Just a Thought THREAD - Page 71 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-04-2011, 09:42 AM   #1051
Memphis
King

Memphis is on a distinguished road
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

its just a shame we didnt get to see hiruzen fight when he was younger, cant say for definite if he would beat pain or not because of that.
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2011, 03:41 PM   #1052
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
^I doubt that. Hashirama and Minato are probably the only ones who could beat Pain. Tobirama... only if he uses Edo Tensei...
MAybe tobirama would have some trouble i agree...but minato or hiruzen would kick his ass...After all even though we didn't saw a younger hiruzen fight we cand assume he was extremly powerfull...just think about the fight with orochimaru...he held his own against two kages and one sannin...and he did that at his old age...even his summon said that the fight was miserable compared to his previous skill...i really think that kishi ,instead of using talk no jutsu could bring out fights like the first part had...more than 4-5 pages and more dynamic ,not just using the same old jutsus again and again...

Last edited by Vishnu; 06-04-2011 at 03:45 PM.
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 03:55 PM   #1053
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Still waiting for A vs Senior.
Vishnu (06-04-2011)
Old 06-04-2011, 03:58 PM   #1054
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
^I doubt that. Hashirama and Minato are probably the only ones who could beat Pain. Tobirama... only if he uses Edo Tensei...
I think those 2 do have chance of beating Pain, but Hiruzen and Tobirama might be able to "hang in there" with him. Probably not beat him outright, but they could hold there own. We never seen much of Hiruzen, but he was considered the "god of shinobi" in his day. I believe he's from the same generation as Hanzo, so at least he's better then him right. That alone gives him some credit.

Tobirama has Edo Tensei, but the sacrifices have be prepared before hand right? So that wouldn't help him if they just met up and start fighting.

Tsunade is of course, pathetic. She's isn't much better then Gaara's dad. LOL, her "power level", isn't much higher then the ANBU fodder ninja she orders around.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (06-04-2011)
Old 06-04-2011, 05:15 PM   #1055
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
Still waiting for A vs Senior.
Hope that fight would bring some manhood to this manga

@edit

A small theory...The Hachibi explained to Naruto about the risks of his rainbow mode...precisley about the chakra trade between him and the kyuubi....but he also learned sage mode....sage mode that allows natural energy to blend with his chakra...also by taming the kyuubi ,now he should be qble to fuse with Fukasaku and so, sustain sage mode for a longer period of time.With this facts, the next logical stept would't be combinig sage mode while he fused with Fukasaku and then go rainbow mode? If naruto manages to do this he will be virtually unbeatable because of his tremendous speed of both modes combined and also the other characteristics...tell me your opinions

Last edited by Vishnu; 06-05-2011 at 04:35 PM.
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:30 PM   #1056
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

kinda random and im not sure if it was discussed pages back. But when itachi's ametarasu activated via sasuke, do you think madara used izanagi to escape it or just his warping ability?
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 06:36 PM   #1057
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

he made a comment about keeping some things from itachi, so you should take into consideration what he might have kept from him, that is, what itachi could have known

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 07:12 PM   #1058
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
kinda random and im not sure if it was discussed pages back. But when itachi's ametarasu activated via sasuke, do you think madara used izanagi to escape it or just his warping ability?
I'm certain he used Izanagi. His shoulder was covered in flames, and he screamed in agony, so he was obviously getting seriously scorched. Yet 5 pages later he comes back and his clothes aren't even damaged. This should make it obvious he used Izanagi to undue reality an all that shit. If he just warped the flames off his shoulder then we should still see extent of the damage done to him, which clearly wasn't the case.

Old 06-07-2011, 07:30 PM   #1059
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

I dunno about the "scream in agony" thing. I tend to equate the "guah!" noise more with surprise than pain, which is more along the lines of "AHH!". It's possible the flames took him off guard, as he mentioned Itachi still surprised him after death, and he phased himself as he fell back into the shadows, making them pass through him to warp away to his own pocket dimension.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 08:16 PM   #1060
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Why would he use Izanagi if KB could just use a simple substitution jutsu to evade amaterasu? It isn't hard for someone like him to evade, considering he can phase through everything. The only time he actually needed izanagi was when he was in a river of paper bombs which is self-explanatory.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 10:35 PM   #1061
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I dunno about the "scream in agony" thing. I tend to equate the "guah!" noise more with surprise than pain, which is more along the lines of "AHH!". It's possible the flames took him off guard, as he mentioned Itachi still surprised him after death, and he phased himself as he fell back into the shadows, making them pass through him to warp away to his own pocket dimension.
The guy was on fire!!! Not just any fire at that. Black flaming hell-flames-as-hot-as-the-fucking-sun-that-burn-other-flames, hot. How in the hell would he just warp the flames off of him anyway, when they bond and consume what they touch. He'd have to at the very least warp the part of his clothing that was on fire. That's assuming his cloths weren't instantly incinerated putting the flames directly on his body, in which case he's have to get rid of part of his shoulder as well.

In any event my point remains. No damage at all was shown therefore he must of used Izanagi to undo the damage. Not unless he keeps an extra set of clothes and a shoulder in his back pack. Well, the shoulder maybe, being as he's a fucking Zetsu clone thingy, but extra clothing? What kind of lame ass dude carries around extra clothes just in the off chance that he might need it? Oh, yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Why would he use Izanagi if KB could just use a simple substitution jutsu to evade amaterasu? It isn't hard for someone like him to evade, considering he can phase through everything. The only time he actually needed izanagi was when he was in a river of paper bombs which is self-explanatory.
KB didn't evade anything. The Hachibi was covered in flames, and it was only after sasuke put them out that he left behind that transformed tentacle to fool them.

Madara's phasing ability isn't fool proof. Madara can at times let his guard down and/or be outsmarted. Minato was able to counter him, and that's with Madara intently focused on the fight at hand. You think he would be just as defensive while in a secluded room with some teenage emo fag, that just got the crap beat out of him, and barely has the strength to make it to the door. Seriously, the kid was barely conscious, and had almost no chakra left. Madara didn't feel like he was in any danger from sasuke, so he leat his guard down. It's as simple as that.

Last edited by ask me anything; 06-07-2011 at 10:37 PM.
Old 06-07-2011, 10:55 PM   #1062
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
The guy was on fire!!! Not just any fire at that. Black flaming hell-flames-as-hot-as-the-fucking-sun-that-burn-other-flames, hot. How in the hell would he just warp the flames off of him anyway, when they bond and consume what they touch. He'd have to at the very least warp the part of his clothing that was on fire. That's assuming his cloths weren't instantly incinerated putting the flames directly on his body, in which case he's have to get rid of part of his shoulder as well.
It's Kishi, what more do you need? I said it was possible that the Amaterasu flames surprised Madara (hence the "Guah!") and that he phased himself out in the shadows before the flames could touch his skin.

Quote:
In any event my point remains. No damage at all was shown therefore he must of used Izanagi to undo the damage. Not unless he keeps an extra set of clothes and a shoulder in his back pack. Well, the shoulder maybe, being as he's a fucking Zetsu clone thingy, but extra clothing? What kind of lame ass dude carries around extra clothes just in the off chance that he might need it? Oh, yeah.
Um...they were in a secret base that had stores to give first aid to Sasuke after his fight with Itachi, it's not beyond belief that Madara would have spare clothes there if he had first aid crap and a bed.

Also, when was it confirmed that Madara was a Zetsu clone? His arm might be, since it's been severed 3 times now, but the rest of his body might not.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:28 PM   #1063
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
It's Kishi, what more do you need? I said it was possible that the Amaterasu flames surprised Madara (hence the "Guah!") and that he phased himself out in the shadows before the flames could touch his skin.
It depends on the translator, but usually Guah indicates pain, not surprise. There are many others that mean the same thing Argh, Ugh, Gah, Gyah., but they all mean the same thing. Just random grunts that indicate pain of some degree.

Quote:
Um...they were in a secret base that had stores to give first aid to Sasuke after his fight with Itachi, it's not beyond belief that Madara would have spare clothes there if he had first aid crap and a bed.
Maybe he did have extra cloths or maybe he didn't. Certainly you wouldn't think his first course of action after getting burned, would be to run to the next room and change clothes really fast, then run back and make his dramatic reappearance. Because that's crazy talk. That's sounds like something KYF might say.

It's far more likely that he just used his spare eye for izanagi. It's not like he doesn't have hundreds of them sitting in fish tanks amirite.

Quote:
Also, when was it confirmed that Madara was a Zetsu clone? His arm might be, since it's been severed 3 times now, but the rest of his body might not.
I was joking about that. I would think the reference to quincy boy would have given it away.

Old 06-10-2011, 05:15 AM   #1064
el_deevil
sierra 117

el_deevil is on a distinguished road

Just a thought that why here.

THE NAMIKAZE CLAN

Born from the same ancestors as the uchihas they lacked the eye power of their ancestors and sibling clan, but they were compensated for it with their natural instincts, agility, speed and above all their coparitely high intelligence & learning abilities. They employed some the most powerful and unknown jutsus created within the clan & passed among its members. They favored skill over physical strength and were excellent tacticians. There jutsus & superior strategies made them a formidable clan. They were respected and feared among the other clans.
Though a powerful clan they favored peace over war unlike the uchihas, still they had friendly ties with the uchihas & came to their aid whenever needed. Long before the ninja villages were formed the namikaze sought to bring peace to the warring world by creating a powerful and absolute rule. For that they wanted to unify the most powerful clans of the time, they approached the senju clan in secret. The senjus shared the same view as the namikazes and always avoided direct conflict with them. The namikazes wanted to forge an alliance between the senju, uchiha and themselves. However the uchihas somehow got word of there intentions, they felt betrayed as they viewed the senju as their rival and enemy, the thought of an alliance with the senju was preposterous for them back then. As time passed, feelings of doubt & mistrust grew in the minds of the uchihas. They were afraid that the senju & namikaze together will overpower and destroy them & in that fear they plotted to destroy the namikaze clan, once their most trusted ally.
The uchihas knew that they can't defeat the namikazes alone without taking heavy damage to themselves. In secret they made temporary alliance with the namikaze's rival clans and on the other hand assured their allegiance to the namikazes. When the namikazes were in desperate need of the uchiha's assistance they only got their betrayal. A weakened and surprised namikaze clan was easily & mercilessly wiped out by the uchihas. Those survived sought refuge among the senju clan. As time passed, the once powerful & respected namikaze clan was completely forgotten.
el_deevil is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to el_deevil For This Useful Post:
King Leonin (06-10-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (06-10-2011)
Old 06-10-2011, 06:53 PM   #1065
King Leonin
Nomadian Warlock

King Leonin is on a distinguished road

had a thought.

I rather Naruto gain power or surpass his Dad and Mom and even Sasuke with only HIS natural self. I don't mind Sage Mode, but RS is a no go for me. If it was a thing he had in emergencies say AFTER all his chakra is gone, that would be fine.

I just miss the under dog that had as much to prove to himself as he did to others, more even. He worked hard and never gave up. I rather he learned FTG and just improved or put his own twist on it would be more Naruto-ish IMO.

Him surpassing him with RS is not as impressive. Especially since the stuff that gives him RS is in limited supply. So basically he will surpass his dad for a short time? That sucks. He should have utilized that new training method to improve his strength and speed(not to mention intelligence).

Anyone can train to improve their speed, hell I would have taken a page from Lee for that one. 1000 clones wearing weights for a week, imagine the effect once they all dispersed?!

anyway bottom line i rather have the hard working Naruto back w/ Sage mode.
King Leonin is offline   Reply With Quote