Tobis previous Identity?!? - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-14-2011, 05:11 PM   #61
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

@ Vishnu: I felt charitable today and give him some attention. The poor thing looked famished for creating yet another thread about the same BS.

But I think I fed it enough to avoid its starvation, so it's back to the ignore routine.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-14-2011, 05:12 PM   #62
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Anyway the wig stuff was the most retared explanation i have ever seen on this forum...but it's kyf...he never let us down.
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KZR (07-23-2011)
Old 07-14-2011, 05:16 PM   #63
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

listen when we all need a laugh we read kyfs failed theorys just admit it.. i know it makes my day on how much he fails
Old 07-14-2011, 05:20 PM   #64
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
listen when we all need a laugh we read kyfs failed theorys just admit it.. i know it makes my day on how much he fails
Can't argue with that.
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KZR (07-23-2011), Tmoore (07-14-2011)
Old 07-14-2011, 05:32 PM   #65
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Having own fiction>making theories of other's fiction. Just sayin'
Really dude? U have ur own fiction and it means shit to me lol! Anyone can write a story and call it fiction so the boast of putting pen to paper just means nothing to me at this point.
However, speculating and theorizing about a manga story thats extremely complex and actually thought out (most of the time) because its still manages to interest me is far greater then hanging around the forum of the manga u no longer like to inform me u have fiction...

I
Quote:
hang around because there are cool people who I like to talk within this forum. If there weren't I couldn't care less about remaining here. Because a forum is more about people talking with each other about something rather than blindly praising said thing.
And I respect that u have friends here, but u use this forum differently then me. I simply come to talk about the mangas, nothing more. Nothing against anyone personally thats just why Im here, just as u have ur reason to be here.
And blindly praising? I hope this manga gets better, but I dont blindly praise it.

Quote:
Also, I don't condemn people for liking Naruto. I mainly condemn people for not seeing its incredible flaws and lashing at people for not sharing their blinded fanboy POV.
Lol, yea ur always willing to point out the flaws, but not so much pointing out the good things this manga still has going for it. The blinded fanboy POV just doesnt fit. I dont fetch manga spoilers, post anime links and stick around wondering where the new chapter is. I merely show up, read and watch what is here, comment and go on with my business.

Quote:
I dare criticize you because you don't have a logical reason to be here. Really, any other person would just blast off here after such a long record of failure.
Lol, failure.... Ur idea of failure is numi and his dog pound throwing out baseless insults and insisting they understand logic and can use reason... By not being able to agree or like the ideas I present, u guys are forced to call me names since u dont actaully show anything to support ur claims. Its just repetitve and predictable.

Quote:
You said the same thing about Miburo and, pretty much like him, I just post here for the giggles and shit. You must think I'm angry at you for your posts, but no. I'm actually laughing at your posts. Your idiocy puts a smile on my face, knowing that I at least had a decent upbringing.
Sure... Yet u have no idea of how much fun poking holes in ur delusion of grandeur brought on by above average linguistic skills, some knowledge of foreign languages and the use of google Yet, no understanding of logic and use of reason beyond ur over emotional responses to my every post ur not supposed to reading anyways.... Lol, upbringing made u a douche who cant even admit when hes made a mistake I.E the obvious contradiction u made earlier...

Quote:
Either you present physical proof of that or shut the fuck up about it, because nobody here is to babysit you through your whining and projection.
Lol, u would know all about projection, wouldnt ya.
Ur very reaction says enough about that insecurity. Its like I said, no hard feelings dude. Ur taking these convos way too seriously IMO.

Quote:
I say the same. So, how exactly you have a life compared to me again?
Like I said, I dont waste time translating text after claiming not too..

Quote:
maybe its because i just dont feel like readin it but i really think u think way too much about a fictional story that some guy makes up in his mind
I think u over estimate how much I think about it. I only think about it when Im on here which is as of today, the most ive been on here since 2009.

And why didnt ya read the theory? Its a shisui explanation with a twist...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 05:37 PM   #66
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Anyway the wig stuff was the most retared explanation i have ever seen on this forum...but it's kyf...he never let us down.
Lol, yea because the simplest most likely answer is he switched bodies, not hair.. Keep it up men of mice...

Quote:
Last I checked u didnt even read it which can only mean ur dropping to ur knees and begging for some validation in the form of some friendly rep in ur mouth. Have at it follower!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 07-14-2011, 05:40 PM   #67
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
This message is hidden because Konnaha_yellow_flash is on your ignore list.
Cool story, bro.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-14-2011), kael03 (07-14-2011), platinumrug (07-16-2011), Vishnu (07-14-2011)
Old 07-14-2011, 05:42 PM   #68
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thank jebus and Tom cruise.. its back how it should be.

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 07-14-2011, 05:45 PM   #69
Memphis
King

Memphis is on a distinguished road

do you seriously believe what you write? or do you do it for the lulz? if so amen bruh

on the other hand you claim num has no life? your the one who has made a shitload of theories on NARUTO of all manga...thats no life
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Memphis For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-14-2011), kael03 (07-14-2011), Mail (07-14-2011), Numinous (07-14-2011), xxMESTxx (07-17-2011)
Old 07-14-2011, 05:50 PM   #70
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
do you seriously believe what you write? or do you do it for the lulz? if so amen bruh

on the other hand you claim num has no life? your the one who has made a shitload of theories on NARUTO of all manga...thats no life
Numis back in never never land so the convo is over... If u actually read the theory then feel free to post something pertaining to it and not numi or I personally.

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 07-14-2011, 06:30 PM   #71
Memphis
King

i have read your theory which is why i posted before about it, i just don't like the way you always play the no life card with someone you don't know, once or twice maybe.

Anyway as for your theory, i simply dont agree as it doesn't seen plausible to me. Having said that shisui could be involved but it is very unlikely as why would tobi want his eye. i'm also not fully convinced he's madara and at this point don't care who he is...he sucks. Aslong as he get fucked over by naruto/sasuke and we get to see the hashi/madara fight i'll be happy as far as this story goes
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Memphis For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-14-2011), Numinous (07-14-2011)
Old 07-14-2011, 06:37 PM   #72
Numinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
i have read your theory which is why i posted before about it, i just don't like the way you always play the no life card with someone you don't know, once or twice maybe.
Ad hominem is cruel for KYF, unless he's the one using it!

At least we have proof of it, KYF just claims stuff about others he can't prove it and when asked about proof just bails out.

Old 07-14-2011, 06:39 PM   #73
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-14-2011), BoyThisIsAwkward (07-14-2011), Domagoj (07-15-2011), Gakure (07-15-2011), kluang (07-14-2011), Memphis (07-14-2011), Numinous (07-14-2011), That1CheezyGuy (07-17-2011), Tmoore (07-14-2011)
Old 07-14-2011, 06:43 PM   #74
Memphis
King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
just what this thread needed haha
Old 07-14-2011, 07:38 PM   #75
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

im not hating or looking for rep im jus callin it like i see it every theory u come up with is a bit of truth mixed in with your vivid imagination. how many of your theorys have actually been right besides izanagi?