Bleach Chapter Prediction - Page 118 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-08-2011, 12:02 AM   #1756
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough
Re: Bleach Chapter Prediction

The thread was chapter prediction yet u spoke of plot..??

Old 02-08-2011, 09:32 AM   #1757
KZR
Away

KZR is an unknown quantity at this point

And the predictions what are about? Tornadoes? They are about the plot...you can consider the post a prediction...a long term pred....i just asked for opinions not for judgement...

Proud member of Alienware and Razer
KZR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:00 PM   #1758
selficide
Academy Student

selficide is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Bleach Chapter Prediction

the story goes away from the boring ichigo momentarily and zooms in on aizen's face.

under the bindings he is clearly smileing...

aizen: its almost.....

you see a light smoke comming off from his wrappings as he is grinding his chains and wrapping on the side of the lethal soul absorbing stone walls and a small light flickers out...

aizen then breaks free turning everything that bound him into dust and jumping feircly through all of the celings where he was inprisoned under the lowest depths of the tower of penance.

you see the rubble flying every tower falls and aizen shumpos through the gate to get out of seireti.

it goes back to ichigo who has just absorbed 3 of the fullbringers powers but not quite all of them.

the bamboo and paper door from seireti slowly opens behind ichigo.

as ichigo turns to see who it is

a fist punches through ichigo's chest

aizen screaming "IIICCCHHHHIIIIIGGGGOOOOO!!!! DDDIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!"

but unknown to aizen after becoming one with the Hogyoku and his sword stabbing a human in the part of the body where the "soul sleep" is would allow transfer if shinigami powers.

now zooms in on aizen with his eyes growing HUGE as ichigo spits blood in his face

ichigo absorbs all of aizen's powers leaving aizen wearing a "white" kimino....

aizen now fallen to his knees from the pressure of ichigo's newly acquired reitsu

last page titled

"welcome to the new xcution"

ichigo in the final form of getsuga with the mysterious horned mask rises in the air holding his hands up high twards the moon and roaring like a beast as if to cut the very heavens

*cliffhanger*

*how it should be*
selficide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 05:27 PM   #1759
DarkMarke
The Demi-Lurker

DarkMarke is an unknown quantity at this point

Ichigo gets his ass runover by a dumptruck on his way to save Inoue.

The Xcution people go: "Oh Snap!"

Now Ichigo is both powerless and dead.

After he goes to SoulS, the Shinigami ignore him like his friends were.

Kubo is hit by a dumptruck and Bleach ends on a cliffhanger.
DarkMarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:07 PM   #1760
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Ichigo dies from major trauma from the bashing of a Master Hollow's penis, oh shit this is Kubo not Kishi.... Hmmm something fail, guaranteed, give me a minute to think this one through.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 12:20 AM   #1761
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough

ichigo's fullbring in a complete for will be either a new form of tensa zangetsu, hollow tensa, or a alternate version of rukia. my take on it i ssay this cause, will first time he activated the guard from his sword is the same which is tensa's symbol in a sense, hollow tensa will cause its possible that ichigo still has his hollow self sine it doesnt mention that ichigo lost his hollow powers only that he lost his shinigami powers, and the last one well its farfetched but i think it has to do with him hearing rukia's voice after beating mr. porky.
Old 05-18-2011, 12:46 PM   #1762
woody_3162
Chuunin

woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point

Kubo finally realises he's run out of ideas

He decides to Kill himself

He chickens out so instead kills Ichigo

He then realises that he won't have a job any more so brings him back as a spirit in soul society

unable to think of anything else he makes Inoue, Chad and Ishida go in search for the Dragon Balls...
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 03:17 PM   #1763
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,710 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody_3162 View Post
unable to think of anything else he makes Inoue, Chad and Ishida go in search for the Dragon Balls...
Except there aren't any parallels to Dragonball in Bleach. You'd have had a better prediction saying that Ichigo, after dying, becomes the new King of Hueco Mundo. After which, he decides he doesn't want to rule anymore and holds a tournament with all of the Vasto Lordes to see who would take his place, and have this become the electoral process for Hueco Mundo.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 03:34 PM   #1764
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

And a random Gilian wins the tournament thus becoming the king of Hueco Mondo because all the badasses are already dead or incapacitated...much like yu yu hakusho right?
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 03:57 PM   #1765
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Aww, someone neg repped my tournament prediction
Old 06-19-2011, 04:56 PM   #1766
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,769 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

^People still use that thing? lulz
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 06:43 PM   #1767
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
^People still use that thing? lulz
Mainly to leave butthurt comments anonymously, like someone probably did to kael. Unfortunately, the same Internet that allows bold people to express themselves without serious backlash also protects the silly pussies.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 06:44 PM   #1768
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Mainly to leave butthurt comments anonymously, like someone probably did to kael. Unfortunately, the same Internet that allows bold people to express themselves without serious backlash also protects the silly pussies.
Actually, it was a neg rep with the comment of "nice"...that's it.
Old 06-19-2011, 07:05 PM   #1769
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Actually, it was a neg rep with the comment of "nice"...that's it.
Ok, now I'm confused... a neg that isn't being butthurt? Oh my, the world's end is coming after all!!!

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (06-20-2011), kael03 (06-19-2011)
Old 06-19-2011, 07:29 PM   #1770
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

LD once green repped me with a butthurt comment. But it's LD so it's not that surprising.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (06-20-2011), Numinous (06-19-2011)