VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 671 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2011, 03:50 PM   #10051
k-lai
ANBU
 
k-lai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Ghana
Posts: 1,803
Thanks: 991
Thanked 661 Times in 457 Posts
k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

^wonder what he would do with nightmares...
__________________
<<Tell me $ome Lie$>>
Maybe, just maybe I may be able to do it and you would not be there when I'm doing it but just so you know, I did it without your help and that'll be my legacy.
k-lai is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 07-19-2011, 12:44 PM   #10052
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin
 
Vishnu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,328
Thanks: 1,857
Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

He would just use henge no jutsu to hide that he pissed his pants.
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KZR (07-23-2011)
Old 07-19-2011, 01:52 PM   #10053
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 3,847
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Any 'evil' character in DB, or DBZ since Piccilo would destoy the entire Alliance, every Kage ever, every Akatsuki member, every criminal, and anyone ever born in that realm (including Ridoku, Madara, his Brother, they're Daddy, and his Daddy) within 5 minutes. And all at the same time.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 07-19-2011 at 07:31 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Rikudou Sennin (07-19-2011), Vishnu (07-19-2011)
Old 07-19-2011, 02:31 PM   #10054
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin
 
Vishnu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,328
Thanks: 1,857
Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Omega Shenron hitting them with a Negative Karma Ball.
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KZR (07-23-2011)
Old 07-19-2011, 08:51 PM   #10055
hillhawk
ANBU
 
hillhawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 57
Thanks: 3
Thanked 36 Times in 14 Posts
hillhawk is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Kisame vs Kakuzu
hillhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hillhawk For This Useful Post:
KZR (07-23-2011)
Old 07-19-2011, 09:12 PM   #10056
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 3,847
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillhawk View Post
Kisame vs Kakuzu
I'm going Kisame, especially if he has Samehada, Kazuku is in a fight without chakra. No way he can conserve, or stop Kisame from taking it. The Giant Water Bubble Battlefield could be a problem if Kazuku could muster some type of lighteneing attack that could slow Kisame down, other than that, he won't have the chakra to use those hearts, IMHO. Kazuku shoulda been a better shinobi, he went out like a str8 sucka. Kisame was more like a leech with stats, that lingered until he was no longer useful and fed himself to his own summons, thats Grant Hill in my book.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Konnaha_yellow_flash (07-19-2011), KZR (07-23-2011)
Old 07-19-2011, 10:30 PM   #10057
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Rematch with power ups:

Minato namikaze VS Tobi with his new SG/RG power.

(note: tobi can now use RG jutsu as well as true Izanagi jutsu like the sages, but limited to his chakra level.
And minato can use all his jutsu including now the thunder element (water+lightning) since hes the flying thunder god and we know he was going to add an element to his rasengan, but couldnt use KBS like naruto did)

In Konaha crater...GO!
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
KZR (07-23-2011)
Old 07-19-2011, 10:58 PM   #10058
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Why did I have to click "View Post"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
And minato can use all his jutsu including now the thunder element (water+lightning)
When exactly did Minato acquire the Storm element? Since that is what Raiton and Suiton combine to make. By the way, "thunder" is just a sound that is created by lightning heating the air and increasing the barometric pressure in the area of the bolt, creating a sonic shock wave.

Quote:
since hes the flying thunder god
He wasn't known as the "Flying Thunder God" you half-wit. He was called the "Yellow Flash" because of his Hiraishin no Jutsu, or translated as "Flying Thunder God Technique".

Quote:
and we know he was going to add an element to his rasengan, but couldnt use KBS like naruto did)
How do you figure a Kage, one of the strongest Kages and said to be a genius you find once in a generation, couldn't do Kage Bushin? He couldn't finish the Rasengan because, on top of the 3 years it took him to even create the base Rasengan, he DIED before he could complete it. This was stated in the manga.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (07-20-2011)
Old 07-19-2011, 11:13 PM   #10059
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,831
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

So, now we're adding imaginary abilities to characters ?

Sweet !!!

Sakura with Curtana Original from Toaru vs Ino wearing Andromeda's 3rd cloth from Saint Saiya

Who takes it ???????????????
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-20-2011), kael03 (07-19-2011), Vishnu (07-20-2011)
Old 07-19-2011, 11:26 PM   #10060
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Why did I have to click "View Post"?



When exactly did Minato acquire the Storm element? Since that is what Raiton and Suiton combine to make. By the way, "thunder" is just a sound that is created by lightning heating the air and increasing the barometric pressure in the area of the bolt, creating a sonic shock wave.
I gave it to him through his name of his best jutsu, Flying thunder God jutsu.

Quote:
He wasn't known as the "Flying Thunder God" you half-wit. He was called the "Yellow Flash" because of his Hiraishin no Jutsu, or translated as "Flying Thunder God Technique".
When minato uses his T/S jutsu, there must be some comparison of minato to a the thunder god otherwise why name the jutsu "flying thunder god"? We can dedue why the flying is there (because of the speed of the jutsu), but the thunder god part must be from someting else so I gave it to him because of that, get over. I gave tobi true Izanagi even though he doesnt possess a sharinnegan, only a SG eye and RG eye.



Quote:
How do you figure a Kage, one of the strongest Kages and said to be a genius you find once in a generation, couldn't do Kage Bushin? He couldn't finish the Rasengan because, on top of the 3 years it took him to even create the base Rasengan, he DIED before he could complete it. This was stated in the manga.
How do u figure title makes characters capable of kage bushin??

Kakashi said himself that minato didnt have the skills to complete the element+rasengan jutsu. Read the damn manga for crying out load...
Thishttp://www.mangareader.net/93-326-12...apter-321.html

andhttp://www.mangareader.net/93-326-13...apter-321.html

Stamina being kakashis problem and IMO, no kage bushin usage was minatos problem since hes so powerful and has never used a kage bushin.
Again, where do u get the idea that the title of kage comes with use of any A ranked jutsu? Tsunade, hasshirama and tobirama didnt use KBs either so ur logic is way off on this one.

I merely gave minato the thunder element because of the name with his T/S jutsu and the fact minato had an element (as stated by kakashi), but not the skills to combine it with his rasengan.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 12:00 AM   #10061
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I gave it to him through his name of his best jutsu, Flying thunder God jutsu.
So you're making shit up? Ok.

Quote:
When minato uses his T/S jutsu, there must be some comparison of minato to a the thunder god otherwise why name the jutsu "flying thunder god"? We can dedue why the flying is there (because of the speed of the jutsu), but the thunder god part must be from someting else so I gave it to him because of that, get over. I gave tobi true Izanagi even though he doesnt possess a sharinnegan, only a SG eye and RG eye.
I zoned out when I saw "sharinnegan" what's your argument again? Oh, the FTG name. Well, the "rai" in "hiraishin" generally translates into "lightning". Did you ever stop to think that it's called the "Flying Thunder God Technique" because Minato "flies" to the location of the seal at the speed of light?

Quote:
How do u figure title makes characters capable of kage bushin??
Because Konohamaru is able to use it. If that retard can do it, it's not beyond the skill of the person declared the strongest in the village.

Quote:
Kakashi said himself that minato didnt have the skills to complete the element+rasengan jutsu. Read the damn manga for crying out load...
For one, it's "loud" not "load". And second, I do read the manga, better than you do. Minato created the Rasengan to add his own elemental affinity to. It took him 3 years to perfect the base Rasengan. Why would he waste that much effort on a jutsu he couldn't finish? We know he knows the strengths and weaknesses of a jutsu just from seeing it done once. He MADE THE RASENGAN. He would've realized he didn't have the talent to mix his own element into it. He died before he had a chance to finish it.

By the way, I would like to know how you figure he would've been able to add a kekkei genkai blended element into the Rasengan if you're claiming he couldn't even add his own?

Quote:
Stamina being kakashis problem
Kakashi said it required a talent that was beyond his skills, not because of his stamina.

Quote:
and IMO, no kage bushin usage was minatos problem since hes so powerful and has never used a kage bushin.
He can decimate entire platoons in the blink of an eye with Hiraishin, why would he need to use Kage Bushin?

Quote:
Again, where do u get the idea that the title of kage comes with use of any A ranked jutsu? hasshirama didnt use KBs either so ur logic is way off on this one.
How do you figure Hashirama didn't use it when it was on the scroll HE CREATED? The same scroll Naruto stole and learned Kage Bushin from in the beginning of the damn manga.

Quote:
I merely gave minato the thunder element because of the name with his T/S jutsu and the fact minato had an element (as stated by kakashi), but not the skills to combine it with his rasengan.
So you're making shit up to appear smart, gotcha.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Domagoj (07-21-2011), KZR (07-23-2011)
Old 07-20-2011, 07:36 PM   #10062
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin
 
Vishnu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,328
Thanks: 1,857
Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Gaara vs Onooki

Gaara can use his sand virtually to do anything, while onooki i think is limited by chakra with his dust release. I will give this one to gaara.

Last edited by Vishnu; 07-20-2011 at 07:37 PM.
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 08:24 PM   #10063
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
So you're making shit up? Ok.



I zoned out when I saw "sharinnegan" what's your argument again? Oh, the FTG name. Well, the "rai" in "hiraishin" generally translates into "lightning". Did you ever stop to think that it's called the "Flying Thunder God Technique" because Minato "flies" to the location of the seal at the speed of light?
Did I not say that it was a educated guess in my first post? Yes! U cant read...

Learn to read! I mentioned the fact tobi doesnt have a sharinngan yet I allowed him true Izanagi usage which is another reason I gave minato the thunder element.
and NO. Minatos T/S jutsu is faster then the speed of light because it uses the wormhole concept cutting through dimensions to reach the kunai, not becoming a mass of light and rematerializing.

Quote:
Because Konohamaru is able to use it. If that retard can do it, it's not beyond the skill of the person declared the strongest in the village.
So because konahamaru can use KBs minato can? Despite the fact he has never used any once.. Not once. The title of hokage proves minato could use them despite his first 2 predecessors not being able to use them either?
LOL! Logical... NOT...

Quote:
For one, it's "loud" not "load". And second, I do read the manga, better than you do. Minato created the Rasengan to add his own elemental affinity to. It took him 3 years to perfect the base Rasengan. Why would he waste that much effort on a jutsu he couldn't finish? We know he knows the strengths and weaknesses of a jutsu just from seeing it done once. He MADE THE RASENGAN. He would've realized he didn't have the talent to mix his own element into it. He died before he had a chance to finish it.
U read the manga better then I do yet ur arguing with it... It says and I quote "minatos jutsu was too difficult", thus he didnt have the skills to finish it.http://www.mangareader.net/93-326-13...apter-321.html". Nowhere, Nowhere did it say or even suggest minato DIED before he could finish it. U made that part up while ignoring the link I posted proving why minato really didnt finish it....

Quote:
By the way, I would like to know how you figure he would've been able to add a kekkei genkai blended element into the Rasengan if you're claiming he couldn't even add his own?
Kakashi said it required a talent that was beyond his skills, not because of his stamina.
Never said he would, only that because he tried, he had to of had an elemental affinity and because of his best jutsus name, I assumed he couldve had the thunder element.

This is the reference to his and the fourths lack of skills (kakashis obviously the lack of chakra and the fourths lack of KBs) as he desrcibes "the chakra and jutsu to come up with the technique"http://www.mangareader.net/93-335-5/...apter-330.html

Quote:
He can decimate entire platoons in the blink of an eye with Hiraishin, why would he need to use Kage Bushin?
How do you figure Hashirama didn't use it when it was on the scroll HE CREATED? The same scroll Naruto stole and learned Kage Bushin from in the beginning of the damn manga.
Yamato uses hashis powers and jutsu yet he doesnt use KBs. Only wood clones. Hashis scroll was pertaining to forbidden jutsu, not hashis jutsu in particular.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 06:39 AM   #10064
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin
 
Vishnu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,328
Thanks: 1,857
Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Did I not say that it was a educated guess in my first post? Yes! U cant read...

Learn to read! I mentioned the fact tobi doesnt have a sharinngan yet I allowed him true Izanagi usage which is another reason I gave minato the thunder element.
and NO. Minatos T/S jutsu is faster then the speed of light because it uses the wormhole concept cutting through dimensions to reach the kunai, not becoming a mass of light and rematerializing.



So because konahamaru can use KBs minato can? Despite the fact he has never used any once.. Not once. The title of hokage proves minato could use them despite his first 2 predecessors not being able to use them either?
LOL! Logical... NOT...



U read the manga better then I do yet ur arguing with it... It says and I quote "minatos jutsu was too difficult", thus he didnt have the skills to finish it.http://www.mangareader.net/93-326-13...apter-321.html". Nowhere, Nowhere did it say or even suggest minato DIED before he could finish it. U made that part up while ignoring the link I posted proving why minato really didnt finish it....



Never said he would, only that because he tried, he had to of had an elemental affinity and because of his best jutsus name, I assumed he couldve had the thunder element.

This is the reference to his and the fourths lack of skills (kakashis obviously the lack of chakra and the fourths lack of KBs) as he desrcibes "the chakra and jutsu to come up with the technique"http://www.mangareader.net/93-335-5/...apter-330.html



Yamato uses hashis powers and jutsu yet he doesnt use KBs. Only wood clones. Hashis scroll was pertaining to forbidden jutsu, not hashis jutsu in particular.

Why did i had to click view post...damn it. Now i have a moral obligation to prove you that you're an idiot.

1. KB it's not such a difficult jutsu. If you assume that a Kage , and probably the best kage that konoha had can't use KB then you're an idiot. Just because you didn't saw him use it doesn't mean that he can't. With that logic Minato can't use transformation jutsu, or he can't walk on water. And how do you know that the first and the second couldn't use KB? Don't you see that you're an idiot? JUST BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T SAW THEM USING IT IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT THEY CANNOT USE IT.

2. Fuckoff. Really fuckoff. Nowhere in the manga it's hinted that he died before he could complete the justu? Then, well, let's think of something... Hey i got it. How about the nine-tails rampage you fucking idiot? Can it be that because of the kyuubi he died before he could complete rasengan? Fucking moron...

3. So you gqve thunder element based on his nickname? Then how'bout Kakashi's dad, Sakumo? You will give him fang element because of his nickname? You lack simple logic and reason my dear debile friend.

Can't belive that you didn't use the yin-yang shit again.
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KZR (07-23-2011)
Old 07-24-2011, 08:32 PM   #10065
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 3,847
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Gaara vs Onooki

Gaara can use his sand virtually to do anything, while onooki i think is limited by chakra with his dust release. I will give this one to gaara.
My problem, Onooki hasn't shown anything besides the ability to fly, assist others with that ability, and one jutsu that he attempted to hit Sasuke with. This Dude has been around supposedly and even maybe battled Madara. Though they hyped up Gaara, out of this world with his Mothers Sand, thats not an afinity, or kkg, its unexpland and canon. I personally don't have enough info to judge Oonki, and until the canon is explained, its easy to give Gaara wins over lots of people.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.