Narutard chat thread - Page 1093 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 08-06-2011, 08:47 AM   #16381
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Narutard chat thread

It's like I really am in 2006.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
ACt (08-06-2011), Mal (08-06-2011), Tzu Men (08-06-2011)

Old 08-06-2011, 09:05 AM   #16382
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Yeah, well, I wasn't around to use those jokes. Just the first one to make me laugh. Other than:

I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 12:31 PM   #16383
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I've updated my mono-green Elf deck to make it a hell of a lot more aggressive and almost unstoppable. Tonight proved it when I took on 2 different decks, that deal immense damage quickly, and I won with over 40 life.

One of the things I added (and want more of) is this sexy beast

It also has 2 Decrees of Savagery, 2 Vitalizing Winds, Brawn, and various other spells to get the Warcaller more +1/+1 counters and make the rest of my forces bigger.
That Warcaller is the card that I keep telling myself I need to buy, but never remember to when I order some cards. He is a must in any elf deck, along with these two:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
My friends and I determined tonight that the artifact based Archenemy deck (the one I bought) is overpowered. We did a Commander v. Commander v. Archenemy (me) match, and I held off both of their decks with little problems. One of the Commander decks has a creature that whenever it attacks, you put an Angel, Demon, or Dragon card from your hand into play tapped and attacking that opponent.

Btw, said friends are on my hate list because the lucky bastards are going to Mayhem Fest in Detroit tomorrow.
One of my friends got that Commander deck. I got the one with this guy:

Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 01:09 PM   #16384
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
That Warcaller is the card that I keep telling myself I need to buy, but never remember to when I order some cards.
He is quite sexy and the last few times I've played my elf deck, I've always pulled him in my opening hand. I have one of him right now.

Quote:
He is a must in any elf deck, along with these two:

Those 2 are nice, but with Eladamri equipped with a Whispersilk Cloak in my deck, along with Asceticism, my creatures are untouchable. Last night, when it was essentially 2 vs 1, I have 9 important creatures out and won the game. 3 Llanawar Elites, 3 Wellwishers, Eladamri, the Warcaller, an Elvish Champion. I had a couple of Wood Elves as well that I played in the end, but they never saw combat.

Quote:
One of my friends got that Commander deck. I got the one with this guy:

The other commander deck that I had to hold off was the one with Gurruk. After playing my Archenemy deck against an under the table alliance, I understand just how overpowered it is. Their commanders couldn't stay on the battlefield, and with a Master Transmuter in play, I kept bringing a creature back to my hand before they could attack me that, when it hits the battlefield, it prevents all damage done to artifact creatures (of which all but 1 of the creatures in that deck are artifact creatures).

I did end up losing the second time we tried Commander v Commander v Archenemy (when it basically turned into 2 v 1), because the Gurruk commander deck was shuffled better (friend had just bought it before he came over) and he was able to get more than 2 mana out. I still killed him, and brought the other guy to within 10 life, but I ultimately fell.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 04:34 PM   #16385
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

First day coming back to high school I gotta say one thing:

Thank God It's My Last YEAR! WOot WoOt!
Old 08-17-2011, 01:44 AM   #16386
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

holy shit mofo, i played an elf deck with those exact cards in it monday night! and i WON! me, i won.
that is so rare and strange.
i also re-started the game once with a planes walker who gave me a bunch of stuff i'd exiled...
do you know his name?
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 08:37 AM   #16387
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Karn Liberated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SassyLady- View Post
First day coming back to high school I gotta say one thing:

Thank God It's My Last YEAR! WOot WoOt!
Yeah! Then you can finally get into real life and wish things were as easy as high school! AWESOME!
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (08-19-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (09-07-2011), Tabris (08-17-2011)
Old 08-17-2011, 09:48 AM   #16388
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

^ that is exactly what i was thinking
The Following User Says Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (09-07-2011)
Old 08-17-2011, 09:54 AM   #16389
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

I fuckin' miss high school.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (08-19-2011), Mal (08-17-2011), Shrike (08-17-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (09-07-2011), Tabris (08-17-2011), The Special One (08-24-2011)
Old 08-17-2011, 10:06 AM   #16390
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

I had a tendency to be a lil shit in high school, but if I went back now I'd dwarf the antics of my teenage self and probably get better grades in my classes.
Old 08-17-2011, 10:58 AM   #16391
Tabris
Sexy Lady

i want to go back to a time where my awesome writing and bullshitting actually got me rewards!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Mal (08-17-2011), manta (08-19-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (09-07-2011)
Old 08-17-2011, 11:03 AM   #16392
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Just wait 7 Days.
Tabris (08-19-2011)
Old 08-19-2011, 01:22 PM   #16393
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Yeah! Then you can finally get into real life and wish things were as easy as high school! AWESOME!
LOL, this summer my last summer then going to college for 2 years all on culinary and business. My goal is still running for my own diner/restarunt.
Old 08-26-2011, 05:31 AM   #16394
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

And your special dish is?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 09:22 AM   #16395
Tabris
Sexy Lady

I wanted to get into the cullinary arts... until i discovered the statistics, that (this was four years ago, when minimum wage was still like $7.75 in manitoba) most people who had graduated with a culinary arts degree still only made about 9.50 an hour on average, obviously this meant some people made more and some people made less, but i was not down for that kind of money, i want WAY more than that.

HRM it is for me, and if i get into an office i can wear skirts everyday... and if they really like me... maybe they'll let me where Lolita skirts...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (08-28-2011), Mal (08-27-2011), Miburo (08-30-2011)