Naruto535 predictions/spoilers - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-06-2011, 03:00 PM   #1
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road
Naruto535 predictions/spoilers

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/98437372/1

Predict Away!

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Marlboro For This Useful Post:
Wolverine (04-06-2011)

Old 04-06-2011, 03:02 PM   #2
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice
Re: Naruto535 predictions/spoilers

I expect chouji to NOT need any more manning up... can't man up anymore than having to face your dead teacher in a war... oh. well, getting some pussy might help. Might be the time when Ino realizes her love for chouji is what she's been hiding.
Old 04-06-2011, 03:10 PM   #3
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
I expect chouji to NOT need any more manning up... can't man up anymore than having to face your dead teacher in a war... oh. well, getting some pussy might help. Might be the time when Ino realizes her love for chouji is what she's been hiding.
I could actually tolerate Chouji this chapter. And that is saying a LOT!
Old 04-06-2011, 03:28 PM   #4
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Choji can't be with Ino. the next generation needs Ino-Shika-Cho. Unless the y have two kids and name them Ino something and Cho something with Temari and Shika's kid completing it. THAT might work. but anyway...

This is where things start to change. Naruto will know whats going on. Will he go outside or will he not? Will they try to stop him?
Where is Choji going?(to get Naruto i think) Where is Madara? What the HELL is going on with Kakashi?! Is Sausake still healing or is he ready?
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 03:33 PM   #5
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

^Naruto is too stupid for that. Even if he is suddenly intuitive or even clairvoyant, he will still be too retarded to actually do something upon it.
Old 04-06-2011, 03:38 PM   #6
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

^Nope. I am afraid I don't agree with you. Naruto used to be that retarded stupid kid. I think he's actually gotten a lot smarter. He knows when to act and how to act. I don't think he's gonna screw things up in the war. Don't get me wrong, I still think he's gay.

Old 04-06-2011, 03:43 PM   #7
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomaly View Post
^Nope. I am afraid I don't agree with you. Naruto used to be that retarded stupid kid. I think he's actually gotten a lot smarter. He knows when to act and how to act. I don't think he's gonna screw things up in the war. Don't get me wrong, I still think he's gay.
You really need proof of his stupidity hitherto?
Old 04-06-2011, 03:46 PM   #8
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

I don't need proof. But I think that he's grown up now and is not stupid as before. I admit that he's still somewhat clumsy though.

Old 04-06-2011, 03:55 PM   #9
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomaly View Post
I don't need proof. But I think that he's grown up now and is not stupid as before. I admit that he's still somewhat clumsy though.
Agreed. Its just sometimes, you look at him and wonder if he every changed at all.
Old 04-06-2011, 03:57 PM   #10
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

I am hoping for a Choji moment for Naruto. throws the BS stuff to the side and be the NINJA he should be or looked like he would be in part one.

Iruka Sensei, "Naruto i have to tell you something."

Naruto, "So are you gonna tell me the real reason we are hiding down here an dyou won't let me out?"
Iruka looking surprised, "what you know?!"

Naruto looking at the doorway out, "i have known for a while(flash back to the Armadillo issue) i just played along cause i trusted friends would eventually tell me what was going on."

Iruka looks to the ground.

Naruto looking at Iruka, "i don't blame you. But why would you hid an entire war going on outside?! That? why hide that?!"

Nara member, "look Naruto it is best you go back and train. All will be explained in due time."

Naruto looking frustrated, "you know you cannot stop me from leaving i have been in here cause i wanted to. I don't anymore, i am leaving, now."

Akimichi member grasping his weapon, "You saved the village Naruto but an order is an order, you will stay put."

Naruto goes RS, "Iruka Sensei, stay with Bee. I don't wanna have to worry about you."

Shino member thinking {is he going to attack us? that state he is in i can feel the power coming from him, we cannot with stand a jutsu using that amount power.}

Naruto looking at them, "i don't blame you. I am sorry."

he disappears.

Everyone looks shocked. Nara clan member thinking {4th Hokage?}

Raikage angry and yelling, "what? he did what?! He couldn't move that fast, only one ninja could."

"My Father."

It is Naruto standing near Tsunade she is shocked as well. He is in Rs mode.

Tsunade, {i didn't even realize when he got here and he is right beside me!}

Raikage, "you are troublesome, go back and train, now!"

Tsunade looks at Raikage, {uh oh}

Naruto is right in front of him, Raikage pulls his face back as not to collide with his.

"No orders, no more orders. Just tel me what is going on. You can either tell me before i go down there or let me go in and discover for myself!"

Tsunade, "Naruto, calm down. I will tell you everything you need to know before you go out the battlefield."

Raikage, "what?! It figures you would soften up to him!"

Tsunade, "Raikage, w can't stop him not when he is so determined. Our best option is to make sure he has as much knowledge before he hits the field as we can give him"

Naruto comes out of RS, "Thanx grand ma."

thats all i got but that's my take on it!!
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
BEG84 (04-06-2011), BoyThisIsAwkward (04-06-2011), Gakure (04-07-2011), Marlboro (04-11-2011), Rikudou Sennin (04-09-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (04-08-2011), thegodfather2450 (04-06-2011)
Old 04-06-2011, 04:17 PM   #11
BEG84
Genin

BEG84 is an unknown quantity at this point

The only way Naruto stays is if Iruka convinces him. He's too hard-headed to think of the consequences of him getting captured... he just wants to help his friends and will act on that.

The real question to me is where and what is Madara doing? He is heading this war but is nowhere to be seen... I suppose he's letting his forces weaken the ninja alliance.
Even though I do think Madara can warp into the temple at any time and take either Jink (he has all the eye powers he wanted now so i think he's strong enough to handle them) i think he will attack the kages once black zetsu finds them
BEG84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 04:31 PM   #12
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEG84 View Post
The only way Naruto stays is if Iruka convinces him. He's too hard-headed to think of the consequences of him getting captured... he just wants to help his friends and will act on that.

The real question to me is where and what is Madara doing? He is heading this war but is nowhere to be seen... I suppose he's letting his forces weaken the ninja alliance.
Even though I do think Madara can warp into the temple at any time and take either Jink (he has all the eye powers he wanted now so i think he's strong enough to handle them) i think he will attack the kages once black zetsu finds them
Or he will continue to be a lazy prick full of fail.
Old 04-06-2011, 05:11 PM   #13
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Chouji cleans up the area with w/e Kishi has prepared for his new, out of thin air calorie control thing. I trust it will be unimaginative and consist entirely of punching stuff. We'll probably see Iruka guilt tripping Naruto into staying put, which should not work because after not falling for Sakura's massive BS rain Naruto should be able to sniff BS when it's at least in front of him.

Kazuzu, you are next buddy. You will go out without using a single large scale elemental jutsu, and will be done in by chunin. Heavens this shit sucks.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 08:43 PM   #14
Shadowblade
Master of Shadows

Shadowblade is an unknown quantity at this point

Naruto fools them all with a shadow clone.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:58 PM   #15
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

1. Kishi needs to decide if Naruto is an adult or a child, I understand mixing it up sometimes but he has him act totally opposite in different occasions. I keep thinking at some point Naruto will become more like Minato in battle, when he fought Pain he showed glimpses of Minato in some of his planning, I want to see more of that.

2. Ino better than Sakura....yeah I will say it, Ino is a better team mate, more useful, and just shat all over Sakura by doing what she did in the last battle.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to krurk For This Useful Post:
Rikudou Sennin (04-09-2011)