Tobis previous Identity?!? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2011, 01:57 AM   #1
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Tobis previous Identity?!?

Yea, another theory, but this one isnt whimsical and actually thought out so give it chance... And please read and consider everything I have presented here before coming to a conclusion.

Introduction: Recent evidence had me wondering if shisui=tobi, but after examining all the evidence I believe its very likely Tobi=shisui, rather, tobi was posing as the uchiha known as shisui to itachi, the mist village and the rest of the uchiha.

Exhibit A: Ao recognizes the chakra in danzous arm and eye as shishuis... (last two panels) http://www.mangareader.net/93-22827-...apter-459.html
However, come to find out the power danzou is truely using is hashiramas after incoperating his cells for super chakra and stamina to use Izanagi and 11 SGs.http://www.mangareader.net/93-44811-...apter-478.html

So shisui used a hashi powered body with the SG, as implied by Ao recognizing the color of the chakra.

exhibit B: Tobi is the only known user of hashis power along with the SG.http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/545/4
Plus, Ao confirmed that it was shisuis eye power that was controlling the 4th mizukage.http://www.mangareader.net/93-22827-...apter-459.html
And we saw it was apparently tobi who was controlling the 4th mizukagehttp://www.mangareader.net/93-56935-...apter-507.html
So it had to of been tobi posing as shisui.

Exhibit C: Tobi is the only other shinobi that has developed a MS level jutsu with a mere basic SG (his t/S jutsu). And the only other MS level jutsu with a basic SG just happens to be shisuis Doryuku that controls the thoughts of others. And if tobi is the only other shinobi that has deveopled a MS level jutsu with a basic SG coupled with all other evidence I have provided,then its most likely tobi was shisui.

Motive:
And since I doubt Shisui is some random senju/uchiha hybrid, Its most likely that tobi is shisui, rather played the role to manipulate itachi and the uchiha. In order to win over itachi and play the role as his best friend all so he could force itachi to kill him and awaken the MS, thus completing step 1 in the process of reviving the power of EMS. And I assume tobi was actaully there as himself, not a zetsu clone which wouldnt of been strong enough to use doryuku. Zetsu clones are too weak to use KKGs.
Tobi probably used a zetsu clone in his fight with itachi which is why kabuto cant find shisuis body anywhere despite being so good at finding bodies.http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/520/14

Although I could see tobi using his Doryuku mind control genjutsu to make those he comes in contact with believe hes always been there. But, somehow danzou mustve found him out and tobi offered to destroy the uchiha if itachi could join akatsuki. Still, danzou is greedy so Im sure the final stipulation was tobi having to give away his doryuku so danzou could use it to become Hokage later. Danzou did confirm they meet during the massacre so a deal between the two isnt out of the question.http://www.mangareader.net/93-41103-...apter-474.html

Conclusion: Alot of evidence points toward tobi playing the role of shisui back in konaha as well as the mist village. With tobi bieng the only other who uses hashi power with a MS level basic SG, Ao recognizing the power as shisuis then a shinobi very similar to tobi being shown controlling the 4th mizukage. And theres the fact kabuto couldnt find his body? Why? Clearly he isnt dead or rather wasnt the real shisui, but a zetsu clone whos now nothing, but a plant.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 08-03-2011 at 02:07 AM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 07-14-2011, 02:44 AM   #2
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,688
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,709 Times in 3,840 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
This message is hidden because Konnaha_yellow_flash is on your ignore list.
Cool story, bro.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (07-14-2011)
Old 07-14-2011, 04:13 AM   #3
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
Tobis previous Identity?!?
Is Madara!

__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-14-2011), kael03 (07-14-2011), Loke (07-14-2011), platinumrug (07-15-2011), Sensei-Q (07-20-2011), Shadowblade (07-20-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (07-14-2011), Tmoore (07-14-2011), Uchiha09 (07-17-2011)
Old 07-14-2011, 06:23 AM   #4
k-lai
ANBU
 
k-lai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Ghana
Posts: 1,802
Thanks: 991
Thanked 661 Times in 457 Posts
k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Yea, another theory, but this one isnt whimsical and actually thought out so give it chance... And please read and consider everything I have presented here before coming to a conclusion.

Introduction: Recent evidence had me wondering if shisui=tobi, but after examining all the evidence I believe its very likely Tobi=shisui, rather, tobi was posing as the uchiha known as shisui to itachi, the mist village and the rest of the uchiha.

Exhibit A: Ao recognizes the chakra in danzous arm and eye as shishuis... (last two panels) http://www.mangareader.net/93-22827-...apter-459.html
However, come to find out the power danzou is truely using is hashiramas after incoperating his cells for super chakra and stamina to use Izanagi and 11 SGs.http://www.mangareader.net/93-44811-...apter-478.html

So shisui used a hashi powered body with the SG, as implied by Ao recognizing the color of the chakra.

exhibit B: Tobi is the only known user of hashis power along with the SG.http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/545/4
Plus, Ao confirmed that it was shisuis eye power that was controlling the 4th mizukage.http://www.mangareader.net/93-22827-...apter-459.html
And we saw it was apparently tobi who was controlling the 4th mizukagehttp://www.mangareader.net/93-56935-...apter-507.html
So it had to of been tobi posing as shisui.

Exhibit C: Tobi is the only other shinobi that has developed a MS level jutsu with a mere basic SG (his t/S jutsu). And the only other MS level jutsu with a basic SG just happens to be shisuis Doryuku that controls the thoughts of others. And if tobi is the only other shinobi that has deveopled a MS level jutsu with a basic SG coupled with all other evidence I have provided,then its most likely tobi was shisui.

Motive:
And since I doubt Shisui is some random senju/uchiha hybrid, Its most likely that tobi is shisui, rather played the role to manipulate itachi and the uchiha. In order to win over itachi and play the role as his best friend all so he could force itachi to kill him and awaken the MS, thus completing step 1 in the process of reviving the power of EMS. And I assume tobi was actaully there as himself, not a zetsu clone which wouldnt of been strong enough to use doryuku. Zetsu clones are too weak to use KKGs.
Tobi probably used a zetsu clone in his fight with itachi which is why kabuto cant find shisuis body anywhere despite being so good at finding bodies.http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/520/14

Although I could see tobi using his Doryuku mind control genjutsu to make those he comes in contact with believe hes always been there. But, somehow danzou mustve found him out and tobi offered to destroy the uchiha if itachi could join akatsuki. Still, danzou is greedy so Im sure the final stipulation was tobi having to give away his doryuku so danzou could use it to become Hokage later. Danzou did confirm they meet during the massacre so a deal between the two isnt out of the question.http://www.mangareader.net/93-41103-...apter-474.html

Conclusion: Alot of evidence points toward tobi playing the role of shisui back in konaha as well as the mist village. With tobi bieng the only other who uses hashi power with a MS level basic SG, Ao recognizing the power as shisuis then a shinobi very similar to tobi being shown controlling the 4th mizukage. And theres the fact kabuto couldnt find his body? Why? Clearly he isnt dead or rather wasnt the real shisui, but a zetsu clone whos now nothing, but a plant.
You and Kishi both have issues
__________________
<<Tell me $ome Lie$>>
Maybe, just maybe I may be able to do it and you would not be there when I'm doing it but just so you know, I did it without your help and that'll be my legacy.
k-lai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 07:26 AM   #5
kluang
One Punch Man
 
kluang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,404
Thanks: 3,166
Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
Introduction: Recent evidence had me wondering if shisui=tobi, but after examining all the evidence I believe its very likely Tobi=shisui, rather, tobi was posing as the uchiha known as shisui to itachi, the mist village and the rest of the uchiha.
Or Shisui is Madara's agent.
__________________









To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.



Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.






kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 07:57 AM   #6
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,236
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

A fascinating use of unrelated quotes and panels to create an interesting but completely erroneous theory.

Or, cool story, bro.
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kael03 (07-14-2011), Numinous (07-14-2011), Sensei-Q (07-20-2011)
Old 07-14-2011, 09:42 AM   #7
Loke
Genin
 
Loke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 141
Thanks: 169
Thanked 83 Times in 37 Posts
Loke is on a distinguished road
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

__________________
Loke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Loke For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-14-2011), kael03 (07-14-2011), Numinous (07-14-2011), Sensei-Q (07-20-2011), Tmoore (07-14-2011)
Old 07-14-2011, 10:23 AM   #8
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

But if Madara was posing as Shusui, how would Madara even be introduced as a 'friend', or have a freindly bond without knowing Madara/Shusui's background, family etc? Did he genjutsu the whole Uchiha Village into believing not only that he was younger than his real appearance, but that he just popped up in the village randomly, with or without parents still be determined? Interesting peice about Danzou and the Uchiha Massacre, I didn't catch that so theres more to that, but Shisui = Madara, unless he often switched out with Zetsu's....how?
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 10:41 AM   #9
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin
 
Vishnu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,328
Thanks: 1,857
Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Yea, another theory, but this one isnt whimsical and actually thought out so give it chance... And please read and consider everything I have presented here before coming to a conclusion.

Introduction: Recent evidence had me wondering if shisui=tobi, but after examining all the evidence I believe its very likely Tobi=shisui, rather, tobi was posing as the uchiha known as shisui to itachi, the mist village and the rest of the uchiha.

Exhibit A: Ao recognizes the chakra in danzous arm and eye as shishuis... (last two panels) http://www.mangareader.net/93-22827-...apter-459.html
However, come to find out the power danzou is truely using is hashiramas after incoperating his cells for super chakra and stamina to use Izanagi and 11 SGs.http://www.mangareader.net/93-44811-...apter-478.html

So shisui used a hashi powered body with the SG, as implied by Ao recognizing the color of the chakra.

exhibit B: Tobi is the only known user of hashis power along with the SG.http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/545/4
Plus, Ao confirmed that it was shisuis eye power that was controlling the 4th mizukage.http://www.mangareader.net/93-22827-...apter-459.html
And we saw it was apparently tobi who was controlling the 4th mizukagehttp://www.mangareader.net/93-56935-...apter-507.html
So it had to of been tobi posing as shisui.

Exhibit C: Tobi is the only other shinobi that has developed a MS level jutsu with a mere basic SG (his t/S jutsu). And the only other MS level jutsu with a basic SG just happens to be shisuis Doryuku that controls the thoughts of others. And if tobi is the only other shinobi that has deveopled a MS level jutsu with a basic SG coupled with all other evidence I have provided,then its most likely tobi was shisui.

Motive:
And since I doubt Shisui is some random senju/uchiha hybrid, Its most likely that tobi is shisui, rather played the role to manipulate itachi and the uchiha. In order to win over itachi and play the role as his best friend all so he could force itachi to kill him and awaken the MS, thus completing step 1 in the process of reviving the power of EMS. And I assume tobi was actaully there as himself, not a zetsu clone which wouldnt of been strong enough to use doryuku. Zetsu clones are too weak to use KKGs.
Tobi probably used a zetsu clone in his fight with itachi which is why kabuto cant find shisuis body anywhere despite being so good at finding bodies.http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/520/14

Although I could see tobi using his Doryuku mind control genjutsu to make those he comes in contact with believe hes always been there. But, somehow danzou mustve found him out and tobi offered to destroy the uchiha if itachi could join akatsuki. Still, danzou is greedy so Im sure the final stipulation was tobi having to give away his doryuku so danzou could use it to become Hokage later. Danzou did confirm they meet during the massacre so a deal between the two isnt out of the question.http://www.mangareader.net/93-41103-...apter-474.html

Conclusion: Alot of evidence points toward tobi playing the role of shisui back in konaha as well as the mist village. With tobi bieng the only other who uses hashi power with a MS level basic SG, Ao recognizing the power as shisuis then a shinobi very similar to tobi being shown controlling the 4th mizukage. And theres the fact kabuto couldnt find his body? Why? Clearly he isnt dead or rather wasnt the real shisui, but a zetsu clone whos now nothing, but a plant.

Well...

The power Ao discoverd it's from Shisui's eye not Hashirama's cells. So you're wrong.

Then Ao recognized Shisui's sharingan and arm chakra's. Danzo could use Shisui's eye without support from Hashirama's cells.Same as Kakashi.

Ao didn't confirmed that it was Shisui's power that controled Yagura, Mizukage said that it can be a link between Danzo's jutsu and Shisui's mind control.

the Exhibit C: with that logic Itachi has to be Sasuke desguised.Because Itachi was the only MS user seen to use Amateratsu, Susano'o and Sasuke does the same. Ergo Itachi= Sasuke based on your logic.

And why would Tobi give away his Sharingan and trusting Danzo, so Itachi could eventually join Akatsuki? You're an idiot. Tobi could just mind control Danzo too or kill him. And why would he give away his Sharingan? Also it is possible that his Sharingan was damaged, as Danzō stated that Orochimaru's data could help with his eye. But when you transplant a Sharingan it doesn't get damaged.Ergo it was taken from A DEAD BODY/ A CORPSE. moron...

Kabuto couldn't find his body because Danzo took his body to take the Sharingan and probably had it destroyed.

And the most interesting fact: SHISUI IS WAY YOUNGER THEN MADARA. As you saw in the panels with Madara's fight with Konan he has a crippled face. SO basically you're a retard.

Forgot something: cool story bro!

Last edited by Vishnu; 07-14-2011 at 10:42 AM.
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-14-2011), KZR (07-23-2011)
Old 07-14-2011, 10:52 AM   #10
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,195
Thanks: 9,033
Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Walks into thread. Sees theory supported by Sleepyfans translation. Walks out of thread in disgust.
__________________

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
kael03 (07-14-2011), Numinous (07-14-2011), platinumrug (07-15-2011), Sensei-Q (07-20-2011), Tmoore (07-14-2011), Vishnu (07-14-2011)
Old 07-14-2011, 11:16 AM   #11
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Well, now that people have quoted the pile of shit...

The "Exhibit A-B-C" format is just laughable. It reminds me of Conservapedia pulling out factoids out of their asses and saying they're exhibits.

Also... Doryuku? Don't you mean Douryoku? Or rather, mind control like any proper English speaker? Why unnecessarily complicate things if you're going to misspell them anyway?
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-14-2011), kael03 (07-14-2011), platinumrug (07-15-2011), Sensei-Q (07-20-2011), Tmoore (07-14-2011), xxMESTxx (07-17-2011)
Old 07-14-2011, 11:50 AM   #12
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
But if Madara was posing as Shusui, how would Madara even be introduced as a 'friend', or have a freindly bond without knowing Madara/Shusui's background, family etc? Did he genjutsu the whole Uchiha Village into believing not only that he was younger than his real appearance, but that he just popped up in the village randomly, with or without parents still be determined? Interesting peice about Danzou and the Uchiha Massacre, I didn't catch that so theres more to that, but Shisui = Madara, unless he often switched out with Zetsu's....how?
With the power of doryoku tobi could make anyone believe whatever he wants. Showing up and convincing the uchiha clan hes a member as well as convincing the mist hes yaguras best buddy always hanging around him. The mind control genjutsu is a hax in the hands of someone with control of hashis power unlike danzou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Well...

The power Ao discoverd it's from Shisui's eye not Hashirama's cells. So you're wrong.

Then Ao recognized Shisui's sharingan and arm chakra's. Danzo could use Shisui's eye without support from Hashirama's cells.Same as Kakashi.

Ao didn't confirmed that it was Shisui's power that controled Yagura, Mizukage said that it can be a link between Danzo's jutsu and Shisui's mind control.
Ao confirmed the power of shisuis as hashi by default because thats whos power danozu was actually using as I posted. And yes, the chakra danzou was using was hashis to augment his own power to use all those SGs. This is not debatable, its whats in the manga, read the links.
And yes Ao did confirm it was shisuis genjutsu that was controlling yagura because Ao is the one who found it and ofught shisui, again read the manga for god sakes.

Quote:
the Exhibit C: with that logic Itachi has to be Sasuke desguised.Because Itachi was the only MS user seen to use Amateratsu, Susano'o and Sasuke does the same. Ergo Itachi= Sasuke based on your logic.
However, basic common sense rules out this retarded use of counter logic since itachi and sasuke are two separate characters who actually fought each other leaving one dead. And sasuke and itachi use the same MS jutsu as uchihas who have awakened the MS, but shisui and tobi just happen to share the same chakra and ability to awaken MS level jutsu in basic SGs, but shisui disappeared after itachis MS was awakened.

Quote:
And why would Tobi give away his Sharingan and trusting Danzo, so Itachi could eventually join Akatsuki? You're an idiot. Tobi could just mind control Danzo too or kill him. And why would he give away his Sharingan? Also it is possible that his Sharingan was damaged, as Danzō stated that Orochimaru's data could help with his eye. But when you transplant a Sharingan it doesn't get damaged.Ergo it was taken from A DEAD BODY/ A CORPSE. moron...
Name calling yet u dont even know basic info about the manga as usual.

The SG wasnt actually damaged, danzou just couldn't use it very often obviously due to his lack of control of hashis power unlike tobi.
And if danzou found tobi out posing as shisui then danzou found a way around Doryoku so the mind control thing wouldnt work and trading the doryuku eye for itachi and death of uchiha isnt off balance.
Also, MORON, itachi joined akatsuki the day after the massacre.... wow... coincidence I guess.

Quote:
Kabuto couldn't find his body because Danzo took his body to take the Sharingan and probably had it destroyed.

And the most interesting fact: SHISUI IS WAY YOUNGER THEN MADARA. As you saw in the panels with Madara's fight with Konan he has a crippled face. SO basically you're a retard.

Forgot something: cool story bro!
Lol, danzou took many SGs so ur suggesting he destroyed tons of uchiha bodies and no one noticed...

And wow kishi, u know what tobi looked like 8 years ago... No u damn fool with a kishi complex STFU with that crap!

Read the damn manga before u come trying to debate anything about it for jebus sakes...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 12:01 PM   #13
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Or Shisui is Madara's agent.
I considered that, but consider the fact shisui has two eyes as the manga shows meaning why didnt anyone take the other one? I seriously doubt shisui would just awaken Doryoku in just one eye. And whos a more likely canindite to be able to awaken MS level jutsu in basic SG.

A nobody uchiha itachi beat... or tobi who knows more about the SGs power then any uchiha. Obviously tobi so, if the jutsu originates with him then tobi mustve been posing as shisui IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
A fascinating use of unrelated quotes and panels to create an interesting but completely erroneous theory.

Or, cool story, bro.
Im confused.... U cant find any contradictions with my theory itself so u just claim the Links were unrelated and the theory is erroneous... Lol, yea.... An example or two wouldnt hurt if this is true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Well, now that people have quoted the pile of shit...

The "Exhibit A-B-C" format is just laughable. It reminds me of Conservapedia pulling out factoids out of their asses and saying they're exhibits.

Also... Doryuku? Don't you mean Douryoku? Or rather, mind control like any proper English speaker? Why unnecessarily complicate things if you're going to misspell them anyway?
And this is just pathetic numi.

U cant find anything wrong with my theory, but one letter misspelled in a word. Really, call it baseless names, but dont sink this low. It just shows how weak of an argument u really have.

And no captain Hypocrite (proven yet again)... Dont give spelling advice when u ur self cant even spell it right, jackass.

Doryokuhttp://www.mangareader.net/93-46287-...apter-480.html

Ha haaaaaa!
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 12:16 PM   #14
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,195
Thanks: 9,033
Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post

And no captain Hypocrite (proven yet again)... Dont give spelling advice when u ur self cant even spell it right, jackass.

Doryokuhttp://www.mangareader.net/93-46287-...apter-480.html

Ha haaaaaa!

Protip: Sleepyfans suck about as much at translating manga as you do interpreting it.


Doryoku translates as effort, endeavor, or hard working.
Douryoku translates as power or dynamic force.


It should be obvious which of those is more relevant.
__________________


Last edited by ask me anything; 07-14-2011 at 12:22 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
kael03 (07-14-2011), Numinous (07-14-2011), platinumrug (07-15-2011), Sensei-Q (07-20-2011), xxMESTxx (07-17-2011)
Old 07-14-2011, 12:19 PM   #15
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,236
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Im confused.... U cant find any contradictions with my theory itself so u just claim the Links were unrelated and the theory is erroneous... Lol, yea.... An example or two wouldnt hurt if this is true.
You confuse "can't" with "don't want to even bother." I barely read it to find out you think Tobi is Shisui. How about that the whole idea, whatever evidence you have makes for a terrible narrative. How about the logical fallacy of assuming that because Shisui could control people and Tobi/Madara once controlled the mizukage that the only option is that it was Shisui/tobi/madara. How about Shisui was well known to the entire Uchiha clan that A) they would have known his parents and childhood and B) he never would have walked around with a mask - like seen when Itachi approached Madara. In fact, Itachi's whole spiel to Sasuke was him approaching Madara and killing Shisui. How's that work with this idea that they are the same through Tobi?

How about the idea that Kishi has not given any inclination that he has the ability to make this story that convoluted?

Damn - see, 4 minutes of my life gone. So, in case you want more, I'll save you the time:

Cool story, bro. Seriously, you have a knack for building conspiracies... you should write something rather than waste your time on this crap.
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-14-2011), kael03 (07-14-2011), Numinous (07-14-2011), platinumrug (07-15-2011), Sensei-Q (07-20-2011), xxMESTxx (07-17-2011)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kabuto's 6th Casket, The Elder Brother, and Tobi's Identity TheAznValedictorian Naruto Manga 30 12-21-2010 10:25 AM
Tobi's identity revealed. Encon Uchiha Naruto Manga 6 07-23-2010 10:02 PM
Previous 9 tails jinchuriki Human Rasengan Naruto Manga 144 06-17-2010 07:58 PM
Tobi's MS Revealed? trinos Naruto Manga 18 07-01-2009 08:20 PM
The truth behind tobi's left eye shopnshave Naruto Manga 16 04-03-2008 08:29 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.