Jesus, not the first - Page 17 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2011, 03:27 PM   #241
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,238
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Jesus, not the first

Where did black Jesus ever come from? Jesus was a jew, therefore an Arab and Caucasian decent. If he was a particularly pale Arab, boom, the white, bearded Jesus is completely plausible. HOLY SHIT!

But Jesus probably didn't exist the way we think of him anyway.

Also, HR believes we were made from clay. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Hey, I have a good one:

Quote:
A long time ago, the lands of the earth were covered in a massive flood so that no land remained. It was a perilous time, in which the few surviving animals of the world bound together, clinging to the sides of logs to stay afloat. But soon, they began to go hungry, surviving only on the sea animals the hunters were able to pull out. Man was particularly helpless, unable to swim like the loon, the beaver, the muskrat or even the bear. But the man could dream and one day, the great creator sent him a dream that land could be found under the waters and a new continent could be made. But the man had no way of retrieving this land. So, first the beaver volunteered, claiming he could retrieve the dirt from the bottom on the ocean like he did to build his dams. Down he dove and was gone for half a day. When he surfaced, he came empty handed claiming there was no bottom. Next the Loon offered to go, knowing more about hunting and diving deep for fish in the waters. He too was gone half a day but surfaced, empty handed, claiming there was no bottom. Next, the muskrat went and he disappeared beneath the waves. He was gone a day, then another day and another and the remaining animals feared for his safety. Then, on the third day, muskrat floated to the surface, dead. The animals morned until they saw that he had something in his hands - muskrat had managed to pull some earth to the surface. He had sacrificed himself for the good of the rest. In honour of this sacrifice, turtle offered his shell to bear the weight of the earth, keeping the new island the animals made afloat. As the days and weeks went buy, more earth began to collect on the turtle, some from brave scavengers willing to follow in muskrat's sacrifice, some picked up form the currents until a great island formed. Turtle was never found again.

And that is how North America came into being.
Work that in some how. You really need more talking animals for your "truth".
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-07-2011), kael03 (09-07-2011), kluang (09-07-2011), KZR (09-08-2011), Miburo (09-08-2011), Vishnu (09-07-2011)


Old 09-07-2011, 06:27 PM   #242
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,700
Thanks: 4,761
Thanked 8,724 Times in 3,845 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Where did black Jesus ever come from? Jesus was a jew, therefore an Arab and Caucasian decent. If he was a particularly pale Arab, boom, the white, bearded Jesus is completely plausible. HOLY SHIT!
I did put "Arabic man" in my post regarding Jesus' physical description. And he wasn't a pale Arab considering the common description says "skin of bronze".

Edit: I like how the idiot keeps responding by claiming "legitimate sources" yet cites wikipedia.
kael03 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (09-07-2011)
Old 09-07-2011, 07:29 PM   #243
kluang
One Punch Man
 
kluang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,404
Thanks: 3,166
Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post

Also, HR believes we were made from clay. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Hey, I have a good one:
religiously speaking, I believe we are made from clay. Or at least Adam was.
__________________









To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.



Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.






kluang is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (09-07-2011)
Old 09-07-2011, 11:13 PM   #244
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,700
Thanks: 4,761
Thanked 8,724 Times in 3,845 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Jesus, not the first

And I make fun of HR more, he thanks the post. He really is an idiot.
kael03 is offline  
Old 09-07-2011, 11:16 PM   #245
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,955
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Jesus, not the first

^The thanks was for your clarification of the bronze skin.. not your slide remark towards me.. you're an idiot if you couldn't figure that out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Because wikipedia is the accurate and reliable source to use.

Edit: Also, read the first damn sentence of that you dipshit.



What the hell part of "Hebrew" equates to "Arabic"? Seriously.
Quote:
figure it out for yourself they're closer related than you think
A·ra·bi·a   [uh-rey-bee-uh] Show IPA
noun
a peninsula in SW Asia, including Saudi Arabia, Yemen Arab Republic, People's Democratic Republic of Yemen, Oman, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, and Kuwait: divided in ancient times into Arabia Deserta, Arabia Petraea, and Arabia Felix. 17,800,000; about 1,000,000 sq. mi. (2,600,000 sq. km).

He·brew   [hee-broo] Show IPA
noun
1.
a member of the Semitic peoples inhabiting ancient Palestine and claiming descent from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; an Israelite.
2.
a Semitic language of the Afroasiatic family, the language of the ancient Hebrews, which, although not in a vernacular use from 100 b.c. to the 20th century, was retained as the scholarly and liturgical language of Jews and is now the national language of Israel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
This pharagraph just proves my point. You're are a fucking idiot. The "religion" which you made by taking bits from 5 different religions is also corrupt.
Quote:
Name the 5 for me so I can see what I did.. from what i remember I cited Christianity, Islam, Mormonism which is a faction of Christianity and thats about it .. since God of the old testament made a covenant with Abraham for both these nations I'm not seeing 5 .. I only count 1
If we use your idea of corruption, it means that the pieces that you took are also corrupted by the human twisted mind
Quote:
I didn't twist shit I straightened it out
and if it's not it's surely corrupted by you because the man is a subjective person and cannot think with an impartial and fully objective mind.
Quote:
So according to you no religion is true.. this should have been yor basis for becoming an athiest
You've also adjusted your shit to fit your needs.
Quote:
Yeah my need to understand the larger picture of god's work.. yup you got a point there. Since there is but 1 God and he created every being on this planet.. taking a look at the hidden underlying theme that God places on the earth and mankind cluttered with bullshit.. yea breaking things down to treating others the way I would be treated.. honoring Christ's basic message of Love.. love doesn't kill steal lie ect.
So you are a retard.
Quote:
Oh you got me there buddy
Oh, and which god do you thank for your so called big dick?
Quote:
Don't care what you call him.. Jehovah, Yahweh, Allah, the fact remains that there is but one God; differnt language different name.. yet still he remains the same!
Because based on your shit you belive in a variety of gods.
Quote:
Still haven't figured out the theme here.. and you call me a moron.. HA!
Go fuck yourself with that big dick of yours.
Silly rabbit this dick is for chicks!
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 09-07-2011 at 11:17 PM.
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 09-07-2011, 11:23 PM   #246
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,700
Thanks: 4,761
Thanked 8,724 Times in 3,845 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Jesus, not the first

Wait, you're now stating that Arabic and Hebrew are similar? Have you heard anyone speaking in Arabic or Hebrew? They are nothing alike. Inflections are different, structure is different. Hell, the written alphabet is different.

God, you're stupid.
kael03 is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-08-2011), Numinous (09-15-2011), Vishnu (09-08-2011)
Old 09-07-2011, 11:23 PM   #247
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,238
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
religiously speaking, I believe we are made from clay. Or at least Adam was.
Hey man, I got nothing against you... but physiologically, evolutionary and evidencially speaking, no... no we are not. Religion and myth and legend are all allegorical and fictional in their roots. You just cannot believe that clay can produce cellular life. It is more plausible that was are the by-product of alien waste.
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-07-2011), kluang (09-08-2011)
Old 09-07-2011, 11:25 PM   #248
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,700
Thanks: 4,761
Thanked 8,724 Times in 3,845 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Hey man, I got nothing against you... but physiologically, evolutionary and evidencially speaking, no... no we are not. Religion and myth and legend are all allegorical and fictional in their roots. You just cannot believe that clay can produce cellular life. It is more plausible that was are the by-product of alien waste.
Like the waste left behind by aliens being destroyed by hydrogen bombs ~75 mil years ago??? YOU MEAN TOM CRUISE IS RIGHT????
kael03 is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-08-2011), kluang (09-08-2011), Numinous (09-15-2011)
Old 09-07-2011, 11:39 PM   #249
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,955
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Wait, you're now stating that Arabic and Hebrew are similar? Have you heard anyone speaking in Arabic or Hebrew? They are nothing alike. Inflections are different, structure is different. Hell, the written alphabet is different.

God, you're stupid.
If you couldn't discern that I was speaking of people and not languages.. then you're more dense than you lead on.

it's been fun but I'll have to catch up with you all later
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 09-07-2011, 11:46 PM   #250
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,238
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Jesus, not the first

I was thinking comet or destroyed planet debris, but sure, Kael, whatever you say.

Friggen Michiganers.
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline  
Old 09-07-2011, 11:51 PM   #251
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,700
Thanks: 4,761
Thanked 8,724 Times in 3,845 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
I was thinking comet or destroyed planet debris, but sure, Kael, whatever you say.

Friggen Michiganers.
You forgot a d, just saying. (I fucking HATE our nickname, btw. Fucking "Michiganders"). Since you're from the Great White North that is Canada, I'd rather be called a troll (what the people that live in the Upper Peninsula call those of us that live in the civilized Lower Peninsula, cuz we live under the bridge).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
If you couldn't discern that I was speaking of people and not languages.. then you're more dense than you lead on.
See, now you're showing how much of a retard you really are. The post you were responding to with the wikipedia summary of peoples was referring to languages. Since your link to the Jewish god's name stated the name was HEBREW, while you were trying to spout it was for Islam, whose members speak ARABIC.

Last edited by kael03; 09-07-2011 at 11:53 PM.
kael03 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (09-08-2011)
Old 09-08-2011, 02:01 AM   #252
kluang
One Punch Man
 
kluang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,404
Thanks: 3,166
Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Hey man, I got nothing against you... but physiologically, evolutionary and evidencially speaking, no... no we are not. Religion and myth and legend are all allegorical and fictional in their roots. You just cannot believe that clay can produce cellular life. It is more plausible that was are the by-product of alien waste.
And I got nothing against you too. Just speaking my mind.

Speaking of alien origin, the Guyver's manga human origin makes more sense then scientology.
__________________









To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.



Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.






kluang is offline  
Old 09-08-2011, 09:13 AM   #253
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin
 
Vishnu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,328
Thanks: 1,857
Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Jesus, not the first

You used mayan, sumerian and babilonian, judaism, islamism, christianism To make a big shit you are calling the truth. I see that you really have some deep issues.
Also you twist shit because you are a shit twister. Care to elaborate the connection between the Annunaki gods and Jesus? You fucking idiot. There is no rational, logical connection.
You didn't get the irony from my post where i said that i've became an atheist because i can't belive that there is a god who made a big idiot like you.
You said that you have a need to understand god's plan. Let me tell you: you suffer some deep complexes my friend. You think that you are a scientist, an artizan of the complexity of understanding the truth. You also probably feel that your logic and mind are above us, but infact you are just a lame kid with that suffers from a late teen puberty problem.
Almost forgot: no sane chick would hang out with a scrotum sniffer like you. Let me imagine your dates: " Hey, Sarah do you know that actually your religion is wrong and i uncovered the truth? We were actually made by a God who lost his next election in favor for some random dude and we must belive in ancient sumerian gods!
Sarah: go fuck yourself, you schizophrenic bastard!
__________________
When other men blindly follow the truth remember:
Nothing is true!
When other men are limited by morality and law remember:
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline  
Old 09-08-2011, 03:37 PM   #254
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,955
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
You used mayan, sumerian and babilonian, judaism, islamism, christianism
Quote:
That's a count of 6.. earlier you told me I used 5..you have to use either your other hand or your toes to count that high.. there aren't enough digits on one hand
To make a big shit you are calling the truth. I see that you really have some deep issues.
Also you twist shit because you are a shit twister. Care to elaborate the connection between the Annunaki gods and Jesus? You fucking idiot. There is no rational, logical connection.
Quote:
Never did I say there was a connection between Jesus and the Annanuki.. only that it was mentioned in the Old testament book of Genesis... when God promised to give the land of Canaan to the Hebrews.. and I'm paraphrasing here.. "How can we defeat them.. those Warriors of Anuk.. their God is powerful" I only mentioned them to aid in my explanation of the Changing of the Head of the Elohim.. and no he isn't elected there is a power struggle at the end of each great year or 25,7000 years it takes for the Celestial Poles to change the constellation it resides in. I only mentioned Anuk (Annunaki) as he was the previous Major God worshiped in that area an d said to dwell at Horeb.. or the Mountain of God. that is before it was Identified with Yahweh the current holder of the title of head of the Elohim. Furthermore I wanted to draw parallels that many religions say that God dwells on a mountain.. also called "God of the most high" from Jewish , Islamic, Christianity, and even the old God's of Olympus. God is said to dwell in a mountain. When Moses came "face to face with the "God of the most high" God (Yahweh) commanded him to take off his sandals since the ground where he stood was Holy!
You didn't get the irony from my post where i said that i've became an atheist because i can't belive that there is a god who made a big idiot like you.
You said that you have a need to understand god's plan. Let me tell you: you suffer some deep complexes my friend. You think that you are a scientist, an artizan of the complexity of understanding the truth. You also probably feel that your logic and mind are above us, but infact you are just a lame kid with that suffers from a late teen puberty problem.
Quote:
That's your opinion and you're entitled to it but I like to read the scripture and get an understanding instead of just being told what to believe... God tells us in the scriptures to seek and you shall find.. so I questioned where the Nation of islam and the Mormons would get the Idea that God was Omnipotent yet has a corporeal body.. somethign that defies the logic of being an Omnipotent being which is where most people get their 'sky blob' theory from.

Well if you go back to the Old testament which is where 3 of the worlds largest religions begin there are a lot of clues that lend credence to God having a corporeal form. As mentioned above Moses came face to face with the lord and told him to take off his shoes. The Ten commandments were written with the "finger of God" (He's always described with human parts finger, hand, bosom, etc.)Before the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah Abram was visited by God himself as well as 2 other "men" (angels- or Members of the Elohim).

When he saw them Abram asked God and those with him to not pass from him but allow him to cook them some meat and bread, which he had his wife prepare and he Washed their feet! How can you wash or feed someone who has no body.. no form.. Furthermore how can you be created in the Image of a being who has none. While the 2 "Men" went down to the cities Abraham pleaded with God face to face for the inhabitants of the cities saying if he would but find a certain number of righteous men in each would God spare the cities. Again when the "2 Men" reached Sodom they met Lot Abraham's cousin and he asked them to come to his house and wash their feet and get some rest ( how can you wash a spirit's feet?).

You see where I'm going with this.. all I have done is looked at various things in history as the bible is a Historical account and other religions and seen where things might have been taken out of context so that I might gain a better understanding.

Which is why I said MY TRUTH since nobody is asking you to believe this .. if I'm Indeed wrong on the subject what harm does it do to you. the only reason I can think of why this would bother you is because I might be causing you to question things that you believe or have doubts about.. it's never a fun thing to shake one's faith.. humans don't care for change .. we like to stay comfortable.
Almost forgot: no sane chick would hang out with a scrotum sniffer like you. Let me imagine your dates: " Hey, Sarah do you know that actually your religion is wrong and i uncovered the truth? We were actually made by a God who lost his next election in favor for some random dude and we must belive in ancient sumerian gods!
Sarah: go fuck yourself, you schizophrenic bastard!
Quote:
I would never ask Sarah to get rid of her faith.. faith is something that can't be forced upon another.. I can only show my viewpoint in my ever evolving and growing spiritual journey.. she can either find some common ground , tell me she agree's with me here or there, tell me where she differs, and then tell me "you bring up some pretty interesting stuff.. Stuff I don't believe but interesting none the less! Now whip that big ass dick out n fuck me **( in Sarah's head** this crazy motherfucker is gonna fuck my brains out.. everyone knows crazy people have the best sex!
On a side note .. all this childish name calling only shows your level of intelligence.. you can't form a good argument without resorting to personal attack.. personal attacks on a person you don't even know.. Your parents must be proud that you turned out such a nice young man
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 09-08-2011, 03:56 PM   #255
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin
 
Vishnu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,328
Thanks: 1,857
Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Jesus, not the first

It seems that i'm hiting a wall right here.
__________________
When other men blindly follow the truth remember:
Nothing is true!
When other men are limited by morality and law remember:
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (09-08-2011)
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.