Narutard chat thread - Page 1049 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 04-13-2011, 01:09 PM   #15721
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of
Re: Narutard chat thread

Command and Conquer! And the MechWarrior series. <3

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kina For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-13-2011), Numinous (04-13-2011)

Old 04-13-2011, 01:21 PM   #15722
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

I remember playing counter strike at internet cafe.

And I hate it when people yell telling where am I.

And I remember one boy stitting next to me. Since I'm counter terrorist that time, he chose terrorist and look at my screen trying to find me and kill me. So I look at where he is, tilt me screen and kill him with shot gun.

And he call me a cheater.

Fuck

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Mal (04-13-2011), Marlboro (04-13-2011), Miburo (04-13-2011), Numinous (04-13-2011)
Old 04-13-2011, 02:32 PM   #15723
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

Lol, I always play Counter Strike when I go to a net cafe. I am thinking about downloading it. Versions 1.0 and 1.6 are best IMO because they have 'fy_poolday' which is the most suitable environment for me to play in.

Also, yeah, people ask me which bathroom I am in all the time. I usually just tell them the red one when I am in the blue and vice-versa.

And to avoid someone from looking at my screen, I usually just sit solo. No one by my right, no one by my left.

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 03:48 PM   #15724
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomaly View Post
Lol, I always play Counter Strike when I go to a net cafe. I am thinking about downloading it. Versions 1.0 and 1.6 are best IMO because they have 'fy_poolday' which is the most suitable environment for me to play in.

Also, yeah, people ask me which bathroom I am in all the time. I usually just tell them the red one when I am in the blue and vice-versa.

And to avoid someone from looking at my screen, I usually just sit solo. No one by my right, no one by my left.
what if the cafe is full?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 04-13-2011, 04:07 PM   #15725
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

Just saw Sucker Punch, its nice, there's more to the story than meets the eye if you analyze it well. Though its not something everybody will understand or care for, specially in a movie with so many special effects. That said I give it 7/10

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 04:11 PM   #15726
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
what if the cafe is full?
Then it's a shitty day. But at my cafe, it's almost rare to see it full. Since it doesn't receive a lot of customers. Sad, because they have excellent service over there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
Just saw Sucker Punch, its nice, there's more to the story than meets the eye if you analyze it well. Though its not something everybody will understand or care for, specially in a movie with so many special effects. That said I give it 7/10
I am really into fictional movies like SP. I should watch it sometime soon. I don't mind the increased effects.

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 09:46 PM   #15727
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

I'll just leave this here...

http://www.metalgearsolid-store.com/

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to manta For This Useful Post:
Kina (04-13-2011), Miburo (04-13-2011), Servo (04-13-2011)
Old 04-13-2011, 10:17 PM   #15728
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Oh fuck. Fox shirt ordering imminent. Gratitude.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
manta (04-13-2011)
Old 04-13-2011, 10:52 PM   #15729
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
I'll just leave this here...

http://www.metalgearsolid-store.com/
That field coat thing is kinda cool looking. I wouldn't drop that much on it though.

Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-14-2011)
Old 04-13-2011, 11:02 PM   #15730
Kina
Star-Stuff

Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

I'd rather have a schweet t-shirt.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kina For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-14-2011)
Old 04-14-2011, 12:38 AM   #15731
kluang
One Punch Man

fox t-shirt

The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-14-2011)
Old 04-14-2011, 11:38 AM   #15732
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

I was looking at the store the other day. Totally want some MGS pants.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-14-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (04-14-2011)
Old 04-14-2011, 11:46 AM   #15733
Kina
Star-Stuff

I think, from a fashion standpoint, they don't separate themselves from uniforms enough. My brother has pants like that for being in the Corp. The only reason to buy them in a label on the inside.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

Miburo (04-14-2011)
Old 04-14-2011, 11:52 AM   #15734
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Did I say it was any reason other than the label on the inside?
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (04-14-2011), Miburo (04-14-2011), Servo (04-14-2011)
Old 04-14-2011, 11:55 AM   #15735
Kina
Star-Stuff

I was just putting some thoughts out there. I understand the t-shits, but the rest of the line is just... *shrug*

Although, most people our age do just buy for a label. I buy because I don't want to be naked all the time. It can get chilly.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

Miburo (04-14-2011)