Tobis previous Identity?!? - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2011, 03:26 PM   #46
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

[QUOTE=Numinous;1957292]
Quote:
Don't you know? I don't have a life, therefore I don't know any of those languages. C'est ma pouvre vie, fazendo de conta que falo essas l*nguas en vez de las hablar como alguien realmente inteligente lo hace!

E o KYF realmente descobriu-me a careca!
Wrong, u dont have a life and ur knowing of all those languages would just help further the evidence that u really dont. U walked into that one numi.

Quote:
Oui, je suis vraiment saillaint pour toi. Porque me siento envidioso por alguien tan estúpido como usted!

Totally, I corrected you with the proper spelling but I'm the one committing mistakes.
??? So, ur going to jump my border to get some Taco Bell? IDK WTF that says..

And thats all u can correct, a simple typo or spelling error. Unlike ur constant error in ridiculing me for mistake u go to make in the same post... lol.

Quote:
A sério? Não me digas que não és tão burro como te apresentas! Olha que enganaste-me bem!
Ur back from Taco bell, but u forgot ur tequilla??? Again, Dont know...

I assume it says "im hiding my shame behind another language, maybe he wont notice"... yea, I noticed.

Quote:
Yeah, I'm guilty of that, I admit. Mais ce n'est pas facile d'ignorer le macaque jeter ses excréments!

E a montanha pariu um rato. Don't you have, I don't know, physical evidence of that?
Yes u are.. more hiding!

Ur posts arent evidence enough?? Oh yea, ur trying to convince ur self... so if u cant see ur hypocritical, Immature and illogical in my OP of ur last 6 posts then I doubt u will notice this time around. But, If I have to, I will....

Quote:
Yes, you are the idiot for not knowing any better than to notice I didn't contradict myself.

Esso no fue dif*cil, o era?

Now let's see if KYF overloads from his own ignorance! :P
Lol, u didnt claim "I'm not interested in spending my time translating stuff", just to instantly contradict ur self with this timely translation u did in the same post? VVVV

Quote:
Possible Kanji for ryoku:

力 (ryoku): force, strength, might, vigor, power, energy

緑 (midori/ryoku): green

And we all know how the color green is all the rage with the Sharingan!

土 (do): earth
度 (do): degree (in measures)
奴 (yatsu/do): a fellow, a guy
努 (tsuto/do): great effort
怒 (ika/do): to get angry
How did u not contradict ur self? Heres the post if u want to check ur selfhttp://www.fandom.com/forums/showpos...9&postcount=33
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 07-14-2011, 03:40 PM   #47
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

KYF's brain overload... a success!

Welcome back to KYF land, where:
  1. Polyglots have no life
  2. Stereotypes are of good taste and...
  3. You don't even have to get them right! Now Mexicans=French+Spaniards+Portuguese. You know, Mexico is 2nd biggest country in Europe after Russia!
  4. KYF is so smart he doesn't even have to go to google translate and see how other people are still talking to him even if it's not in English!
  5. You have to type everything, or else what other people would get from the get-go is a contradiction!
Join us next time, where we'll see how actually knowing stuff is BS compared to not knowing anything at all!
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-14-2011), Domagoj (07-15-2011), kael03 (07-14-2011), Vishnu (07-14-2011), xxMESTxx (07-17-2011)
Old 07-14-2011, 03:42 PM   #48
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,155
Thanks: 3,848
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Exactly!!!! And I dont see why itachi would notice really. Itachi confirm the chakra, and other qualities about shisui and the fact itachi beat him without getting a scratch shouldnt matter IMO. It would matter what tobi wanted itachi to think about his skill and power level via MC illusion I suppose.



Killing the uchiha is for konaha? It was his and the elders decision and most likley tobi harvesting the seeds of revolution with shisui to get the uchiha going.
Danzou clearly wanted SG to increase his strength as a shinobi. He preaches sacrifice yet he isnt the one doing the sacrificing. He suffered delusions of grandeur believing he can sacrifice anyone to help him save the world.




Danzou actually never spoke a word till sasuke brought it up. Danzou was silent about the whole thing.
And itachi showing up in konaha after hizurens death was to show danzou hes still alive so if he harms sasuke, its his ass.

Also, theres no evidence to show danzou himself planned the entire massacre. I find it more likely tobi has been sneaking in and out of konaha before the 4ths death to encourage revolution. (notice when the kyuubi attacks itachi mentions his parents going out then)http://www.mangareader.net/93-55464-...apter-502.html
And I couldnt see any uchiha helping to fight the kyuubi so its possible they were planning a cou back then with tobi. We will find out soon probably.
I've seen this idea, or opinion of the Uchiha's planning something prior to, or at Naruto's birth, but these accusations are unfounded. What is known is the Uchiha's turned they're back on Madara and had been side by side with all clans of Konoha until Naruto's birth. Prior to his birth memory serves me of a calm, non interrogating, conversation between friends/acquaintances between Sasukes Mom and Kushina. The Madara slipping into Konoha is possible because he's always gone anywhere he wanted, the rest meh. My opinion Itachi told Danzou a bit earlier than whats assumed and he basically sat on this info for a while, then outwardly made the best decsion to exterminate due to the timing.

And I've read that mini passage about Hiruzen attempting some resolution with the Uchihas, but how the story's written he didn't have a LOT of time before the decison was made by the Elders, and Danzou overriding Hokage authourity.

So in my estimation the Uchiha's were a screwed clan from Madara's failings, plotting, planning, and get back.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 03:44 PM   #49
kluang
One Punch Man
 
kluang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,404
Thanks: 3,166
Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
Killing the uchiha is for konaha? It was his and the elders decision and most likley tobi harvesting the seeds of revolution with shisui to get the uchiha going.
Danzou clearly wanted SG to increase his strength as a shinobi. He preaches sacrifice yet he isnt the one doing the sacrificing. He suffered delusions of grandeur believing he can sacrifice anyone to help him save the world.
look. the whole bullshit start after madara's revolt and the second effort to restore relationship with uchiha by giving them jobs as cops. which also put them under surveillance. and the relationship gotten sour. and the kyuubi attack solidify everything. Uchihas being relocated and itachi playing spy. Shisui is send to keep Itachi in check.

Now where's Shisui fit into this? As the mastermind? Or someone to be nice to Itachi and at the same time using his jutsu to keep him under control?

Quote:
Danzou actually never spoke a word till sasuke brought it up. Danzou was silent about the whole thing.
And itachi showing up in konaha after hizurens death was to show danzou hes still alive so if he harms sasuke, its his ass.

Also, theres no evidence to show danzou himself planned the entire massacre. I find it more likely tobi has been sneaking in and out of konaha before the 4ths death to encourage revolution. (notice when the kyuubi attacks itachi mentions his parents going out then)http://www.mangareader.net/93-55464-...apter-502.html
And I couldnt see any uchiha helping to fight the kyuubi so its possible they were planning a cou back then with tobi. We will find out soon probably.
And you know why Danzo keep himself quiet? Because Itachi still alive. Ultimately Itachi holds the card, the village top secret is in his head.

Danzo issues the order of the genocide. The Uchiha is revolting and he knew. The third and his counsel knew. The third wants to nego but danzo issues the order to kill. There is no outside force or whatever. Danzo hates negotiation with words. His negotiation is with a blade on your neck. Either you say yes or no.
__________________









To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.



Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.






kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Numinous (07-14-2011)
Old 07-14-2011, 03:49 PM   #50
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
KYF's brain overload... a success!

Welcome back to KYF land, where:
  1. Polyglots have no life
  2. Stereotypes are of good taste and...
  3. You don't even have to get them right! Now Mexicans=French+Spaniards+Portuguese. You know, Mexico is 2nd biggest country in Europe after Russia!
  4. KYF is so smart he doesn't even have to go to google translate and see how other people are still talking to him even if it's not in English!
  5. You have to type everything, or else what other people would get from the get-go is a contradiction!
Join us next time, where we'll see how actually knowing stuff is BS compared to not knowing anything at all!
I only stereo typed what I recognized and that was the Spanish.

And Im sorry, I actually dont waste my time translating text because I have a life....

So why are u avoiding the question I asked? How is this not a contradiction by u?

Quote:
claimed "I'm not interested in spending my time translating stuff", just to instantly contradict ur self with this timely translation u did in the same post? VVVV

Quote:
Possible Kanji for ryoku:

力 (ryoku): force, strength, might, vigor, power, energy

緑 (midori/ryoku): green

And we all know how the color green is all the rage with the Sharingan!

土 (do): earth
度 (do): degree (in measures)
奴 (yatsu/do): a fellow, a guy
努 (tsuto/do): great effort
怒 (ika/do): to get angry
Dont avoid the question...^^^ Answer...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 03:58 PM   #51
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
And Im sorry, I actually dont waste my time translating text because I have a life....
Oh yeah, I forgot, your life is about making crappy theories about a crappy manga while making a moron of yourself pretending you know what you're talking. It's truly a fulfilling life!

Even with a greater spectrum of knowledge than yours, knowing your own mother language better than you +3 other languages, college, gf and own fictional fiction, I'm a fool with no life. Gee, you really told me better!

Quote:
So why are u avoiding the question I asked? How is this not a contradiction by u?

Dont avoid the question...^^^ Answer...
  1. I don't want to waste my time translating stuff
  2. In order to communicate with you and drop you some trivia, I already have to translate.
  3. Therefore, communication and trivia shouldn't be considered in the statement
  4. So it leaves translation as a hobby and/or job.
Logic, biatch, it works!
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-14-2011), Domagoj (07-15-2011), kael03 (07-14-2011), ninjalostboy95 (07-14-2011), Vishnu (07-14-2011), xxMESTxx (07-17-2011)
Old 07-14-2011, 04:04 PM   #52
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,950
Thanks: 8,420
Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

So Shisui fought Minato back then? Right.......Tobi had the previous identity of Shisui? Okay.......That's why he always says "I, UCHIHA MADARA"? Just shut the fuck up, retard.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
kael03 (07-14-2011), Mail (07-14-2011), Numinous (07-14-2011)
Old 07-14-2011, 04:17 PM   #53
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I've seen this idea, or opinion of the Uchiha's planning something prior to, or at Naruto's birth, but these accusations are unfounded. What is known is the Uchiha's turned they're back on Madara and had been side by side with all clans of Konoha until Naruto's birth. Prior to his birth memory serves me of a calm, non interrogating, conversation between friends/acquaintances between Sasukes Mom and Kushina. The Madara slipping into Konoha is possible because he's always gone anywhere he wanted, the rest meh. My opinion Itachi told Danzou a bit earlier than whats assumed and he basically sat on this info for a while, then outwardly made the best decsion to exterminate due to the timing.

And I've read that mini passage about Hiruzen attempting some resolution with the Uchihas, but how the story's written he didn't have a LOT of time before the decison was made by the Elders, and Danzou overriding Hokage authourity.

So in my estimation the Uchiha's were a screwed clan from Madara's failings, plotting, planning, and get back.
Agreed!

I was basing my assumption of tobis meeting with the uchiha planning a cou before narutos birth on the fact kishi boldly pointed out the fact the uchiha adults left right before the kyuubi attacked, reacting before anyone else. Yet, not being shown helping to defend against the kyuubis attack. Its suspicious, but could simply be pointed suspicion to enrich the story, IDK.

If tobi was sneaking in and planning a cou then I would they spread out to key location of the government, waited for a signal or sign of some sort tobi defeated the 4th leaving the 3rd and the other top ninja to get massacred by the kyuubis overwhelming power. Meanwhile they take out any other shinobi in the way of them reclaiming the village for the pride of the uchiha being supped up due to tobis manipulation skills. However, with the 4th beating tobi and the kyuubi the uchiha didnt have much of a chance to succeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
look. the whole bullshit start after madara's revolt and the second effort to restore relationship with uchiha by giving them jobs as cops. which also put them under surveillance. and the relationship gotten sour. and the kyuubi attack solidify everything. Uchihas being relocated and itachi playing spy. Shisui is send to keep Itachi in check.

Now where's Shisui fit into this? As the mastermind? Or someone to be nice to Itachi and at the same time using his jutsu to keep him under control?
Thats what we gathered from the pre-massacre flash back. Shisui was supposed to be keeping an eye on him, but if tobi was wanting to stay around itachi isnt that the best position tobi would want so not to arouse suspicion from itachis fellow uchihas. convince them itachis is acting funny and in need of surveillance, thus giving him reason to always be around itachi manipulating his mind from the shadows as the tobi look alike was doing to yagura.

And u have to consider the fact tobi is a master manipulater even without a mind control genjutsu so if anyone could do it, it would be tobi IMO.

Quote:
And you know why Danzo keep himself quiet? Because Itachi still alive. Ultimately Itachi holds the card, the village top secret is in his head.

Danzo issues the order of the genocide. The Uchiha is revolting and he knew. The third and his counsel knew. The third wants to nego but danzo issues the order to kill. There is no outside force or whatever. Danzo hates negotiation with words. His negotiation is with a blade on your neck. Either you say yes or no.
I have to disagree. Someone had to manipulate the uchiha into a revolt in the first place and I dont see sasukes father doing that as the master mind. Just like akatsuki, tobi was the real leader from the shadows IMO.
Listen to what mifune says about tobis manipulating skills.http://www.mangareader.net/93-18116-...apter-458.html

Tobi reads the times and takes advantage to strengthen himself. And with the senju and uchiha already suspicious of one another, it would be easy for tobi to convince one side of revolution while informing the other that revolution is at theyre door step, thus...

1. the uchiha get taken care of severely weakening the leaf villages power.
2. Tobi manages to awaken another MS which hasnt been around since madara and izuna. So tobis 1 step of 3 closer to the revival of the EMS.
3. Itachi joins akatsuki...

All strengthen tobi.

And after itachi dies and the promise to leave konaha be... Tobi sends his most powerful weapon to get the kyuubi and destroy the village while sending sasuke to kill danzou. Completely destroying what itachi sacrificed to protect.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 04:24 PM   #54
krurk
ANBU
 
krurk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Age: 23
Posts: 1,534
Thanks: 76
Thanked 669 Times in 311 Posts
krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

We don't know enough of the Uchiha to know anything about this scenario, while I don't mind threads like this, there should be a permenent Uchiha thread where it can all be discussed that way a new Tobi, Madara, and etc thread do not pop up every month...
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 04:42 PM   #55
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Oh yeah, I forgot, your life is about making crappy theories about a crappy manga while making a moron of yourself pretending you know what you're talking. It's truly a fulfilling life!

Even with a greater spectrum of knowledge than yours, knowing your own mother language better than you +3 other languages, college, gf and own fictional fiction, I'm a fool with no life. Gee, you really told me better!
Lol, I make theories about a manga I still like. However, u hang around a forum about a story u dont like bitching about the writing and scalding anyone who dares still like kishis story. Really... u dare criticize me when I actually have a logical reason to be here while ur presence is just sad and in need of pitty for ur lack of social skills beyond this forum. It'll be OK though buddy, to each his own. No hard feelings...

Quote:
  1. I don't want to waste my time translating stuff
  2. In order to communicate with you and drop you some trivia, I already have to translate.
  3. Therefore, communication and trivia shouldn't be considered in the statement
  4. So it leaves translation as a hobby and/or job.
Logic, biatch, it works!
Ur missing the point! U said plain and simple, "I dont waste my time translating stuff" due to ur having a life and all... Just to go and translate a good bit which had to of taken a good bit of time itself, thus u must not have a life because u do waste time translating stuff, plain in simple.
U didnt say for any reason what so ever, u just said "u dont"....

And with the most simple of reasoning capabilities anyone can deduce u say one thing "dont waste time translating text", but do another "go and translate text, wasting time". CONTRADICTION!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
So Shisui fought Minato back then? Right.......Tobi had the previous identity of Shisui? Okay.......That's why he always says "I, UCHIHA MADARA"? Just shut the fuck up, retard.
No, read the damn theory!

So by ur logic, tobis own continuous actions of using alternative identities makes his use of a alternative identity a retarded Idea..... LMAO!

U forgot "My name is tobi"... lol.

Ur not mentioning the fact hes referred to as tobi by his plant friends and only refers to himself as madara to feint super power with the reputation itself.
Kabuto called him out on his BS and even claimed to know who he really is or was acting ashttp://www.mangareader.net/93-49862-...apter-489.html

I dont really expect ur feeble mind to comprehend without at least looking over my OP theory....
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 04:59 PM   #56
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
Lol, I make theories about a manga I still like.
Having own fiction>making theories of other's fiction. Just sayin'

Quote:
However, u hang around a forum about a story u dont like bitching about the writing and scalding anyone who dares still like kishis story.
I hang around because there are cool people who I like to talk within this forum. If there weren't I couldn't care less about remaining here. Because a forum is more about people talking with each other about something rather than blindly praising said thing.

Also, I don't condemn people for liking Naruto. I mainly condemn people for not seeing its incredible flaws and lashing at people for not sharing their blinded fanboy POV.

Quote:
Really... u dare criticize me when I actually have a logical reason to be here
I dare criticize you because you don't have a logical reason to be here. Really, any other person would just blast off here after such a long record of failure.

Quote:
while ur presence is just sad
You said the same thing about Miburo and, pretty much like him, I just post here for the giggles and shit. You must think I'm angry at you for your posts, but no. I'm actually laughing at your posts. Your idiocy puts a smile on my face, knowing that I at least had a decent upbringing.
Quote:
and in need of pitty for ur lack of social skills beyond this forum.
Either you present physical proof of that or shut the fuck up about it, because nobody here is to babysit you through your whining and projection.

Quote:
It'll be OK though buddy, to each his own. No hard feelings...
I say the same. So, how exactly you have a life compared to me again?
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-14-2011), kael03 (07-14-2011), Vishnu (07-14-2011), xxMESTxx (07-17-2011)
Old 07-14-2011, 05:04 PM   #57
Tmoore
wandering analyst
 
Tmoore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: houstatlantavegas
Posts: 805
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 453 Times in 229 Posts
Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

maybe its because i just dont feel like readin it but i really think u think way too much about a fictional story that some guy makes up in his mind
__________________
Tmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tmoore For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-14-2011), Numinous (07-14-2011)
Old 07-14-2011, 05:06 PM   #58
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

@KYF thread in general: tl;dr. Cool story, bro.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-14-2011), Numinous (07-14-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (07-15-2011), Tmoore (07-14-2011)
Old 07-14-2011, 05:08 PM   #59
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin
 
Vishnu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,328
Thanks: 1,857
Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

He actually has a nice life. In a mental disease clinic. He is a star there. Just put the idiot on ignore Numinous...why do you bother anymore? You didn't see what explanation he gave to my simple debunk of his theory: Madara used a wig....that it's such a lame excuse for being an idiot that i don't even bother to read his posts.
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KZR (07-23-2011)
Old 07-14-2011, 05:10 PM   #60
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

^Num does have him on ignore. There's an option to view a post by an ignored person, so Num clicked on it and has been responding for some sick reason.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-14-2011), Numinous (07-14-2011), Vishnu (07-14-2011)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kabuto's 6th Casket, The Elder Brother, and Tobi's Identity TheAznValedictorian Naruto Manga 30 12-21-2010 10:25 AM
Tobi's identity revealed. Encon Uchiha Naruto Manga 6 07-23-2010 10:02 PM
Previous 9 tails jinchuriki Human Rasengan Naruto Manga 144 06-17-2010 07:58 PM
Tobi's MS Revealed? trinos Naruto Manga 18 07-01-2009 08:20 PM
The truth behind tobi's left eye shopnshave Naruto Manga 16 04-03-2008 08:29 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.