Hello again! - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Hello & Goodbye

Hello & Goodbye New to the forums? Introduce yourself! or if your leaving us for a while you can let us know.

Old 08-30-2011, 04:48 PM   #31
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about
Re: Hello again!

Where the fuck is Numinous. He would've wanted to witness this.
ask me anything (08-31-2011), Numinous (08-30-2011), Vishnu (08-30-2011)

Old 08-30-2011, 05:35 PM   #32
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
It's just him being himself. If you want some specifics, then:

1. He said reading Naruto changed his life, which is kinda sad. People picked on him about that.

2. He claimed to be an undefeated boxer. Then when confronted about it (by miburo), he made up some bullshit story. He said he only fought 2 times. When Mibs looked into it, he couldn't find anything. HR then claimed he used a fake name while boxing. Mibs looked into that, and found a guy with that name, but he had lost a match, which means he wasn't undefeated. People started fucking with him more. (Justifiable so)

3. He made a whole bunch of retarded threads. A few got closed, and he cried about it.. Mibs told him to man up, which made him cry even more.

4. He then made a thread called Show Human Rasengan your katon!,just for the purpose of people talking shit to him, (and believe me we did) and then he got all mad about it. LMAO!!!

5. He claimed to have written 4 different comic books series or some shit like that. Not 4 chapters. NO, 4 WHOLE SERIES. Some of which tied into each other. Then when people asked to see his ghetto Marvel collection, he kept postponing. People really fucked with him about that.

Bottom line, the kid is a pathological liar, who deserves everything he gets and then some.

Well first of all from what you've said he is a pussy, a retard, a liar and supposedly a defeated boxer. And a pathological liar. Well i guess that life Is not Interesting without idiots like this guy.
-sigh- another one to deal with.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-30-2011), KZR (09-08-2011)
Old 08-30-2011, 05:42 PM   #33
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
Where the fuck is Numinous. He would've wanted to witness this.
Currently gallivanting through the mountains on some research expedition or something.

And ama, don't forget that he survived, unscathed, a car accident that involved falling off a mountain (mentioned after I talked about my car accident somewhere), rescued his sisters from a burning building while his dad died in his arms, or some stupid bullshit. Not only is he a pathological liar, he's an attention whore that will try to one-up someone with his ridiculous claims (mibs wrestles - HR is an "undefeated boxer, I survived a fatal car crash - HR survived falling off a mountain in a car with no injuries, Num/myself/several others write stories in our free time - HR wrote several stories that interconnected with each other).
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-30-2011), Miburo (08-30-2011), Numinous (08-30-2011), Sensei-Q (08-30-2011), Vishnu (08-30-2011)
Old 08-30-2011, 05:49 PM   #34
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Currently gallivanting through the mountains on some research expedition or something.

And ama, don't forget that he survived, unscathed, a car accident that involved falling off a mountain (mentioned after I talked about my car accident somewhere), rescued his sisters from a burning building while his dad died in his arms, or some stupid bullshit. Not only is he a pathological liar, he's an attention whore that will try to one-up someone with his ridiculous claims (mibs wrestles - HR is an "undefeated boxer, I survived a fatal car crash - HR survived falling off a mountain in a car with no injuries, Num/myself/several others write stories in our free time - HR wrote several stories that interconnected with each other).
I start to see a pattern here. The guy thinks that he lives in a drama-like society. And that he is some kinda of fate-twister. Evdn if all this shit is true , wake the fucking up. You're not the only one who had a terrible life. There are several others out there. Thanks for letting me know about this moron.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KZR (09-08-2011)
Old 08-30-2011, 06:05 PM   #35
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
you mean the one above with the person letting everyone know they have returned

not feeling like a donkey or someones posterior
Honestly we're not talking about u here. Simply saying have respect for others "Hellos and I'm backs".

Whatever you say I honestly don't care was simply telling you. No need to get hectic here.
Old 08-30-2011, 06:26 PM   #36
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
I start to see a pattern here. The guy thinks that he lives in a drama-like society. And that he is some kinda of fate-twister. Evdn if all this shit is true , wake the fucking up. You're not the only one who had a terrible life. There are several others out there. Thanks for letting me know about this moron.
you can take their interpretation of things or you can go str8 to the horses mouth.. the stories that they mentioned did happen but as you can see the cite is full of cynics and when there's blood in the water all come to feast.

I was in a near fatal car crash
survived a house fire
father passed away in my arms
boxed- never claimed to be undefeated the record mibs looked at was under a misspelling of my name so all data wasn't in one spot

and yes life and this site is a little more interesting with people like me in it who don't care to be "sheeple" and think freely and outside of the box.

What their distaste for me comes from is that I never argue using logic .. in fact i don't argue or debate at all I simply state how I feel.. it's their problem for mistaking opinion with what they deem an attempt at logic.

but hey it's like someone said avoid me like the plague and you'll be just fine... I'll only give you a migraine or get under your skin.
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 06:59 PM   #37
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
you can take their interpretation of things or you can go str8 to the horses mouth.. the stories that they mentioned did happen but as you can see the cite is full of cynics and when there's blood in the water all come to feast.
You're an idiot and we crush idiots. You're full of shit and we called you on it numerous times.

Quote:
I was in a near fatal car crash
Claiming to come out of an accident involving FALLING OFF A MOUNTAIN unscathed is pure bullshit.

Quote:
survived a house fire
Right, proof was those photos of burns that had no evidence of burn scarring (coming from someone that has scars covering ~35% of his body, I think I can spot them).

Quote:
father passed away in my arms
I call bullshit in this based on previous experiences with you.

Quote:
boxed- never claimed to be undefeated the record mibs looked at was under a misspelling of my name so all data wasn't in one spot
If you want, go back and read your shit in the "What do you do?" thread. But if you don't feel like it reading the entire thing, check this one post out. You claimed one thing, mibs found another and called you on it, you backpedaled.

Quote:
and yes life and this site is a little more interesting with people like me in it who don't care to be "sheeple" and think freely and outside of the box.
Saying you "think freely and outside the box" is an insult to all the free thinkers in history. You're a profoundly retarded attention whore that doubles as a pathological liar.

Quote:
What their distaste for me comes from is that I never argue using logic .. in fact i don't argue or debate at all I simply state how I feel.. it's their problem for mistaking opinion with what they deem an attempt at logic.
You attempt, and fail, at using logic and then try to play it off as your "opinion". It happens in every theory thread you've ever made. You try "A+B=Turkey" and exclaim "it makes sense!", when it doesn't. Then, when someone calls you on your stupidity, you backpedal and spout "RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!" or some stupid bullshit.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-30-2011), Miburo (08-30-2011), Vishnu (08-31-2011)
Old 08-30-2011, 07:12 PM   #38
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Quote:
as you can see the cite is full of cynics.
I simply disagree this site is not full of cynics but simply full of people who tell the truth in their own opinionated way just like you.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:12 PM   #39
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post

Oh man, I had completely forgotten about all that. Ah, the nostalgia lulz is coming back to me now.

Also to HR and anybody else who tries to defend their positions by calling people cynics, COME THE FUCK ON. Have people forgotten where they are? This is the fucking internet. You would have to be an absolute fool, not to be a little cynical at times. Don't take my word for it though. Go click on one of those advertizements that say "Congratulations, you're the 1,000,000th viewer", and tell me how that turns out for you champ. The point is, it is up to you to prove your not full of bullshit, and you failed miserably HR. Nobody with half a brain would believe you. Honestly, little fucking toddlers that still believe in Santa Claus, would read your stuff and remark "C'mon Son".

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 10:51 PM   #40
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Lying about the boxing thing was hardcore unmanly. That's not me being cynical. That was just HR being dishonorable and unmanly.

UNMANLY!
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-31-2011), Mal (08-31-2011), Numinous (08-31-2011)
Old 08-31-2011, 04:41 AM   #41
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

@HR if you mean by thinking outside the box , being a moron then i applaude you. This is my first interaction with you but based on what other members said ( members that from what i saw so far are not full of bullshit ) and on your comment i have only one thing to say: cut the crap dude. This is a forum. Nobody gives a crap about your heroic life marked by sorrowfull events. It doesn't matter if it's true what you said. So, go think outside another box. This one is not vacant.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KZR (09-08-2011)
Old 08-31-2011, 05:43 PM   #42
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
@HR if you mean by thinking outside the box , being a moron then i applaude you. This is my first interaction with you but based on what other members said ( members that from what i saw so far are not full of bullshit ) and on your comment i have only one thing to say: cut the crap dude. This is a forum. Nobody gives a crap about your heroic life marked by sorrowfull events. It doesn't matter if it's true what you said. So, go think outside another box. This one is not vacant.
I think it's safe to assume that you can think on your own.. over time I'm sure that you will interact with me or see what I do for yourself and not base you opinion of someone based on gossip but by evidence of things in the present.

Most of the things here that people harp on are instances where someone has stated something and then i provide a tidbit of an occurrence where I share similarity to a topic at hand.. then once the information is given certain members take one thing that they can eschew out of context for the sake of lulz or painting one into a corner. Then once I shut down trying to provide proof as they say .. one gets called a pussy .. so as I've found it's really a double edged sword here.. I just speak my peace where applicable and let the other things here roll off a ducks back
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 08-31-2011, 06:22 PM   #43
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Most of the things here that people harp on are instances where someone has stated something and then i provide a tidbit of an occurrence where I share similarity to a topic at hand.. then once the information is given certain members take one thing that they can eschew out of context for the sake of lulz or painting one into a corner. Then once I shut down trying to provide proof as they say .. one gets called a pussy .. so as I've found it's really a double edged sword here.. I just speak my peace where applicable and let the other things here roll off a ducks back
Except the "tidbits of a similar occurrence" get debunked based on the information YOU give, or are so outlandish they can't possibly have happened (see: surviving driving OFF A MOUNTAIN unscathed). Would you like specifics, again?

Boxing - You cited a record of 12-2, stating the 2 losses were exhibition matches. Here's a tip: exhibition matches are UNOFFICIAL and therefore do NOT go onto your record. You then backpedaled to say that you didn't have a "career", when you posted a record (which comes from official matches, i.e., a career). Mibs then took the information you provided, and came up with someone that had an 0-1 record. You backpedaled with "misspelled" or some stupid shit.

Car accident - Brought up after I had first mentioned mine. Circumstances behind your survival are sketchy at best, physically impossible at worst. No evidence that it happened, no accident report, no newspaper clippings, nothing.

Burns - I saw the "proof" pictures, they were grainy at best and I didn't see shit in the way of burn scars (again, I have them on ~35% of my body so I think I know what I'm looking at).

Stories - brought up after Mibs opened a thread inviting people into AG to read OH stories. No evidence of their existence has been posted and the hard drive they were supposedly on has conveniently fried when you returned from wherever the fuck you were hiding for the past 8 months.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-31-2011), Miburo (08-31-2011), Vishnu (09-01-2011)
Old 08-31-2011, 06:26 PM   #44
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

@HR-Cry more, pussy.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:47 PM   #45
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

awe I missed you guys

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE