Naruto536 predictions/spoilers - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-14-2011, 04:17 AM   #1
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road
Naruto536 predictions/spoilers

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/51619850/1

Predict away!

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2011, 04:34 AM   #2
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto536 predictions/spoilers

Did you have to put a link to the chapter? Num already did it with the chapter discussion thread.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (04-14-2011)
Old 04-14-2011, 04:37 AM   #3
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

I didn't have to. But I always like to do so. It wouldn't' hurt to put it twice, right.

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 10:25 AM   #4
thegodfather2450
tale of galant jiraiya

thegodfather2450 is an unknown quantity at this point

he is going to eitherone of these two:
1- kakashi's place
2- kimmimaru's place

even by land and finisching the foes
it'll spread around that narauto has come to fight.

Failures must be seen as amusements,they are trials which hone your skills.
The frog in the well drifts into the great ocean.
Feel pain,conteplate pain,accept pain and know pain.
Proud member of The Three Legandary Sannin Fanclub.
Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
proud to be a member of uzumaki narutu.
proud to be member of the yondaime fc.
proud to be a kage member fc.
proud to be a sage naruto member.

thegodfather2450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 10:31 AM   #5
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

he's going to pain's place. Seriously he's the only one that can stop him.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 11:02 AM   #6
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Ma Pred:

Naruto(still on the turtle Island) is met with full force by Raikage and Barrier squad.

Rai manages to hold him a little at bay, which gives the barrier squad enough time to erect a powerful barrier(sound four barrier type which even Sarutobi could not break thru) around naruto.

Tried breaking with SM and RSM but failed, reverse summon himself to Fog Village. tells Ma and Pa what's going on and needs their help. Summoned to where his team is ie Rage Mode Kakashi area.

Seals away the rest of the swordsmen in one attack(using the RS seal - if applicable)

He is told what happened to Yamato. Moves out in search for him.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 11:20 AM   #7
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Here I'm at a loss, Naruto still has the ability to be talked down. If not though as Veng pointed out he has this piece of paper in his mouth, it may be his destination. Or he may be taking a message to the Kages not on the battlefield, and also tell them 'I'm about to let my Swag out, you're not stopping me, bye'.

At that point I don't know where he'd specifically go. If the situations like some has said that Naruto & KB 'couldn't be found, or by Zetsu because he wasn't on the ground', then the mood then changes. He'd be on the ground, and trackable by Zetsu/Madara. I know he's fast with his Sage Mode but with so many battles going on, while he's going through his emotional exchanges with friends and sensei's on the battlefield, looking for Madara he's vunerable. Madara could swoop in with the quicks to take him. Then a KB move to jump in front of Naruto so he's warped instead of Naruto, seems Kishi like...gay.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 11:31 AM   #8
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Several Alliance Ninja are gathered in a circular formation. there is one in the middle. He is sitting on the ground as if concentrating.

Middle Ninja, “Got it, we are ready. We will do our best!”

Ninja 1, “so it is time for us to engage him?”

M. Ninja, “yes, be alert. This is Narutio Uzimaki after all.”

Ninja 2, “Yes, It is the savior of our village a member of the Hidden Leaf village, a ninja destined to be Hokage. Why not let him pass?”

Ninja 3, “we have our orders, i don’t like as either but he can’t be allowed to pass.”

ninja 4, “allowed? I don’t think Naruto will like those words.”

Naruto form above, “No, i don’t. Why are you hee to stop me? I am going to finish this War.”
he jumps down in front of them.

M. Ninja, “we have our orders, you cannot enter the battlefield. You would be handing yourself right to Madara.”

Ninja 3,”enough talking if we are going to do this then we do it now!”

They start forming hand signs.

A seal forms on the ground in between them and Naruto.
Naruto sees this but does not move.

Several more ninja emerge from the trees behind them all forming hand signs as they jump out.

Hidden Nin 1, “now!”

As they land a seal forms behind Naruto in a huge circle connecting with the other.

Middle Nin, “Naruto Uzimaki, we were trained by Minato kamekaze, 4th Hokage and Kushina Uzimaki. This combination barrier is connected by seals. The stronger the captor the more resilient the barrier.”

Hid. Nin, “it was designed to contain,You Naruto. well the nine tail fox. It was to be used in case the Jink at the time was in danger of releasing the Fox.”

Naruto, “Hmm, Mom and dad made this? No wonder it is so good. But i did make a promise to surpass them both.”

Ninja, 4{mom and dad? i knew he favored th e4th. but is he really his son?}

Hid. Nin, “don’t be foolish Naruto, you can’t escape no matte rhow much of the foxe you bring out. the barrier will force it back.”

Naruto, ‘i know. But the thin is my dad was the best, he thought of everything. But only when it came to the 9 tails.”

The ninja look at him with curiosity but on guard.

Naruto, “My ability is not just the 9 tails chakra.”
his eyes turn sage mode.

The ninja stay their ground.

M. Nin, “increase it , increase it now!”

Naruto forms hand signs then hits the ground, “Sage Arts: Barrier Seal Reversal!”
Suddenly the barrier separates and reveres to contain the two groups

Naruto, “when you said it was a barrier seal, i knew just where he got the idea from, My sage master taught me the most useful things in my short time of training. He said that technique was used when Master Sages train so not to destroy the area around them. Guess my dad used it a different way. But it still is countered the same.”

Naruto starts to leave when .

Mid Nin, “Be careful, Hokage Uzimaki”

Naruto smiles then jumps away.

in a dark room we see Zetsu talking to a standing Sasuke that is taking the bandages off.

Zetsu, “i think you should wait til Tobi gets back.”

Sasuke, “he is not my master he is yours, i am ready now.”

Zetsu, “i wouldnt do that. He told me to make sure you stay put.”

Sasuke is done unwrapping and the bandages fall to the floor. he turns his head slightly.
“are you saying you are going to stop me from leaving here?”

Zetsu, “Yes, I am”

suddenly spores are released just like at the summit.

Sasuke, “okay then.”

He is suddenly behind Zetsu.
“so you will be my training partner then.”

it is dark too dark to see his eyes, Zetsu turns around but jumps away at the same time.
Suddenly Zetsu grabs his head and falls to the ground.

he gets up and walks over to Sasuke.

Sasuke, “intersting.”

Zetsu forms hand signs then hits the ground. “summoning jutsu!”

Suddenli a huge mole emerges from the ground. Sasuke and Zetsu are on top of it.

Sasuke turns away from Zetsu and is looking ahead the direction the mole is facing. “time for more training. I see my brother is back. Take me to him.”

Zetsu,”Do as he says my friend to the battle field.

Sasuke,{this power is amazing, one instance of eye contact and he was under my control and everything he knows i know know. Now to put my EMS vs. my brother. after that, i come for you...}

We see Madara walking .

{Father}

Next Issue: The family Reunion
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
J-man123 (04-14-2011), Marlboro (04-14-2011), Rikudou Sennin (04-15-2011), Sensei-Q (04-15-2011), Shadowblade (04-15-2011), Wolverine (04-14-2011), xxMESTxx (04-14-2011)
Old 04-14-2011, 01:29 PM   #9
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

537: A surprise entry into the war

Ino and Shikimaru are standing on the battlefield looking over the last of the zetsus which are being easily eliminated by the ninja army.

Shikimaru: "It looks like the battle is finally coming to an end here."

Ino looks over at Kakazu still trapped in a sealing cloak. Chouji is not far below still fighting several of the zetsus that remain.

Ino: "It would appear so but I dont trust it. Something seems to be out of place."
Shikimaru: "We had better meet up with katsuchi to see how the other regiments are doing."

Ino looks back at Chouji who seems to have stopped fighting and looks up at Ino. She nods her head and Chouji turns around to continue fighting. Kabuto smiles as he looks at the map.

Kabuto thinking: "It would appear the zetsus have proven to be not so effective. Maybe it it time I take this up a few notches. There that should prove to be a larger problem for them to deal with."

Kabuto moves a piece and in the distance on the battlefield near Chouji's position a coffin rises from the ground. Chouji turns in surprise at the coffin and watches it open to reveal the corpse of a young man. A sensor ninjas at the ninja alliance HQ begins to sweat as he senses the young man.

Sensor: "Akatsuki has summoned Yagura, the three tails jinchuriki."
Raikage: "Do we have any additional forces currently unoccupied with fighting akatsuki?"
Sensor: "Most of the other groups are either in combat or too far away to assist in time."

Another sensor nin starts to sweat as he turns to face raikage.

Sensor 2: "Naruto Uzimaki has just escaped and should be arriving at the barrier squad any minute now."
Raikage: "Tell them to do what ever it takes but bring that brat back immediately."

Naruto is wandering through the forest when he hears a voice call out to him. Naruto looks back to see a small toad trying to keep up.

Toad: "Stop Naruto-chan. Wait! I have a message from Fukusaku for you."

Naruto lands and the toad immediately sits on his shoulder with an obvious signs of being very tired.

Toad: "Thank you. Fukusaku has had many of us toads searching for you for days now. Here we better head to him right now."

Before Naruto can stop him Naruto is immediately summoned back to myobuzokan. The sensor following naruto suddenly gasps as he has a shocked look on his face.

Sensor 2: "Naruto has vanished. I can no longer detect him."

From outside the building and further distance a booming sound echos through the area.

Raikage: "WHAT?!"

Naruto teleports in to find himself standing near the fountain with fukusaku, gamakichi, gamabunta, and several other toads all waiting for him. Fukusaku looks up at Naruto with pride.

Fukusaku: "Greetings Naruto-chan. We have been waiting for you to get here. We know about the war in progress and have come to a decision.'
Naruto: "..."
Fukusaku: "If akatsuki has plans to destroy the world by unleashing something as vile as the juubi we have no choice but to enter the war in favor of the ninja alliance. As such we are now at your disposal. You shall be the one to lead us in this war."
Great Toad Sage: "If I may suggest. We had best send our forces to this location. Akatsuki has summoned a powerful jinchuriki that the alliance regiment at that location has no chance of defeating."

Naruto looks into the orb to see Chouji fighting with the Yagura in two tails transformation state who seems to be easily overwhelming chouji. Shikimaru is trying to hold back Yagura as he tries to attack Chouji. Naruto turns away to face Fukusaku and the others.

Naruto: "Alright I guess that is where we will head first. Fukusaku, Gamabunta, and Gamakichi you are we me."

Shikimaru is trying to hold yagura who turns his attention to shikimaru. Yagura prepares to attack Shikimaru while chouji charges towards Yagura.

Shikimaru: "I can't hold him for too long. He is too strong. Chouji now!"

Chouji charges forward but Yagura tosses chouji asside while charging straight for Shikimaru. Suddenly an explosion occurs on the water in the distance as everyone including Yagura looks back at the location. As the water clears we see naruto in a sage outfit riding on Gamabunta's back along with Gamakichi and Fukusaku. Yagura turns to face Naruto as Naruto looks down at him from the distance.

537: Naruto vs Yagura

Last edited by jeanericuser; 04-14-2011 at 05:22 PM.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jeanericuser For This Useful Post:
J-man123 (04-14-2011), Marlboro (04-14-2011), Rikudou Sennin (04-15-2011), Shadowblade (04-15-2011), Wolverine (04-14-2011)
Old 04-14-2011, 03:31 PM   #10
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanericuser View Post
537: A surprise entry into the war

Ino and Shikimaru are standing on the battlefield looking over the last of the zetsus which are being easily eliminated by the ninja army.

Shikimaru: "It looks like the battle is finally coming to an end here."

Ino looks over at Kakazu still trapped in a sealing cloak. Chouji is not far below still fighting several of the zetsus that remain.

Ino: "It would appear so but I dont trust it. Something seems to be out of place."
Shikimaru: "We had better meet up with katsuchi to see how the other regiments are doing."

Ino looks back at Chouji who seems to have stopped fighting and looks up at Ino. She nods her head and Chouji turns around to continue fighting. Kabuto smiles as he looks at the map.

Kabuto thinking: "It would appear the zetsus have proven to be not so effective. Maybe it it time I take this up a few notches. There that should prove to be a larger problem for them to deal with."

Kabuto moves a piece and in the distance on the battlefield near Chouji's position a coffin rises from the ground. Chouji turns in surprise at the coffin and watches it open to reveal the corpse of a young man. A sensor ninjas at the ninja alliance HQ begins to sweat as he senses the young man.

Sensor: "Akatsuki has summoned Yagura, the three tails jinchuriki."

The Mizukage immediately turns around with a shocked look to the sensor as does Raikage.

Raikage: "Do we have any additional forces currently unoccupied with fighting akatsuki?"
Sensor: "Most of the other groups are either in combat or too far away to assist in time."
Mizukage: "I will head there myself to deal with him."
Ao: "We need you here Mizukage-sama. We can not take a chance of akatsuki eliminating you."

Another sensor nin starts to sweat as he turns to face raikage.

Sensor 2: "Naruto Uzimaki has just escaped and should be arriving at the barrier squad any minute now."
Raikage: "Tell them to do what ever it takes but bring that brat back immediately."

Naruto is wandering through the forest when he hears a voice call out to him. Naruto looks back to see a small toad trying to keep up.

Toad: "Stop Naruto-chan. Wait! I have a message from Fukusaku for you."

Naruto lands and the toad immediately sits on his shoulder with an obvious signs of being very tired.

Toad: "Thank you. Fukusaku has had many of us toads searching for you for days now. Here we better head to him right now."

Before Naruto can stop him Naruto is immediately summoned back to myobuzokan. The sensor following naruto suddenly gasps as he has a shocked look on his face.

Sensor 2: "Naruto has vanished. I can no longer detect him."

From outside the building and further distance a booming sound echos through the area.

Raikage: "WHAT?!"

Naruto teleports in to find himself standing near the fountain with fukusaku, gamakichi, gamabunta, and several other toads all waiting for him. Fukusaku looks up at Naruto with pride.

Fukusaku: "Greetings Naruto-chan. We have been waiting for you to get here. We know about the war in progress and have come to a decision.'
Naruto: "..."
Fukusaku: "If akatsuki has plans to destroy the world by unleashing something as vile as the juubi we have no choice but to enter the war in favor of the ninja alliance. As such we are now at your disposal. You shall be the one to lead us in this war."
Great Toad Sage: "If I may suggest. We had best send our forces to this location. Akatsuki has summoned a powerful jinchuriki that the alliance regiment at that location has no chance of defeating."

Naruto looks into the orb to see Chouji fighting with the Yagura in two tails transformation state who seems to be easily overwhelming chouji. Shikimaru is trying to hold back Yagura as he tries to attack Chouji. Naruto turns away to face Fukusaku and the others.

Naruto: "Alright I guess that is where we will head first. Fukusaku, Gamabunta, and Gamakichi you are we me."

Shikimaru is trying to hold yagura who turns his attention to shikimaru. Yagura prepares to attack Shikimaru while chouji charges towards Yagura.

Shikimaru: "I can't hold him for too long. He is too strong. Chouji now!"

Chouji charges forward but Yagura tosses chouji asside while charging straight for Shikimaru. Suddenly an explosion occurs on the water in the distance as everyone including Yagura looks back at the location. As the water clears we see naruto in a sage outfit riding on Gamabunta's back along with Gamakichi and Fukusaku. Yagura turns to face Naruto as Naruto looks down at him from the distance.

537: Naruto vs Yagura
Pretty good, and interesting read, but isn't the Mizukage guarding the Feudal Lords, while Raichu's with Tsunade at HQ with sensors? Are you implying that Mizukage 'felt' Yaguras chakra, and Raichu saw it happen on the battlefield through the sensors, and upon that spoke to Mizu through her sensor? Hope you got it, but that part got confusing. Lastly, though I don't like the Fat Crying Baby Bitch, he has his Rainbow Wings, and he's gonna be on par with even Yaguras opening stages I'd suspect. Kishi's gonna floss his Heavyweight, that I suspect.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 03:59 PM   #11
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Did you have to put a link to the chapter? Num already did it with the chapter discussion thread.
Interesting, you didn't say anything last week.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
Marlboro (04-14-2011)
Old 04-14-2011, 04:51 PM   #12
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
Interesting, you didn't say anything last week.
Chances are good I didn't notice it last week. Even more interesting is why do you care?
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 05:21 PM   #13
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Pretty good, and interesting read, but isn't the Mizukage guarding the Feudal Lords, while Raichu's with Tsunade at HQ with sensors? Are you implying that Mizukage 'felt' Yaguras chakra, and Raichu saw it happen on the battlefield through the sensors, and upon that spoke to Mizu through her sensor? Hope you got it, but that part got confusing. Lastly, though I don't like the Fat Crying Baby Bitch, he has his Rainbow Wings, and he's gonna be on par with even Yaguras opening stages I'd suspect. Kishi's gonna floss his Heavyweight, that I suspect.
As far as the mizukage, I actually forgot she was with them. Sort of an opps on my part but I just fixed it. As for chouji, I figured it was best for him and shikimaru to start out on the battlefield trying to defeat yagura as just an example that even with chouji at his best he was getting beaten easily by yagura and shikimaru cant do jack to stop them. Then just as it looks useless you have naruto make his entrance to catch yagura offguard.

Last edited by jeanericuser; 04-14-2011 at 05:23 PM.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 05:40 PM   #14
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

I don't think Naruto will get to the battlefield soon, but you never know. There are a lot of unfinished fights already.
If I wrote a prediction it would involve Madara locating Naruto and beating the shit out of him, then mocking him and telling him what a brat he still is. Also telling him "I'm your father".

Come to think of it, this is a bit like "Empire strikes back"

Iruka: "Naruto, not ready are you"
Naruto: "But they are my friends, I can't let them die"
Iruka: "If you go now, all they have fought will be for nothing and Madara would have won" (why didn't anyone tell him this in the actual chapter)
Naruto: "I'm sorry, I have to go"

And then he loses an arm.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 06:17 PM   #15
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Chances are good I didn't notice it last week. Even more interesting is why do you care?
What's even more interesting is that you think I care. :P

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote