM   #406
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Dragon Age 2, Titan Quest and all things related

I am sure many of their fans are quite pleased that they can now own a second copy of a game they likely bought over a year ago. Yay!
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ACt (04-05-2011), Demi-God (04-05-2011), Miburo (04-05-2011), Servo (04-05-2011)

Old 04-05-2011, 03:37 PM   #407
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

I honestly don't give a shit about the fans that already bought it, I was planning on buying it this summer after finishing ME1, so a free copy is always welcome. Though you have to download it through the shitty EA Download Manager, ah well.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-05-2011), Servo (04-05-2011)
Old 04-05-2011, 04:39 PM   #408
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Finally beat DA2.

Spoilers:

Holy shit. First off, what the fuck. My mom getting turned into a goddamn weird flesh puppet thing. Wasn't expecting that. Then goddamn anders blows up the church with some blood and feces. Actually don't even remember what the other ingredients where except for the feces. I thought that was actually pretty awesome, so I let him stick around. Sided with the mages because you'd have to be a massive fucking dick to side with the templars. Slaughter the fuck out of shit, being a goddamn hero, and all of a sudden mage leader dude goes apeshit for no reason at all. So I ruin his shit, hard. Oh, and then fenris dude originally sided with the templars, but I was like "Dude..." and he's all like "Eh, I changed my mind. Helping the hero instead." Everyone else had my back right off the bat, because they're not douches. Fucking sister is so hawt. Had her, anders, and meryl plus myself and that was seriously fucking god mode shit right there. Fucking mages. Fucking templar leader had a goddamn idol sword, what a stupid idea on her part. She sucked, got her shit stomped, figuratively (Mage leader got his shit stomped literally.). And at the end dwarf dude is all like "I dunno where the champion is lololol" and I saw that chick from DA origins, I think, and end. Oh, and alister got pretty fat, or some shit. Best part of the game was heroically dueling aristok.

Overall, I'll probably be checking with Jaxon before I make any future game purchases.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (04-05-2011), Servo (04-05-2011)
Old 04-05-2011, 05:32 PM   #409
Demi-God
BEST

Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

ARIIIISHOOOOK!!!! That's pretty much how mine played out, they better fill in that ending with a sequel. Go git your copy of Mass Effect 2 Mibs, your PC can run it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-05-2011)
Old 04-06-2011, 09:21 AM   #410
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

dled torchlight. dling me2. if its a second copy, can always give it to a friend who doesnt have it or havent played it <.<
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (04-06-2011), Miburo (04-06-2011)
Old 04-06-2011, 09:36 AM   #411
Demi-God
BEST

I need to finish ME1 first, I think I have 3 hours on it so far. Out of current RPG's need to finish ME1 + 2, Fallout 3 + New Vegas, Oblivion, Titan Quest and some others.

Current Steam games, most of them I have to go through still and when the summer sales come will probably be getting a fuckton more. -.-

Homefront multiplayer is fucking awesome by the way, love playing as the Koreans 'cause they're always shouting "Comrade! We must push forward!"
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (04-06-2011), Mal (04-06-2011), Miburo (04-06-2011), Servo (04-06-2011)
Old 04-06-2011, 09:36 AM   #412
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Playing through ME2 on Insanity atm, to get the last two achievements.
Goddamn I love ME2 so much. I have a horrible feeling that ME3 is going to blow because the development time seems so much less than ME2. Also, because Bioware games are going down the shitter lately. Seriously, reading anything on their forums is like castrating yourself, it's that painful.
Jaxon is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (04-06-2011), Miburo (04-06-2011), Servo (04-06-2011)
Old 04-06-2011, 09:39 AM   #413
Demi-God
BEST

Oh man, when I was on their forums waiting for DA2 news it was fucking horrible. Had to download ME2 twice yesterday because EA Download Manager is so shit, it got to 99.90% and then froze up, so had to download 11GB all again. -.-
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (04-06-2011), kluang (04-06-2011), Miburo (04-06-2011), Servo (04-06-2011)
Old 04-06-2011, 12:37 PM   #414
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

^Uh. I hate it when it froze up in the 90's

By the way I'm enjoying torchlight. Reminds me a lot of diablo 2. And just like diablo I'm running around to complete a set.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-06-2011)
Old 04-06-2011, 12:38 PM   #415
OG
[잊지 말아요]

OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

id like to finish hl2, got like 16 hrs on it, and finally out of ravenholm, and onto the antlion fieldz so no darkness XD

we have almost the same list o games, mine a lil less. ive dled all except metro 2033 and the preordered portal 2.

edit: heres my list

Last edited by OG; 04-06-2011 at 01:07 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2011, 12:51 PM   #416
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

Shattered Horizon is pretty damn impressive.

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to manta For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-06-2011)
Old 04-06-2011, 01:10 PM   #417
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Pirates, vikings, and knights sounds like it could be an awesome game.

Is Saint's Row II any decent? That's like ten bucks or some shit for the pstriple.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (04-06-2011)
Old 04-06-2011, 01:12 PM   #418
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

I enjoyed it. It's even better if you find someone to play co-op with on PSN though. That game is hilarious in co-op mode.
Jaxon is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2011, 01:28 PM   #419
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

It reminds me a lot of San Andreas so its pretty cool. Shame the pc port is horrible.

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to manta For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-06-2011)
Old 04-06-2011, 01:33 PM   #420
OG
[잊지 말아요]

i really havent tried either saints row or pirates one XD

but heres pirates gameplay http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs6oj...eature=related seems like u just capture pt and gettin chest instead of case like in tf2. but iunno

Last edited by OG; 04-06-2011 at 01:34 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (04-06-2011), manta (04-06-2011), Miburo (04-06-2011)