Narutard chat thread - Page 1050 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 04-14-2011, 11:56 AM   #15736
Axiom
[something clever]

Axiom is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
I remember playing counter strike at internet cafe.

And I hate it when people yell telling where am I.

And I remember one boy stitting next to me. Since I'm counter terrorist that time, he chose terrorist and look at my screen trying to find me and kill me. So I look at where he is, tilt me screen and kill him with shot gun.

And he call me a cheater.

Fuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomaly View Post
Lol, I always play Counter Strike when I go to a net cafe. I am thinking about downloading it. Versions 1.0 and 1.6 are best IMO because they have 'fy_poolday' which is the most suitable environment for me to play in.

Also, yeah, people ask me which bathroom I am in all the time. I usually just tell them the red one when I am in the blue and vice-versa.

And to avoid someone from looking at my screen, I usually just sit solo. No one by my right, no one by my left.
My second job(the best job for a young geek I think) was at what we called a LAN arcade, simply because it was dedicated for gaming. It started off as a regular arcade, then a company enterlink bought it out, and installed 20 high end rigs in it. Was pretty sweet. Only cost like 15 bucks for unlimited play. They had a lot of games available that no one really played, But the big hits were starcraft, c&c, fallout tactics, quake 3, and pre-steam CS. Unreal tournament had just came out, so there was also quite a bit of CFT going on in that. Hosted a bunch of 500 dollar cash prize tourneys.

The manager cut a deal with a joint in the food court called sakura japan. In exchange for free game time, we got heaping helpings of their prized teriyaki chicken dish. The best part of the job was some coworkers and I, use to run overnighters. Ten bucks to get in, it ran from when the store closed to when it opened the next day. We would unlock machines like tekken tag, and MvC2, and hit the little tab that the tokens usualy press, that gives game credits, adding like thousand to each. It was awesome. All night we gamed, and gorged ourselves on japanese food. Even had a local clan, and we competed with other enterlink stores for collectively contributed pots of cash. Actually caught some heat for that last part.

Namco eventually bought the company and fucked it all up. Good times while it lasted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
I'll just leave this here...
http://www.metalgearsolid-store.com/
I would rock that military style cap in an instant.
Axiom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Axiom For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (04-15-2011), kluang (04-15-2011), Mal (04-14-2011), Miburo (04-14-2011), Servo (04-14-2011)

Old 04-14-2011, 02:54 PM   #15737
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
you could maybe make a chocolate toffee, or a bark of some kind, if it doesn't have to be fancy
I've got a recipe for some thing a little fancier at home, and for the life of me i can't remember what it's actually called

if you want to make something that will kill someone make this

1 cup butter
4 cups confectioners' sugar
2 cups peanut butter (real peanut butter, no added sugar or any of that shit)
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs

melt butter in a saucepan on low heat
remove form heat and add other ingredients
when this has cooled a bit your should be able to form them into balls, about 1 inch in size. put them on a cookie tray lined with wax paper and freeze those babies.

melt semi-sweet chocolate chips, or with a bit of butter and coat the frozen balls.
make more chocolate as needed.

do not freeze again, but do put int he refrigerator for like half an hour, or until chocolate has hardened.

if you have a better recipe for the chocolate dip i'd suggest using it, i'm not a huge fan of this one, but it gets the job done

sprinkling crushed peanuts on top while the chocolate is still soft adds just a bit of pizazz
Thanks Tabris I will use it let's just hope my teacher will deem it acceptable we start next week for chocolate. And does sound quite good.

Quote:
@Sassy: Well, I only went once with my 11 year old cousin. Was forced by my uncle. But it turned out to be a pretty neat place. 'Fuckin fun as well. I don't know if you'll be as excited as I was though. That being because I am a pretty energetic guy and almost everything amuses me..
Well I do like a good entertainment but I'm 17 almost 18 in july And Disney Land does not look appealing to me anymore as it did when I was a wee little girl. And that last comment I did I realized I spelled amuse wrong, blonde moment even though how could that be when I'm not a blonde?
Old 04-15-2011, 04:18 AM   #15738
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Catgirls are not furry.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 05:12 AM   #15739
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SassyLady- View Post
And that last comment I did I realized I spelled amuse wrong, blonde moment even though how could that be when I'm not a blonde?
It was probably just your inner blonde acting up.

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 07:09 PM   #15740
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

I love preforming my womanly dinner-making duties. STEAK FUCKING DINNER WITH POTATOES AND brusselsprouts AND BREAD AND ICE CREAM FOR DESSERT.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kina For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-16-2011)
Old 04-16-2011, 07:12 PM   #15741
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

I was with you until the brussel sprouts.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Mal (04-16-2011), Miburo (04-16-2011), ninjalostboy95 (04-16-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (04-17-2011)
Old 04-16-2011, 07:44 PM   #15742
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I was with you until the brussel sprouts.
Same here.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 09:33 PM   #15743
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

i like brussel sprouts. cook with butter and some sugar XD
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (04-17-2011), Kina (04-16-2011), Miburo (04-16-2011)
Old 04-16-2011, 10:30 PM   #15744
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

I steamed them and then sprinkled them with salt and pepper with a little bit of butter. It was so good. The steak overcooked while it rested, but it was still juicy and tender. YUM. YUUUUUM. He enjoyed it. <3 Now we're watching movies.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 03:11 AM   #15745
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Anybody watch "The Walking Dead"? Is it good?

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 03:31 AM   #15746
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

I only watched the first couple of episodes, but yes, it is worth watching.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:15 AM   #15747
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

i like it =D
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (04-17-2011)
Old 04-17-2011, 05:17 AM   #15748
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

I liked it, I thought the first and fourth episodes were the strongest ones. It'll be back soon hopefully.

Though I'm more looking forward to Breaking Bad, 'cause FUUUUUUU YEAH BRYAN CRANSTON!

Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Marlboro (04-17-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (04-17-2011)
Old 04-19-2011, 01:45 PM   #15749
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Quote:
It was probably just your inner blonde acting up.
Hm, could be.
Old 04-19-2011, 03:36 PM   #15750
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

^Nah. Don't think so.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote