Just a Thought THREAD - Page 73 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-16-2011, 12:22 PM   #1081
King Leonin
Nomadian Warlock

King Leonin is on a distinguished road
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

i rather Kishi take the Manga back from the executives and recreate the theme he had in part I.

He could have The Alliance win the WAR but kill Madara, lose track of Kabuto. Naruto loses the fox and RS Mode he gets warped by Madara before he dies. then some how after time finds his way back.

It is 4 years Later....

People have changed moved on and some have forgotten about him. While he was trapped all he did was train and try to escape. He really perfects Sage mode and creates his own jutsu, (one or two) to go with it. He beats the standing still (without using clones) draw back some how.

Alot of people have surpassed him in different ways and there are new techs and jutsu out there. he has to adjust learn a new world and reclaim his respect, the Hokage of the time is Kakashi but he is growing weaker. Constantly fighting off threats from Kabuto and his many attempts at seizing Konoha in honor of his mentor.

The Uzumaki clan has resurfaced living in a part of Konoha, and he learns and trains with them. Sasuke takes over Cloud and actually becomes a good Kage for them. he starts rebuilding his clan within them, due to most of them having a natural affinity to lightning.

There is a understanding among the villages but no war or truce really, anything could happen at anytime. Everyone is tr5ining their ninja to their fullest capabilities.

what do u guys think? He has to work hard again, learn techs again and regain respect and find a NEW purpose in life. (no more "Sasuke come back")
King Leonin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-16-2011, 12:49 PM   #1082
That1CheezyGuy
Chuunin

That1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished roadThat1CheezyGuy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Leonin View Post
He could have The Alliance win the WAR but kill Madara, lose track of Kabuto.
I would like this ^ to happen but that would mean the manga would drag on for another 100+ chapters
That1CheezyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to That1CheezyGuy For This Useful Post:
King Leonin (06-16-2011), Numinous (06-17-2011), platinumrug (06-16-2011), Tmoore (06-16-2011), Wolverine (06-17-2011)
Old 06-16-2011, 06:06 PM   #1083
King Leonin
Nomadian Warlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by That1CheezyGuy View Post
I would like this ^ to happen but that would mean the manga would drag on for another 100+ chapters
That's the point. force another time skip where Naruto is the under dog again and NO LONGER has the Kyuubi. I think it would be cool IF Kabuto somehow captured it and it is literally in some kinda of Barrier until he can figure a way to control it. THen Naruto has to eventually rescue the Demon Fox. last 20 chapters will be the big fighting finish of a crazed Kabuto using Orochimaru techs and thought patterns.
Of course Kage Uchiha comes into play along with Sakura and the rest of the K-12. Kakashi uses his last bit of Chakra/Life force to seal the fox back inside Naruto as they BOTH (Fox & Naruto)agree it is best. he instead of going RS becomes a true one with his Bijuu Jink and transforms into the 9 Tail physically but NOT mentally.
A few K-12 die, Kakashi names Naruto as the next Hokage before dying, and the end with Naruto dressed in Kage Garb says, "the peace we seek will always be threatened, but we will always beat it back." The End #777
Old 06-16-2011, 06:20 PM   #1084
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

You realize the point is to have everlasting peace right? That means some extremely gay shit has to happen before or at the end of the manga.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (06-17-2011), platinumrug (06-16-2011)
Old 06-16-2011, 06:24 PM   #1085
King Leonin
Nomadian Warlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
You realize the point is to have everlasting peace right? That means some extremely gay shit has to happen before or at the end of the manga.
My whole point is for Kishi to ABANDON that whole idea, and take it back to hard work pays off. No care bears, no rainbows, no Sasuke searching, and NO uniting all villages BS!

An Older more Minato-like Naruto, calm, skillful, a leader and relies on his OWN chakra and his version of Sage mode.
Old 06-16-2011, 06:56 PM   #1086
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
My whole point is for Kishi to ABANDON that whole idea, and take it back to hard work pays off. No care bears, no rainbows, no Sasuke searching, and NO uniting all villages BS!
@bolded: That's the main theme of the manga so no.

@underlined: That takes a lot of work dontcha think? A war makes it easier. The care bear and rainbow shit I agree with you on.

Quote:
An Older more Minato-like Naruto, calm, skillful, a leader and relies on his OWN chakra and his version of Sage mode.
Not happening. I have no problem with what you want the story to be like but you should lower your expectations or you'll be disappointed more than you already are.
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (06-16-2011)
Old 06-16-2011, 07:34 PM   #1087
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
@bolded: That's the main theme of the manga so no.
The main theme of the manga is Naruto becoming the greatest Hokage & his journey getting there so no.

Quote:
@underlined: That takes a lot of work dontcha think? A war makes it easier. The care bear and rainbow shit I agree with you on.
Huu?? your response to no uniting all the villages makes no sense what so ever. Also uniting the shinobi world is a stupid idea since Ninja's would no longer be needed Naruto could then never become Hokage which is the main theme of the actual manga.

Quote:
Not happening. I have no problem with what you want the story to be like but you should lower your expectations or you'll be disappointed more than you already are.
Obviously it won't happen however he mentioned what he wants to see. Nothing wrong with that in the least & your remarks really add nothing to what he was saying.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (06-16-2011), King Leonin (06-16-2011), platinumrug (06-16-2011), That1CheezyGuy (06-16-2011), Tmoore (06-16-2011)
Old 06-16-2011, 10:07 PM   #1088
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
The main theme of the manga is Naruto becoming the greatest Hokage & his journey getting there so no.

Huu?? your response to no uniting all the villages makes no sense what so ever. Also uniting the shinobi world is a stupid idea since Ninja's would no longer be needed Naruto could then never become Hokage which is the main theme of the actual manga.

Obviously it won't happen however he mentioned what he wants to see. Nothing wrong with that in the least & your remarks really add nothing to what he was saying.
exactly. Ive been saying that having peace is the farthest thing from what feudal lords want and what the world actually needs (not all out war, but the usually ninja stuff). Peace would destroy the villages economies. What are all the ninja going to do once there is peace? Construction.

Even if it came to Naruto being Hokage, he'd never be voted in by the lords because of his beliefs.
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 10:32 PM   #1089
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road

Besides, the world peace thing is ridiculous. It wouldn't last. Humans will be humans, and the wars will rage on. Then another rainbow fag comes after Naruto dies, tells everyone "My dream is to be Hokage!" and shit starts all over again. Temporary period of peace, some power hungry asshole comes and causes strife, wars, yadda yadda. And the cycle starts again...
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 10:36 PM   #1090
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

SMH... I just want this fucking manga to end already for real.
01purple (06-16-2011), ask me anything (06-17-2011), Numinous (06-17-2011)
Old 06-16-2011, 10:40 PM   #1091
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road

I think everyone does. I hate the random shit getting revealed all the time. Like "Nagato Uzumaki!" Jesus Christ. -___-
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 12:12 AM   #1092
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

^ yeah, whats that all about anyways..

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 12:18 AM   #1093
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
I'm betting it was a gambit to silence all the "ZOMG NARUTO MUST BE SENJU!!!" shitheads by giving the Uzumaki a link to the Sage not only with an Uzumaki gaining the Rinnegan, but them being related to the Senju.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 02:53 AM   #1094
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
IMO, the Uzumaki are being portrayed as the uchihas opposite with a opposite doujutsu (RG=ninjutsu eye) while the uchiha use the SG which is genjutsu based.

Ninjutsu and genjutsu. Either can be used physically through the body or spiritually through the eyes, but are opposites none the less.

And just like the uchiha, the uzumaki has members that develop chakra physically that is used to suppress and control the kyuubi while the uchiha have members who develop chakra spiritually (i.e. the SG) that suppresses and controls the kyuubi.

IMO, this implies that madara wasnt telling the full story and the uzumaki are the true original brother of the uchiha from the sage. The brother who received the RG while the uchiha received the SG (both gained half of the sages power). and the senju are most likely just power split from the uchiha after a battle between the brothers for control due to the SG dark nature. This could explain why the SG is so much weaker then the RG at base and needs two extra levels to equal. As well as how tobi can create a MS level physical jutsu with a mere basic SG due to him using a senju body (hashis body clone of white zetsu).

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 09:51 AM   #1095
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Quote:
Bonds is the main theme of the manga. Being the greatest hokage is the primary goal of Naruto not a theme of the manga. There is a difference, you know.

Quote:
I'll give you that one.

Quote:
I know that's what he wants to see but I was suggesting(hence the word should) he should lower his expectation/visions/whatever you want to call it so he wouldn't be more disappointed than he is.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (06-17-2011), That1CheezyGuy (06-18-2011)