Tobis previous Identity?!? - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-17-2011, 04:46 PM   #91
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tobis previous Identity?!?

Quote:
Really? naruto's complex? you fall to new lows every time i read your posts. you are pretty much admitting to being so intellectually handicapped that a retarded manga like naruto is complex. jesus christ.
QFT.

Part II Naruto is even simpler than Part I, since the morality became pretty much black & white, characterization was crapped on in favor of the Aesop, the predictability is much higher (even with the wrenches Kishi throws at his own gears, like the Juubi) and even the writing itself is less subtle and more in-your-face and obnoxiously insistent in some cases, like the author thinks the audience has a memory span of a week.

Also, a story that resorts to armadillo cocks as humor isn't exactly exuding of complexity, now is it?

And now that I've checked the entire quote xxmestxx picked... the levels of stupidity are off the charts. Just remember, boys and girls, if you do your own thing you have no life, but if you unnecessarily complicate something rather simple just to make yourself look stupid you have moral superiority! Also, don't forget to complain about stuff you never read, that'll show its author what life is!

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 07-17-2011 at 04:48 PM. Reason: typo
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-17-2011), k-lai (07-18-2011), kael03 (07-17-2011), platinumrug (07-17-2011), Vishnu (07-17-2011), xxMESTxx (07-17-2011)

Old 07-17-2011, 05:27 PM   #92
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Naruto is complex? Oh. Dear. God.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-17-2011), k-lai (07-18-2011), Numinous (07-17-2011), xxMESTxx (07-17-2011)
Old 07-17-2011, 08:42 PM   #93
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

On a serious note, if naruto's hard to understand then i wonder what in the world he would think of actual complex literature. He should go read being and nothingness, or finnegans wake, or some shit that actually requires a bit of thinking to understand, hell, go read the bible, thats the most complex piece of fiction i can think of atm, but seriously? naruto? grade school and up must have been a bitch for him.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 09:00 PM   #94
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

The only part of Naruto that is confusing is Madara, and the past before chapter 1, and thats simply because Madara's not told us whats going to happen in the future, or in the past. Nobody knows how or why he did the things he did, because Madara's his Daddy. Daddy hasn't told Kishi yet what has happened, or whats going to happen yet. Kishi waits for opportuned times during the week to excuse himself to a private place so that Daddy can genjutsu the coming weeks story. Ain't that obvious?
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:37 AM   #95
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Naruto's "complexity" comes from Kishi's lack of organization. From plot holes to fail genetic connections, it makes somethings difficult to understand because they come buried underneath multiple layers of shit, while Kishi appears to not care enough to explain them properly.

There are tons of series, with actual complex story line elements, that don't receive this type of complaint.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-20-2011)
Old 07-18-2011, 07:44 AM   #96
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
However, speculating and theorizing about a manga story thats extremely complex
1. The Japs have divided the shounen into two. easy or non complex and complex

Naruto, Fairy Tail, Bleach and Toriko falls into the first. I dont know what toriko is, but what I gathered it is about making the best gourmet using beast that needed to be taken out by an armada of tanks

The second one. Berserk, Claymore, Nurahiyon No Mago, Maho Sensei Negima, Sekirei, One Piece

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:53 AM   #97
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

They left out one: plain stupid
Old 07-18-2011, 07:56 AM   #98
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

One Piece is not complex at all. While it deals with deeper issues than Naruto, ( slavery, world government, racism, classism and the definition of justice ) Oda keeps things simple for the most part.

But the alluring factor of One Piece, is that despite its simplicity, Oda does an excellent job with the basics.

The thrill of adventure, putting it all on the line for your dream, being there for your nakama ( not the BS type of friendship in Naruto, real friendship ) no matter what. One piece follows that formula as the cast keep on exploring a constantly expanding world. That is why One Piece is awesome, and Toriko much like it is too a few good type of manga.
Old 07-18-2011, 08:01 AM   #99
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
One Piece is not complex at all. While it deals with deeper issues than Naruto, ( slavery, world government, racism, classism and the definition of justice ) Oda keeps things simple for the most part.
And that is almost the same with Nurahiyon No Mago and Negima. They tackle with issues, each series have it own issues to deal with and the depth of the character personalities.

Sekirei is more about boobs, relationship between men and women, what is love, lost and death. A lot of people die in that manga.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Last edited by kluang; 07-18-2011 at 08:02 AM.
Old 07-18-2011, 08:02 AM   #100
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

^Don't like the art that much but on safe side it's a pretty good manga
Old 07-18-2011, 08:09 AM   #101
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

I think the reason some have a problem with the art style in OP, is due to the fact that it isn't comprised of bishy characters. It's manga about piracy, which requires a proper depiction of things.
Old 07-18-2011, 08:18 AM   #102
kluang
One Punch Man

And the one thing I like about Negima is how Ken handle his broken character.

Jack Rakan. Ken call him The Ultimate Broken Character. In the manga he is call That Damn Guy Who You Can Stab With Swords All You Like And It Won't Do A Thing, Dammit!

Seriously this guy is so broken.But the funny thing is, I read the discussion at manga fox and I dont see anyone dislike this guy. Ken don't make him as a deus ex machina of the series or dumb down the plot when he's involve in it.. He's like Hiko Seijiro from Samurai X but much much much broken and he is much involve in the plot then Hiko was.

Old 07-19-2011, 07:58 PM   #103
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
How on earth could Madara grow his hair in a few days ? He used growing hair ninjutsu?
Ninjas can change their appearance fairly easy using the transformation jutsu.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 09:01 PM   #104
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Ninjas can change their appearance fairly easy using the transformation jutsu.
Read the complete post before making a comment. It was about KYF's illogical theory.

Last edited by Vishnu; 07-19-2011 at 09:03 PM.
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KZR (07-23-2011)
Old 07-19-2011, 09:31 PM   #105
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
QFT.

Part II Naruto is even simpler than Part I, since the morality became pretty much black & white, characterization was crapped on in favor of the Aesop, the predictability is much higher (even with the wrenches Kishi throws at his own gears, like the Juubi) and even the writing itself is less subtle and more in-your-face and obnoxiously insistent in some cases, like the author thinks the audience has a memory span of a week.

Also, a story that resorts to armadillo cocks as humor isn't exactly exuding of complexity, now is it?

And now that I've checked the entire quote xxmestxx picked... the levels of stupidity are off the charts. Just remember, boys and girls, if you do your own thing you have no life, but if you unnecessarily complicate something rather simple just to make yourself look stupid you have moral superiority! Also, don't forget to complain about stuff you never read, that'll show its author what life is!
Oh really? Part 1 is more complex? Part one consisted of naruto trying to merely surpass sasuke, thus gaining his respect as a shinobi. There was only 2 bijuu, two doujutsu, itachi was bad and no real origins to anything.

Part two introdued 7 more bijuu, all become one ultimate bijuu, now theres 3 doujutsu, 2 of which could very well come from the Juubi, itachis actually a good guy, tobi who claims to be madara who couldve also of been posing as other people is front lining the bad guy position, the kyuubi attack was a conspiracy by tobi and possibly other, the uchiha masacre is most likely a conspiracy by tobi and danzou, Elemental chakra, Yin/yang chakra, Natural energy of sages, ect ect.

Really, hows is part one in any way more complex then part 2? Lol, clearly ur understanding of part two is lacking which is probably why cant deduce Izanagi was the sages jutsu in chapter 510 and u and so many other bash my understanding of Yin/yang chakra as presented by kishi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
On a serious note, if naruto's hard to understand then i wonder what in the world he would think of actual complex literature. He should go read being and nothingness, or finnegans wake, or some shit that actually requires a bit of thinking to understand, hell, go read the bible, thats the most complex piece of fiction i can think of atm, but seriously? naruto? grade school and up must have been a bitch for him.
Really, u know almost nothing about the manga so who are u to criticize? Ur no better then numifail as a hypocrite so good day.

Also, u people have to consider Ive read some one piece, Dragon ball, rurouni kenshin, some tensou tengo (sp), samurai deeper and bleach/naruto now. And its clear naruto as of part 2 is the most complex of all these mangas.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote