Hello again! - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Hello & Goodbye

Hello & Goodbye New to the forums? Introduce yourself! or if your leaving us for a while you can let us know.

Old 08-27-2011, 05:28 AM   #16
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Hello again!

It's been a while things seem kinda slow around here .. I gotta catching up to do but hello again everyone
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-27-2011, 06:29 AM   #17
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
It's been a while things seem kinda slow around here .. I gotta catching up to do but hello again everyone

I believe you have to do more than just catching up, son.
That1CheezyGuy (08-27-2011), Vishnu (08-30-2011)
Old 08-27-2011, 08:23 AM   #18
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post

I believe you have to do more than just catching up, son.
Like post some stories you claim to have written so we can stop calling you a little bitch about it.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-29-2011), Sensei-Q (08-27-2011)
Old 08-27-2011, 01:44 PM   #19
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

there are no stories to post.. but you may continue calling me names if it's what gets you through your day
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 08-27-2011, 01:51 PM   #20
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Again, HR, what the fuck am I reading.
Old 08-27-2011, 01:59 PM   #21
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

yea I'm saying hello again.. that is what this thread is for right?

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 08-28-2011, 05:35 PM   #22
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

No, read the first post.

And I'm sure in 30 seconds you'll feel like an ass.
Old 08-28-2011, 05:49 PM   #23
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,649 Times in 1,598 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
yea I'm saying hello again.. that is what this thread is for right?
NO. Start your own thread for that, and don't hijack other peoples shit. Honestly

Oh, and welcome back. Don't start any of that bullshit like last time, and you'll be fine.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 12:10 AM   #24
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

NO. Do not encourage HR to start his own thread.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
kael03 (08-29-2011), Miburo (08-29-2011)
Old 08-29-2011, 05:10 AM   #25
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandoi View Post
Long time no see. Don't know if people remember me or not. Congrats on getting your own site name, no longer forums.narutocentral. Maybe I'll be around here more often.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SassyLady- View Post
No, read the first post.

And I'm sure in 30 seconds you'll feel like an ass.
you mean the one above with the person letting everyone know they have returned

not feeling like a donkey or someones posterior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
NO. Start your own thread for that, and don't hijack other peoples shit. Honestly

Oh, and welcome back. Don't start any of that bullshit like last time, and you'll be fine.

I didn't want to get an infraction for starting another thread when proper use of the search function afforded me with a suitable venue for my announcement

Thanks for the welcome back...and don't worry about off the wall shit I like to think I've matured a bit over the time lapse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
no worry I wont be doing that for quite some time

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 08-29-2011, 04:32 PM   #26
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
not feeling like a donkey or someones posterior
Too much of a little pussy to say "ass"?

Quote:
I didn't want to get an infraction for starting another thread when proper use of the search function afforded me with a suitable venue for my announcement
Considering this section of the forums is called "hello & goodbye" I think the "repeating threads" thing slides. Just because you're too much of an idiot to figure out the trick behind creating a new thread without going to a white screen doesn't mean you need to hijack someone else's thread (that returned for like a day).

Quote:
Thanks for the welcome back...and don't worry about off the wall shit I like to think I've matured a bit over the time lapse
I think the "Jesus, not the first" thread has already proven you wrong.

Quote:
no worry I wont be doing that for quite some time
How about "not at all"?
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-29-2011)
Old 08-29-2011, 05:07 PM   #27
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

^ and hello to you to kael

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 08-29-2011, 05:43 PM   #28
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Isn't that a far better option though. At least that way you can see the thread creator and avoid it like the plague it is. You see, sometimes segregation isn't all that bad. jk

Old 08-30-2011, 02:06 PM   #29
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

It seems that i wasn't here when he did "something". And now i'm curious. What did the guy did to get this kind of affection from you guys?

And i'm not taking sides here, i'm just curious.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 04:04 PM   #30
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
It seems that i wasn't here when he did "something". And now i'm curious. What did the guy did to get this kind of affection from you guys?

And i'm not taking sides here, i'm just curious.
It's just him being himself. If you want some specifics, then:

1. He said reading Naruto changed his life, which is kinda sad. People picked on him about that.

2. He claimed to be an undefeated boxer. Then when confronted about it (by miburo), he made up some bullshit story. He said he only fought 2 times. When Mibs looked into it, he couldn't find anything. HR then claimed he used a fake name while boxing. Mibs looked into that, and found a guy with that name, but he had lost a match, which means he wasn't undefeated. People started fucking with him more. (Justifiable so)

3. He made a whole bunch of retarded threads. A few got closed, and he cried about it.. Mibs told him to man up, which made him cry even more.

4. He then made a thread called Show Human Rasengan your katon!,just for the purpose of people talking shit to him, (and believe me we did) and then he got all mad about it. LMAO!!!

5. He claimed to have written 4 different comic books series or some shit like that. Not 4 chapters. NO, 4 WHOLE SERIES. Some of which tied into each other. Then when people asked to see his ghetto Marvel collection, he kept postponing. People really fucked with him about that.

Bottom line, the kid is a pathological liar, who deserves everything he gets and then some.

Last edited by ask me anything; 08-30-2011 at 04:07 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
kael03 (08-30-2011), Miburo (08-30-2011), Sensei-Q (08-30-2011), Vishnu (08-30-2011)