Games and all things related - Page 60 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 05-28-2011, 01:17 PM   #886
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all
Re: Games and all things related

Ass Creed on sale today, 66% off 1 and 2 and 33% off Brotherhood.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-29-2011)

Old 05-29-2011, 06:18 PM   #887
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,137 Times in 1,404 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

My credit card and bank account have taken serious hits, but at least my computer will be able to play the LATEST GENERATION OF GAMES! (for the next few months)
Old 05-29-2011, 06:38 PM   #888
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Wrex and Garrus.
Goddamn that would be sweet if they brought back Wrex as a playable character in ME3, as a reward for people who didn't kill him in the first game. Not very plausible at all, but would be badass.

Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (05-29-2011), Miburo (05-29-2011)
Old 05-29-2011, 07:06 PM   #889
Demi-God
BEST

Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Servo View Post
...as a reward for people who didn't kill him in the first game.
It's like you knew what I just did and decided to rub it in my face before I even posted it.

I KILLED WREX ALRIGHT! I actually saved right before I had to talk to him, then I kept reloading it to try and find a conversation option that'll allow me to save him... so I ended up killing him at least 8 times.

I didn't know.

Oh god I didn't know.

LN and Jaxon, I know, shuddup.
Miburo (05-29-2011)
Old 05-29-2011, 08:15 PM   #890
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

That's what you get for being an indecisive, neutral, rationalising pussy.

There's no beige karma option.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (05-30-2011), Miburo (05-30-2011), Nerox (05-30-2011), Servo (05-30-2011), Tzu Men (05-30-2011)
Old 05-29-2011, 08:36 PM   #891
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,137 Times in 1,404 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Servo View Post
Goddamn that would be sweet if they brought back Wrex as a playable character in ME3, as a reward for people who didn't kill him in the first game. Not very plausible at all, but would be badass.
He would have a permanent place in my squad. Since the hacking and electronics mechanic will probably be the same as ME2 there's no need for a companion with those skills. All I'll need is pure killing ability, and Wrex has that in spades.
Old 05-30-2011, 01:25 AM   #892
Demi-God
BEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
But yeah, Vanguard can be a lot of fun with the right powers - singularity mainly. Create a small blackhole that picks up everyone/thing around it, allowing you to play "shoot fish in a barrel".
When can my Vanguard get singularity? Not showing up on my talents list.

Edit: Apparently I have to master it with Adept first before it becomes a bonus talent for Vanguard.

Bloody Adepts have it seems. ._. Gonna play one on my next play through, where I should hopefully be saving Wrex.

Jaxon - Shuuuush. You needed 8 Intimidate/Charm points to save Wrex if you haven't done the armour mission, I had 7 on Intimidate. -.-

Also, annoying Hunted rumour. The PS3 and PC versions won't allow cross-region play. =/

Last edited by Demi-God; 05-30-2011 at 01:36 AM.
Old 05-30-2011, 03:51 AM   #893
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
Jaxon - Shuuuush. You needed 8 Intimidate/Charm points to save Wrex if you haven't done the armour mission, I had 7 on Intimidate. -.-
Or you recovered his family armor. Then you can convince him as well.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (05-30-2011), Servo (05-30-2011)
Old 05-30-2011, 04:19 AM   #894
Demi-God
BEST

Yeah, I saved right before I talked to him though and that was my only save, so I couldn't get back up on the ship to activate the mission. Next time though.

I've done the part where I meet Sovereign and Saren escapes, even though I should have killed the bastard. Just have to go to Feros now and according to Nerox that place is a bitch.

Woop for games being slowly completed. BioShock 2 shall soon be my bitch.
Old 05-30-2011, 07:59 AM   #895
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
When can my Vanguard get singularity? Not showing up on my talents list.

Edit: Apparently I have to master it with Adept first before it becomes a bonus talent for Vanguard.

Bloody Adepts have it seems. ._. Gonna play one on my next play through, where I should hopefully be saving Wrex.

Also, annoying Hunted rumour. The PS3 and PC versions won't allow cross-region play. =/
Huh. I don't remember that, but then... it has been a while. Once I finish ME2 once or twice, I plan to go back and finish up characters. Also, didn't find Feros that hard (but then I never progressed to Insanity or whatever the top level is) and never lost Wrex. Just naturally knew he was someone worth keeping.

also i play games to death doing absolutely everything i can which is why it takes me months
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (05-30-2011), Mal (05-31-2011), Servo (05-30-2011)
Old 05-30-2011, 08:05 AM   #896
Demi-God
BEST

Yeah I made the mistake of not talking to him (or anyone else for that matter) in Normandy, so when it got to the point where he threatened me I had no other choice. But he was damn awesome though, never ever died on me (unlike Garrus =.=). Though I did level up his assault rifle instead of shotgun which I plan to change the next time around.

And yeah I'm doing the same, I'm trying to visit every planet, survey everything, find every mission available... level 33 at the moment, need moar!

I've just been using pistol for my guy, once I activate expert marksman I kill eveeerything. Especially those annoying jumping frog Geth, even quickly took down a charging Krogan Warlord.
Servo (05-30-2011)
Old 05-30-2011, 08:09 AM   #897
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Enjoy your Mako driving while you can.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Servo (05-30-2011)
Old 05-30-2011, 09:04 AM   #898
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

I don't get people who didn't like the Mako. The Mako missions were kickass.

And what did we get to replace them? The Hammerhead. God, I fucking hate the Hammerhead missions.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
ACt (05-30-2011), Servo (05-30-2011)
Old 05-30-2011, 09:17 AM   #899
Demi-God
BEST

Wait, they remove the Mako? Fuck.

I really liked zooming in on Geth and blowing them up. =/
Servo (05-30-2011)
Old 05-30-2011, 10:53 AM   #900
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

Feros is just hard when you pick it right at the start. Or play, like I do currently, on Insanity. Damn those Husks...

But you shouldn't have any problems on level 33 with Spectre gear. Wrex with his shoutgun is a loss in this mission though, he fucks Husks like nobodies buisness.

To be honest, I don't like the Mako. Controls aren't that good and it is just a pain sometimes. But the Hammerhead isn't much better, that's for sure...I think that is the worst DLC. But the rest is awesome, like "The Arrival". And the new chick, Kasumi, can kick some ass (they programmed her pretty unkillable).
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
Servo (05-30-2011)