Jesus, not the first - Page 13 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2011, 08:26 PM   #181
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Jesus, not the first

ok guys I get what you're saying .. you all have made some good points I guess I should clarify my stance on religious beliefs.

I take almost a universalist point of view on things taking a bit from here and there.
I've been to different churches over the years from Methodist to baptist, Mormon . spiritual transcendentalism, and have recently taking a liking to some tenants of Islam.

I believe god has a form simillar to man, that God's life force resides in all his creation ( laws of physics- automated bodily functions having all this power at his disposal he can morph or take the shape of any figure but his primary Image is that of a man.

Furthermore I think that as Man is God once was and what God is Man may become. Most virtues appear in all religions.. thoughts create actions actions dictate deeds, and deeds determine character.

Also I don't agree in biblical judgment so to speak but Man through his own deeds and actions determine how their energy is colored .. either it's light or it's dark.. and depending on your shade so to speak determines your place near God( kinda like your good deeds act as currency to get you in the Vip section of the universe.

I rationalize the existence of a God along these lines by things I find in creation.. laws of gravity and physics energy can't be created or destroyed only transformed. At the end of one's life your essence is transformed and depending on your place in the galaxy it can seem like heaven (positive energy) or hell (negative energy) and not being able to progress past the velvet rope so to speak

none of this has any basis in reality .. it just helps me view the world in a way that I can sleep peacefully knowing that a person's good deeds aren't equal with a murdering pedophile.. because in the God doesn't exist view .. we're equal sharing the same fate and my sense of justice just won't let that sit!
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 08-29-2011 at 08:31 PM.

Old 08-29-2011, 08:46 PM   #182
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
ok guys I get what you're saying .. you all have made some good points I guess I should clarify my stance on religious beliefs.
No need. No one who doesn't suck cares.

Quote:
none of this has any basis in reality .. it just helps me view the world in a way that I can sleep peacefully knowing that a person's good deeds aren't equal with a murdering pedophile.. because in the God doesn't exist view .. we're equal sharing the same fate and my sense of justice just won't let that sit!
Saw this though. No. There being no god doesn't mean murdering pedophiles are equal to honorable paragons of manliness such as myself just because we will both eventually die. That's retarded. You're not equal to me just because we're both mortals. I'm still better, just not in regards to not dying.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
kael03 (08-29-2011)
Old 08-29-2011, 09:04 PM   #183
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

well as the saying goes.. it rains and shines on the just and un-just
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 08-29-2011, 10:05 PM   #184
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

A rapist/terrorist/whatever will most likely meet his/her bad ending before death. These people are so fucking stupid it's unimaginable not cool so they are bound to get caught in the "justice safety net" aka the fucking law. We made the law. It's flawed, but we're managing.
Old 08-29-2011, 10:12 PM   #185
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
A rapist/terrorist/whatever will most likely meet his/her bad ending before death. These people are so fucking stupid it's unimaginable not cool so they are bound to get caught in the "justice safety net" aka the fucking law. We made the law. It's flawed, but we're managing.
True there is the law but there are countless unsolved crimes.. I'd like to think that those bent on heinous acts will meet justice if not in this life the next will still ensnare those undesirables

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 08-29-2011, 10:59 PM   #186
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

I take almost a universalist point of view on things taking a bit from here and there.
I've been to different churches over the years from Methodist to baptist, Mormon . spiritual transcendentalism, and have recently taking a liking to some tenants of Islam.

I believe god has a form simillar to man, that God's life force resides in all his creation ( laws of physics- automated bodily functions having all this power at his disposal he can morph or take the shape of any figure but his primary Image is that of a man.

Furthermore I think that as Man is God once was and what God is Man may become. Most virtues appear in all religions.. thoughts create actions actions dictate deeds, and deeds determine character.

Also I don't agree in biblical judgment so to speak but Man through his own deeds and actions determine how their energy is colored .. either it's light or it's dark.. and depending on your shade so to speak determines your place near God( kinda like your good deeds act as currency to get you in the Vip section of the universe.

I rationalize the existence of a God along these lines by things I find in creation.. laws of gravity and physics energy can't be created or destroyed only transformed. At the end of one's life your essence is transformed and depending on your place in the galaxy it can seem like heaven (positive energy) or hell (negative energy) and not being able to progress past the velvet rope so to speak

At one point in time didn't you basically say Naruto saved your life? He's imaginary, too. Just saying.
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-30-2011)
Old 08-29-2011, 11:25 PM   #187
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
I can't prove with physical evidence that there is a God but what I can do is list things that I consider intervention in ones life where the outcome is highly unlikely such as http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU6Nx5wFzpM
This video proves absolutely nothing. The guy was put in the hospital in critical condition. I'd hardly call that divine intervention. I'm sure if you did a little research you would find hundreds, if not thousands of cases where people have gotten in similar wrecks and also lived. Are you going to claim each and every one of those are intervention by god as well. Perhaps you can answer this question for me. HOW DO YOU FUCKING KNOW? Did god talk to you directly and say he intervened in that accident? I think not. Do you have any proof of his supposed intervention. I'm guessing that's a no as well. Are you just saying all this because it makes you feel better.
Quote:
That's a yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
At one point in time didn't you basically say Naruto saved your life? He's imaginary, too. Just saying.
Yeah, don't you know. God appeared before Kishimoto one day and said "Behold you are the chosen one. I have selected you to write my divine manga, and spread the words of hugs and rainbows for all to see."

To which Kishi replied, "Get the fuck off my lawn. I'm Buddhist bitch."

Last edited by ask me anything; 08-29-2011 at 11:26 PM.
Old 08-30-2011, 01:07 AM   #188
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh shit, I lol'd. Can't believe I forgot about that shit. Respect points earned.
Old 08-30-2011, 06:33 PM   #189
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
yup .. there's all sorts of stories both of real or imagined people that have an impact on a person's life so I suppose that would be a yes..

I doubt that Jesus was a fake person.. there's historical evidence of other people in the bible .. I'm sure those roman officials didn't exist either.. how silly of them to persecute and try an imaginary person

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 08-30-2011, 06:59 PM   #190
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I doubt that Jesus was a fake person.. there's historical evidence of other people in the bible .. I'm sure those roman officials didn't exist either.. how silly of them to persecute and try an imaginary person
Nobody contests Jesus existed, he was just grossly over-exaggerated in the Bible. He was just a Jew that was crucified for creating a movement that upset the Roman rule, he just add the luck of having a movement of bewildered people that "recorded" his life and made his word last 1900 years too long.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-30-2011), kael03 (08-30-2011)
Old 08-30-2011, 07:08 PM   #191
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
yup .. there's all sorts of stories both of real or imagined people that have an impact on a person's life so I suppose that would be a yes..
Yeah, but saying that Naruto saved your life is just downright pathetic, even with the belief in God and Jesus' divinity.

Quote:
Um...I already said that Christ existed. All of the major religious prophets did. Mohammed led the Muslims both spiritually and in a military form. Buddha existed. In fact:

Quote:
Christ, Mohammed, etc. were all living people. There is documented evidence to their existence. Christ was a Jewish extremist, that's his claim to fame. Mohammed, born over 500 years after Christ was martyred, was a military leader that conquered several Arabic cities like Mecca and Medina.
So not only are you a complete retard, you put words in people's posts that weren't there.
Old 08-30-2011, 08:23 PM   #192
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

What is the actual historical evidence that Jesus existed?

I remember seeming some dude argue about this shit before, and most of the accounts of Jesus' existence seemed to be from people who weren't actually around when Jesus himself was alive. (For example, tacitus would have been born after jesus died.) Meaning they're all second-hand accounts, or hearsay. Which most people normally don't count as evidence. Talking about non-christian evidence here. I dunno about christian evidence.

I don't really care, because some wuss existing and getting his shit ruined roman style doesn't mean shit to me. Just saying. Oh, and looks like that Mohammad dude married a six year old? Goddamn. Jelly.

But seriously though, that's horrible.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:25 AM   #193
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
What is the actual historical evidence that Jesus existed?

I remember seeming some dude argue about this shit before, and most of the accounts of Jesus' existence seemed to be from people who weren't actually around when Jesus himself was alive. (For example, tacitus would have been born after jesus died.) Meaning they're all second-hand accounts, or hearsay. Which most people normally don't count as evidence. Talking about non-christian evidence here. I dunno about christian evidence.

I don't really care, because some wuss existing and getting his shit ruined roman style doesn't mean shit to me. Just saying.
Grabbing the Tacitus example, he wrote about the Christ and his followers c. 64. Considering that, if the crucification accounts are to be considered, Jesus died 28 to 34 years before that, so the probability of having some people that coexisted with Jesus are considerable.

Not that actually proves his existence, but between early Christians exaggerating the hell out of a prophet and them fabricating a myth that would create a gambit of people actually buying it (and Christianity is already full of flukes, like Origen of Alexandria, the Nicaean Council, the Discoveries and the Mayflower), I prefer the one that doesn't outright labels Christians as plain insane instead of grandly misguided.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Old 08-31-2011, 10:34 AM   #194
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Grabbing the Tacitus example, he wrote about the Christ and his followers c. 64. Considering that, if the crucification accounts are to be considered, Jesus died 28 to 34 years before that, so the probability of having some people that coexisted with Jesus are considerable.
Yeah, but that would still be hearsay...
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (09-01-2011)
Old 08-31-2011, 05:55 PM   #195
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

wouldn't any government records by Pontious Pilot or Herod be proof of actions taken against Jesus that would lend credibility to his existence?

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Closed Thread