Tobis previous Identity?!? - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-14-2011, 01:25 PM   #31
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Plot reason! If tobi said Im going to get my eye back after kishi revealing earlier it was shisuis then shisui and tobi being the same person would be canon by now. I suspect kishi wants to reveal everything about shisui when he reveals the whole truth about the uchiha massacre.
His eye back? C'mon. After he pretend to be dead so Itachi will achieve MS, he let danzo pluck his eye out?

C'mon man, that's bullshit

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Adema (07-14-2011), ask me anything (07-14-2011), Gakure (07-15-2011), kael03 (07-14-2011), Numinous (07-14-2011), platinumrug (07-15-2011), Sensei-Q (07-20-2011)

Old 07-14-2011, 01:30 PM   #32
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
I will prove that you're a fucking retard just with manga panels no translations or in

In this panel you can see Madara before the massacre with long hair :http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v43/c400/8.html

And in this one Shisui :
http://images.wikia.com/naruto/image...sui_uchiha.png

How on earth could Madara grow his hair in a few days ? He used growing hair ninjutsu? Or he had hair extensions...again you are an idiot
Dumbass, did u not know tobi has his original version with short hair he uses the majority of the time(8 years before uchiha massacre)http://www.mangareader.net/93-55464-...apter-502.html
(8 years later)tobi has long hairhttp://www.mangareader.net/93-405-8/...apter-400.html
(8 years after massacre)back to normalhttp://www.mangareader.net/93-405-9/...apter-400.html

Clearly back then tobi was taking extra precaution to hide his identity. And putting on a wig is as easy as putting on a mask u idiot! Its the simplest explanation now that we know tobi runs around with short hair in his hashi body.

Something no one noticed. It was after the uchiha massacre that tobi changed his mask from the fire he was wearing against minato and meeting itachi, to the swirling mask. Note that changing of mask has signified change in power just as tobi changed his mask when he gained the RG. Obviously he couldve had to part ways with his Doryoku eye, thus having to use a regular SG just for Izanagi.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 01:38 PM   #33
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

He should feel honored for me to even give a crap about viewing his posts...

Quote:
Lol, yea, how many chapters have u translated??? Thats what I thought! Claiming to be a better tranlater because of gay ass japanese to english program and claiming to be educated lol. Ur as pretentious as ever I see.
Pick one:
  1. I have a life
  2. I already have a hobby (original fiction)
  3. I'm not interested in spending my time translating stuff
  4. I don't have enough knowledge of Japanese to translate a full chapter in a couple of hours, but enough knowledge to see where someone fucks it up
  5. At least I check my sources before I make an ass of myself
  6. I speak Portuguese, English, French and Spanish fluently and have some bases on Italian, Japanese and Hebrew, therefore I'm more qualified when it comes to linguistics then someone who butchers their mother language at a daily basis (which is you, KYF)
Quote:
And duhh "DOU" means eye, but "Ryoku" has more then one meaning Im sure. U just picked the one that helped ur argument.
Possible Kanji for ryoku:

(ryoku): force, strength, might, vigor, power, energy

(midori/ryoku): green

And we all know how the color green is all the rage with the Sharingan!

Quote:
Did u even try Do-Ryoku?
Possible Kanji for do:

(do): earth
(do): degree (in measures)
(yatsu/do): a fellow, a guy
(tsuto/do): great effort
(ika/do): to get angry

Oh, gee, where does Sharingan fit in this? Maybe the get angry part, but between that and dou (eye), it's obvious what is the best fit.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (07-20-2011)
Old 07-14-2011, 01:48 PM   #34
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
With the power of doryoku tobi could make anyone believe whatever he wants. Showing up and convincing the uchiha clan hes a member as well as convincing the mist hes yaguras best buddy always hanging around him. The mind control genjutsu is a hax in the hands of someone with control of hashis power unlike danzou.

Ao confirmed the power of shisuis as hashi by default because thats whos power danozu was actually using as I posted. And yes, the chakra danzou was using was hashis to augment his own power to use all those SGs. This is not debatable, its whats in the manga, read the links.
And yes Ao did confirm it was shisuis genjutsu that was controlling yagura because Ao is the one who found it and ofught shisui, again read the manga for god sakes.

However, basic common sense rules out this retarded use of counter logic since itachi and sasuke are two separate characters who actually fought each other leaving one dead. And sasuke and itachi use the same MS jutsu as uchihas who have awakened the MS, but shisui and tobi just happen to share the same chakra and ability to awaken MS level jutsu in basic SGs, but shisui disappeared after itachis MS was awakened.

Name calling yet u dont even know basic info about the manga as usual.

The SG wasnt actually damaged, danzou just couldn't use it very often obviously due to his lack of control of hashis power unlike tobi.
And if danzou found tobi out posing as shisui then danzou found a way around Doryoku so the mind control thing wouldnt work and trading the doryuku eye for itachi and death of uchiha isnt off balance.
Also, MORON, itachi joined akatsuki the day after the massacre.... wow... coincidence I guess.

Lol, danzou took many SGs so ur suggesting he destroyed tons of uchiha bodies and no one noticed...

And wow kishi, u know what tobi looked like 8 years ago... No u damn fool with a kishi complex STFU with that crap!

Read the damn manga before u come trying to debate anything about it for jebus sakes...
Madara controling Yagura isn't that far fetched, I haven't seen anything that makes Hidden Mist shinobi that strong vs. genjutsu period, let alone an Uchiha of Madaras magnitude is believable IMHO, but the Uchiha Clan...Meh, don't think so, those guys that came to Itachi/Sasuke's home to bother Itachi about it seemed very convinced that they knew whom Shisui was, as did Itachi the 'Genjutsu God'. I'd think he would've known that Shisui was an illusion when he gained his MS, and lastly if Madara went that far as to con the entire Uchiha Village as well, this whole dance is nonsensical. At the time the 3rd Hokage died by Oro's Arms (lol), the Akatsuki on paper could've walked through every village that I've seen or heard of with ease, and Itachi could've would've been an integral part of that I'd think if he was mind fucked for that long under some spell.

Thats the incomplete part of Itachi's character, unless Madara was his teacher secretly all along, where did he gain such genius and skill. He eclipsed his Father by eons, and Sasuke as well, where did he gain such skill in some areas that there was obviously nobody to show him. Sasuke's shits self explained, he remembers what he's seen his Brother do, or simply add to whatever he does with rage thats almost being equated to the Kyuubi in past battles.

The Uchiha Massacre is a mystery, because while many assumed Danzou was there (Inzagi 10 sharingans = evidence), there wasn't any substantial testimony to the fact until Madara outed him. The strange thing is though Madara knows that Sasuke plans to avenge the Uchihas, he wasn't hiding the fact that he was there, something that may come back to haunt him when Sasuke attempts to 'get at him'. Sasuke is already prepared for Madara's first, and second attacks, its beyond the 3rd that I suggest 'Sasuke will get fucked by the Old Masked Man'. He'll be down, but not out. The Haku thing won't happen here, both Naruto and Sasuke will be standing for the final blow, and no diss there won't be a need for a Kakashi Assist. Its looking like Kishi's ace in the hole will be Sasuke being the secret agent all along, he just didn't want anyone to know because that would spoil his plan, that wack shits coming as well.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (07-14-2011)
Old 07-14-2011, 01:55 PM   #35
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
His eye back? C'mon. After he pretend to be dead so Itachi will achieve MS, he let danzo pluck his eye out?

C'mon man, that's bullshit
Where in my post did u get this assumption? If u read the motive part of my theory u would know I explained...

1. Tobi wouldve had to of used a zetsu clone of himself in order to convince itachis hes fighting the real shisui and have the body be confirmed as dead. So once the body is buried the jutsu can be released and the zetsu clone turns into a plant or w/e it turns into after decaying so long. WHY?
Because Kabuto couldnt find the body despite his obvious expertise which is suspicious.http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/520/14

2. If danzou and tobi met during the uchiha massacre then danzou mustve somehow found tobi out and needed to make a trade for his silence and itachi joining akatsuki. And since danzou wanted to be Hokage so bad he wanted the very eye tobi used to create his false identity.
I assume tobi gave it to him right before he went on a killing spree of the uchiha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
He should feel honored for me to even give a crap about viewing his posts...

Pick one:
  1. I have a life
  2. I already have a hobby (original fiction)
  3. I'm not interested in spending my time translating stuff
  4. I don't have enough knowledge of Japanese to translate a full chapter in a couple of hours, but enough knowledge to see where someone fucks it up
  5. At least I check my sources before I make an ass of myself
  6. I speak Portuguese, English, French and Spanish fluently and have some bases on Italian, Japanese and Hebrew, therefore I'm more qualified when it comes to linguistics then someone who butchers their mother language at a daily basis (which is you, KYF)

Possible Kanji for ryoku:

(ryoku): force, strength, might, vigor, power, energy

(midori/ryoku): green

And we all know how the color green is all the rage with the Sharingan!

Possible Kanji for do:

(do): earth
(do): degree (in measures)
(yatsu/do): a fellow, a guy
(tsuto/do): great effort
(ika/do): to get angry

Oh, gee, where does Sharingan fit in this? Maybe the get angry part, but between that and dou (eye), it's obvious what is the best fit.
First example is clearly BS. If thats what u call a life.
Third example u contradicted ur self because u sure spent time translating as best as u could "douryoku and doryoku". Or did u forget thats what u have been doing this whole time....

See the problem with ur translation is its just "eye power". Its a doujutsu called an eye power which doesnt fit kishi pattern of powerful SG jutsu names. So clearly its inaccurate being too literal.
Amaterasu, kamui, tsukuyomi, sasanoo, EYE POWER.... Yea.......

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 07-14-2011, 02:09 PM   #36
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Madara controling Yagura isn't that far fetched, I haven't seen anything that makes Hidden Mist shinobi that strong vs. genjutsu period, let alone an Uchiha of Madaras magnitude is believable IMHO, but the Uchiha Clan...Meh, don't think so, those guys that came to Itachi/Sasuke's home to bother Itachi about it seemed very convinced that they knew whom Shisui was, as did Itachi the 'Genjutsu God'. I'd think he would've known that Shisui was an illusion when he gained his MS, and lastly if Madara went that far as to con the entire Uchiha Village as well, this whole dance is nonsensical. At the time the 3rd Hokage died by Oro's Arms (lol), the Akatsuki on paper could've walked through every village that I've seen or heard of with ease, and Itachi could've would've been an integral part of that I'd think if he was mind fucked for that long under some spell.
U missed the boasting of Doryokus power then because kisame was shitting himself when he realized it was able to control yagura despite him being a jink (who could control his bijuu.)http://www.mangareader.net/93-56935-...apter-507.html

And why is it a perfect jink or uchiha could notice Ao?http://www.mangareader.net/93-22827-...apter-459.html
There is no way for them to know theyre being controlled by Implanting thoughts they believe are theirs.

So working on itachi to make him believe shisui is his best friend while convincing the random uchiha he runs into the same for theyre brief contact. After a day shhisui is known by at least 2/3rds of the uchiha and all once he attends the secret meetings Im sure.

Quote:
Thats the incomplete part of Itachi's character, unless Madara was his teacher secretly all along, where did he gain such genius and skill. He eclipsed his Father by eons, and Sasuke as well, where did he gain such skill in some areas that there was obviously nobody to show him. Sasuke's shits self explained, he remembers what he's seen his Brother do, or simply add to whatever he does with rage thats almost being equated to the Kyuubi in past battles.
Just as sasuke has become the strongest uchiha since madara using hate. Itachi became almost as strong through the desire of wanting to protect his little brother who he loved the most. So itachi power, love. sasuke power, hate.....

Quote:
The Uchiha Massacre is a mystery, because while many assumed Danzou was there (Inzagi 10 sharingans = evidence), there wasn't any substantial testimony to the fact until Madara outed him. The strange thing is though Madara knows that Sasuke plans to avenge the Uchihas, he wasn't hiding the fact that he was there, something that may come back to haunt him when Sasuke attempts to 'get at him'. Sasuke is already prepared for Madara's first, and second attacks, its beyond the 3rd that I suggest 'Sasuke will get fucked by the Old Masked Man'. He'll be down, but not out. The Haku thing won't happen here, both Naruto and Sasuke will be standing for the final blow, and no diss there won't be a need for a Kakashi Assist. Its looking like Kishi's ace in the hole will be Sasuke being the secret agent all along, he just didn't want anyone to know because that would spoil his plan, that wack shits coming as well.
I also believe sasuke is setting madara up. He did it to Oro so he could very well be doing it to tobi as well.

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 07-14-2011, 02:13 PM   #37
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

I should be candidate to saint to break common sense and read that...

Quote:
First example is clearly BS. If thats what u call a life.
You seem to know a lot about me that I don't even know! Care to put proof besides your own pathetic projection?

Quote:
Third example u contradicted ur self because u sure spent time translating as best as u could "douryoku and doryoku". Or did u forget thats what u have been doing this whole time....
I meant it as a hobby/professionally, or else I wouldn't be typing this since I'm translating from Portuguese to English.

Quote:
See the problem with ur translation is its just "eye power". Its a doujutsu called an eye power which doesnt fit kishi pattern of powerful SG jutsu names. So clearly its inaccurate being too literal.
Amaterasu, kamui, tsukuyomi, sasanoo, EYE POWER.... Yea.......
What an idiot.

Go fetch that page with the typo. Madara says "Shisui's douryoku" which translates to "Shisui's eye power", which is mind control. Madara is not naming the jutsu Douryoku, he's saying that the jutsu is a Douryoku. Reading comprehension always pays off.

Last edited by Numinous; 07-14-2011 at 02:15 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-14-2011), Domagoj (07-15-2011), kael03 (07-14-2011), xxMESTxx (07-17-2011)
Old 07-14-2011, 02:30 PM   #38
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
1. Tobi wouldve had to of used a zetsu clone of himself in order to convince itachis hes fighting the real shisui and have the body be confirmed as dead. So once the body is buried the jutsu can be released and the zetsu clone turns into a plant or w/e it turns into after decaying so long. WHY?
Because Kabuto couldnt find the body despite his obvious expertise which is suspicious.http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/520/14

2. If danzou and tobi met during the uchiha massacre then danzou mustve somehow found tobi out and needed to make a trade for his silence and itachi joining akatsuki. And since danzou wanted to be Hokage so bad he wanted the very eye tobi used to create his false identity.
I assume tobi gave it to him right before he went on a killing spree of the uchiha.
1.The clone which can simulate the appearance anyone Zetsu has ever touched right down to their chakra. These clones however, are much weaker than the original, and therefore mostly only useful as decoys.

Zetsu cant make a perfect clone up to his power lvl. Wouldnt Itachi notice if Shisui is weaker.

2. For no 2 is why? Danzo fights for konoha. even if his strategy is under handed it still for konoha.

Quote:
and needed to make a trade for his silence and itachi joining akatsuki.
Why just why? danzo plans the massacre. And what silence? The one need silencing was him when itachi threaten him if he did anything to sasuke. even the 3rd knows about this and danzo knows why itachi join aka. to keep an eye on madara.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (07-14-2011)
Old 07-14-2011, 02:33 PM   #39
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Lol, Manga spelled it so ur just arguing with the author, not me....

Not to mention ur program for translations means crap compared to the manga itself AMA. Why even bring up the credibility of the manga trans when ur using some random Japanese to English program lol.
Congrats, u get the hypocrite hat now!

Oh, so Sleepyfans is the name of the author? Silly me. Here I was thinking it was Kishimoto. DURR HURR.

BTW, I checked several different sources for my translation, all of which corroborated each other. Coming from the guy who's always looking into japanese history for his theories, telling other people to not do research makes YOU the hypocrite.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
kael03 (07-14-2011)
Old 07-14-2011, 02:35 PM   #40
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
1.The clone which can simulate the appearance anyone Zetsu has ever touched right down to their chakra. These clones however, are much weaker than the original, and therefore mostly only useful as decoys.

Zetsu cant make a perfect clone up to his power lvl. Wouldnt Itachi notice if Shisui is weaker.

2. For no 2 is why? Danzo fights for konoha. even if his strategy is under handed it still for konoha.

Why just why? danzo plans the massacre. And what silence? The one need silencing was him when itachi threaten him if he did anything to sasuke. even the 3rd knows about this and danzo knows why itachi join aka. to keep an eye on madara.
Feel the same way
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 02:39 PM   #41
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
I speak Portuguese, English, French and Spanish fluently and have some bases on Italian, Japanese and Hebrew, therefore I'm more qualified when it comes to linguistics then someone who butchers their mother language at a daily basis (which is you, KYF)
Impressive list of languages there.

Last edited by ask me anything; 07-14-2011 at 02:40 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Domagoj (07-15-2011), kael03 (07-14-2011), Numinous (07-14-2011), xxMESTxx (07-17-2011)
Old 07-14-2011, 02:40 PM   #42
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Click on fandom bookmark (new posts). Open up first thread in new tab (I open all threads I visit in a new tab then start reading). Realize the OP is KYF and wonder if I should have opened the thread. Decide to give him a chance (AKA read the first sentence). Click on view post, read first sentence. Its not whimsical -> press F3, type yin, only get it from playing, type yang, nothing => who knows, it might not actually be that bad. Read the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and half of the 5th post then give up because of, well you know.

Conclusion: Kyf's improving! I'm a nice guy.

P.S. No really, he is improving

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-14-2011), kael03 (07-14-2011), Sensei-Q (07-20-2011), Vishnu (07-14-2011)
Old 07-14-2011, 02:41 PM   #43
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
I should be candidate to saint to break common sense and read that...

You seem to know a lot about me that I don't even know! Care to put proof besides your own pathetic projection?
Funny, I was just about to comment on ur obvious projection.

1. U ridicule for mistakes then make the same.
2. constantly bash with baseless names.
3. have me on ur ignore list only to not ignore me.

Basically, ur not trying to convince me ur some intelligent, logical and non-hypocritical member with all ur boasts and baseless name calling. Ur just trying to convince yourself ur actually these things and not the pretentious, hypocritical, illogical and Immature fool u actually are. These Projections are simply the overcompensation for short comings and insecurities ur not willing to accept, thus u create the illusion of a logical, mature and intelligent member to ease ur anxiety to the reality that is u.......

In a nut shell...

Quote:
I meant it as a hobby/professionally, or else I wouldn't be typing this since I'm translating from Portuguese to English.

What an idiot.
Yea......

U contradicted ur self again lol. Yet Im the idiot.... lol.

Quote:
Go fetch that page with the typo. Madara says "Shisui's douryoku" which translates to "Shisui's eye power", which is mind control. Madara is not naming the jutsu Douryoku, he's saying that the jutsu is a Douryoku. Reading comprehension always pays off.
That was the other explanation, but why in the hell call it "douryoku" instead of eye power in English (from japanese to english)? I always assumed it was the name of the jutsu as "doryoku" because I dont know much japanese.
Thats not a mistranslation, thats just lazy....

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 07-14-2011, 03:04 PM   #44
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:

Exactly!!!! And I dont see why itachi would notice really. Itachi confirm the chakra, and other qualities about shisui and the fact itachi beat him without getting a scratch shouldnt matter IMO. It would matter what tobi wanted itachi to think about his skill and power level via MC illusion I suppose.

Quote:
Killing the uchiha is for konaha? It was his and the elders decision and most likley tobi harvesting the seeds of revolution with shisui to get the uchiha going.
Danzou clearly wanted SG to increase his strength as a shinobi. He preaches sacrifice yet he isnt the one doing the sacrificing. He suffered delusions of grandeur believing he can sacrifice anyone to help him save the world.

Quote:
Danzou actually never spoke a word till sasuke brought it up. Danzou was silent about the whole thing.
And itachi showing up in konaha after hizurens death was to show danzou hes still alive so if he harms sasuke, its his ass.

Also, theres no evidence to show danzou himself planned the entire massacre. I find it more likely tobi has been sneaking in and out of konaha before the 4ths death to encourage revolution. (notice when the kyuubi attacks itachi mentions his parents going out then)http://www.mangareader.net/93-55464-...apter-502.html
And I couldnt see any uchiha helping to fight the kyuubi so its possible they were planning a cou back then with tobi. We will find out soon probably.

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 07-14-2011, 03:06 PM   #45
Numinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Impressive list of languages there.
Don't you know? I don't have a life, therefore I don't know any of those languages. C'est ma pouvre vie, fazendo de conta que falo essas lÃ*nguas en vez de las hablar como alguien realmente inteligente lo hace!

E o KYF realmente descobriu-me a careca!

Quote:
Funny, I was just about to comment on ur obvious projection.
Oui, je suis vraiment saillaint pour toi. Porque me siento envidioso por alguien tan estúpido como usted!

Quote:
1. U ridicule for mistakes then make the same.
Totally, I corrected you with the proper spelling but I'm the one committing mistakes.

Quote:
2. constantly bash with baseless names.
A sério? Não me digas que não és tão burro como te apresentas! Olha que enganaste-me bem!

Quote:
3. have me on ur ignore list only to not ignore me.
Yeah, I'm guilty of that, I admit. Mais ce n'est pas facile d'ignorer le macaque jeter ses excréments!

Quote:
Basically, ur not trying to convince me ur some intelligent, logical and non-hypocritical member with all ur boasts and baseless name calling. Ur just trying to convince yourself ur actually these things and not the pretentious, hypocritical, illogical and Immature fool u actually are. These Projections are simply the overcompensation for short comings and insecurities ur not willing to accept, thus u create the illusion of a logical, mature and intelligent member to ease ur anxiety to the reality that is u.......

In a nut shell...
E a montanha pariu um rato. Don't you have, I don't know, physical evidence of that?

Quote:
Yea......

U contradicted ur self again lol. Yet Im the idiot.... lol.
Yes, you are the idiot for not knowing any better than to notice I didn't contradict myself.

Quote:
That was the other explanation, but why in the hell call it "douryoku" instead of eye power in English (from japanese to english)? I always assumed it was the name of the jutsu as "doryoku" because I dont know much japanese.
Thats not a mistranslation, thats just lazy....
Esso no fue difÃ*cil, o era?

Now let's see if KYF overloads from his own ignorance! :P

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (07-14-2011), xxMESTxx (07-17-2011)