Bleach Chapter Prediction - Page 119 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-20-2011, 06:28 PM   #1771
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Bleach Chapter Prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
LD once green repped me with a butthurt comment. But it's LD so it's not that surprising.

Just once? I've got like half a dozen of his butt hurt essays.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-20-2011, 06:55 PM   #1772
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,712 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Just once? I've got like half a dozen of his butt hurt essays.
Just once that I can remember/look at on the User CP page.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 04:16 PM   #1773
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

I know it's not a prediction but a question , but since we don't have something like "just a thought thread " ( check out the naruto section) i will post it here.

Something it' s strange about Isshin....Little is known about Isshin's history, except that he was once a powerful Shinigami, though his division and actual rank are currently unknown. About twenty years ago, he ceased being a Shinigami.
I tend to think that Isshin was part of the Squad Zero...that's the most plausible way to think because we wasn't seen in the flashbacks with the former captains.
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KZR (09-08-2011)
Old 07-08-2011, 04:32 PM   #1774
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

His actual rank isn't unknown. He confirmed he was a captain right before he killed Grand Fisher, on top of that he had a fragment of his old haori tied to his sleeve.
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (10-14-2011)
Old 07-09-2011, 07:48 AM   #1775
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Well he is supposed to be a captain because only captains advance to squad zero. Anyway i think the stroy right now it's directed toward the spirit king. I don't have anything to support this ideea , just a feeling. I may be wrong.
Old 07-09-2011, 12:20 PM   #1776
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Well he is supposed to be a captain because only captains advance to squad zero.
There's no "supposed to be" about it. He said he was a Captain when he killed Grand Fisher. The squad he Captained is still unknown, but it was after Shinji and the Vizards' time as Shinji didn't recognize his spiritual pressure.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (10-14-2011), woody_3162 (08-31-2011)
Old 08-31-2011, 10:13 AM   #1777
woody_3162
Chuunin

woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I know it's not a prediction but a question , but since we don't have something like "just a thought thread " ( check out the naruto section) i will post it here.

Something it' s strange about Isshin....Little is known about Isshin's history, except that he was once a powerful Shinigami, though his division and actual rank are currently unknown. About twenty years ago, he ceased being a Shinigami.
I tend to think that Isshin was part of the Squad Zero...that's the most plausible way to think because we wasn't seen in the flashbacks with the former captains.
The problem is that there have been soo many open ended scenarios that should have been looked at or developed for whatever direction kubo has in mind that isshin could easily be one of these.

It is very plausible that we get no further explanation about the who, what and why about him.
I'm hoping that's lot the case but isshin could easily be left as he is with no further development.

On a side note what I'd love to happen is that at some point he begins to train ichigo on different ways to use getsuga.
Honestly I want a bigger arsenal of tecs from ichigo since his Growth and his bankai from the first arc have now been made redundant!
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to woody_3162 For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (10-14-2011), KZR (09-08-2011), Vishnu (09-05-2011)
Old 09-05-2011, 12:02 PM   #1778
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Just a question. Aizen had a bankai?
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KZR (09-08-2011)
Old 09-05-2011, 01:06 PM   #1779
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Just a question. Aizen had a bankai?
He's never had to go Bankai before, yup bullshit. Even when Ichigo had upgraded by then the Hygoku thingy's had taken over and he was a combination of Shingami and Hollow, and basically his Zanpakto has be not even spoken of since then.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 04:01 PM   #1780
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
He's never had to go Bankai before, yup bullshit. Even when Ichigo had upgraded by then the Hygoku thingy's had taken over and he was a combination of Shingami and Hollow, and basically his Zanpakto has be not even spoken of since then.
Yeah, i mean ichigo said that he felt that aizen was seeking someone who could make him ordinary deep down in his soul, but for the sake of the plot: if his shikai was like that i really wonder how is his bankai.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KZR (09-08-2011), Tmoore (09-21-2011)
Old 09-05-2011, 05:38 PM   #1781
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Yeah, i mean ichigo said that he felt that aizen was seeking someone who could make him ordinary deep down in his soul, but for the sake of the plot: if his shikai was like that i really wonder how is his bankai.
Kubo probably hasn't thought that far ahead (as is his writing style to just wing it). But he made Aizen's Shikai completely overpowered so the thought of his bankai would just make someone's head explode. Or it could be so ridiculously retarded Kubo would be shunned from ever writing again.
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (09-10-2011)
Old 09-21-2011, 01:00 PM   #1782
woody_3162
Chuunin

woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Kubo probably hasn't thought that far ahead (as is his writing style to just wing it). But he made Aizen's Shikai completely overpowered so the thought of his bankai would just make someone's head explode. Or it could be so ridiculously retarded Kubo would be shunned from ever writing again.
Or Aizen will turn out to be another Zaraki.
He was soo uber from the start and his shikai was soo uber from the start that he never bothered to learn his bankai as he never needed it.
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 10:25 AM   #1783
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody_3162 View Post
The problem is that there have been soo many open ended scenarios that should have been looked at or developed for whatever direction kubo has in mind that isshin could easily be one of these.

It is very plausible that we get no further explanation about the who, what and why about him.
I'm hoping that's lot the case but isshin could easily be left as he is with no further development.

On a side note what I'd love to happen is that at some point he begins to train ichigo on different ways to use getsuga.
Honestly I want a bigger arsenal of tecs from ichigo since his Growth and his bankai from the first arc have now been made redundant!
I think kubo will proably put in an arc about ichigo's family history next or an arc for the soul king which will give way to some information on isshin and ichigos's mom and y ichigo has a hollow inside him. i dont see much else happening other then this, after this arc is finished
Old 11-30-2011, 10:14 AM   #1784
ronpal101
Genin

ronpal101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Kubo simply forgot about it.. that's all
ronpal101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 05:14 PM   #1785
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Bleach = who + cares ....

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (08-14-2013)