Tobis previous Identity?!? - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2011, 12:21 PM   #16
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

I clicked "View Post" again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Im confused
We know.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-15-2011), Numinous (07-14-2011), platinumrug (07-15-2011), Sensei-Q (07-20-2011)


Old 07-14-2011, 12:23 PM   #17
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I clicked "View Post" again...



We know.
Why do u even have me on the ignore list if ur still going to read my posts? Kind of defeats the purpose, doesnt it....
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 12:24 PM   #18
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
Protip: Sleepyfans suck about as much at translating manga as you do interpreting it.
QFT.

(hitomi/dou=eye)+力 (ryoku=power) = Douryoku. Not Doryoku or Doryuku. Don't blame me if Sleepy Fans are a bunch of sleep hacks that can't spell the extra u or use the ō annotation to represent "ou" in romaji.

In Shisui's case, his eye power is mind control, so anyone using a misspelling trying to sound educated when said person doesn't even know what the hell s/he's talking about just demonstrates how stupid that person is.

Pfft, KYF trying to outclass me in linguistics. How laughable.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3








Last edited by Numinous; 07-14-2011 at 12:25 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-14-2011), Domagoj (07-15-2011), kael03 (07-14-2011), platinumrug (07-15-2011), Sensei-Q (07-20-2011), xxMESTxx (07-17-2011)
Old 07-14-2011, 12:29 PM   #19
kluang
One Punch Man
 
kluang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,404
Thanks: 3,166
Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
Ao recognizes the chakra in danzous arm and eye as shishuis
Quote:
Ao confirmed that it was shisuis eye power that was controlling the 4th mizukage
Quote:
Itachi kills Shisui
And you claim he was in mizu and konoha at the same time. That is too far fetch and make no sense even for your theory. Unless Kishi pull some bullshit

One problem. The timeline from when Ao fought Shisui, Ao recognize Shisui and Shisui's death.

You need to explain the timeline of the events first then establish this theory of two places at one time.

Now Kisame got his seven sword blade during the 4th reign, and Itachi joins Aka after Kisame did. During the genocide, is the 4th mizu alive or dead?
__________________









To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.



Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.






kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 12:45 PM   #20
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Smile Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Protip: Sleepyfans suck about as much at translating manga as you do interpreting it.


Doryoku translates as effort, endeavor, or hard working.
Douryoku translates as power or dynamic force.


It should be obvious which of those is more relevant.
Lol, Manga spelled it so ur just arguing with the author, not me....

Not to mention ur program for translations means crap compared to the manga itself AMA. Why even bring up the credibility of the manga trans when ur using some random Japanese to English program lol.
Congrats, u get the hypocrite hat now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
You confuse "can't" with "don't want to even bother." I barely read it to find out you think Tobi is Shisui. How about that the whole idea, whatever evidence you have makes for a terrible narrative. How about the logical fallacy of assuming that because Shisui could control people and Tobi/Madara once controlled the mizukage that the only option is that it was Shisui/tobi/madara. How about Shisui was well known to the entire Uchiha clan that A) they would have known his parents and childhood and B) he never would have walked around with a mask - like seen when Itachi approached Madara. In fact, Itachi's whole spiel to Sasuke was him approaching Madara and killing Shisui. How's that work with this idea that they are the same through Tobi?
Clearly us didnt read the entire theory as I asked at the beginning to avoid such instances as this..
I have far more evidence then just "both used the same power to control yagura". U didnt consider shisui is the only known uchiha, better yet shinobi whos awakened a MS level jutsu in a basic SG just as tobi has (his T/S jutsu with a basic SG). U didnt even consider the fact Ao recognized danzous chakra as shisuis, which was actually hashiramas chakra from the cells danzou used in his arm. Meaning shisui had a senju body with uchiha eyes just like a certain tobi we have been talking about.

A. With the power of Doryoku tobi could easily make anyone he comes in contact with believe hes always been there and a good friend. The genjutsu does that with MIND CONTROL!

B. I never said tobi did, obviously he went maskless because its not like anyone would recognize him. And did u even know that just after itachi had to kill shisui which awakened his MS tobi showed up claiming he was just skulking. Notice for some reason tobis running around with a with long hair as if he doesnt want to be recognized even in his basic masked tobi formhttp://www.mangareader.net/93-405-9/...apter-400.html
And look at that, it looks just like the same tobi who was controlling yagura herehttp://www.mangareader.net/93-56935-...apter-507.html


Quote:
How about the idea that Kishi has not given any inclination that he has the ability to make this story that convoluted?

Damn - see, 4 minutes of my life gone. So, in case you want more, I'll save you the time:

Cool story, bro. Seriously, you have a knack for building conspiracies... you should write something rather than waste your time on this crap.
Well, I feel the need to remind u of the complexity of itachis conspiracy and tying up pieces from even part one. How its still only half the truth of what really happened with the uchiha massacre meaning it gets more complex.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 12:47 PM   #21
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
This message is hidden because Konnaha_yellow_flash is on your ignore list.
Cool story, bro.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (07-14-2011)
Old 07-14-2011, 12:53 PM   #22
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
And you claim he was in mizu and konoha at the same time. That is too far fetch and make no sense even for your theory. Unless Kishi pull some bullshit

One problem. The timeline from when Ao fought Shisui, Ao recognize Shisui and Shisui's death.

You need to explain the timeline of the events first then establish this theory of two places at one time.

Now Kisame got his seven sword blade during the 4th reign, and Itachi joins Aka after Kisame did. During the genocide, is the 4th mizu alive or dead?
I never claimed such a thing! We dont know the timeline of the bloody mist village compared to the uchiha massacre. And even if they were going on at the same time the uchiha massacre took 2 days tops. Tobi could be home continuing his control of yagura easily in such a short time.

And Ao never said anything about shisuis death, only that he fought him and he was formidablehttp://www.mangareader.net/93-22827-...apter-459.html.

Again, no one knows the exact timeline and itachi actually joined akatsuki at the same time I think or right before.
Kisame mentions he was chosen as itachi partner which can mean tobi choose him around the same time as the massacre.http://www.mangareader.net/93-57131-...apter-508.html Still, not for sure.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 12:54 PM   #23
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
This message is hidden because Konnaha_yellow_flash is on your ignore list.
Cool story, bro. This is fun!
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (07-14-2011)
Old 07-14-2011, 01:04 PM   #24
Memphis
King
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 857
Thanks: 213
Thanked 583 Times in 293 Posts
Memphis is on a distinguished road
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Ao says he saw through the illusion placed on the 4th mizukage not that it was shisui's tech could be a different tech
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 01:07 PM   #25
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

I hate myself for clicking but....

Quote:
Lol, Manga spelled it so ur just arguing with the author, not me....

Not to mention ur program for translations means crap compared to the manga itself AMA. Why even bring up the credibility of the manga trans when ur using some random Japanese to English program lol.
Congrats, u get the hypocrite hat now!
Oh you, thinking that Sleepyfans have 100% accurate translations and ignoring my post that actually stated the kanji used and their proper translation into romaji.

Sir, you are the one wearing the hypocrite hat. And the bigot hat. And the dumbass hat. Thinking of it, you wear too many hats for it to be healthy.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Domagoj (07-15-2011), kael03 (07-14-2011), Sensei-Q (07-20-2011), xxMESTxx (07-17-2011)
Old 07-14-2011, 01:10 PM   #26
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin
 
Vishnu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,328
Thanks: 1,857
Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

I will prove that you're a fucking retard just with manga panels no translations or in

In this panel you can see Madara before the massacre with long hair :http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v43/c400/8.html

And in this one Shisui :
http://images.wikia.com/naruto/image...sui_uchiha.png

How on earth could Madara grow his hair in a few days ? He used growing hair ninjutsu? Or he had hair extensions...again you are an idiot
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KZR (07-23-2011)
Old 07-14-2011, 01:13 PM   #27
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
Ao says he saw through the illusion placed on the 4th mizukage not that it was shisui's tech could be a different tech
He said he saw Shisui's chakra eminating from Danzo's arm and eye and that same chakra was surrounding Mifune similar to how Shisui's mind control worked. Ao then said that this was the same technique he saw used on Yagura.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 01:13 PM   #28
kluang
One Punch Man
 
kluang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,404
Thanks: 3,166
Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
And Ao never said anything about shisuis death, only that he fought him and he was formidablehttp://www.mangareader.net/93-22827-...apter-459.html.
because the one kills him is itachi

One question

why during sasuke vs danzo, madara wants shisui eyes?
__________________









To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.



Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.






kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 01:14 PM   #29
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
QFT.

(hitomi/dou=eye)+力 (ryoku=power) = Douryoku. Not Doryoku or Doryuku. Don't blame me if Sleepy Fans are a bunch of sleep hacks that can't spell the extra u or use the ō annotation to represent "ou" in romaji.

In Shisui's case, his eye power is mind control, so anyone using a misspelling trying to sound educated when said person doesn't even know what the hell s/he's talking about just demonstrates how stupid that person is.

Pfft, KYF trying to outclass me in linguistics. How laughable.
Lol, yea, how many chapters have u translated??? Thats what I thought! Claiming to be a better tranlater because of gay ass japanese to english program and claiming to be educated lol. Ur as pretentious as ever I see.

And duhh "DOU" means eye, but "Ryoku" has more then one meaning Im sure. U just picked the one that helped ur argument. Did u even try Do-Ryoku?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
Ao says he saw through the illusion placed on the 4th mizukage not that it was shisui's tech could be a different tech
Ao basically is saying to everyone he recognized the genjutsu being used by danzou because Ao has fought shisui and knows his genjutsu. The same one he caught being used on yagura.

bottom 4 panelshttp://www.mangareader.net/93-22827-...apter-459.html
and thishttp://www.mangareader.net/93-22827-...apter-459.html
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 01:17 PM   #30
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
because the one kills him is itachi

One question

why during sasuke vs danzo, madara wants shisui eyes?
Plot reason! If tobi said Im going to get my eye back after kishi revealing earlier it was shisuis then shisui and tobi being the same person would be canon by now. I suspect kishi wants to reveal everything about shisui when he reveals the whole truth about the uchiha massacre.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kabuto's 6th Casket, The Elder Brother, and Tobi's Identity TheAznValedictorian Naruto Manga 30 12-21-2010 10:25 AM
Tobi's identity revealed. Encon Uchiha Naruto Manga 6 07-23-2010 10:02 PM
Previous 9 tails jinchuriki Human Rasengan Naruto Manga 144 06-17-2010 07:58 PM
Tobi's MS Revealed? trinos Naruto Manga 18 07-01-2009 08:20 PM
The truth behind tobi's left eye shopnshave Naruto Manga 16 04-03-2008 08:29 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.