VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 652 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-07-2011, 01:43 PM   #9766
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by superninja View Post
Itachi even without sharingan is faster at casting genjutsu than Kurenai, his finger genjutsu didn't require hand seals and he casted a two layer genjutsu on Naruto while fighting Kakashi at the same time.
Why are you rejects always trying to argue a point when there isn't one to be made? It's really fucking simple skill has nothing to do with things like strength or speed. Like really now do you dumbarses even know what the word skill even means? Kurenai's genjutsu is done by executing different hand signs while Itachi's are executed through the eyes or fingers. A different form of execution doesn't equate to greater skill.

Quote:
Itachi's hand seal speed is faster anyway so even for genjutsu that requires hand seals Itachi would be the one to cast the genjutsu faster if we assume Kurenai and Itachi have the same genjutsu knowledge.
What part of speed has nothing to do with actual skill don't you understand? I swear the retards on this forum can be fucking annoying at times.

Quote:
With sharingan, it gives the extra advantage to Itachi because he can cast more genjutsus without hand seals and it gives him a defense against genjutsu.
Guess you failed to grasp the concept of my analogy. I pointed all of this out already moron.

Quote:
Lastly, Itachi is probably smarter than Kurenai and that gives him an advantage in a genjutsu battle because it affects the way the genjutsu is used.
How do you know if Itachi is smarter than Kurenai? I mean really now how do you know this? How does this even relate to what I was referring to in my post? You sound like fucking KYF right now.

Quote:
So, Itachi without sharingan vs Kurenai in a purely genjutsu battle, winner is Itachi.
& you know this how? Last time I checked Itachi used his sharingan to reverse the genjutsu he was caught in by Kurenai. Without the Sharingan how exactly is he supposed to reverse it?

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 04-07-2011 at 04:26 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (04-07-2011), kael03 (04-07-2011), Lightning (04-07-2011), Wolverine (04-07-2011)

Old 04-07-2011, 02:43 PM   #9767
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
And sorry I've never seen Gaara tired, or worn out, I've seen him knocked unconsious by Deidara's explosives, or on total beast mode, I've never seen him breath hard, or send a half assed 'im tired' jutsu.
Deidara fight, saving the village? Dont remember exactly how he looked, but i do know it really fucked him up

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 03:06 PM   #9768
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
Deidara fight, saving the village? Dont remember exactly how he looked, but i do know it really fucked him up
From what I saw, he wasn't even breathing hard, the first surprized or anything negative look I saw on Gaara during that battle was when Diedara's explosive clones came out, and was mixed all with his Ultimate Sand Shield, right after that, he was out cold, prior to that nah, nobody tired out Gaara. The point of Anime Fans delusions were that Rock Lee actually had a shot at defeating Gaara, at that time, lol. Rock Lee vs. any Jink, is laughable. I'd give him an outside shot at the fake one, thats a wannabe Naruto, but certain characters aren't allowed here so I won't even say his name.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
kael03 (04-07-2011)
Old 04-07-2011, 04:19 PM   #9769
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Of course lee had no chance at winning

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
Old 04-07-2011, 04:27 PM   #9770
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Kurenai's genjutsu is done by executing different hand signs while Itachi's are executed through the eyes or fingers. A different form of execution doesn't not equate to greater skill.
your'e right, different form of excution can equate to better skill if the form of execution is superior. kurenai has to weave hand signs and itachi immidiately saw it was genjutsu being cast and reversed it, itachi doesnt even have to do anything but lift a finger or use his eyes and people dont even realize a genjutsu was even cast. seriously all the manga feats itachi has done he is clearly superior in skill, power, and intellect.

Quote:
How do you know if Itachi is smarter than Kurenai? .
i dont know maybe when they fought he was thinking 10 steps ahead while all she did was cast a genjutsu. kakashi smarter then her as well because he also is thinking muliple moves ahead

Last edited by AniMeFaN; 04-07-2011 at 04:33 PM.
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 04:31 PM   #9771
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
Of course lee had no chance at winning
no one said he did, this retard just likes to go off topic about shit no one is even talking baout because he doesnt even realise. he thinks all jounin are created equal, he thinks gaara after getting beat up and laying on his back using a sand move that got stopped by the strongest jounin in konoha eeasily equates to no genin can defeat a jounin. he cant understand that the point of me saying lee could beat kurenai with out being able to use genjutsu is to show that neji with his byakugan who could probably see through genjustu based on all the manga feats we have seen would be in a similiar scenario and can do quite well against kurenai but he cant understand that.
Old 04-07-2011, 05:24 PM   #9772
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
From what I saw, he wasn't even breathing hard, the first surprized or anything negative look I saw on Gaara during that battle was when Diedara's explosive clones came out, and was mixed all with his Ultimate Sand Shield, right after that, he was out cold, prior to that nah, nobody tired out Gaara..
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/082/17
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/082/18
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/082/20
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/083/3
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/083/4
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/085/13
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/085/14
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/086

just some of the many panels of gaara being surprised, hurt etc since you cant remember. also lee with the gates open has power that far surpasses a normal jounin.
Old 04-07-2011, 05:40 PM   #9773
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
no one said he did, this retard just likes to go off topic about shit no one is even talking baout because he doesnt even realise. #1 he thinks all jounin are created equal,#2 he thinks gaara after getting beat up and laying on his back using a sand move that got stopped by the strongest jounin in konoha eeasily equates to no genin can defeat a jounin. he cant understand that #3 the point of me saying lee could beat kurenai with out being able to use genjutsu is #4 to show that neji with his byakugan who could probably see through genjustu based on all the manga feats we have seen would be in a similiar scenario and can do quite well against kurenai but he cant understand that.
#1 I never stated that one time, some Jounin are better than others in different areas, thats obvious.

#2 Listen to what you're saying, Gaara's advantage was his sand, Lee's was his speed, don't talk to me about power and Rock Lee, VERSUS A JINK THEY'RE GALAXIES AWAY ON LEES BEST DAY ON THE EARTH. My proof, Rock Lee inside the magnificent gates you seem to be addicted to, perfomed Kinjutsu vs. Gaara. Rock Lee was unconsious, then had an emergency surgery to save his broken bones and it could only be performed by the greatest known Medic in the manga, thats how fucked up he was. Re-read the manga, or watch the anime, GAARA WALKS AWAY UNCONCERNED. Did he hobble, limp, wipe away sweat, anything at the end? Just because the characters you dig hit they're opponent with 1 move, or whatever moves, what happened at the conclusion is most important, everybody gets hit. And know that the same power that defended Suna vs. Deidara's ridiculous bomb, was inside of Gaara at the same time, and Lee woulda did what? His 'famed' gates would have to own 2, Gaara & his Bijuu. If Jinks were so weak why would villages want one? According to you all they need is a bunch of Rock Lee's ROFLMAO!!!

#3 Isn't even worth discussing, ITS JUVENILLE. You set up the world like we're dueling monsters, then you take the abilities from Kishi's character, because you don't like what he wrote in his databook, you don't take anything away from the monsters on your side of the battlefield, and in that fantasy world everything is even and fair. Why don't you pull out a field spell like Skyskraper for Rock Lee while your at it?

#4 Shows me that not only are you someone how fanticizes too much, but you're also LAZY. You've been popping this shit about Hyuugas for 2 days as if they're immune from genjutsu, and haven't even looked anywhere to find proof. Then you continue your arguement as if its fact, now heres what I found about Hyuugas....

When the "Byakugan" is activated, the clan member gains an extra-sensory perception, which gives them penetrating sight and telescopic vision. This allows them to see the tenketsu; the internal chakra coils system 361 pressure points. This vision also grants the member a near 360° view of their surroundings, the higher the skill of the clan member, the further the distance from which they can sense incoming attacks. Unfortunately the vision does have a weakness, a small blind spot that extends outwards from the vertebra of the upper back.

The clan uses this ability in conjunction with their own chakra creating the Juuken (gentle fist) fighting style. The clan member can use their fingers or palms to emit chakra to flow into their opponents body's at the tenketsu points. When the hand draws close enough to strike, the clan member can stop or increase their opponent’s chakra flow. The internal chakra coils which spread throughout the body also wrap around the internal chakra producing organs. So if the internal coils are attacked, it also damages these internal organs. Because a ninja can not train their internal body, such damage can be a critical hit for even a highly skilled ninja. The tenketsu serve as the connectors and exit points for the chakra pathways. So when they are stopped by the Hyuuga clan member, the ninja greatly loses his or her ability to utilize their chakra for jutsu."

Now all of that is sexy, but more to the point where is your proof of Hyuuga's being 'genjutsu immune', just one thing in ink, ANYWHERE PLEASE. Stop assuming that people will look up shit you're spewing, this is being televised, your validity while not very high initially is dropping at mach speed with this entire conversation. Just letting you know, sometimes people don't know they're falling on the way down.
Old 04-07-2011, 10:29 PM   #9774
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Its funny how people are bashing Kurenai's use of genjutsu when her only example is against the fucking genjutsu god of this manga. There exchange went like this.

1. Kurenai cast a genjutsu which catches both Itachi & Kisame.

2. Itachi reverses the genjutsu.

3. Kurenai brakes the genjutsu fast enough to dodge & blocks hits from Itachi.

Final: Basically it ended in a stalemate trons.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
kael03 (04-07-2011)
Old 04-08-2011, 12:45 AM   #9775
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Its funny how people are bashing Kurenai's use of genjutsu when her only example is against the fucking genjutsu god of this manga. There exchange went like this.

1. Kurenai cast a genjutsu which catches both Itachi & Kisame.

2. Itachi reverses the genjutsu.

3. Kurenai brakes the genjutsu fast enough to dodge & blocks hits from Itachi.

Final: Basically it ended in a stalemate trons.
Its called stupid math. Itachi was considered the 'Genjutsu God', MORE BECAUSE OF HIS SHARINGAN THAN ANYTHING ELSE. Uchiha's were seen as great with regard to genjutsu, but after the Uchiha Massacre there have been only 3 'true' Uchiha's left. So if some other character uses Genjutsu they can't be as good by birth because of the sharingan.

Dumb logic, additionally Kurenai has been around since the beginning of the manga, and wherever she's from, or whatever happened to her clan hasn't been discussed. Say whatever you want about Itachi's exchange with the Jounins, none of them were trying to kill Itachi, they were attempting to capture and detain him, and from the looks on their faces at the giddyup they knew it would be a tall order. They all looked like a Mike Tyson opponent back in the day, shelled before the first bell said ding.

Regardless, Itachi is one thing, Rock Lee though? The same dude that Gaara had to save his life because his lamed ass Jackie Chan Drunk Technique was starting to get him skewered by Kimmimaro?

What this dude ain't even thinking about also is that bijuu can seemingly heal their Jinks, or take tons of damage for them. Every Jink that has fought besides the ones grabbed by the Akatsuki, check them out 'after' the battle, their wounds gone, stamina back, heck Hachibi complained about losing several tentacles, and KB was kicking it.

For Rock Lee, and Gai, those Gates while sexy to some, are death sentences. The higher you go, the closer to death you come, and when the Crackhead moves are completed, if you're opponent is still standing, 'like Gaara', WTF do you do then? Its not even worth posting a panel of Gai after his highest gates to date vs. Kisame, he was carried to the Alliance.

Anime Fan, list all of these Jounins that Rock Lee pwns because of these Gates, and please manga faktz, stop trying to make everyone come to your Fantasy Land. What you're stating Kishi never wrote, ANYWHERE. Your assuming because you like him, definition FANNING.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 04-08-2011 at 12:49 AM.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:03 AM   #9776
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

I dont think the sharingan gives an inherent ability to counter all genjutsu, or at least the impact of the ability is not persistent throughout genjutsu types. I think it mostly affects visual-based genjutsu, I dont see a reason why it should have effect other genjutsu (as much) too. Though Uchiha might be more likely to have higher genjutsu potential(countering non visual-based) but thats just presumptuous.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Old 04-08-2011, 08:19 AM   #9777
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
It's really fucking simple skill has nothing to do with things like strength or speed. Like really now do you dumbarses even know what the word skill even means? Kurenai's genjutsu is done by executing different hand signs while Itachi's are executed through the eyes or fingers. A different form of execution doesn't equate to greater skill.
Lol, if someone does the same thing faster than you than he is more skillful, how is that debatable? You think it's the same thing if Itachi casts his genjutsu in half a second and Kurenai needs a whole second to do it. Well, it's not the same, it means Itachi is actually more skillful at casting genjutsu than Kurenai.
I could use an analogy from real life here, but there are too many of them. Just think of something you're good at and imagine there's a guy who does the same thing two times faster. You should say that he is more skillful because it takes more skill to perform something fast than it does to do it slow. It's harder to be precise for the guy that is doing things faster and that takes skill.
Quote:
What part of speed has nothing to do with actual skill don't you understand? I swear the retards on this forum can be fucking annoying at times.
What part of it takes skill to do something fast you don't understand.

Quote:
How do you know if Itachi is smarter than Kurenai? I mean really now how do you know this? How does this even relate to what I was referring to in my post? You sound like fucking KYF right now.
How do I know...how about the fact Itachi can plan far ahead in his fights and is never caught off guard. Kurenai can also probably do some good thinking, but Itachi is one of the smartest characters in manga. He was playing Madara, Konoha, playing with Sasuke so he can defeat Orochimaru plus attack Madara through Sasuke. Put a fail safe in Naruto in case Sasuke gets corrupted by Madara. That is some serious planning ahead.
And how it does relate, well a smarter person will use genjutsu more efficiently.
Quote:
& you know this how? Last time I checked Itachi used his sharingan to reverse the genjutsu he was caught in by Kurenai. Without the Sharingan how exactly is he supposed to reverse it?
Kurenai got free by biting her lip lmao. I think Itachi could break free out of that genjutsu without sharingan since he is so good at using genjutsu so that means he has experience. On the other hand Kurenai would be in his genjutsu before she does those hand seals if Itachi is seriously fighting her.

Quote:
Its funny how people are bashing Kurenai's use of genjutsu when her only example is against the fucking genjutsu god of this manga.
So now he is a god of genjutsu, well we all know that. I am not saying Kurenai is weak, it's just that you guys were comparing Michael Jordan with a decent basketball player here. You were comparing Micheal Schumaher with some guy that also drives formula one. You were comparing Maradona to a decent football player. And so on.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 11:54 AM   #9778
NeoKakarott023

We're getting way off topic here, Kurenai vs. Itachi was created by Anime Fan because of what Kishi put in his databook about her being on par with Itachi. Now on par, dosen't mean that Kurenai is better than Itachi at everything that is genjutsu, but it says to me that she would be a formidable opponent to him with her skill, moreso than anyone else Non Uchiha is what I got from it. This is proven because Kurenai attacked first against Itachi, it was simply reversed because of his obvious greater skill gained from battling more opponents, and also the sharingan hax. Kurenai on another occasion from my memory killed 2 shinobi with genjutsu, so bum she is not. Is all of this to say that she's above Itachi, no, but pitting her against Genin Level Characters I wouldn't even call disrespectful, I'd call it retarded, simply retarded. I'm not questioning whom is better between Itachi & Kurenai in the area of genjutsu from whats been seen, but one can't escape from the lack of jutsu's shown by her character, and add together the stats Kishi gave her, and assume that she's a nobody. Kishi's stats place her in the least 2nd behind Uchiha's in the story, I haven't seen Kishi compare any other character to Itachi in this area. If her son gets Asumas wind afinity as well as her genjutsu abilities, he has the tools become a monster.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 04-08-2011 at 11:56 AM.
Old 04-08-2011, 11:57 AM   #9779
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,716 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

I'm not going to tear apart what superninja just posted. But I'll counter with "Kishi has stated Kurenai and Itachi are of equal skill in genjutsu in the databook entry I posted". Which, by the way, was made AFTER she fought Itachi, or else the comparison wouldn't have been necessary.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (04-10-2011)
Old 04-08-2011, 03:52 PM   #9780
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

I think digression is necessary here. How about a new fight?

Kakashi vs Darui?