Official MMA thread. - Page 42 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 07-30-2011, 06:58 PM   #616
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough
Re: Official MMA thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
HOLY SHIT SO PUMPED GODDAMN

Got to work, sports bar isn't showing the fights because they're total faggots, never going there again, will get home kinda late, if you heroes see this and are streaming could you post or PM me a link if you've got a decent one going? Just don't want to fumble around incompetently and miss anything, like the battle of the millennium. It would be greatly appreciated and I would be forever in your debt, kind sirs.
There's almost guaranteed to be a link on that mmatv site. I'm nervous as shit for this fight, I think Fedor has the all around potential to smash Dan Henderson, but the way Fedor's last two fights have been has me worried.

Edit: Damn I just watched the weigh in video, Hendo looks in phenomenal shape.

Last edited by Servo; 07-30-2011 at 07:02 PM.
Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-30-2011)

Old 07-30-2011, 11:15 PM   #617
Servo
Mega User

No streams on mmatv lol embarrassin' on me. Found one though http://mofreeze.com/

Miburo (07-31-2011)
Old 07-31-2011, 12:36 AM   #618
Servo
Mega User

That was a bullshit fucking stoppage. Hendo hit him with a missle, no doubt, but you can see right near the ref stopping it, Fedor throwing up hands and feet. Ref didn't even give him a chance to recover. Fuck.

p.s. Fedor is starting to piss me off with all this "God" bullshit. Take some responsibility for your own future for fucks sake.

Last edited by Servo; 07-31-2011 at 12:39 AM.
Miburo (07-31-2011)
Old 07-31-2011, 12:58 AM   #619
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Ahaha, no worries, comrade. I found a good one since I had time to search. Thought it started at nine instead of ten for some reason. Much thanks though.

And HENDO SO GODDAMN MANLY. Definitely naming a kid Hendo now. What a manly battle, goddamn. I also thought the stoppage was bullshit. But I guess I can kinda understand it from Herb's PoV where he was standing. Did look like Fedor went sorta limp for a second there. Still, it's fucking FEDOR, he keeps battling until he has terminated his target. Don't stop that shit, ever.

And yeah, only thing I don't like about Fedor is the god thing. I always imagine him talking about himself in third person though (Because, come on. He probably is.), which makes it not only bearable, but pretty awesome. =D

I know this was going to make me sad either way, since one of my favorite dudes ever had to lose. I was kinda hoping a Fedor full body weight god punch would slam into a Hendo punch, then the screen would just go static and the earth would shake under my feet and that's how that shit would end. That shit being the entire fucking world. But eh, still an awesome fight before stoppage. Not disappointed.

Oh, tate arm triangle was cool, mostly because that ended the fight and I could finally watch HENDO FEDOR BATTLE. Daley losing fuck yeah. Fucking Ranger Up Kennedy dude was fucking manly. That's how you shoot for fucking takedowns, keep fucking going till you fucking get them. Fuck yeah. For that, I'll buy a shirt. He earned it.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
manta (08-07-2011), Servo (07-31-2011)
Old 07-31-2011, 01:11 AM   #620
Servo
Mega User

Quote:
And HENDO SO GODDAMN MANLY. Definitely naming a kid Hendo now. What a manly battle, goddamn. I also thought the stoppage was bullshit. But I guess I can kinda understand it from Herb's PoV where he was standing. Did look like Fedor went sorta limp for a second there. Still, it's fucking FEDOR, he keeps battling until he has terminated his target. Don't stop that shit, ever.

And yeah, only thing I don't like about Fedor is the god thing. I always imagine him talking about himself in third person though (Because, come on. He probably is.), which makes it not only bearable, but pretty awesome. =D

I know this was going to make me sad either way, since one of my favorite dudes ever had to lose. I was kinda hoping a Fedor full body weight god punch would slam into a Hendo punch, then the screen would just go static and the earth would shake under my feet and that's how that shit would end. That shit being the entire fucking world. But eh, still an awesome fight before stoppage. Not disappointed.
Oh yes, Fedor definitely went limp for a second no doubt, but he rolled over and started defending himself immediately, and goddammit this is the sort of fight you "let go". It's not for titles, or rewards, but for respect. This shit is knock down/drag out. In this exchange, Hendo wins all. I'm a rabid atheist, but in the past, Fedor's pious nature never bothered me. However, now it's like he doesn't have the manly passion.

In summary, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUU

Old 07-31-2011, 01:44 AM   #621
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Fucking word. That was sorta what I was going for above. Like, I can see why it was stopped, but fuck, don't stop that shit. That's why I was pissed even though if the same thing happened with less manly fighters I wouldn't have gave a shit.

And yeah, I guess FEDOR has been sort of lacking with the FIGHTING SPIRIT lately. I'd like to see him saying shit like "FUCK THIS SHIT, HELL YEAH I'M GOING TO KEEP FIGHTING!" Instead of being all "I dunno, gotta ask god. = /"

So, I concur, good sir. FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
manta (08-07-2011), Servo (07-31-2011)
Old 08-06-2011, 08:31 PM   #622
Servo
Mega User

Streamy stream for tonight's UFC http://vip-sportz.info/index2.html

Miburo (08-07-2011)
Old 08-06-2011, 10:33 PM   #623
Servo
Mega User

Goddamn, Vitor fucking RAPED Sexyama.

Miburo (08-07-2011)
Old 08-07-2011, 01:22 AM   #624
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Fights were actually all pretty damn awesome tonight. I really like sexyama because manly judo, but goddamn. Tito looked totally outmatched. I didn't expect him to win, but damn. Fucking viciously brutal gnp from that ebersole guy, and it was a great fight. Both dudes were pretty lulzy too. Awesome stuff. Only fight that was meh was rivera one, but even that one was pretty decent. Not a bad night at all.

Hamill has been so fucking bad for a while now though. He's a pretty good wrestler, I dunno why he's shooting like utter fucking shit with those sad half-shot garbage now. Oh well.
manta (08-07-2011), Servo (08-07-2011)
Old 08-07-2011, 01:28 PM   #625
Servo
Mega User

Quote:
Fights were actually all pretty damn awesome tonight. I really like sexyama because manly judo, but goddamn. Tito looked totally outmatched. I didn't expect him to win, but damn. Fucking viciously brutal gnp from that ebersole guy, and it was a great fight. Both dudes were pretty lulzy too. Awesome stuff. Only fight that was meh was rivera one, but even that one was pretty decent. Not a bad night at all.

Hamill has been so fucking bad for a while now though. He's a pretty good wrestler, I dunno why he's shooting like utter fucking shit with those sad half-shot garbage now. Oh well.
Couldn't agree more with your analysis of the card. Goddamn Ebersole was demolishing Hallman's face...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
manta (08-07-2011), Miburo (08-07-2011)
Old 08-07-2011, 07:59 PM   #626
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

Didn't have internet for 2 weeks so I missed these last events but I heard about Fedor... damn, its like God took his powers and manliness and instead of going all Kratos he just says thanks :/. Props to Hendo though, dude isn't afraid of anything.

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to manta For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-08-2011), Servo (08-07-2011)
Old 08-07-2011, 10:01 PM   #627
Servo
Mega User

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
Didn't have internet for 2 weeks so I missed these last events but I heard about Fedor... damn, its like God took his powers and manliness and instead of going all Kratos he just says thanks :/. Props to Hendo though, dude isn't afraid of anything.
Definitely props to Hendo, the guy is so tough he is practically carved out of American granite, and his right fist is a fucking silver bullet. Fuck I'm so sad about Fedor, I honestly hope he retires now, I can't stand seeing him lose.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
manta (08-08-2011), Miburo (08-08-2011)
Old 08-08-2011, 11:44 AM   #628
manta
No Leaf Clover

manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

Just watched the fight damn, Fedor, I can definitely see he went limp for a second there. It's a hard job to do for the ref with all those bombs going out in front of him.

Miburo (08-08-2011), Servo (08-08-2011)
Old 08-12-2011, 01:49 PM   #629
manta
No Leaf Clover

This sunday Chris Lytle vs Dan Hardy

WAR LYTLE!!! Dude brings it everytime and has never been knocked down. Another FOTN or KOTN or SOTN win for him hopefully!

Also today is Strikeforce Challengers #somenumber I think you can find a stream at http://www.firstrowsports.eu/sport/boxing-wwe-ufc.html

Miburo (08-12-2011), Servo (08-14-2011)
Old 08-14-2011, 03:45 AM   #630
Servo
Mega User

Werd. Chris Lytle is a pain-bringer, but this is Dan's absolute LAST shot. And don't underestimate a man when he's backed into a corner. Look at Tito for Christs sake.

Miburo (08-27-2011)