Hello again! - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Hello & Goodbye

Hello & Goodbye New to the forums? Introduce yourself! or if your leaving us for a while you can let us know.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2011, 09:55 AM   #46
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin
 
Vishnu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,328
Thanks: 1,857
Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Hello again!

Oh, so you're an idiot. Now i have proof. The way in which you responded to kael's post and mibs shows that you are an attention whore.
__________________
When other men blindly follow the truth remember:
Nothing is true!
When other men are limited by morality and law remember:
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-01-2011), KZR (09-08-2011), Miburo (09-01-2011)


Old 09-06-2011, 02:50 PM   #47
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Hello again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Oh, so you're an idiot. Now i have proof. The way in which you responded to kael's post and mibs shows that you are an attention whore.
I'm human and we all like attention form time to time that doesn't make me an attention whore as you put it .. when no-one is saying anything about you.. then you should worry.. there's no such thing as bad publicity.

And yes I did in fact miss this site and mibs and kael.. they both have great insight to a lot of things as do many others on here.. which is why " I miss these guys" they tend to keep me thinking and on my toes at all times.
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:23 PM   #48
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Hello again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
I'm human and we all like attention form time to time that doesn't make me an attention whore as you put it ..
No, you're an attention whore. You constantly post stupid shit to get people to respond to you. Or do I need to remind you of this bullshit?

Quote:
when no-one is saying anything about you.. then you should worry..
Personally I would much prefer nothing being said about me than people constantly bashing me for blatant retardation like you keep spewing. But that's just me.

Quote:
there's no such thing as bad publicity.
Wanna bet? Let's look at the upcoming Presidential election, for instance. Particularly the Republicans. We have Michelle Bachman, who wants to rid the internet of porn and believes homosexuality is a threat to the American family. There's also Howard Cain, a black republican who sides with communities that want to ban the building of mosques because, and I'm quoting him, "they could be terrorists". Then there's Sarah Palin...nothing more needs to be said.

You're deluded if you believe there's no such thing as "bad publicity".

Quote:
And yes I did in fact miss this site and mibs and kael.. they both have great insight to a lot of things as do many others on here.. which is why " I miss these guys" they tend to keep me thinking and on my toes at all times.
Here's a thought, stop posting stupid shit and Mibs/num/ACt/myself won't keep you "thinking", if you can call what you do "thinking". Seriously, your posts all sound like you put no thought in them, or anything beyond a conscious effort to keep breathing.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-06-2011), Vishnu (09-07-2011)
Old 09-06-2011, 03:43 PM   #49
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Hello again!

Nah i remember that thread.. it wasn't created out of a need for attention and on the bad publicity thing .. those who would find those highlights as negative.. only succeed in making those people more talked about.. and as more people mention them.. more people will talk about them thus spreading the reach those individuals have .. making it easier for them to reach other people that might take their side.. but yea I see what you mean otherwise about bad publicity.. I don't care for Bachman, H. Cain, or Palin. I feel that they are all a bunch of fear monger-ers and Cain is an Uncle Tom.. unfortunately everyone talking about them gains them exposure and that gains more people to their cause.. not that I have one!
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:57 PM   #50
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Hello again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Nah i remember that thread.. it wasn't created out of a need for attention
Which is why your first post in it said "tell ME how much you hate ME and how stupid I am". That's not calling out for attention. Nope, not at all.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-06-2011), Miburo (09-06-2011), Vishnu (09-07-2011)
Old 09-06-2011, 04:07 PM   #51
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Hello again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Which is why your first post in it said "tell ME how much you hate ME and how stupid I am". That's not calling out for attention. Nope, not at all.
It was an attempt to re-direct those comments there to that thread so that I could enjoy the other areas of the forum in peace.. I admit that attempt failed.. but I've since gotten over that as you can see. it's more prudent for me to just overlook the name calling and get down to the root of what is being said. For which I'm quite proud of myself for growing that much more.
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 05:59 PM   #52
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hello again!

But...the root of what is being said most of the time is that you're an idiot. You've shown no growth in regards to becoming less of an idiot. Maybe you mean you've grown into becoming even more of an idiot, but that is debatable, and definitely not something to be proud of...
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-06-2011), Vishnu (09-07-2011)
Old 09-06-2011, 06:01 PM   #53
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Hello again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
It was an attempt to re-direct those comments there to that thread so that I could enjoy the other areas of the forum in peace..
Which is also a way to be an attention whore, and a spoiled brat..."MOMMY!! THE BAD MEN ARE PICKING ON ME AND RUINING MY TIME ON THE INTERWEBZ!! MAKE THEM STOP!".

Quote:
I admit that attempt failed..
Clearly.

Quote:
but I've since gotten over that as you can see.
Not really. You're still spouting stupid bullshit. You're coming up with new excuses to hide the fact that you lied about shit (i.e., the stories). You're using someone else's thread to announce you're back. You haven't really changed.

Quote:
it's more prudent for me to just overlook the name calling and get down to the root of what is being said.
That you're a retarded pussy that needs to grow the fuck up and admit you lied about something?

Quote:
For which I'm quite proud of myself for growing that much more.
I didn't know "regression" was "growth".
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-06-2011), Vishnu (09-07-2011)
Old 09-06-2011, 06:58 PM   #54
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Hello again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
But...the root of what is being said most of the time is that you're an idiot. You've shown no growth in regards to becoming less of an idiot. Maybe you mean you've grown into becoming even more of an idiot, but that is debatable, and definitely not something to be proud of...
I just got back here and the only things that I have spoken on are things where we already know we differ so actually you only have old things to base your assertion on.. I know and recognize it so it doesn't bother me .

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Which is also a way to be an attention whore, and a spoiled brat..."MOMMY!! THE BAD MEN ARE PICKING ON ME AND RUINING MY TIME ON THE INTERWEBZ!! MAKE THEM STOP!".



Clearly.

Not really. You're still spouting stupid bullshit. You're coming up with new excuses to hide the fact that you lied about shit (i.e., the stories). You're using someone else's thread to announce you're back. You haven't really changed.

That you're a retarded pussy that needs to grow the fuck up and admit you lied about something?

I didn't know "regression" was "growth".
The things in dispute I've already tried to explain myself.. I can't force you to accept it as truth.

The stories don't exist.. but now that's out of the way( hope that serves of enough admission for you if not it's your problem).. I have a few ideas that eventually I will like to put pen to paper on.

Regression can never be mistaken for growth.. first lets establish where I have backslid and i might be apt to agree with you on the regression if you can point to me where I indeed regressed.. taking a look at one's self and finding flaws and then correcting those flaws is always a good thing.. I welcome the insight
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 07:07 PM   #55
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hello again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
I just got back here and the only things that I have spoken on are things where we already know we differ so actually you only have old things to base your assertion on.. I know and recognize it so it doesn't bother me .
You've said plenty of stupid new things already. Like mostly everything you've posted in that Jesus thread. And you still haven't demonstrated that you've grown any less stupid since before. My point still stands.

I don't expect you being an idiot to bother you. Which is one of the reasons why I dislike you. A true man would be bothered by obvious and glaring major flaws in himself, and work to better himself. Like a man. Your state of denial is a testament to your hardcore unmanliness.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:45 PM   #56
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Hello again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
You've said plenty of stupid new things already. Like mostly everything you've posted in that Jesus thread. And you still haven't demonstrated that you've grown any less stupid since before. My point still stands.

I don't expect you being an idiot to bother you. Which is one of the reasons why I dislike you. A true man would be bothered by obvious and glaring major flaws in himself, and work to better himself. Like a man. Your state of denial is a testament to your hardcore unmanliness.
OH really.. well let me take a step back and look at the facts.. I made comment's on religion and some of the benefits of belief or following a religious doctrine as opposed to it's dogma.. but you and others obviously missed that point. Secondly That's a topic that you don't like period so most things mentioned in defense of the matter will automatically be deemed stupid by you and other atheists.. so knowing your stance and your stubbornness on the issue I am prepared before hand for the negative comments and distortion of what I'm saying.

Like I said point out something new I've done that shows a backslide in my progression and I'll gladly take a look at it and see if it's something I can rectify. I'm not going to make you a believer of any faith .. nor am I attempting to.

The things I state are the grounds and defense of things I believe.. and as it's already been established that things don't have to be true to be a belief.. why bother with it.. if i believe a bridge is capable of supporting my weight and I walk out across it and it collapses it matters not what I believed.. the bridge collapsed any way.

You're a human being and you have free will to believe or have faith in anything you want.. truth is neither one of us will find out the answers to the God and afterlife question until we pass away but assuming we live by a good code of morals one would be ok in either event
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 11:36 PM   #57
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hello again!

I actually deem things stupid because they're stupid, which I demonstrate through logical argumentation. Which you don't understand because you're not good at the whole logic thing, and I don't have a degree in special education so I lack the ability to explain things on a level that you'll comprehend.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (09-07-2011)
Old 09-07-2011, 10:46 AM   #58
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin
 
Vishnu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,328
Thanks: 1,857
Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Hello again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
OH really.. well let me take a step back and look at the facts.. I made comment's on religion and some of the benefits of belief or following a religious doctrine as opposed to it's dogma.. but you and others obviously missed that point. Secondly That's a topic that you don't like period so most things mentioned in defense of the matter will automatically be deemed stupid by you and other atheists.. so knowing your stance and your stubbornness on the issue I am prepared before hand for the negative comments and distortion of what I'm saying.

Like I said point out something new I've done that shows a backslide in my progression and I'll gladly take a look at it and see if it's something I can rectify. I'm not going to make you a believer of any faith .. nor am I attempting to.

The things I state are the grounds and defense of things I believe.. and as it's already been established that things don't have to be true to be a belief.. why bother with it.. if i believe a bridge is capable of supporting my weight and I walk out across it and it collapses it matters not what I believed.. the bridge collapsed any way.

You're a human being and you have free will to believe or have faith in anything you want.. truth is neither one of us will find out the answers to the God and afterlife question until we pass away but assuming we live by a good code of morals one would be ok in either event

Disstortion on what you said? Dude you combined like 5 religions with usa elections. Get the fuck out. You're an idiot.
__________________
When other men blindly follow the truth remember:
Nothing is true!
When other men are limited by morality and law remember:
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KZR (09-08-2011)
Old 09-07-2011, 02:40 PM   #59
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Hello again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I actually deem things stupid because they're stupid, which I demonstrate through logical argumentation. Which you don't understand because you're not good at the whole logic thing, and I don't have a degree in special education so I lack the ability to explain things on a level that you'll comprehend.
you make me laugh mane.. your posts be funny as fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Disstortion on what you said? Dude you combined like 5 religions with usa elections. Get the fuck out. You're an idiot.
Ok cool then you got my point if you woudl have read an earlier post of mine you'd have found out that I already said I take a bit from here and there to find and understand MY TRUTH

please not the caps and bold.. what's true for some might not be true for others.. also keep in mind belief doesn't need a co-signer. for me to believe something I don't need your corroboration.

ok since everyone has harped on me for supposedly hi-jacking this guy's thread to announce my glorious return.. I wont post any more.. you all know I'm here .. so knuckle up .. get out the Ben-gay.. a lot of you are about to develop carpal tunnel because i'll be soo far under your skin you wont be able to deny your urge to respond to what you deem stupidity.. which doesn't say a lot for how smart most of you claim to be.. if you come for me .. at least make it entertaining cuz I sure the fuck will.

Let me teach you how to Dougie!
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:11 PM   #60
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,237
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Hello again!

Protip: borrowing random pieces of philosophy and cobbling them together into a haphazard, half thought out collage of verbal diarrhoea is no way to go about finding any truth. Such methods lead to findind ghoti in an aquarium. Something that resembles thought but in the end, when breaking down the meanings, ends up being utterly stupid, missing the point and based on faulty premises.

True search of "TRUTH", since you want to use it in such a subjective way when I would argue that truth is far more universal that a collection of individual interpretations, involves wholesale understanding of separate philosophies and not necessarily combining them but comparing them, highlighting flaws and working to improve upon them. Something I sadly believe you incapable of doing.
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (09-07-2011), ask me anything (09-07-2011), kael03 (09-07-2011), KZR (09-08-2011), Miburo (09-07-2011), Vishnu (09-07-2011)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.