Tobis previous Identity?!? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2011, 03:26 PM   #10
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

[QUOTE=Numinous;1957292]
Quote:
Don't you know? I don't have a life, therefore I don't know any of those languages. C'est ma pouvre vie, fazendo de conta que falo essas lÃ*nguas en vez de las hablar como alguien realmente inteligente lo hace!

E o KYF realmente descobriu-me a careca!
Wrong, u dont have a life and ur knowing of all those languages would just help further the evidence that u really dont. U walked into that one numi.

Quote:
Oui, je suis vraiment saillaint pour toi. Porque me siento envidioso por alguien tan estúpido como usted!

Totally, I corrected you with the proper spelling but I'm the one committing mistakes.
??? So, ur going to jump my border to get some Taco Bell? IDK WTF that says..

And thats all u can correct, a simple typo or spelling error. Unlike ur constant error in ridiculing me for mistake u go to make in the same post... lol.

Quote:
A sério? Não me digas que não és tão burro como te apresentas! Olha que enganaste-me bem!
Ur back from Taco bell, but u forgot ur tequilla??? Again, Dont know...

I assume it says "im hiding my shame behind another language, maybe he wont notice"... yea, I noticed.

Quote:
Yeah, I'm guilty of that, I admit. Mais ce n'est pas facile d'ignorer le macaque jeter ses excréments!

E a montanha pariu um rato. Don't you have, I don't know, physical evidence of that?
Yes u are.. more hiding!

Ur posts arent evidence enough?? Oh yea, ur trying to convince ur self... so if u cant see ur hypocritical, Immature and illogical in my OP of ur last 6 posts then I doubt u will notice this time around. But, If I have to, I will....

Quote:
Yes, you are the idiot for not knowing any better than to notice I didn't contradict myself.

Esso no fue difÃ*cil, o era?

Now let's see if KYF overloads from his own ignorance! :P
Lol, u didnt claim "I'm not interested in spending my time translating stuff", just to instantly contradict ur self with this timely translation u did in the same post? VVVV

Quote:
Possible Kanji for ryoku:

力 (ryoku): force, strength, might, vigor, power, energy

緑 (midori/ryoku): green

And we all know how the color green is all the rage with the Sharingan!

土 (do): earth
度 (do): degree (in measures)
奴 (yatsu/do): a fellow, a guy
努 (tsuto/do): great effort
怒 (ika/do): to get angry
How did u not contradict ur self? Heres the post if u want to check ur selfhttp://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...9&postcount=33

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote