Jesus, not the first - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2011, 01:04 PM   #136
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,694
Thanks: 4,761
Thanked 8,721 Times in 3,843 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
Getting personal, aren't we? Shorthand is now a crime. Pettiness.
Way to completely ignore both that question and the point I brought up before with Moses and your use of words, which you failed in your attempt to turn around on me.

It's not petty to call you out on using "xtian" when you are so proud of being a believer. Either you're secretly ashamed of the fact that your stance is illogical, or you are trying to appeal to a certain sub-group by using an internet form of the word. The "stupid" jab came from your string of posts that are completely and utterly illogical and deviating from the topic to spew more of your "I have no clue what I'm saying so I'll just repeat the same illogical argument to stubborn them into submission".

Quote:
@Mibs. Understood. As already explained He is limited.
Wait, wait, wait. You Christians call your God an all-knowing, all-seeing, all-powerful being that exists outside of our reality, but He's "limited"? Do you not see the contradiction, or complete insanity, of that?

Quote:
Laws are not laws until they have no exceptions.
As someone studying Criminal Justice (i.e., Law), this is bullshit. Every law has exceptions. That's what the various defenses come from. We'll go with the big one "Thou shalt not kill", or "murder". There are differing degrees of murder, depending on intent and actions. Man can kill another man if in severe distress and defending themselves, and the law will exempt that person due to the circumstances behind the action. Already there is one exception to the law, so your argument is now null.

Quote:
That's what makes them laws in the first place.
Actually, what makes them laws is the crime having been committed in the first place, and said crime not conforming to societal norms.

Quote:
It is not His choice to make.
Genesis says otherwise.

Quote:
Man is suppose to make Him [God] his choice.
If God existed there wouldn't be a choice. He would prove his love of his "creation" by making the world perfect, thus proving his existence and gaining more followers.

Quote:
You [God] can't protect people from rape while at the same time allow people to choose to rape [that will be a case of double standard].
An all-knowing, all-powerful, all-seeing God can indeed protect someone from rape in multiple ways. First, eliminate the violent urges in humanity that grow into choices to do harm (i.e., rape). This isn't eliminating free-will, but simply making the world a better place to live in. Second, God, seeing that the rape will happen at a certain time and place, can "inspire" the victim to not go that route on that particular day and time. Again, not interfering with free-will. Or, if you want to get extreme, God can completely eliminate free-will/evil, making a perfect utopia filled with people that are completely devoted to him.

In other words, go look at the flow chart Kina posted a while back.

Quote:
OK. Let's look at this picture, shall we? There is the small part and the big one [This is an individual case in point].

Here goes: A child is taken to the clinic by the parents to be immunized [lets say HBV vaccine]. When the needle is pierced into that child, he considers it painful, suffering and with his little innocent eyes, looks at the parents for what he calls deliverance. But the parents know better. Stop the immunization [child gets HB later in life and dies from it] or continue [child is protected from the HBV].

Looking at the big picture, the parents need to continue the immunization cos that painful ordeal [to the child] is to protect him later in life[from death]. The parents have to chose between "the needle" and "death" cos they know the end from the beginning.

The same applies to God. To us, the suffering shd seize if He does really exists [small picture] but we shd look at the big picture, without it [not saying it is good], pride, overconfidence, consequence-less actions etc will be the order of the day. So to some extent, suffering is good [teaches us our limitations and helps us survive, be responsible etc].

This world is imperfect at every angle u look at it. Our suffering [caused by the god of this world] saddens Him. That is why He wants us to turn to Him for comfort, not turn to the world. If the world was such a perfect place, then there'd be no reason to turn to God for comfort.
So you're comparing a man-made vaccine, created to extend the lifespan of the human race by eliminating a deadly disease, to "appeasing to God" in order to get in his good graces? God is an attention whore.
kael03 is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Skullbat01 (08-11-2011), UchihaTaijiya (08-11-2011)


Old 08-11-2011, 01:18 PM   #137
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
@Mibs. Understood. As already explained He is limited. Laws are not laws until they have no exceptions. That's what makes them laws in the first place. It is not His choice to make. Man is suppose to make Him [God] his choice. You [God] can't protect people from rape while at the same time allow people to choose to rape [that will be a case of double standard].
That doesn't make sense. It's not like it's in any way impossible for God to stop children from being raped without interferring with the concept of free will. If I can stop a child from being raped without it fucking with free will, then God certainly should be able to.

He just doesn't. Because He's a douche (Well, it's actually because he's imaginary. But for the sake of discussion...).

Quote:
OK. Let's look at this picture, shall we? There is the small part and the big one [This is an individual case in point].

Here goes: A child is taken to the clinic by the parents to be immunized [lets say HBV vaccine]. When the needle is pierced into that child, he considers it painful, suffering and with his little innocent eyes, looks at the parents for what he calls deliverance. But the parents know better. Stop the immunization [child gets HB later in life and dies from it] or continue [child is protected from the HBV].

Looking at the big picture, the parents need to continue the immunization cos that painful ordeal [to the child] is to protect him later in life[from death]. The parents have to chose between "the needle" and "death" cos they know the end from the beginning.

The same applies to God. To us, the suffering shd seize if He does really exists [small picture] but we shd look at the big picture, without it [not saying it is good], pride, overconfidence, consequence-less actions etc will be the order of the day. So to some extent, suffering is good [teaches us our limitations and helps us survive, be responsible etc].

This world is imperfect at every angle u look at it. Our suffering [caused by the god of this world] saddens Him. That is why He wants us to turn to Him for comfort, not turn to the world. If the world was such a perfect place, then there'd be no reason to turn to God for comfort.
Please tell me how a child being raped is good for that child. That is your argument. It's kinda like a goddamn vaccination.

What kind of fucked up being would let children be raped so that they'll turn to Him for comfort. That's fucking horrible. Like, one of the most horrible things I've ever heard. And you worship that thing? It's like a goddamn monster. That devil dude seems like a saint in comparison. He just gets people to eat fruit of knowledge and shit. He's not all like "fuck yeah, child rape. Those kids will fucking love me now. Mwahaha!"
Miburo is offline  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-11-2011), Demi-God (08-11-2011), kael03 (08-11-2011), Scientia (08-18-2011), Skullbat01 (08-11-2011), UchihaTaijiya (08-11-2011)
Old 08-11-2011, 06:41 PM   #138
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,694
Thanks: 4,761
Thanked 8,721 Times in 3,843 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Jesus, not the first

I have a legitimate question about God. If He's all-loving, all-forgiving, gave us the ability to choose, why does he have a special place full of torture and fire for those of us that chose not to believe in Him? He supposedly gave us the ability to choose anything we want, including the choice of whether or not we want to believe in him, but he will send us to be punished for all eternity if we choose to not believe in Him? Give me a logical reason behind the existence of Hell for non-believers.
kael03 is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-11-2011), Scientia (08-18-2011), Skullbat01 (08-11-2011)
Old 08-11-2011, 07:54 PM   #139
Skullbat01
ANBU
 
Skullbat01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: California
Posts: 301
Thanks: 262
Thanked 142 Times in 86 Posts
Skullbat01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Jesus, not the first

actually the sad part miburo

Lucifer is latin for light bringer lol let that one fuck with some minds right now

then go read
Et Nox facta est Victor Hugo was quite devout and even he saw the glaring implications
__________________
" Though I be shamed, not once did I forget my knightly vows..if I could protect but one person from war's horrors, I would bear any shame...I would bear it proud!"
-Basch Von Ronsenburg of Dalmasca,
Final Fantasy XII
Skullbat01 is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skullbat01 For This Useful Post:
kael03 (08-11-2011), Miburo (08-11-2011)
Old 08-11-2011, 08:09 PM   #140
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I have a legitimate question about God. If He's all-loving, all-forgiving, gave us the ability to choose, why does he have a special place full of torture and fire for those of us that chose not to believe in Him? He supposedly gave us the ability to choose anything we want, including the choice of whether or not we want to believe in him, but he will send us to be punished for all eternity if we choose to not believe in Him? Give me a logical reason behind the existence of Hell for non-believers.
In addition to this, it could easily be argued that there really isn't even much of a choice. You really don't have any real choice to make. At least I know I don't.

Uh, what I mean is that there isn't any credible evidence that suggests any god even exists. So for me, or probably any one else that relies on reason, there isn't really much of a choice. 'No god' is really the only option actually being presented here.

That said, I'm sure people will argue that you can still choose to believe in god or not, even without having the options clearly presented to you. But I would disagree based on the nature of belief. Belief itself isn't really about making a choice. I can't actually chose to believe some imaginary monster exists, like really, honestly believe in it. Because deep down I still think it's bullshit. Nothing changes that except evidence or experience or whatever. It's not an actual choice I can just make. I can pretend to believe in shit, but I can't choose to actually and honestly believe in shit just like that.

Which would make the whole 'belief = heaven; not-believing = punishment' thing pretty immoral in of itself. Especially since eternal punishment seems to be the type of punishment we're talking about. Eternity is a long fucking time to be punished for something you can't even really control. It's like god was created by barbaric men who thought stoning people for stupid shit was a good idea...
Miburo is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
kael03 (08-11-2011), Scientia (08-18-2011)
Old 08-11-2011, 08:55 PM   #141
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,694
Thanks: 4,761
Thanked 8,721 Times in 3,843 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
In addition to this, it could easily be argued that there really isn't even much of a choice.
There really isn't. Not with the way God is depicted by Christians. The way God is depicted is like this: "Ok, I just created humans. I give them free will to choose to live however they want, and believe whatever they want. The joke of this existence is thus: They are free to believe what they want, but those that believe in Me will live forever in eternal paradise, and those that do not believe in Me will burn in a torturous realm for all eternity. That will show them!"

Like I said before: God is a fickle bitch.
kael03 is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-11-2011), Skullbat01 (08-11-2011)
Old 08-18-2011, 12:00 PM   #142
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU
 
Gakure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The New World
Posts: 2,556
Thanks: 1,683
Thanked 1,023 Times in 583 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
It's not petty to call you out on using "xtian" when you are so proud of being a believer.
Yes, it is. U are totally ignoring the argument and going personal on how I write on the interwebz, calling me stupid for writing 'xtian' instead of 'christian'. How is that not pettiness.


BOT. Let me just quote my self again since most have misconstrue my point.

Quote:
.............The same applies to God. To us, the suffering shd seize if He does really exists [small picture] but we shd look at the big picture, without it [not saying it is good], pride, overconfidence, consequence-less actions etc will be the order of the day. So to some extent, suffering is good [teaches us our limitations and helps us survive, be responsible etc].
This was an answer to @TSO's question. It was not directed at the actual discussion of God looking away whilst children get raped. Shd have clarified. My bad.


Quote:
I have a legitimate question about God. If He's all-loving, all-forgiving, gave us the ability to choose, why does he have a special place full of torture and fire for those of us that chose not to believe in Him? He supposedly gave us the ability to choose anything we want, including the choice of whether or not we want to believe in him, but he will send us to be punished for all eternity if we choose to not believe in Him? Give me a logical reason behind the existence of Hell for non-believers.
Nice, u are now getting to the topic. Hell is a temporary place made for Lucifer and his hosts who went against God. Not for humanity. Yours is to chose where u wanna go [though it emphasized u choose life].
__________________
HELL IS REAL

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline  
Old 08-18-2011, 05:07 PM   #143
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jesus, not the first

I can't believe people take this shit seriously. It's so obviously stupid. Holy fucking shit.
Miburo is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (08-18-2011), Scientia (08-26-2011)
Old 08-18-2011, 05:18 PM   #144
Demi-God
BEST
 
Demi-God's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,327
Thanks: 2,762
Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all
Re: Jesus, not the first

Religion: A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable. - Ambrose Bierce

Word.
Demi-God is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Gakure (08-19-2011), Human Rasengan (09-10-2011), Miburo (08-18-2011)
Old 08-19-2011, 09:27 AM   #145
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU
 
Gakure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The New World
Posts: 2,556
Thanks: 1,683
Thanked 1,023 Times in 583 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
I can't believe people take this shit seriously. It's so obviously stupid.
Wanna die to find out? Anything real shd be taken seriously, and hell is. Start taking it seriously b4 it's too late.
__________________
HELL IS REAL

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline  
Old 08-19-2011, 10:17 AM   #146
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
Wanna die to find out? Anything real shd be taken seriously, and hell is.
You prove it's real and I'll take it seriously.


I won't hold my breath.
Miburo is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (08-19-2011)
Old 08-19-2011, 10:26 AM   #147
Demi-God
BEST
 
Demi-God's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,327
Thanks: 2,762
Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all
Re: Jesus, not the first

Evidence plz? Not the ramblings of a woman who claimed God talked to her nor anything from the Bible.

Aaaaand go.

Or maybe if it's not too hard for your God to give us a definite sign once in a while himself to restore peoples faith, you know, when he's not busy burning an image of his sons face on pieces of toast.
Demi-God is offline  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-19-2011), kael03 (08-20-2011), Mal (08-19-2011), Miburo (08-19-2011)
Old 08-21-2011, 05:34 AM   #148
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,694
Thanks: 4,761
Thanked 8,721 Times in 3,843 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
Yes, it is. U are totally ignoring the argument and going personal on how I write on the interwebz, calling me stupid for writing 'xtian' instead of 'christian'. How is that not pettiness.
You seem to try to avoid answering my question at all turns here. Just explain why, when you're so proud of being "born again" you shorten your faith's name? It's either you're trying to appeal to a certain group for brainwa-er, conversion, you're embarrassed by the flak your cult gets from those of us capable of thinking for ourselves, or you have a mental deficiency. It's a simple choice.


Quote:
BOT. Let me just quote my self again since most have misconstrue my point.
Nono, we get your point. God won't prevent child rape or rape in general, even when such a feat would NOT impede free will, because He wants us to suffer to turn to Him. There's no misconstruing here. God's an attention whore, and a miserable being if he requires suffering for people to turn to him. He could just as easily fix shit and make the world a better place, while maintaining his attention whore persona, and still have people fall to him like sheep to slaughter.

Quote:
Nice, u are now getting to the topic. Hell is a temporary place made for Lucifer and his hosts who went against God. Not for humanity. Yours is to chose where u wanna go [though it emphasized u choose life].
I call bullshit. You, yourself, have been pulling the "argument ad infernum" card in every post you've made. You've been spouting that if we don't "convert and believe in Him" we will burn in Hell. Thus, we really don't have a choice in the matter. Therefore, Hell is made for humanity.

Also, Hell is not "a temporary place". It was created to punish Lucifer for questioning God's decision to create Man. Lucifer didn't like that God made Man above angels and rebelled, etc. (we all know the story of the Fall). God then made a realm of fire and torture for Lucifer to reside in for all eternity. Note the last 2 words of that sentence: "all eternity". That is not "temporary". That is until the earth is destroyed by the Sun and the universe collapses in on itself. You can't have a realm to imprison a person, that questioned a deity's decisions, for all eternity, only to call it "temporary". It doesn't work that way.

Your God supposedly granted humans "free will", or the ability to make whatever decision we damn well please. Your God, an all-knowing (meaning he would know there would be those of us that choose to not believe in him), all-loving (meaning he would love us regardless if we choose to not believe in him), all-forgiving (meaning he would forgive those that used the free will He granted to choose to not believe in Him) being created a place of fire and torture for the souls of those that go against him (Lucifer and his host of fallen angels, non-believers, etc).
kael03 is offline  
Old 08-25-2011, 09:01 PM   #149
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jesus, not the first

Miburo is offline  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-26-2011), Demi-God (08-29-2011), kael03 (08-26-2011), Scientia (08-26-2011), Vishnu (09-07-2011)
Old 08-27-2011, 05:08 AM   #150
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,955
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
No one is diverting blame away the person committing the evil, they're saying God acts immorally because he doesn't save the victims. They're different things, both being bad. That's why this shit you're saying is being ignored, because it's irrelevant and isn't addressing what we're saying.

But it is about choices, sorta. Like God's choice to watch children be raped instead of helping them. That's a choice He makes. And that's what makes him an immoral asshole. Are you saying that a man watching a child be raped and doesn't help her, despite being fully capable of doing so, is perfectly moral and acceptable?

And don't even try to say it's about god wanting people to have free will. If a police officer stopping a child from being raped doesn't violate the concept of free will, then god doing the same thing wouldn't either. The concept of free will has nothing at all to do with this.



Okay, we can work with this analogy. Yes, I most certainly do allow KYF to post stupid shit. If anyone were to accuse me of that then I would not deny it. It's true, I do allow him to post stupid shit. I am to blame for that.

But I can easily justify my choice to do so. He's posting stupid shit on a narutard forum. That doesn't hurt anyone, so I really don't care. I normally value freedom over the extermination of extremely minor annoyances. Now, if KYF was raping children and I could stop him by banning him, then I'd definitely do that. Because I'm not an immoral scumbag like that thing you worship. See how that works?


Oh, and yeah, that is ironic that you would give God credit for good things happening, while saying He isn't responsible for any bad things happening. Doesn't work like that.

If he helps some people but not others then he's still an asshole. Since he can help everyone, he's an all powerful super deity. Why help a dude survive a car accident, but let a little girl be brutally raped and murdered? And don't think the good counter-acts the bad. It doesn't work that way. A serial killer doesn't suddenly become an okay guy because he also donated to charities and volunteered at homeless shelters in addition to murdering tons of people.
here's a book I read that actually talks about why God "allows" certain.. evil things to happen .. like the rape and murder of an innocent little girl. And how her father gives god the 3rd degree for taking his precious lil Missy.. and along the way invites the reader to question God on the stand and shows a reflection of God's relationship with creation http://theshackbook.com/pages/page1.html
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.