Just a Thought THREAD - Page 75 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-20-2011, 07:56 PM   #1111
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post

1. No its not. Ur implying tobi mustve implanted the RG in nagato, but then why? He wanted the eyes for himself clearly so why implant them. The same with sasuke. He manipulated itachi that manipulated sasuke into gaining the EMS now so tobi can claim he is the one who gave sasuke the EMS. See how that works.

2. And Izanagi takes care of that. I mean how does two sons perfectly get exactly half of the sages power through standard birth anyways? We know the elder got the SG power while the other only got the a powerful body. Well, who got the damn RG then because its missing!

Its simple, with the uchiha having powerful eyes, but a not so strong body and the senju having not so powerful eyes and a strong body. Meanwhile the Uzumaki get powerful eyes and body, theres something going on there. So, the only way the uchiha could be equal to the uzumaki is for the senjus powerful body to be coupled with the uchihas powerful eyes. Therefore, at first thats how the uchiha ancestor mustve been.

3. The thing is, its not hard to understand. Kishi presented the power of the RG and SG as equal opposite powers used by the sage as the juubi jink. Yet somehow the RG is far more powerful then the SG for some reason. My theory is just trying to explain why.
no, im implying that tobi is responsible for nagato obtaining RG i could care less how he did it, just that he did.

umm this is where you fuck up, uzumaki doesnt have strong body and strong eyes, tobi did whatever he did to cause the rinnegan to surface again, nobody had rinnegan for 1000s of years, too the point that it became a myth. Why do uchiha have to be equal to uzumakis, it seems your theory is based on trying to reason how the uchiha could be equal too uzumaki, heres a hint, theyre both dead as fuck. seriously this story has enough holes.

The thing is, it is. not only do you make things up, and not have all the facts, you assume shit as cannon before we as readers even know the truth, like RG being far more powerful than SG, im sorry, weve yet to see the EMS. and even if it is stronger, your trying to explain something nobody cares about, by stating stupid shit like senju used to be uchiha, when their are 1000 different ways you could have gone about it.

im done, its a stupid theory, but i expect nothing more from you, kyf.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxMESTxx For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (06-20-2011), Vishnu (06-21-2011)

Old 06-21-2011, 02:32 AM   #1112
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
How would that work? The RG power is of a different nature then the SG. Also, the power of the uchiha manifest in the eyes which is why theyre eyes are taken and implanted, not theyre cells.

Whats so hard about this? The Uzumaki have powerful bodies and eyes (eyes more rare), meanwhile the uchiha only have powerful eyes, but a weaker body. However, the senju have only powerful bodies and weak eyes.

In order for RS to have truely split his power into two brothers then both should have powerful eyes and powerful bodies, but thats not the case.

With kishi presenting the RG and SG powers as equal opposite powers then the RS brothers shouldve both been equal, as well should the random decedents that are born with that power. Yet only nagato had a powerful body and eyes while the senju and uchiha only gained power in one of the two areas.
So, its theoretically plausible that the uchiha and senju were once one brother while the uzumaki was the other. However, the uchihas power of body was split from him in order to lower the power of the SG (which can explain why its so weak compared to the RG), but Izanagi wouldve had to of been used, just like with the juubi.
If a bijuu can be split and made into different pieces then so can a human which is why this theory is plausible.
I will aply something thqt stubborn_donkey said....nice story,bro
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 10:40 AM   #1113
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Cool story, bro.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (06-21-2011), xxMESTxx (06-21-2011)
Old 06-21-2011, 10:55 AM   #1114
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

^ thats how its done vishnu =p

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxMESTxx For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (06-21-2011), Vishnu (06-21-2011)
Old 06-21-2011, 11:54 AM   #1115
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
no, im implying that tobi is responsible for nagato obtaining RG i could care less how he did it, just that he did.

umm this is where you fuck up, uzumaki doesnt have strong body and strong eyes, tobi did whatever he did to cause the rinnegan to surface again, nobody had rinnegan for 1000s of years, too the point that it became a myth. Why do uchiha have to be equal to uzumakis, it seems your theory is based on trying to reason how the uchiha could be equal too uzumaki, heres a hint, theyre both dead as fuck. seriously this story has enough holes.

The thing is, it is. not only do you make things up, and not have all the facts, you assume shit as cannon before we as readers even know the truth, like RG being far more powerful than SG, im sorry, weve yet to see the EMS. and even if it is stronger, your trying to explain something nobody cares about, by stating stupid shit like senju used to be uchiha, when their are 1000 different ways you could have gone about it.

im done, its a stupid theory, but i expect nothing more from you, kyf.
1. Then why do u argue about my interpritation of tobi statement. He said "I was the one to give him the RG" is very ambiguous. However, we can deduce the fact that Jman said the RG appears in time of war and great strife in the world. And the fact it took an emotional response due to the war spilling into nagatos house causing his parents death to awaken the RG in the first place too.
Its easy to deduce that tobi was most likely referring to giving nagato the RG by causing him such great pain and its development from even more great pain due to the war (his dog dying next, starving and even losing his best friend yahiko). All wouldve been tobis doing because he probably started the war in the first place. Dont u remember what tobi said to sasuke when he first met itachi..(tobi wanting to rekindle the flames of war)http://www.mangareader.net/93-405-8/...apter-400.html
Most likely, tobi couldve been responsible for every major war so far in order to draw out the RG and EMS (assuming tobi really isnt madara, but the uchiha ancestor, RS's son himself.)

2.Yes they do, Naruto is an Uzumaki and has a huge chakra level and a strong body as well did his mom and probably mito. Well and of course nagato with his bijuu like chakra level too. However, like the uchiha, nagato uzumaki awakened the full power doujutsu Rinn'egan, while madara managed to awaken and attain the Eteral mangekyou SG.
So yes, the uzumaki have strong bodies like the senju, but like hashirama theres only a few that attain such a level in each clan.

Senju:hashirama, (possibly minato because he had huge power).
Uzumaki: nagato, naruto and kushina.
Uchiha: sasuke, itachi, izuna and madara.

However, nagato and madara are the only two to attain the full power theyre ancestors once had. Yet, madara only had godly doujutsu power like nagato, but not godly chakra level and stamina.
So, why doesnt the uchiha get a powerful body and eyes like the uzumaki? Clearly the uchiha ancestor is missing that part for some reason which is where the senju come in. Why else would tobi be combining hashis top level senju body to power his SG if the EMS is already so powerful? We already know the EMS combines two MS's together which even increases the power of the body (just as the mastery of sasukes MS with sasanoo sent his chakra level and stamina through the roof. So sasukes physical chakra should be double even that once the EMS power is fully integrated)

3. My facts straight!?! Are u joking? U and half of this forum still think the RG=SG through evolution which was proved wrong the moment we saw the sage using both as equally opposite powers for his Izanagi in tobi story.
The fact of the matter is the RG is Yang chakra based (gives vitality, strong chakra, ect. aka powerful ninjutsu capabilities) while the SG is YIN chakra based (Imagination gives shape and form to nothingness aka Powerful genjutsu capabilities) each opposite based in different nature elements.

4. The RG is far more powerful then the SG its fucking canonz!!! Its even more powerful then the MS due to its drawbacks. However, the EMS may be stronger if not equal. Still, my point is it takes three levels to reach RG level of jutsu while the RG is just one level. No Super RG or supreme RG, its just the base RG and it surpasses the base SG by leaps and bounds.
My theory is trying to explain not only why the SH is so weak compared to the RG and needs two extra level to equal it. But Im also trying to explain how tobi can use such powerful MS level T/S and genjutsu with a mere base SG (yes, tobi is merely using a base SG otherwise we wouldve seen a MS design by now) And the reason hes able to do such jutsu with a base SG is because he powering the SG with a hashi top level senju body.

EDIT: And I expect nothing more then ur lack of simple deduction of this story. It seems to be getting to complex for too many of u to keep up and thus I get labled the idiot for ya'lls short comming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
I will aply something thqt stubborn_donkey said....nice story,bro
Ok then.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 12:48 PM   #1116
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

Quote:
1. Then why do u argue about my interpritation of tobi statement. He said "I was the one to give him the RG" is very ambiguous. However, we can deduce the fact that Jman said the RG appears in time of war and great strife in the world. And the fact it took an emotional response due to the war spilling into nagatos house causing his parents death to awaken the RG in the first place too.
Its easy to deduce that tobi was most likely referring to giving nagato the RG by causing him such great pain and its development from even more great pain due to the war (his dog dying next, starving and even losing his best friend yahiko). All wouldve been tobis doing because he probably started the war in the first place. Dont u remember what tobi said to sasuke when he first met itachi..(tobi wanting to rekindle the flames of war)http://www.mangareader.net/93-405-8/...apter-400.html
Most likely, tobi couldve been responsible for every major war so far in order to draw out the RG and EMS (assuming tobi really isnt madara, but the uchiha ancestor, RS's son himself.)

2.Yes they do, Naruto is an Uzumaki and has a huge chakra level and a strong body as well did his mom and probably mito. Well and of course nagato with his bijuu like chakra level too. However, like the uchiha, nagato uzumaki awakened the full power doujutsu Rinn'egan, while madara managed to awaken and attain the Eteral mangekyou SG.
So yes, the uzumaki have strong bodies like the senju, but like hashirama theres only a few that attain such a level in each clan.

Uzumaki: nagato, naruto and kushina.
Uchiha: sasuke, itachi, izuna and madara.

However, nagato and madara are the only two to attain the full power theyre ancestors once had. Yet, madara only had godly doujutsu power like nagato, but not godly chakra level and stamina.
So, why doesnt the uchiha get a powerful body and eyes like the uzumaki? Clearly the uchiha ancestor is missing that part for some reason which is where the senju come in. Why else would tobi be combining hashis top level senju body to power his SG if the EMS is already so powerful? We already know the EMS combines two MS's together which even increases the power of the body (just as the mastery of sasukes MS with sasanoo sent his chakra level and stamina through the roof. So sasukes physical chakra should be double even that once the EMS power is fully integrated)

3. My facts straight!?! Are u joking? U and half of this forum still think the RG=SG through evolution which was proved wrong the moment we saw the sage using both as equally opposite powers for his Izanagi in tobi story.
The fact of the matter is the RG is Yang chakra based (gives vitality, strong chakra, ect. aka powerful ninjutsu capabilities) while the SG is YIN chakra based (Imagination gives shape and form to nothingness aka Powerful genjutsu capabilities) each opposite based in different nature elements.

4. The RG is far more powerful then the SG its fucking canonz!!! Its even more powerful then the MS due to its drawbacks. However, the EMS may be stronger if not equal. Still, my point is it takes three levels to reach RG level of jutsu while the RG is just one level. No Super RG or supreme RG, its just the base RG and it surpasses the base SG by leaps and bounds.
My theory is trying to explain not only why the SH is so weak compared to the RG and needs two extra level to equal it. But Im also trying to explain how tobi can use such powerful MS level T/S and genjutsu with a mere base SG (yes, tobi is merely using a base SG otherwise we wouldve seen a MS design by now) And the reason hes able to do such jutsu with a base SG is because he powering the SG with a hashi top level senju body.

EDIT: And I expect nothing more then ur lack of simple deduction of this story. It seems to be getting to complex for too many of u to keep up and thus I get labled the idiot for ya'lls short comming.

Ok then.
all im going to say is reread my posts, your saying ive made statements i didnt, and then your trying to debate those statements with what i actually said, so i didnt read your whole wall of text, fucking think before you post.

Quote:
Meaning if tobi didnt exist, nagato wouldnt have ended up with RG. its that simple, man.

You cant say that an entire clan is gifted with eye powers if they're has only been a single person to obtain it, nagato was probablly a 1 in a million chance, and just because it did finally surface in an uzumaki doesnt mean its BECAUSE he's uzumaki.

Quote:
like RG being far more powerful than SG, im sorry, weve yet to see the EMS.
again, you debated me with my own stance gtfo

Quote:

This is where i stopped because i realized your a complete idiot, and an utter waste of my time. your like the fucking, naruto conspiracy theorist.

Last edited by xxMESTxx; 06-21-2011 at 12:50 PM.
Old 06-21-2011, 01:28 PM   #1117
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Keeping it moving like a Drive By....
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:53 PM   #1118
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
all im going to say is reread my posts, your saying ive made statements i didnt, and then your trying to debate those statements with what i actually said, so i didnt read your whole wall of text, fucking think before you post.
Didnt read or just cant comprehend!?! Seriously, this is a very plausible outcome for this manga when all is revealed.

Quote:
Meaning if tobi didnt exist, nagato wouldnt have ended up with RG. its that simple, man.

You cant say that an entire clan is gifted with eye powers if they're has only been a single person to obtain it, nagato was probablly a 1 in a million chance, and just because it did finally surface in an uzumaki doesnt mean its BECAUSE he's uzumaki.
I didnt say the entire clan was gifted with the RG eye power. Just that like madara, sasuke, itachi and izuna. nagato was one of only a couple to attain the doujutsu power of the RG. And yes there had to be more then just nagato since its known to surface in times of extreme pain and strife. Meaning hes not the only one since RS to attain it otherwise the story wouldve been "The RG hasnt awakened since the RS himself". No, its clearly been around more then once if its recognized to appear very rarely, like the kyuubi story. Appearing when mens heart are greedy and evil, ect.

So, a couple uchiha have awakened the MS and only a couple have awakened the RG too. See how that works. Well, and only one attained the SGs true power of EMS. Point being the uzumaki and uchiha are opposites of each other. Both can control and suppress the kyuubi. The uchiha do it spiritually through the eyes (yes spiritually because the eyes are the window to the soul, aka the spirit. And spiritual energy is half of what makes up chakra itself)
while the uzumaki do control and suppress the kyuubi through the body:Kushina doing ithttp://www.narutopod.com/manga/Narut...503/13.png.php
Naruto doing the same, but his version was just a beam, not chains like kushinashttp://www.narutopod.com/manga/Narut...499/03.png.php

Also, ur logic of "just because the RG awakened in a Uzumaki doesnt mean its because hes uzumaki" is R-tarded!!!! If nagato, a uzumaki is the only known person to awaken the RG and have ties to RS himself as a descender then its fucking obvious to anyone with a IQ over 40 IMO. He attained the RG because hes an uzumaki the same way madara achieved the EMS because hes an uchiha. The same reason hashirama gained such a powerful body and unique ninjutsu, because hes a senju. All descendants of the sage.

Lol, u bitch about me yet u come up with crap like that.

Quote:
again, you debated me with my own stance gtfo

This is where i stopped because i realized your a complete idiot, and an utter waste of my time. your like the fucking, naruto conspiracy theorist.
I didnt debate ur stance, I just tried to drill into that thick skull of urs a little knowledge about the manga and how the SGs weakness compared to the RG could be explained through my theory.

And no, minatos origins are still a mystery and could be connected to the senju so u can GTFO with ur ignorant logic and inability to even comprehend the easiest most basic part of my theory that is based off canon.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 02:09 PM   #1119
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

things must be entertaining for you, in kyf land.

done means done.

a retarded ass theory is just that.

retarded.

Old 06-21-2011, 02:40 PM   #1120
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

I thought I had was, why did Jiraiya leave a coded message on Pa frogs back instead of just writing it out? I mean, if Pain wouldve caught Pa it wouldnt have mattered if it was coded or not. And Pa went straight to Tsunade. And Im sure it may have helped Konoha alot to know that Nagato isnt there and must be in the vicinity.

Or was it just a dumb plot devise by Kishi?
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 02:41 PM   #1121
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Mest, just put the idiot on ignore. Enough of us stop talking to/about him and he'll eventually go away to bug some other forums. Save your sanity and put him on ignore (I did and I feel better for it).
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (06-21-2011), Numinous (06-22-2011), Vishnu (06-21-2011), xxMESTxx (06-21-2011)
Old 06-21-2011, 03:24 PM   #1122
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Yeah stop feeding the animal...eventually it will die...anyway he won't disappoint us and he will come back in no time with another retard theory
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 03:42 PM   #1123
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Mest, just put the idiot on ignore. Enough of us stop talking to/about him and he'll eventually go away to bug some other forums. Save your sanity and put him on ignore (I did and I feel better for it).
Words of advice.

good advice too.

Old 06-21-2011, 03:53 PM   #1124
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
I thought I had was, why did Jiraiya leave a coded message on Pa frogs back instead of just writing it out?
Because he only had enough time and strength to draw a few Kanjis and not write down the whole explanation in the toad's already minute body...
Old 06-21-2011, 07:54 PM   #1125
Loke
Genin

Loke is on a distinguished road

Quote:
And no, minatos origins are still a mystery and could be connected to the senju so u can GTFO with ur ignorant logic and inability to even comprehend the easiest most basic part of my theory that is based off canon.
Sorry to bug in, but good sir, by any means. Your postcount shows 6,135 (!) posts. Wouldn't you expect such a "senior member" like you to at least try to behave like some sort of grown-up?

I don't want to offend you, but seriously, dude. It just seems to be, that everytime I read one of your posts, it contains some made-up-out-of-thin-air-hypothesis (I won't even go as far as to call it 'theory'). It's not even that all of them would be just plain bad. It's just that the next thing that always happens is you bullshitting on anyone, who dares to point out the valid, usually numerous weak spots of your points of view. I mean, don't you actually notice the **** you're talking 4realz or are these posts of yours some kind of failed attempts to troll?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
Because he only had enough time and strength to draw a few Kanjis and not write down the whole explanation in the toad's already minute body...
True, but couldn't he have chosen some more useful kanjis instead? :P

Last edited by Loke; 06-21-2011 at 07:56 PM.
Loke is offline   Reply With Quote