Jesus, not the first - Page 16 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2011, 10:28 PM   #226
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Jesus, not the first

NLB I never said God =/= allah read for a bit more comprehension of my stance and don't try to jump on the rag on HR bandwagon. Youre pretty smart for a dude your age .. hell any age...You're better than that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Um...yes they do. Allah is Arabic for "God". Allah is to Muslims as God is to Christians: an all-knowing, all-powerful being that created the universe and stands as judge to mankind. To the Muslims, his reality is mystery.

Um...no. The main difference between Sunnis and Shiites is that the Sunnis follow Mohammad's life, almost literally, whereas the Shiites believe that Allah is the only one that can choose a person to safeguard Islam. The Shiites also believe that Ali ibn Abi Talib is the true first of the Twelve Imams, and thus is the true successor of Mohammad.

Wait wait wait waitwaitwait...are you serious? You can't be that stupid to think that the Mormons believe that God is a being of flesh and bone. No one can be that stupid. The Mormons don't believe that. They believe that God is the same entity as all other religions, an omnipotent being. The only difference is they believe that God, and Eden, resides on a planet close to the center of the Milky Way. They also believe that only a select few, selected from birth, will have the "password" to get into God's special tree fort.

Seriously, give it up. You've clearly shown you have no idea what the hell you're talking about at any given time. I remember you claimed your dad was Muslim, obviously that's not the case because you don't know shit about your supposed patriarch's religion. This doesn't help your case, just as saying your dad was Muslim, but you mom was christian (Shariah law wouldn't allow that).

You can spout off things easily but unlike so many when I have a question about things I go to the source.. I have asked Muslims that Identify with The Nation of Islam and Sunni Muslims what they believe and have attended Jumu'ah services and asked an Imam questions about their religion. From the answers given and the classes I sat in on.. this is where i draw my information for their definition of God.

I never compared Sunni and Shiite Muslims.. so again just throwing bullshit in the air to make yourself feel smart.. but kudos on your knowledge or lack thereof

On the Mormon thing how can you tell me one thing and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints commonly called Mormons say's something totally different. I lived with a Mormon family when I was in Colorado and attended church with them on a regular basis and even was baptized into the church at one point in time. Before you can do that you must learn the Articles of faith . the tenets of the religion as set forth in the scripture of the old and new testament, the Doctrine and Covenants and the Pearl of Great Price.

Furthermore it's true there is a planet for God named Kolob which is in the milky way but in Mormonism God isn't a a ethereal blob or ghost thingy sitting on a cloud but a Man of flesh and bone but not of blood.. God or Elohim as they say his proper name is, along with Jesus , visited Joseph Smith in the state of New York and revealed to him that he should not join any church as they all were false. Years later God sent the angel Mormon,also a being that had a physical body, to Smith to reveal to him the location of the plates of Mormon hidden in the Hill Kumorah in Palmyra,NY so smith could begin the restoration of the true church of God( Ie. minus all the bullshit as you would say it)

Now in Islam Elohim is not only the title for god but also of his angles. and God isn't a stationary unit but a revolving pantheon of successors that gain the title of Elohim or God.. whoever assumes this title makes the rules and laws mankind is supposed to abide by for an age or one great year ( 25,0000 years roughly the time it take the earth to reach it's starting point in procession) each age has a ruler the previous one was Anu or Annanuki.. spoken of in the old testament as Anuk.. or the God of the Canaanite people before the current god Yahweh ( or Jehovah) became ruler of the Gods and all others were forced to submit to his rule until we enter the next great year or Age of Aquarius and the next divine scientist or "Best Know-er" takes the helm and sits on the thrown of Elohim.. which is a title of leadership in much the same way our american president changes every 4 years but it is the office of president which is honored and not the man himself.

Jesus was asked a question by his disciples of how long they would have him.. and his famous response was until the end of the age. The age of Pisces. Isn't it interesting that all these people have the Jesus fish logo on thir car but yet don't understand it's significance

Now as for my father he was a believer in the teachings of The nation of Islam which is Islam that was born here in America and they don't abide by sharia Law. None the less if one would ask a member of the nation of Islam what their faith is they would tell you Islam or Muslim since they too follow the teachings of Muhammad out of the Qur'an

Now that we've cleared the air on the subject I can't see where i was wrong in stating that Mormons and Muslims believe that God in fact has a body like that of a human.

See this is the problem with you guys and your debates on religion.. you assume much instead of seeking answers from the correct places
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 09-06-2011 at 10:35 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-11-2011)

Old 09-06-2011, 11:10 PM   #227
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Furthermore it's true there is a planet for God named Kolob which is in the milky way but in Mormonism God isn't a a ethereal blob or ghost thingy sitting on a cloud but a Man of flesh and bone but not of blood.. God or Elohim as they say his proper name is, along with Jesus , visited Joseph Smith in the state of New York and revealed to him that he should not join any church as they all were false. Years later God sent the angel Mormon,also a being that had a physical body, to Smith to reveal to him the location of the plates of Mormon hidden in the Hill Kumorah in Palmyra,NY so smith could begin the restoration of the true church of God( Ie. minus all the bullshit as you would say it)
LMAO!!! This sounds like a badly written sci-fi novel. Are you really telling me that you were required to learn all this shit before you were baptized, and still joined anyway. I would have been all like "cool story bro", and just walked away. Or better yet, ask where exactly is this planet Kolob (holy fuck that is retarded), and lets aim the Hubble telescope there for verification. Hey I think we're getting close.

Oh, and don't forget the parts about their being 3 separate heavens, multiple universes (quantum mechanics religion?) each ruled by different a god, and the possibility of human beings becoming gods themselves. Actually that last thing doesn't sound so bad. Although if the powerz of being an omnipotent and immortal god meant I had to live a planet named Kolob....I think I'll pass.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-06-2011), Miburo (09-06-2011), Numinous (09-08-2011), Vishnu (09-07-2011)
Old 09-06-2011, 11:19 PM   #228
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
You can spout off things easily but unlike so many when I have a question about things I go to the source.. I have asked Muslims that Identify with The Nation of Islam and Sunni Muslims what they believe and have attended Jumu'ah services and asked an Imam questions about their religion. From the answers given and the classes I sat in on.. this is where i draw my information for their definition of God.
I call bullshit. What I posted I got from Muslim websites and general knowledge that comes from being an atheist (you know, logical minds wanting to understand the irrationality of religion), along with communicating with Muslims.

Quote:
I never compared Sunni and Shiite Muslims.. so again just throwing bullshit in the air to make yourself feel smart.. but kudos on your knowledge or lack thereof
Ok, so you instead compared the Sunnis with a group that follows black supremacy sprinkled with some Islamic beliefs, that was created by a guy that claimed to be a manifestation of Allah (since that's what the Nation of Islam is, a Detroit based Islamic cult). The Nation of Islam is NOT a good source of information about Islam.

And before you go "but Malcolm X wuz a ministur" he LEFT to join the Sunni sect.

Quote:
On the Mormon thing how can you tell me one thing and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints commonly called Mormons say's something totally different.
Because the Mormons are fucking insane. They followed a man that wrote his own version of the bible based on golden tablets, that no one else has seen, and he was alone when he wrote it. Said bible was also lost and a new translation, which was slightly different than the first copy, was used. They believe in magic underwear that can protect you from anything ranging from the cold to bullets and fire. They believe that Christ didn't rise to heaven, but instead came to America to preach to the natives (or the lost 13th tribe of the ancient Israelites). Mormons believed that Eden was originally in Montana

Quote:
I lived with a Mormon family when I was in Colorado and attended church with them on a regular basis and even was baptized into the church at one point in time.
Um...I seriously doubt that with how strict the Mormons are with their memberships. You wouldn't have been able to go if they so much as suspected you weren't completely faithful, I don't give a shit if you were "baptized" into it.

Quote:
Before you can do that you must learn the Articles of faith . the tenets of the religion as set forth in the scripture of the old and new testament, the Doctrine and Covenants and the Pearl of Great Price.
"Old and new testament"...and now I know you're full of shit. The Mormons to use the old/new testaments. Joseph Smith was, supposedly, told by God to disavow the church and then wrote his own Bible, the Book of Mormon. In fact, he was so devoted to the lie that he wrote a slightly different version of the book of mormon after his friend lost the original.

Quote:
Furthermore it's true there is a planet for God named Kolob which is in the milky way but in Mormonism God isn't a a ethereal blob or ghost thingy sitting on a cloud but a Man of flesh and bone but not of blood.. God or Elohim as they say his proper name is, along with Jesus , visited Joseph Smith in the state of New York and revealed to him that he should not join any church as they all were false.
Actually, God appeared before Joseph Smith as a pillar of light. Jesus wasn't anywhere in the picture. Get the story right if you're going to claim to be an ex-Mormon

Quote:
Years later God sent the angel Mormon,also a being that had a physical body, to Smith to reveal to him the location of the plates of Mormon hidden in the Hill Kumorah in Palmyra,NY so smith could begin the restoration of the true church of God( Ie. minus all the bullshit as you would say it)
Again, get the story right if you're going to try spouting it. The angel wasn't Mormon. Mormon was the native american that transcribed the golden plates Joseph Smith used to create the Book of Mormon. The angel just pointed him in the direction of the spot the native americans buried the plates.

Quote:
Now in Islam Elohim is not only the title for god but also of his angles. and God isn't a stationary unit but a revolving pantheon of successors that gain the title of Elohim or God.. whoever assumes this title makes the rules and laws mankind is supposed to abide by for an age or one great year ( 25,0000 years roughly the time it take the earth to reach it's starting point in procession) each age has a ruler the previous one was Anu or Annanuki.. spoken of in the old testament as Anuk.. or the God of the Canaanite people before the current god Yahweh ( or Jehovah) became ruler of the Gods and all others were forced to submit to his rule until we enter the next great year or Age of Aquarius and the next divine scientist or "Best Know-er" takes the helm and sits on the thrown of Elohim.. which is a title of leadership in much the same way our american president changes every 4 years but it is the office of president which is honored and not the man himself.
What the fuck is this about? Seriously, you've got your shit all over the place and all of it is wrong. In Islam, God is "Allah". Allah is Arabic for "the deity". There's no pantheon of successors for Allah, He just is. As for the rest of this crap, I'm not even going to bother with trying to understand your drivel.

Quote:
Jesus was asked a question by his disciples of how long they would have him.. and his famous response was until the end of the age. The age of Pisces. Isn't it interesting that all these people have the Jesus fish logo on thir car but yet don't understand it's significance
It's more interesting where the fuck you came up with that. The fish is due to Christ feeding 5,000 starving people with bread and fish, one of his "miracles" being that he multiplied the loaves and fish to feed everyone after a little boy asked him how he was going to feed them all. There's also the fact that a few of the Apostles were fishermen. Then there's how Christ described God's decision on who will go to heaven or hell by equating it to a fisherman sorting their catches (this was back when the primary method of fishing was using a big net), taken from Matthew 13:47-50. Oh, let's not forget that Christ and the Apostles were sometimes referred to as "fishers of men" (Mark 1:17). The sign of Pisces has nothing to do with it since the time of Christ's death was during the sign of Aries

Quote:
Now as for my father he was a believer in the teachings of The nation of Islam which is Islam that was born here in America and they don't abide by sharia Law.
Actually, Muslim households and communities abide by Sharia Law. The country itself does not abide by it. Due to the First Amendment granting freedom of religion, the government cannot interfere with certain aspects of Sharia Law (honor killings are one of the exceptions to that rule).

Quote:
None the less if one would ask a member of the nation of Islam what their faith is they would tell you Islam or Muslim since they too follow the teachings of Muhammad out of the Qur'an
Except the Nation of Islam is a black supremacist group, much like the Klan, that completely ignores several tenets of the Muslim faith (like having a human as the manifestation of Allah, something that even Mohammad didn't have the balls to claim when Islam was first created)

Quote:
Now that we've cleared the air on the subject I can't see where i was wrong in stating that Mormons and Muslims believe that God in fact has a body like that of a human.
Because an omnipotent being like a God is NOT supposed to have a human body. An omnipotent being like God is supposed to be beyond form and comprehension. If he's limited to a human form, he's not omnipotent.

Hell, the common depiction of Christ is wrong. The description of Christ is that of an African American or Arabic man, yet the common depiction of him is a white bearded man with long wavy hair.

Quote:
See this is the problem with you guys and your debates on religion.. you assume much instead of seeking answers from the correct places
You assume you actually know what you're trying to talk about. We, on the other hand, do know what we're talking about. Atheists are some of the best religious researchers out there, due to the lack of a religious bias.

Tl;dr: you're a fucking idiot and you need to shut up about this shit. Go back to playing with play-doh or something.
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-06-2011)
Old 09-06-2011, 11:27 PM   #229
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Holy shit.

It's safe to say that this abomination is easily the most idiotic and oblivious thing I've ever encountered on my travels through the interweb tubes. What a pitiful creature, this physical embodiment of autism. This entity of ignorance layered upon ignorance, like some sort of onion of unenlightenment. Whatever it is, it is not a man.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-07-2011), kael03 (09-06-2011), Vishnu (09-07-2011)
Old 09-06-2011, 11:59 PM   #230
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
LMAO!!! This sounds like a badly written sci-fi novel. Are you really telling me that you were required to learn all this shit before you were baptized, and still joined anyway. I would have been all like "cool story bro", and just walked away. Or better yet, ask where exactly is this planet Kolob (holy fuck that is retarded), and lets aim the Hubble telescope there for verification. Hey I think we're getting close.

Oh, and don't forget the parts about their being 3 separate heavens, multiple universes (quantum mechanics religion?) each ruled by different a god, and the possibility of human beings becoming gods themselves. Actually that last thing doesn't sound so bad. Although if the powerz of being an omnipotent and immortal god meant I had to live a planet named Kolob....I think I'll pass.
not 3 seperate heavens but heaven itself is divided into three realms or levels.. as spoken of in the new testament one the degree of the glory of the stars or Terrestrial kingdom where the only aspect of god you will have is the Holy ghost, second is the Telestial kingdom or that of the degree of the glory of the moon ruled by the aspect of god that was Jesus, and the Celestial kingdom ruled by God the father that is said to be of the degree of the glory of the sun.. which based on other tidbits in previous religions got distorted into worship o the Sun itself.

There is no hell in the form of fire and brimstone but an eternal torment of the soul knowing that it can not progress to be close to where God the father is and being stuck in the outter darkness.

At the end of this life Christ judges you based on the example he set and your place in heaven is set.. those who lived righteously would be closest to God and be allowed to do what God has done.. Ie become a God themselves by learning from god what makes him what he is.. (I am that I am)

The main reason I decided to join was I looked at the importance they put on family and how happy everyone appeared to be and they seemed the most Christian out of what people believe a Christina should be.. ( loving caring service work etc.) Then their explanation of what happens to people who haven't heard the gospel sounded more like the caring God everyone claimed God to be.. With other sects of Christianity like the Methodists and Baptists.. (both of which I have been affiliated with) they told me that those who didn't hear of the gospel would burn in hell .. while Mormons said our free will remains intact even after death and those who have yet to hear the gospel would get a chance to hear it in heaven and still either accept it or reject it.

These things along with attending worship services lead me to become baptized because i longed for the peace that these people had.. I was able to look over the "bullshit so to speak" to reap the benefits that I saw. I learned a great deal from them without swallowing everything as a whole
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 09-06-2011, 11:59 PM   #231
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
What the fuck?

I'm a Muslim and I never heard of this Elohim. Where do you get this bullshit?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-07-2011), kael03 (09-07-2011), Miburo (09-07-2011), Numinous (09-15-2011), Vishnu (09-07-2011)
Old 09-07-2011, 12:30 AM   #232
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

You just had kluang call you on your shit. You fucked up.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-07-2011), kluang (09-07-2011), Miburo (09-07-2011), Numinous (09-15-2011), Vishnu (09-07-2011)
Old 09-07-2011, 12:39 AM   #233
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
What the fuck?

I'm a Muslim and I never heard of this Elohim. Where do you get this bullshit?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elohim

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 09-07-2011, 12:44 AM   #234
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Because wikipedia is the accurate and reliable source to use.

Edit: Also, read the first damn sentence of that you dipshit.

Quote:
Elohim (אֱלהִים) is a grammatically singular or plural noun for "god" or "gods" in both modern and ancient Hebrew language
What the hell part of "Hebrew" equates to "Arabic"? Seriously.

Last edited by kael03; 09-07-2011 at 12:45 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-07-2011), kluang (09-07-2011), Numinous (09-15-2011)
Old 09-07-2011, 12:45 AM   #235
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
And all I see in that article is Jews and one little christian reference. No Muslim.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-07-2011), kael03 (09-07-2011), Numinous (09-15-2011), Vishnu (09-07-2011)
Old 09-07-2011, 12:47 AM   #236
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

He wanted new evidence of his stupidity, he got it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-07-2011), kluang (09-07-2011), Miburo (09-08-2011), Numinous (09-15-2011), Vishnu (09-07-2011)
Old 09-07-2011, 09:28 AM   #237
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

HR you fucked up. You lack even the basic knowledge for formulating your ideas. Elohim is one of god's names in judaism. Which is totally different then islam. Also The whole Anunnaki shit is totally wrong. Anunnaki are gods from the sumerian and babilonian culture you retard. Stop posting bullshit dude, you mixed up the whole shit you've tried to make.

Also i just got in that whole piece of shit that you wrote.
Elohim is not some dude that gets elected, it's one of god's names in judaism.
It's anunnaki not annanuki. Fucking idiot.
Also you speak about the mayan religion and beliefs with the age of aquarius.

So bassically you are such a retard that you made me became an atheist. Why would God create such a dumb person? You combined judaism with sumerian, babilonian,mayan, your own twisted ideas and U.S.A. elections and you made one giant piece of crap that no one buys it because IT'S ONE GIANT PIECE OF CRAP YOU IDIOT.

Edit: i just looked at all the shit you posted lately here and i have to say: this is an outrage. You should get up in the morning and hang yourself by your penis.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com

Last edited by Vishnu; 09-07-2011 at 10:50 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KZR (09-08-2011)
Old 09-07-2011, 02:10 PM   #238
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I call bullshit. What I posted I got from Muslim websites and general knowledge that comes from being an atheist (you know, logical minds wanting to understand the irrationality of religion), along with communicating with Muslims.

Quote:
As stated before I got that info from people who Identified themselves a Sunni Muslims and Nation of Islam Muslims.. I can only go by what they were teaching .. I sat in on some of their services and even asked the Imam to clarify some questions I had.. now if there is misinformation it's due to what was being taught.. not with me
Ok, so you instead compared the Sunnis with a group that follows black supremacy sprinkled with some Islamic beliefs, that was created by a guy that claimed to be a manifestation of Allah (since that's what the Nation of Islam is, a Detroit based Islamic cult). The Nation of Islam is NOT a good source of information about Islam.
Quote:
I'll take your word for it
And before you go "but Malcolm X wuz a ministur" he LEFT to join the Sunni sect.

Because the Mormons are fucking insane. They followed a man that wrote his own version of the bible based on golden tablets, that no one else has seen, and he was alone when he wrote it. Said bible was also lost and a new translation, which was slightly different than the first copy, was used. They believe in magic underwear that can protect you from anything ranging from the cold to bullets and fire. They believe that Christ didn't rise to heaven, but instead came to America to preach to the natives (or the lost 13th tribe of the ancient Israelites). Mormons believed that Eden was originally in Montana
Quote:
According to you anyone with religious beliefs are insane believing in something they cant prove.. you're an atheist.. that's how you're supposed to feel

Mormons didn't write their own bible if you ask any latter day saint they will tell you they study from both the old and new testament as well as the book of Mormon, the D&C, and Pearl of great price.

There wasn't a 13th tribe it was a Levite tribe Lead by a man called Lehi that left and came to the Americas during the reign of King Hezekiah and later became two nations of Lehi and Nephi

And the Mormons believe the garden of eden was in missouri not montana.. they own land in Jackson county Missouri where they say Christ will appear upon his second coming
Um...I seriously doubt that with how strict the Mormons are with their memberships. You wouldn't have been able to go if they so much as suspected you weren't completely faithful, I don't give a shit if you were "baptized" into it.
Quote:
It's not hard at all.. and they bar no-one from attending their services
"Old and new testament"...and now I know you're full of shit. The Mormons to use the old/new testaments. Joseph Smith was, supposedly, told by God to disavow the church and then wrote his own Bible, the Book of Mormon. In fact, he was so devoted to the lie that he wrote a slightly different version of the book of mormon after his friend lost the original.
Quote:
No again they use both old and new testament because they cite certain scripture that would foretell of the restoration of the true church from prophesies in Isiah and Ezekiel they believe that the bible is supported by the Book of Mormon and Vice versa.. the Bible itself speaks of tons of lost scripture that isn't contained in it. http://mormon.org/faq/#Bible
Actually, God appeared before Joseph Smith as a pillar of light. Jesus wasn't anywhere in the picture. Get the story right if you're going to claim to be an ex-Mormon
Quote:
I have the story right it is you who are mistaken Both God and Jesus appeared to Joseph smith in a grove of trees in the flesh http://mormon.org/faq/#Joseph+Smith|...-first-vision/

and furthermore they believe god has a body similar to ours.. if he has no form .. how could we be created in his image if he has no image http://mormon.org/faq/#Heavenly+Fath...nature-of-god/
Again, get the story right if you're going to try spouting it. The angel wasn't Mormon. Mormon was the native american that transcribed the golden plates Joseph Smith used to create the Book of Mormon. The angel just pointed him in the direction of the spot the native americans buried the plates.
Quote:
My bad I mis-typed.. yes Mormon did fashion the plates.. it was his son Moroni the angle that told Smith where the plates were http://mormon.org/faq/#Book+of+Mormon
What the fuck is this about? Seriously, you've got your shit all over the place and all of it is wrong. In Islam, God is "Allah". Allah is Arabic for "the deity". There's no pantheon of successors for Allah, He just is. As for the rest of this crap, I'm not even going to bother with trying to understand your drivel.
Quote:
Yes I will give you the fact that Allah=God in Arabic much in the same fashion that Juan, John, and Hans are the same fucking name just in different languages.. they still all mean "God's precious gift"

To understand Islam and other religions you have ot understand history.. Judaism, Islam, and Christianity can be traced back to one man.. Abraham! Issac and Jacob(Israel) became Judeo-Christianity and Ishmael and Esau( father of the Edomites) became Islam.. They worshiped the same God. God made a Covenant with Abraham who was the father of Ishmael and Issac- Ishmael and his mother Hagar were sent away yet God came to Hagar his mother and promised to make him into a great nation.. one generation later Esau the brother of Jacob married a Daughter of Ishmael and that clan became know as Edomites.. that tribe gave rise to Kedar and the Qedarites who are the ancestors of Muhammad .. who as you know by now is the Father of the Islamic faith!
It's more interesting where the fuck you came up with that. The fish is due to Christ feeding 5,000 starving people with bread and fish, one of his "miracles" being that he multiplied the loaves and fish to feed everyone after a little boy asked him how he was going to feed them all. There's also the fact that a few of the Apostles were fishermen. Then there's how Christ described God's decision on who will go to heaven or hell by equating it to a fisherman sorting their catches (this was back when the primary method of fishing was using a big net), taken from Matthew 13:47-50. Oh, let's not forget that Christ and the Apostles were sometimes referred to as "fishers of men" (Mark 1:17). The sign of Pisces has nothing to do with it since the time of Christ's death was during the sign of Aries
Quote:
I got it from the concept of the great year http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_year and the fact that we are in the Piscean age http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_...Piscean_Age.29 which states we are in or about to enter the age of Aquarius .. and since each age lasts for about 2100 years and Christianity has been around about that long Pisces is symbolized by a fish symbol. Christ told his disciples he would remain with them until the end of the age!
Actually, Muslim households and communities abide by Sharia Law. The country itself does not abide by it. Due to the First Amendment granting freedom of religion, the government cannot interfere with certain aspects of Sharia Law (honor killings are one of the exceptions to that rule).
Hmm interesting I'll keep that in mind

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 09-07-2011, 02:11 PM   #239
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

post was too long sorry for the double

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
And all I see in that article is Jews and one little christian reference. No Muslim.
Quote:
To understand Islam and other religions you have ot understand history.. Judaism, Islam, and Christianity can be traced back to one man.. Abraham! Issac and Jacob(Israel) became Judeo-Christianity and Ishmael and Esau( father of the Edomites) became Islam.. They worshiped the same God. God made a Covenant with Abraham who was the father of Ishmael and Issac- Ishmael and his mother Hagar were sent away yet God came to Hagar his mother and promised to make him into a great nation.. one generation later Esau the brother of Jacob married a Daughter of Ishmael and that clan became know as Edomites.. that tribe gave rise to Kedar and the Qedarites who are the ancestors of Muhammad .. who as you know by now is the Father of the Islamic faith!
Except the Nation of Islam is a black supremacist group, much like the Klan, that completely ignores several tenets of the Muslim faith (like having a human as the manifestation of Allah, something that even Mohammad didn't have the balls to claim when Islam was first created)
Quote:
Yes on this point the NOI and Orthodox Islam differs greatly.. actually OI considers this an abomination
Because an omnipotent being like a God is NOT supposed to have a human body. An omnipotent being like God is supposed to be beyond form and comprehension. If he's limited to a human form, he's not omnipotent.
As I've illustrated Mormons http://mormon.org/faq/#Heavenly+Fath...nature-of-god/ and NOI Muslims believe in a corporeal God that doesn't follow the Omnipotence paradox http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnipotence_paradox

Hell, the common depiction of Christ is wrong. The description of Christ is that of an African American or Arabic man, yet the common depiction of him is a white bearded man with long wavy hair.
Quote:
A lot of things in the bible have been changed to suit those in power but when the bible clearly states that Jesus Had "skin of bronze" and "hair of wool" that to me screams Black man all day.. you have to be able to weed out the bullshit as I've said numerous times "ask and it shall be given knock and it shall be opened". Those in power (white peopel) fashioned a Jesus that they could Identify with .. it would be hard to say slavery is ok with a black jesus!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_of_Jesus & n 1650, Pope Innocent X gave his pontifical blessing with a Papal Bull that canonically established the Confraternity of the Most Holy Black Christ Nazarene (Cofradia de Santo Cristo Jesús Nazareno) and Pope Pius VII gave his second blessing in the 19th century, by granting plenary indulgence to those who piously pray before the image of the Black Nazarene
You assume you actually know what you're trying to talk about. We, on the other hand, do know what we're talking about. Atheists are some of the best religious researchers out there, due to the lack of a religious bias.
Quote:
I admit you know a lot of research.. but unless we can talk on the same plane of understanding your information is bullshit. Just like I have learned and gained understanding from where you are coming from.. nah that's too much to ask of you .. you're perfect in every way
Tl;dr: you're a fucking idiot and you need to shut up about this shit. Go back to playing with play-doh or something.
Quote:
play-doh.. I love it .. that's clay right.. a lot of good things can be molded from clay.. much in the manner God's hands formed each soul on this planet and breathed life into the clay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
HR you fucked up. You lack even the basic knowledge for formulating your ideas. Elohim is one of god's names in judaism. Which is totally different then islam. Also The whole Anunnaki shit is totally wrong. Anunnaki are gods from the sumerian and babilonian culture you retard. Stop posting bullshit dude, you mixed up the whole shit you've tried to make.

Also i just got in that whole piece of shit that you wrote.
Elohim is not some dude that gets elected, it's one of god's names in judaism.
It's anunnaki not annanuki. Fucking idiot.
Also you speak about the mayan religion and beliefs with the age of aquarius.
Quote:
Look at the links provide above
So bassically you are such a retard that you made me became an atheist.
Quote:
Obviously your faith wasn't that strong to begin with so don't blame me for your fall from grace!
Why would God create such a dumb person? You combined judaism with sumerian, babilonian,mayan, your own twisted ideas and U.S.A. elections and you made one giant piece of crap that no one buys it because IT'S ONE GIANT PIECE OF CRAP YOU IDIOT.
Quote:
To you maybe but If you believe that there is only one God supreme then you would realize that all those cultures get their beliefs from God and through the corruption of mankind twisted his truths to fit their needs as he said they would.. but luckilly for me the holy ghost has conferred upon me Discernment of spirits.. which is one of the 12 gifts of the holy Spirit.. you too can gain not only this gift but all 12 with leaning not unto your own understanding but submitting yourself to the righteousness of God
Edit: i just looked at all the shit you posted lately here and i have to say: this is an outrage. You should get up in the morning and hang yourself by your penis.
Thank God he blessed me with a dick long enough to achieve this!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 09-07-2011 at 02:23 PM.
Old 09-07-2011, 03:09 PM   #240
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
To you maybe but If you believe that there is only one God supreme then you would realize that all those cultures get their beliefs from God and through the corruption of mankind twisted his truths to fit their needs as he said they would.. but luckilly for me the holy ghost has conferred upon me Discernment of spirits.. which is one of the 12 gifts of the holy Spirit.. you too can gain not only this gift but all 12 with leaning not unto your own understanding but submitting yourself to the righteousness of God

This pharagraph just proves my point. You're are a fucking idiot. The "religion" which you made by taking bits from 5 different religions is also corrupt. If we use your idea of corruption, it means that the pieces that you took are also corrupted by the human twisted mind and if it's not it's surely corrupted by you because the man is a subjective person and cannot think with an impartial and fully objective mind. You've also adjusted your shit to fit your needs. So you are a retard.

Oh, and which god do you thank for your so called big dick? Because based on your shit you belive in a variety of gods. Go fuck yourself with that big dick of yours.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com

Last edited by Vishnu; 09-07-2011 at 03:11 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KZR (09-08-2011)
Closed Thread