The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 954 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 08-13-2011, 04:19 AM   #14296
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,711 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Never mind OG, she hates all other women. I was going to ask how you got the scar, but since you already told the story I'll just go a head and mention that I also have a scar under my right eyebrow. Though mine is from running headlong into a gate latch when I was about three years old.
I'd mention my scars, but practically everyone already knows about how I was trapped in a GMC Jimmy turned oven.

Quote:
And Miburo speaks the truth.; the gentleman in me would rather see you retain your dignity than flash your tits.
^This.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
fox maiden (08-13-2011)

Old 08-13-2011, 04:27 AM   #14297
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

I haven't heard that interesting yarn. Apparently I wasn't around for that awesome. I demand a Florida special recount.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 04:38 AM   #14298
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
I haven't heard that interesting yarn. Apparently I wasn't around for that awesome. I demand a Florida special recount.
I'm the sole survivor of 4 from a bad car accident almost 10 years ago. My friends and I were on our way to a vocational school for our county when we decided it would be a genius idea to jump a set of railroad tracks on a dirt road. The driver lost control and we slammed into a tree. I was knocked out, my friends died on impact, and the car caught on fire by the time I woke up.

Injuries, and resulting scars, from burns covering ~30-35% of my body (upper body mostly, with smaller burns on my right knee and calf), 5-10% were 3rd degree (hands and face) which required skin grafts on the backs of both hands and half way up my right forearm, plus grafts done to the bridge of my nose, under my right eye, and the tips of both ears (one ear looks like the tip was bit off), plus back trauma that I've been seeing a chiropractor for over the past 3 years. No internal injuries were seen on x-rays/MRI/CAT scan. I was in the front passenger seat and we hit the tree on the passenger side of the car, pinning my door shut.

Last edited by kael03; 08-13-2011 at 04:41 AM.
Old 08-13-2011, 04:59 AM   #14299
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Damn son, I feel like shit. I never knew.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 05:47 AM   #14300
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox maiden View Post
ur avi is reminiscent of BK
Now that you mention him, I miss that guy.

Quote:
whats OH?

and i dkwtf fandom is.

All I know is NL

not this NBL furryFandom IDKBBQ shit
This is the real member right here. Fuck yeah NL.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
fox maiden (08-13-2011), Mal (08-13-2011), Sensei-Q (08-14-2011)
Old 08-13-2011, 01:38 PM   #14301
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Damn son, I feel like shit. I never knew.
No need to feel like shit. Like you said, you didn't know.
Old 08-13-2011, 03:15 PM   #14302
fox maiden
Vixynn

fox maiden is on a distinguished roadfox maiden is on a distinguished road

damn, i have scars on my arms from a recent car accident, but it was no where near as bad as yours. and i cant imagine how horrible that must've been. so damn. heres a toast though to you surviving.

fan clubs:

@>-->-
Ouran High Host Club Queen

Owner of the Black Cat fc
Co-Owner of The Official Vampire Knight FC.

fox maiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 03:36 PM   #14303
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Never mind OG, she hates all other women.
dats not true O=

i miss subrosa and yoshitoshi ._.

Last edited by OG; 08-13-2011 at 03:41 PM.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (08-13-2011), Mal (08-13-2011)
Old 08-14-2011, 01:16 AM   #14304
fox maiden
Vixynn

fox maiden is on a distinguished roadfox maiden is on a distinguished road

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx6nY...h_e_se&list=SL

fan clubs:

@>-->-
Ouran High Host Club Queen

Owner of the Black Cat fc
Co-Owner of The Official Vampire Knight FC.

fox maiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 03:00 AM   #14305
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I'm the sole survivor of 4 from a bad car accident almost 10 years ago. My friends and I were on our way to a vocational school for our county when we decided it would be a genius idea to jump a set of railroad tracks on a dirt road. The driver lost control and we slammed into a tree. I was knocked out, my friends died on impact, and the car caught on fire by the time I woke up.

Injuries, and resulting scars, from burns covering ~30-35% of my body (upper body mostly, with smaller burns on my right knee and calf), 5-10% were 3rd degree (hands and face) which required skin grafts on the backs of both hands and half way up my right forearm, plus grafts done to the bridge of my nose, under my right eye, and the tips of both ears (one ear looks like the tip was bit off), plus back trauma that I've been seeing a chiropractor for over the past 3 years. No internal injuries were seen on x-rays/MRI/CAT scan. I was in the front passenger seat and we hit the tree on the passenger side of the car, pinning my door shut.
Hold on, you went bald because of this (hair on fire) or did I miss something? I remember this conversation taking place last year in the manga section. Please enlighten me.
Old 08-14-2011, 03:52 AM   #14306
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
Hold on, you went bald because of this (hair on fire) or did I miss something? I remember this conversation taking place last year in the manga section. Please enlighten me.
My hair kinda melted, actually, from the hair gel I used to put in it (it's really thick and curly so I needed to use hair gel). It was shaved off when I was in the hospital, like almost daily shavings to keep the hair from growing into the scars, but it grew back just as thick and curly. I do have to use medicine on my scalp, or else the scars would itch to the point I would bleed from scratching so much, and they peel worse than the guys on the dandruff commercials.

Oh, fun fact for Trey: as extensive as my burns were, I was only in the hospital for 20 days (felt like fucking forever). Doctors originally told my parents not to expect me out for 4-6 months.

ACt just calls me Cueball because someone came up with a story and said that he felt like my character in said story, more or less based on me, should be bald.
Old 08-14-2011, 04:51 AM   #14307
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Oh, fun fact for Trey: as extensive as my burns were, I was only in the hospital for 20 days (felt like fucking forever). Doctors originally told my parents not to expect me out for 4-6 months.
How can this be possible?
Assuming female hospital staff is hot. If you had any at all.
Old 08-14-2011, 07:44 AM   #14308
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I enjoyed that more for the movie trailer that preceded it than for the video itself.

Quote:
Have you ever been to a hospital, or just seen them on TV?
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
fox maiden (08-14-2011), kael03 (08-14-2011), Sensei-Q (08-14-2011), Tabris (08-23-2011)
Old 08-14-2011, 02:02 PM   #14309
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
For starters, I had male nurses with the exception of one week where the nurse on the night shift had his honeymoon and they gave me a royal bitch of a nurse as a replacement. I wasn't staying at General Hospital, or Princeton-Plainsboro.

Second, it's possible because I couldn't move my hands, at all, for 5 days following my first grafting surgery. So all I could do until either a nurse came in or visiting hours began was stare at the wall, since I couldn't operate the tv remote.
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (08-14-2011)
Old 08-14-2011, 02:37 PM   #14310
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Quote:
Have you ever been to a hospital, or just seen them on TV?
Both. I see what you mean, but I really see no difference at my town's hospital. Must be good fucking luck.

EDIT: Damn, that must have been a pain @kael03.

Last edited by Sensei-Q; 08-14-2011 at 02:40 PM.
Sensei-Q is offline   Reply With Quote