Just a Thought THREAD - Page 74 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-17-2011, 10:19 AM   #1096
Rikudou Sennin
Legend

Rikudou Sennin is on a distinguished roadRikudou Sennin is on a distinguished road
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
IMO, this implies that madara wasnt telling the full story and the uzumaki are the true original brother of the uchiha from the sage. The brother who received the RG while the uchiha received the SG (both gained half of the sages power). and the senju are most likely just power split from the uchiha after a battle between the brothers for control due to the SG dark nature. This could explain why the SG is so much weaker then the RG at base and needs two extra levels to equal. As well as how tobi can create a MS level physical jutsu with a mere basic SG due to him using a senju body (hashis body clone of white zetsu).
That's all good but the Uzumaki clan's past has been explained by Kushina not by Madara so I see no reason why she would lie to her son.

"My country is the world ... my religion is to do good."
- Thomas Paine -
1737 - 1809

"They must find it difficult ... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority."
- G. Massey -
Egyptologist
Rikudou Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rikudou Sennin For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (06-17-2011), el_deevil (06-18-2011), platinumrug (06-17-2011), Wolverine (06-17-2011)

Old 06-17-2011, 11:11 AM   #1097
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I'm betting it was a gambit to silence all the "ZOMG NARUTO MUST BE SENJU!!!" shitheads by giving the Uzumaki a link to the Sage not only with an Uzumaki gaining the Rinnegan, but them being related to the Senju.
but kushina explaining the uzumakis to naruto should have been enough for that.. i mean, come on, how are you going to tell us that the greatest threat konoha ever had is magically an uzumaki, and then forget about it?

i expect their to be some importance to nagato being uzumaki, but hes an eyeless decaying corpse at this point, how much of a purpose can he have?

Quote:
IMO, the Uzumaki are being portrayed as the uchihas opposite with a opposite doujutsu (RG=ninjutsu eye) while the uchiha use the SG which is genjutsu based.

Ninjutsu and genjutsu. Either can be used physically through the body or spiritually through the eyes, but are opposites none the less.

And just like the uchiha, the uzumaki has members that develop chakra physically that is used to suppress and control the kyuubi while the uchiha have members who develop chakra spiritually (i.e. the SG) that suppresses and controls the kyuubi.

IMO, this implies that madara wasnt telling the full story and the uzumaki are the true original brother of the uchiha from the sage. The brother who received the RG while the uchiha received the SG (both gained half of the sages power). and the senju are most likely just power split from the uchiha after a battle between the brothers for control due to the SG dark nature. This could explain why the SG is so much weaker then the RG at base and needs two extra levels to equal. As well as how tobi can create a MS level physical jutsu with a mere basic SG due to him using a senju body (hashis body clone of white zetsu).
lolwut?

come on, man. how are you going to try and tell me the uzumaki are equal to uchiha through RG? the only uzumaki we know to have rinnegan was nagato, not only is he an ass-pull uzumaki, tobi said he gave him the rinnegan, its not like its very common, ya know?

also, you say the senju split from the uchiha? that makes absolutely no sense, so your telling me, a few uchiha went from being eye-whores to magically being gifted with godly stamina and chakra, and that the SG genes never resurfaced..EVER, in that clan?

seriously, man. you overthink things way to much, every post i read of yours is chalked full of some ying/yang spiritual/physical blah blah bullshit. that nobody but you even understands or cares about.

its like you vomit on your keyboard and hit "submit reply"

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 02:14 PM   #1098
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
IMO, the Uzumaki are being portrayed as the uchihas opposite with a opposite doujutsu (RG=ninjutsu eye) while the uchiha use the SG which is genjutsu based.

Ninjutsu and genjutsu. Either can be used physically through the body or spiritually through the eyes, but are opposites none the less.

And just like the uchiha, the uzumaki has members that develop chakra physically that is used to suppress and control the kyuubi while the uchiha have members who develop chakra spiritually (i.e. the SG) that suppresses and controls the kyuubi.

So basically you're telling that the sage divided his power into uzumaki and uchiha....and that the senju's are just a split from uchihas?you are sooo wrong...it's clearly stated by canon that the sage divided his powers into 2 brothers...after that the brothers had constant fights...and from one brother camed the clan named senju ( from the one who got the sage's "body" ) and from the other one the uchihas ( the one who got sage's "eyes")....so your theory has no sense at all...but if you want you could assume that from the brother who got sage's body ,the senjus were not the only descendents...but also the uzumakis...(fact supported by the mention that they are distant relatives) .Also the prowness the uzumaki had with sealing jutsus and their stamina ( living after a tailed beast was freed from one of them) could sugest the idea that the sage's power were more active in the uzumaki branch...that would explain also why Madara chose to give the Rinnegan to an Uzumaki...because he had the most chances to master it...

Anyway this a whole different theory ...kyf i have an advice for you...stop leaving your imagination running wild because you make yourself looking like an idiot...and get rid of the constant use of yin-yang and things like spirituality being divided because this manga it's not about the complexe division of something thats unite to different things...also the whole sasuke theme it's just a foundation to lean on the journey to became hokage for naruto...

Last edited by Vishnu; 06-17-2011 at 02:18 PM.
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 07:20 PM   #1099
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudou Sennin View Post
That's all good but the Uzumaki clan's past has been explained by Kushina not by Madara so I see no reason why she would lie to her son.
Uum, how does "the uzumaki are close blood relatives to the senju" completely disprove my theory? Last I checked, the uchiha are the same. CLOSE BLOOD RELATIVES... Show me where it states the uzumaki are more related to the senju then the uchiha....

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
lolwut?

come on, man. how are you going to try and tell me the uzumaki are equal to uchiha through RG? the only uzumaki we know to have rinnegan was nagato, not only is he an ass-pull uzumaki, tobi said he gave him the rinnegan, its not like its very common, ya know?

also, you say the senju split from the uchiha? that makes absolutely no sense, so your telling me, a few uchiha went from being eye-whores to magically being gifted with godly stamina and chakra, and that the SG genes never resurfaced..EVER, in that clan?

seriously, man. you overthink things way to much, every post i read of yours is chalked full of some ying/yang spiritual/physical blah blah bullshit. that nobody but you even understands or cares about.

its like you vomit on your keyboard and hit "submit reply"
1. Tobi SAID he gave nagato the RG. Its ambiguous as hell. He didnt say he implanted the doujutsu. Its most likely he meant he created war which caused his parents to be killed which caused the emotional uprise to awaken the RG.

2. How does the senju originally being part of the uchiha make NO SENSE?
....The Uzumaki are portrayed as a better opposite of the uchiha then the senju at this point. The senju are mere powerful body shinobi while the uzumaki have powerful bodies and powerful doujutsu.
...the power difference with the RG and SG is too much for there not be something else going on there. There both supposed to be opposites and even yet theyre not.
...The uchiha merely have powerful eyes (going from SG-MS-EMS. Basically eyes getting more powerful to compensate for a weak body IMO) meanwhile the senju have merely powerful bodies. Yet tobi using a powerful senju body with a BASIC SG can create a powerful T/S jutsu more evenly matched with the RGs opposite power.
ARE U NOT SEEING A PATTERN HERE? If the Uzumaki have powerful bodies and doujutsu then theyre opposite the uchiha should as well, but they dont. Can u really not put 2 and 2 together at this point?

3. Dont bitch at me for ur lack of understanding.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 08:05 PM   #1100
Rikudou Sennin
Legend

Rikudou Sennin is on a distinguished roadRikudou Sennin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Uum, how does "the uzumaki are close blood relatives to the senju" completely disprove my theory? Last I checked, the uchiha are the same. CLOSE BLOOD RELATIVES... Show me where it states the uzumaki are more related to the senju then the uchiha....
SO let's call The sage of the six paths "A".
"A" had two sons "B" and "C"
"B" is the elder who gave birth to the Uchiha and "C" is the youngest who's descendents gave birth to Uzumaki and Senju.
So the Senju and the Uzumaki are related to "C" in the same way. So therefor they're related to "B" and the Uchiha in the same way. But they are closer related to themselves than to the Uchiha.
Do you understand what I'm saying?
That's what I got from reading the manga.

"My country is the world ... my religion is to do good."
- Thomas Paine -
1737 - 1809

"They must find it difficult ... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority."
- G. Massey -
Egyptologist
Rikudou Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rikudou Sennin For This Useful Post:
King Leonin (06-18-2011), ninjalostboy95 (06-18-2011), Numinous (06-18-2011), platinumrug (06-17-2011), Wolverine (06-18-2011)
Old 06-18-2011, 12:48 PM   #1101
Domagoj
Domoljub

Domagoj is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
@ bolded:

Seriously? Uchiha and Senju are most definitely not CLOSE blood relatives. Their only common link is the RS who lived REALLY long ago.
Domagoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 12:51 PM   #1102
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domagoj View Post
@ bolded:

Seriously? Uchiha and Senju are most definitely not CLOSE blood relatives. Their only common link is the RS who lived REALLY long ago.
In the fractured world of KYF's demented mind, that's close blood relation.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (06-18-2011), Domagoj (06-18-2011), Numinous (06-18-2011)
Old 06-18-2011, 05:17 PM   #1103
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

@Vishnu: Learn2read. KYF never said anything about that.

@RS: I see you pwning. Aye =D

@KYF: Google "Genealogy." You need it. It'll help you understand why you're wrong. Do it.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 05:42 PM   #1104
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
@RS: I see you pwning. Aye =D
Yeah, he seems to be on a roll since his return...
Quote:
@KYF: Google "Genealogy." You need it. It'll help you understand why you're wrong. Do it.
I think you should Google "Futility"...
Old 06-18-2011, 09:14 PM   #1105
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
1. Tobi SAID he gave nagato the RG. Its ambiguous as hell. He didnt say he implanted the doujutsu. Its most likely he meant he created war which caused his parents to be killed which caused the emotional uprise to awaken the RG.
exactly, tobi gave him the RG ambiguous or not, its a pretty clear statement.

Quote:
2. How does the senju originally being part of the uchiha make NO SENSE?
....The Uzumaki are portrayed as a better opposite of the uchiha then the senju at this point. The senju are mere powerful body shinobi while the uzumaki have powerful bodies and powerful doujutsu.
...the power difference with the RG and SG is too much for there not be something else going on there. There both supposed to be opposites and even yet theyre not.
...The uchiha merely have powerful eyes (going from SG-MS-EMS. Basically eyes getting more powerful to compensate for a weak body IMO) meanwhile the senju have merely powerful bodies. Yet tobi using a powerful senju body with a BASIC SG can create a powerful T/S jutsu more evenly matched with the RGs opposite power.
ARE U NOT SEEING A PATTERN HERE? If the Uzumaki have powerful bodies and doujutsu then theyre opposite the uchiha should as well, but they dont. Can u really not put 2 and 2 together at this point?
Because its stupid as fuck, your saying senju were orginally uchiha based on what exactly? Senju and Uchiha are two halves of a whole, and carry their own set of the sage's sons genes, senju being the younger son, uchiha being the elder son, some serious, irrational, retarded-ass shit would have to happen to make your "theory" true.

Quote:
3. Dont bitch at me for ur lack of understanding.
Dont be a bitch and make up stupid shit that nobody understands, not just me.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 03:38 AM   #1106
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

I thought it was pretty clear that Nagato gained the Rinnegan because Tobi gave him Uchiha genes, which along with his Uzumaki genes formed the Rinnegan under stress...
Old 06-19-2011, 03:24 PM   #1107
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Nothing is clear in kyf's world...it just chaos build on irational theories
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 04:17 AM   #1108
Wolverine
Special Jounin

^Yeah, according to him, Fiction + Hypothesizing + Fcatz = Truth!
Old 06-20-2011, 07:28 PM   #1109
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudou Sennin View Post
SO let's call The sage of the six paths "A".
"A" had two sons "B" and "C"
"B" is the elder who gave birth to the Uchiha and "C" is the youngest who's descendents gave birth to Uzumaki and Senju.
So the Senju and the Uzumaki are related to "C" in the same way. So therefor they're related to "B" and the Uchiha in the same way. But they are closer related to themselves than to the Uchiha.
Do you understand what I'm saying?
That's what I got from reading the manga.
Again, u gave no manga panels stating the senju are more closely related to the uzumaki then the uchiha. What happened to that. Giving me some breakdown of how u believe it works is not what I asked for RS. Again, provide me the panel with what I asked please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domagoj View Post
@ bolded:

Lol, so the senju and uchiha being the descendants of the two brothers of RS is not close relation huh. Lol, theyre fucking brothers of the same blood line of RS's u jackass. Lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
exactly, tobi gave him the RG ambiguous or not, its a pretty clear statement.

Because its stupid as fuck, your saying senju were orginally uchiha based on what exactly? Senju and Uchiha are two halves of a whole, and carry their own set of the sage's sons genes, senju being the younger son, uchiha being the elder son, some serious, irrational, retarded-ass shit would have to happen to make your "theory" true.

Dont be a bitch and make up stupid shit that nobody understands, not just me.
1. No its not. Ur implying tobi mustve implanted the RG in nagato, but then why? He wanted the eyes for himself clearly so why implant them. The same with sasuke. He manipulated itachi that manipulated sasuke into gaining the EMS now so tobi can claim he is the one who gave sasuke the EMS. See how that works.

2. And Izanagi takes care of that. I mean how does two sons perfectly get exactly half of the sages power through standard birth anyways? We know the elder got the SG power while the other only got the a powerful body. Well, who got the damn RG then because its missing!

Its simple, with the uchiha having powerful eyes, but a not so strong body and the senju having not so powerful eyes and a strong body. Meanwhile the Uzumaki get powerful eyes and body, theres something going on there. So, the only way the uchiha could be equal to the uzumaki is for the senjus powerful body to be coupled with the uchihas powerful eyes. Therefore, at first thats how the uchiha ancestor mustve been.

3. The thing is, its not hard to understand. Kishi presented the power of the RG and SG as equal opposite powers used by the sage as the juubi jink. Yet somehow the RG is far more powerful then the SG for some reason. My theory is just trying to explain why.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 06-20-2011, 07:42 PM   #1110
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
I thought it was pretty clear that Nagato gained the Rinnegan because Tobi gave him Uchiha genes, which along with his Uzumaki genes formed the Rinnegan under stress...
How would that work? The RG power is of a different nature then the SG. Also, the power of the uchiha manifest in the eyes which is why theyre eyes are taken and implanted, not theyre cells.

Whats so hard about this? The Uzumaki have powerful bodies and eyes (eyes more rare), meanwhile the uchiha only have powerful eyes, but a weaker body. However, the senju have only powerful bodies and weak eyes.

In order for RS to have truely split his power into two brothers then both should have powerful eyes and powerful bodies, but thats not the case.

With kishi presenting the RG and SG powers as equal opposite powers then the RS brothers shouldve both been equal, as well should the random decedents that are born with that power. Yet only nagato had a powerful body and eyes while the senju and uchiha only gained power in one of the two areas.
So, its theoretically plausible that the uchiha and senju were once one brother while the uzumaki was the other. However, the uchihas power of body was split from him in order to lower the power of the SG (which can explain why its so weak compared to the RG), but Izanagi wouldve had to of been used, just like with the juubi.
If a bijuu can be split and made into different pieces then so can a human which is why this theory is plausible.

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA