Hello again! - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Hello & Goodbye

Hello & Goodbye New to the forums? Introduce yourself! or if your leaving us for a while you can let us know.

Old 09-07-2011, 03:50 PM   #61
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hello again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
you make me laugh mane..
That is all.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (09-07-2011), ask me anything (09-07-2011), Human Rasengan (09-07-2011), kael03 (09-07-2011), KZR (09-08-2011), Miburo (09-07-2011), Vishnu (09-08-2011)

Old 09-07-2011, 10:44 PM   #62
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

why do you guys not see tyhe repeated notation of "weed through the bullshit" thats what highlighting the flaws is as you put it. Whether you believe me capable of doing so or not doesn't change the fact that that is what I've already done.

I'm not here asking anyone to believe what I believe.. most here are atheist and have no religious conviction and others who do have faith are rooted deeply in them and I would do nothing to try and sway another from their truth.. One thing I've come to hold as a principal of mine is to allow others to worship as they see fit cause with over 6 billion people on the earth and thousands of religions... there apparently is more than one path to God!
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:09 PM   #63
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

The worst kind of stupid, right here^, seriously.

What a horrible person. And preempt for the bullshit nice-guy act: I distinctly remember you saying that, and I quote, "if I knew you in real life.. I'd just roll up bust your kneecaps watch you cry .. while I beat the breaks of your girls pussy right in front of you". That's not what nice guys do. Or manly guys, for that matter.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:12 PM   #64
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,722 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

I remember that argument! It was hilarious how he went from "I'll bust your kneecaps" to "I'm not driving to where you are so your friends can jump me/you call the cops cuz the big black man is scary"/whiny little pussy.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-07-2011)
Old 09-07-2011, 11:27 PM   #65
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah man. He says he's going to do all that shit, but expects me to go all the way down to whatever rat nest he's holed up in? Like my girl can just take off work whenever to get the breaks beaten off her pussy? And I'm the one who was going to get busted kneecaps. I can't drive home with busted kneecaps and tear filled eyes, after watching some scary black man beat my girl's pussy breaks off. Definitely not going to be in the road trip mood after that. Come on!

This guy, no fucking common sense at all, man.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-08-2011), kael03 (09-07-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (09-08-2011)
Old 09-07-2011, 11:28 PM   #66
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Yeah man. He says he's going to do all that shit, but expects me to go all the way down to whatever rat nest he's holed up in? Like my girl can just take off work whenever to get the breaks beaten off her pussy? And I'm the one who was going to get busted kneecaps. I can't drive home with busted kneecaps and tear filled eyes, after watching some scary black man beat my girl's pussy breaks off. Definitely not going to be in the road trip mood after that. Come on!

This guy, no fucking higher thought processes at all, man.
Fixed for ya.
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-07-2011)
Old 09-07-2011, 11:36 PM   #67
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
The worst kind of stupid, right here^, seriously.

What a horrible person. And preempt for the bullshit nice-guy act: I distinctly remember you saying that, and I quote, "if I knew you in real life.. I'd just roll up bust your kneecaps watch you cry .. while I beat the breaks of your girls pussy right in front of you". That's not what nice guys do. Or manly guys, for that matter.
Quote:
Like I said a lot changes with time.. that's not the person I am now.. seriously.. all you guys have are old arguments double jeopardy much!! and for those who don't understand double jeopardy 
noun Law .
the subjecting of a person to a second trial or punishment for the same offense for which the person has already been tried or punished.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I remember that argument! It was hilarious how he went from "I'll bust your kneecaps" to "I'm not driving to where you are so your friends can jump me/you call the cops cuz the big black man is scary"/whiny little pussy.
You like to rewrite history don't you or maybe your memory is failing you.... how sad dementia setting in at such an early age.. tisk tisk tisk oh and instead of saying you're a dickrider I'd be more precise if I said you were fawning over Mibs
fawn2    [fawn] Show IPA
verb (used without object)
to seek notice or favor by servile demeanor: The courtiers fawned over the king.

Synonyms
1. toady, truckle, flatter, kowtow.

hey you guys are right .. arguing with proper evidence is fun!
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:42 PM   #68
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Told you, worse kinda stupid. He's oblivious to it. Dangerous combination, a true enemy of mankind.

And kael isn't a nuthugger. At least not my nuthugger. We just both justifiably think you're a dipshit.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-07-2011)
Old 09-07-2011, 11:46 PM   #69
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
You like to rewrite history don't you or maybe your memory is failing you....
Nono, my memory is fine (considering all the drugs pushed into me over a 3 week period). I distinctly remember Mibs giving you an address for a grocery store, a time and date to be there, a description of himself, AND offering to cover your travel fees if you did as you threatened. I remember you then pulling a Myth and going "nah, you gotta come to me so I can beat your ass" and "you'll just have security call the cops cuz the scary black guy is beating the little white guy" among other pussy cop outs.

Quote:
how sad dementia setting in at such an early age..
Nah, if I had dementia my memory of you would be something cool or some other bullshit. Or I wouldn't even remember how to use my computer, take your pick.

Quote:
tisk tisk tisk oh and instead of saying you're a dickrider I'd be more precise if I said you were fawning over Mibs
fawn2    [fawn] Show IPA
verb (used without object)
to seek notice or favor by servile demeanor: The courtiers fawned over the king.

Synonyms
1. toady, truckle, flatter, kowtow.
So by agreeing with Mibs I'm fawning over him? The fuck are you on? All you baby blues say the same shit when getting ripped into by Mibs and anyone with a red name or is a known associate of OH (num, kluang, etc): "loldey r saying da same ting, fukin dik rydrs"

Quote:
hey you guys are right .. arguing with proper evidence is fun!
Please show me your "proper evidence". Unless you're using evidence to show what a complete moron you really are. In which case said evidence is perfect.

Edit@Mibs: I lyke da wimminz. No nuthugging for me unless a girl is "hugging" mine.

Last edited by kael03; 09-07-2011 at 11:47 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-07-2011), Vishnu (09-08-2011)
Old 09-07-2011, 11:47 PM   #70
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Have you hugged your nuts today? It may save your life.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-07-2011), Vishnu (09-10-2011)