48÷2(9+3) = D'awww - Page 12 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 04-10-2011, 11:06 PM   #166
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,717 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: 48÷2(9+3) = ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Who the fuck use those in real life?
You apparently haven't seen some of the equations used in calculating the mass of celestial bodies.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-10-2011, 11:09 PM   #167
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
A six based solely on attractiveness? On a 1-10 scale? That's crazy. Because a 1 would have to be some sort of retarded wolf-man hairy, disgusting jabba hobbit hybrid creature. While a 10 would be some sort of goddess of all things hawt. She's definitely vastly more attractive than a werejobbitard, and much closer to goddess level. So being about average makes no logical sense either.

I know this shit is mostly just personal preference. But come on, she's much, much hawter than your average chick. Unless you're 1-10 scale is based on very odd preferences. Which, if so, should be stated to avoid any sort of confusion.
still 6-7 based solely on attractiveness. Doesn't mean she's not attractive. My 6 is probably like a 8 or 9 on your scale =/. I'm very picky, I guess.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 11:14 PM   #168
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sup faggots.

Current celebrity crush:

Continue whatever gay discussion you were having.
I once have a crush with jessica alba. then she got married and broke my heart

JESSICA ALBA BROKE MY HEAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
You apparently haven't seen some of the equations used in calculating the mass of celestial bodies.
three pages long and the answer is infinity?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (04-11-2011), Mal (04-11-2011), Miburo (04-10-2011), UchihaTaijiya (05-10-2011)
Old 04-10-2011, 11:15 PM   #169
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,717 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
three pages long and the answer is infinity?
You're half right. I'll leave you to determine which half.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 11:31 PM   #170
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

Quote:
A six based solely on attractiveness? On a 1-10 scale? That's crazy. Because a 1 would have to be some sort of retarded wolf-man hairy, disgusting jabba hobbit hybrid creature. While a 10 would be some sort of goddess of all things hawt. She's definitely vastly more attractive than a werejobbitard, and much closer to goddess level. So being about average makes no logical sense either.

I know this shit is mostly just personal preference. But come on, she's much, much hawter than your average chick. Unless you're 1-10 scale is based on very odd preferences. Which, if so, should be stated to avoid any sort of confusion. Like, if we were rating food and you had weird tastes you should say "I'd give bacon a 5. It's nothing special. It should be noted, however, that I enjoy the taste of my own feces straight from my ass." 1-10 scale shouldn't be purely personal preference is what I'm saying here.
I don't like... what would they call it? Concave facial structures? Shape of your face is something I'd factor into what I'd consider attractive. o.o

Besides, how else would we measure something that is preference without us all grouping up together and creating a consensus on what each level would have to be? That'd take way too long =[ I think you're just not as picky as some of us <_<
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-10-2011)
Old 04-11-2011, 12:47 AM   #171
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
I don't like... what would they call it? Concave facial structures? Shape of your face is something I'd factor into what I'd consider attractive. o.o

Besides, how else would we measure something that is preference without us all grouping up together and creating a consensus on what each level would have to be? That'd take way too long =[ I think you're just not as picky as some of us <_<
Concave? Aw, come on. No way. It's probably just her...defined jawline...and perfect-for-headbutting-people forehead that makes you say that. = /

But you're right. I do excel at seeing the beauty in others. Man, I'm awesome. = )
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Vanity (04-11-2011)
Old 04-11-2011, 02:03 AM   #172
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
OT: if the girls were hot then I'll probably ignore the math.
.___.

OT: My, latest, celebrity crush would be Kate Beckinsale:

For obvious reasons .. Underworld FTW!

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues

Last edited by Marlboro; 04-11-2011 at 02:04 AM.
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marlboro For This Useful Post:
kael03 (04-11-2011), kluang (04-11-2011), Mal (04-11-2011), UchihaTaijiya (05-10-2011)
Old 04-11-2011, 04:12 AM   #173
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
And the classes I'm going to be taking when I make my switch to physics. Not looking forward to Calculus 1 and 2, Vector Calculus and Complex Variables, Multivariate Calculus and Matrix Algebra, or Differential Equations and Linear Algebra.
i need the same ones, all except complex, dont need that.

ive taken all except differential equations, so just one mo then yayyyy no mo mathz classez for meeee XD
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (04-11-2011), Miburo (04-11-2011)
Old 04-11-2011, 04:38 AM   #174
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

Quote:
Concave? Aw, come on. No way. It's probably just her...defined jawline...and perfect-for-headbutting-people forehead that makes you say that. = /

But you're right. I do excel at seeing the beauty in others. Man, I'm awesome. = )
Concaaaaave <3 They're not bad, I just don't like them.

Also, since we're sharing:
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
kluang (04-12-2011), Marlboro (04-11-2011), Miburo (04-11-2011)
Old 04-11-2011, 06:09 AM   #175
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
Also, since we're sharing:
Thank you <3

Old 04-11-2011, 06:48 AM   #176
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point

elisha cuthbert is def one of my celeb crushes, anyone ever see the girl next door?
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 06:57 AM   #177
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Yeah, I've seen it. And you honestly gave a bad example for a movie that she was in. For me, she didn't look that great in that particular movie. Although, I gotta admit, she is smokin'.

On another note - I am starting to receive a hell of a lot of set making requests from the members over at MStream. I made a couple so far for two guys:

Old 04-11-2011, 09:07 AM   #178
OG
[잊지 말아요]

OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

oh boy >.>....................
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (04-11-2011), Kina (04-11-2011), Miburo (04-11-2011)
Old 04-11-2011, 09:07 AM   #179
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Only in Japan

you have to unhook the anime girl's bra

to eat pudding

I love that country.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (04-11-2011), Demi-God (04-11-2011), Mal (04-11-2011), Miburo (04-11-2011), OG (04-11-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (04-11-2011)
Old 04-11-2011, 09:13 AM   #180
OG
[잊지 말아요]

lol the pudding color is even close to skin colorz XD
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (04-11-2011), Demi-God (04-11-2011), kluang (04-11-2011), Miburo (04-11-2011)