Narutard chat thread - Page 1069 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 05-24-2011, 08:42 PM   #16021
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBaron View Post
Well - the owner of the restaurant I work for, does literally not give a fuck about rules. He does whatever the hell he likes, including breaking the rules, make illegal money etc. etc. He has some friends, who are part of a bikergang called "Hells Angels", so even if we report him for breaking the contract, he would just send a team of guys to beat ppl. up - so either way, he wins in some way or another. However, I have 2 weeks of vacation left, but this does probably only cover 1 foot. I have 2 feet, that need fixing and surgery
You say this as though people may not have heard of the Hell's Angels. Of course, I may just know about them because my dad is in the RCMP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox View Post
Was looking something other than Glenfiddich. But I could get a bottle of Glenfiddich for the cabinet...Any other suggestions?
I haven't tried too many others that have fruity flavours, and none that can compare to Glenfiddich.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-24-2011)

Old 05-24-2011, 08:46 PM   #16022
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Your boss seems small time. Wear a wire, get some dirt on him and then go to the cops, get your surgery and be whisked away into the comfort of witness protection. Maybe you can start a new life in France or something. Be one of those snooty cooks who tell you what you think is tasty rather than let you make up your mind.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Mal (05-24-2011), Miburo (05-24-2011), Nerox (05-24-2011), TheBaron (05-24-2011)
Old 05-24-2011, 08:46 PM   #16023
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

TheBaron is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
You say this as though people may not have heard of the Hell's Angels. Of course, I may just know about them because my dad is in the RCMP.

I haven't tried too many others that have fruity flavours, and none that can compare to Glenfiddich.
Well, you never know what ppl. might know. Also, I am sorry to hear that. I hate them TBH. And since you know them, you can understand, why it is hard to do anything about the conditions at work at all.
Old 05-24-2011, 08:47 PM   #16024
Mal
Scotch

Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBaron View Post
Well - Since I only have 9 months left to finish my education as a chef, including 2 terms of school, each 10 weeks length, making 5 months of schooltime, it is difficult for me to find any place, that want's me as an employee. Because I have such short time left, nobody really wants me, and therefor I basically have to stay here. It is only until march 2012, and I start school late october. So, I don't have that much to worry about. Only problem is the owner, who appears to like firing ppl. just for the fun of it. All I have to show him is the papers related to the surgery, and all should be fine. Still, with him, you never know. So I am quite nervous.
Do you have a car? If you can get your boss to get you into contact with the Hell's Angels you can deliver drugs for them. It basically consists of:

Park your car at the designated location for a set time.
Drive to another location and leave it parked there for another set length of time.
Drugs are all loaded and unloaded, and you are paid without any direct interaction.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-24-2011), Tabris (05-25-2011)
Old 05-24-2011, 08:49 PM   #16025
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Your boss seems small time. Wear a wire, get some dirt on him and then go to the cops, get your surgery and be whisked away into the comfort of witness protection. Maybe you can start a new life in France or something. Be one of those snooty cooks who tell you what you think is tasty rather than let you make up your mind.
Already been to France - was there when the years turned from 2009-2010, untill march, on education trip And yes, I am recording every single conversation I have with him. So one day, I will get him. And get up pretty bad as well. Maybe worth the money, maybe not. We'll see
The Following User Says Thank You to TheBaron For This Useful Post:
Mal (05-24-2011)
Old 05-24-2011, 08:50 PM   #16026
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

Quote:

You are kidding? Your dad is a Mounty? That is awesome! As for the whiskey, I think I'll visit the local shop. The guy is a Scot and always knows what to drink. He recommended Redbreast, and it tasted superb.

Baron: It'll work out. He can't be that inhumane. Edit: Or the wire-thing. ACt is indeed a genius.

Last edited by Nerox; 05-24-2011 at 08:52 PM.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-24-2011)
Old 05-24-2011, 08:50 PM   #16027
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

Quote:
Do you have a car? If you can get your boss to get you into contact with the Hell's Angels you can deliver drugs for them. It basically consists of:

Park your car at the designated location for a set time.
Drive to another location and leave it parked there for another set length of time.
Drugs are all loaded and unloaded, and you are paid without any direct interaction.
Well, I don't really have a thing for that.. Also, he is a bitch, so I won't make anything easy for him at all. And also, I don't have a car, nor do I have a drivers licenst. Not that I don't know how to drive though, just won't pay 2K$ for the license yet..

Last edited by TheBaron; 05-24-2011 at 08:52 PM.
TheBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 08:55 PM   #16028
ACt
Heart Wizard

ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Or, if you want to go the Renegade route, figure out what he does, learn all his buddies in the gang, do jobs for them better than your boss ever could, then when you are suitably trusted and respected, have him whacked.

Life - easily broken down into Renegade and Paragon story arcs.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (05-24-2011), kael03 (05-25-2011), Mal (05-24-2011), Miburo (05-24-2011), Nerox (05-24-2011), TheBaron (05-24-2011)
Old 05-24-2011, 08:58 PM   #16029
TheBaron
Danish Chef and gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Or, if you want to go the Renegade route, figure out what he does, learn all his buddies in the gang, do jobs for them better than your boss ever could, then when you are suitably trusted and respected, have him whacked.

Life - easily broken down into Renegade and Paragon story arcs.
Hmm. Sounds awesome. However, I am not ready at all for wearing a leather-west, with "Hells Angels" on the back of it, doing illegal stuff, just to kill him. I have a decent set of knives to do that for me. All I want is my legal rights and my fairly earned money and vacation/sick time.

Last edited by TheBaron; 05-24-2011 at 08:59 PM.
TheBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 08:58 PM   #16030
Mal
Scotch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox View Post
You are kidding? Your dad is a Mounty? That is awesome! As for the whiskey, I think I'll visit the local shop. The guy is a Scot and always knows what to drink. He recommended Redbreast, and it tasted superb.
Yeah, RCMP Police Dog Section for the last 15 years, dive team and regular officer for another ~15 before that. Aside from being shot at a few times, having to subdue a few crazy guys with his fists (for which he got a medal) and participating in search-and-rescue operations with unfortunate endings, he's got one of the best jobs imaginable.

Last edited by Mal; 05-24-2011 at 09:50 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ACt (05-24-2011), Jaxon (05-24-2011), Miburo (05-24-2011), Nerox (05-24-2011), TheBaron (05-24-2011), Tzu Men (05-25-2011)
Old 05-24-2011, 09:54 PM   #16031
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Man the fuck up
Superior advice. Do this.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 11:40 PM   #16032
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

Manning the fuck up is always good advice, always, even for girls.

Mals dad is fat and naggy. done.

I was banned once, was supposed to be perma ban, cause my stupid stupid STUPID siblings all joined the forum, and my twin sister, genious that she is, put her name as "tabris' twin"
i could have puncher her in the face, how emabarrassing, then amy was "tabris' little sister"
Ugh
and mackenzie was "makku," i think.
kill me

mal vouched for me, that my family was both plentiful and stupid
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Mal (05-25-2011), Miburo (05-25-2011)
Old 05-25-2011, 12:45 AM   #16033
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

It's more stupid that you got banned for that. I mean, with names like "Tab's Twin" and "Tab's little sister" you'd think someone would go "Oh hai, those might be family members that live in the same house" instead of auto-assuming they're dupe accounts...

Mal's dad sounds hardcore manly.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (05-25-2011)
Old 05-25-2011, 12:50 AM   #16034
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

http://www.fandom.com/forums/showthr...ghlight=kluang

http://www.fandom.com/forums/showthr...ghlight=kluang

I got ban for a week for flaming

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-25-2011)
Old 05-25-2011, 07:49 AM   #16035
ACt
Heart Wizard

A ban for calling someone a doofus? Really? I've read a bit of DA's past work... sort of sounds like he's having a go of you there, but still. I'd probably have been banned by now just for asking people to be smarter than they are.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kluang (05-25-2011), Miburo (05-25-2011), TheBaron (05-25-2011)