Games and all things related - Page 105 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 08-18-2011, 06:48 PM   #1561
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Games and all things related

Yeah, if the games were actually cheaper than I wouldn't mind having to download even more goddamn shit. If I have to do extra shit just so EA can get a few extra bucks from me then fuck that shit.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Trey (08-18-2011)

Old 08-18-2011, 09:16 PM   #1562
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Fuck that shit indeed. Luckily, I bought Mass Effect on the Xbox back when I didn't know any better, so I'll be buying third one on 360. I want B3 as well, but I have enough stuff going on, and enough games to get to, so EA can hold dat.

Seriously, what does "Origin" have to do with anything? That's a terrible store name. Sounds like a Canadian strip club. I should inquire Mal/Tab about that.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Trey For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-18-2011)
Old 08-18-2011, 09:31 PM   #1563
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quit being a non-conformist and red name.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (08-19-2011)
Old 08-19-2011, 12:06 AM   #1564
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

People were bashing Steam when it came out the same way people are bashing Origin now.

BC2 had tons of problems on Steam when it came out, I prefer have a game not on Steam without problems than having it on Steam and searching for fixes. Truth is Valve has too much control over products and EA is just standing up to get control. Typical EA greed but understandable if you have a product that keeps having problem on a service you can't really have control over and getting the blame on it(BC2).

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to manta For This Useful Post:
Mal (08-19-2011)
Old 08-19-2011, 12:21 AM   #1565
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

ASURA'S WRATH..

can't get any manlier

so pumped.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-19-2011), Sensei-Q (08-19-2011)
Old 08-19-2011, 01:06 AM   #1566
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Yeah, I saw the one trailer where some goddamn planet sized fat fuck tries to finger poke meteor kill the dude and he fucking punches the shit out the thing until five of his six arms blow off and he slams one final mighty punch into the thing and it fucking vaporizes and the camera just scrolls over his final fist standing up in the ground all ftp power like and I jizzed my pants.

Day one get.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (08-19-2011), Sensei-Q (08-19-2011)
Old 08-19-2011, 08:49 AM   #1567
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,817 Times in 3,843 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
i was gonna get it but it wont be on steam and theyll make u use origin whether you buy it retail or online[most likely, i herd] so ehhhhhhh i pass on it.
I'll be getting it on 360 anyway, since that's what the people I'll be playing it with will be getting it on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Fuck that shit indeed. Luckily, I bought Mass Effect on the Xbox back when I didn't know any better, so I'll be buying third one on 360. I want B3 as well, but I have enough stuff going on, and enough games to get to, so EA can hold dat.

Seriously, what does "Origin" have to do with anything? That's a terrible store name. Sounds like a Canadian strip club. I should inquire Mal/Tab about that.
The two main strip clubs in Winnipeg are S City and Lipstixx. There are a few retardedly named night clubs, but they don't have strippers.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-19-2011), Trey (08-19-2011)
Old 08-19-2011, 05:44 PM   #1568
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
I think Steam is more at fault here, all EA wants is complete control over their product. Personally I hate a few things about Steam, like the auto patching which sucks for some games like Just Cause 2 (can't use the Bolo Patch, best mod for the game) and others. Also waiting for some patches like in CoDW@W was horrible for some of the guys in my clan. Besides its all trivial, I wouldn't miss the chance of playing one of the best games this year over something like that, I'm a gamer I play games, not overlays.
im not gonna declare something as "one of the best games of the year" before it even comes out to us or even before i get a chance to play it. no matter what a game looks like before its released, you never know how good it actually is until it comes out and u try it yourself. and with what EA is pulling, im not buying, even if it does get some kinda "game of the year" shyte.

im a real gamer, i play games and i make my own judgements about whether i think a game is good or not.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (08-19-2011), Miburo (08-19-2011)
Old 08-19-2011, 05:49 PM   #1569
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

So BF3 is currently raping MW3 in terms of pre-orders.

Really looking forward to playing matches full of lone wolf k/d snipers and racist 12 year-olds, while everyone runs around complaining they can't no-scope.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (08-19-2011), Mal (08-19-2011), Miburo (08-19-2011), Sensei-Q (08-19-2011)
Old 08-19-2011, 05:53 PM   #1570
OG
[잊지 말아요]

OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

ive only seen america ones, i saw mw3 was ahead when i looked once lol

//probablygonnabuyneitherXD
Old 08-19-2011, 06:00 PM   #1571
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

^ That.

As for people bashing Steam and Origin, people bashed Steam when it came out because it had a lot of issues which have been fixed by now and it's become an amazing resource for PC gamers and holds a huge amount of games with some great sales and some fantastic features. Some bashing also for making it a requirement for installing Half-Life 2 on PC.

People are bashing Origin for selling games at an even higher price than retail or Steam (and Steam does have a slight issue with higher pricing for new PC games, especially in Europe), for not having as much functionality, for pulling retarded moves and getting their games removed from Steam which they could easily fix by taking the stick out of their arses and making DLC available, for horrible PR stunts to push blame on Valve, for not even releasing some games on Steam which many people would prefer as it's where they have the majority of their games and so on.

Fuck Origin but I do want to try out BF3.

Also, for Mass Effect 2, exactly how much of each resource will be enough? 'Cause I'm depleting every damn planet I come by and probing the fuck out of them... but it's getting annoying to do. I've got Grunt, I need to get Jack now and then that's it for the collection.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-19-2011), OG (08-19-2011)
Old 08-19-2011, 06:11 PM   #1572
OG
[잊지 말아요]

preloading deuSex yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

3 days. 9 hrs. before i can tryz
Old 08-19-2011, 06:13 PM   #1573
Demi-God
BEST

Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Already downloaded it, 6 days and 47 minutes till I can play it though. =[ Damn Europe release.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-19-2011), OG (08-19-2011)
Old 08-19-2011, 06:13 PM   #1574
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

You only need the resources necessary for the ship upgrades. Everything else is personal preference for upgrading you and your squad.

Have to wait another week for Deus Ex. Probably more since I don't know when my online order will ship.

It's gonna be worth it.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-19-2011), OG (08-19-2011), Trey (08-19-2011)
Old 08-19-2011, 06:14 PM   #1575
Demi-God
BEST

Where did you order it from?

And ah alright, I'll probably just deplete all, upgrade everything I can so I don't have to play through it again anytime soon. Taking up damn 12GB.
The Following User Says Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-19-2011)